MegaMan Matrix

Welcome, Guest. Please Log In or Register. Did you miss your activation email?
28 April 2024, 16:49:08
RadioGallery (OFFLINE)MBoard + MChatRegisterLog In
The MBoard  |  Non-MegaMan  |  Any Other Business?  |  : The "How Was Your Day?" Thread
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 » Print
Author Topic: The "How Was Your Day?" Thread  (Read 1531511 times)
Vinchenz Rock
Super Robot

« Reply #950 on: 24 April 2008, 03:24:47 »

It's been hotter and sunnier than last summer this week. I love it.

Makes up for the snow day I had at school LAST week.

Captain Sanoguchi
Super Robot

« Reply #951 on: 24 April 2008, 04:13:32 »

Today... The air conditioning crapped out again.
It's hot. Too hot.
The only way I'll get any sleep tonight is if I pass out from heat exhaustion.
Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #952 on: 24 April 2008, 05:35:28 »

So... I didn't sleep from Saturday night until now. But I'm finished the semester. Excuse me while I go into a coma.

AlexThePenguin
Super Robot

« Reply #953 on: 24 April 2008, 07:04:09 »

Yeah, according to my Brother it was hailing there last Saturday.

At least in that part of the country.

It was flat-out SNOWING. Big flakes and flurries.

That's nice, dear.
Yubi Shines
Robot Master

« Reply #954 on: 24 April 2008, 08:06:56 »

me: "Who's the Hollywood actor that's attributed to saying, "Can't sing. Can't act. Can dance a little"?"
dad: "Most of them."

(Fred Astaire. You're welcome.)

Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
"By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe."
Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #955 on: 25 April 2008, 04:55:13 »

The snow is completely gone here and it's hot as ##### already. And my spring allergies kicked in right away.

You live in a weird place, Opal.

Majikn
Super Robot

« Reply #956 on: 25 April 2008, 07:10:21 »

Just yesterday I was gallivanting in blue skies.

And then I almost got run over and I was like "GOD DAMN YOU FOR THE REST OF YOUR MORTAL LIFE AND THEN SOME"

I hate cars. ##### them and ##### their wheels and ##### their mileage and ##### the fact that they suck #####. And by ##### I mean gas. And by suck I mean SUCK.

Watch me ride a horse along the highway one day.

The Exorcist has taught me that when I'm losing an argument I may save face by vomiting on the opposition.
Captain Sanoguchi
Super Robot

« Reply #957 on: 26 April 2008, 00:20:03 »

Today, I took a girls breath away.
Afterwords I felt terrible, I never meant to choke her, I swear. I went in just a tad too high and ended up wrapping around her neck, it took me a few seconds to notice she couldn't breath. Then she wouldn't talk to me for the rest of the day, but it was because of some stupid, pointless gay awareness thing that people were doing today. Yeah, it was something about not talking so people would be aware of the gay people or something, yeah, the logic behind that seemed a tad bit backwards. The really sad thing is all it seemed to do was make people a little less tolerant of homosexuality, I think it's because the only people participating in it were ugly, degenerate bitches that piss the ##### out of most people, it didn't help that they all looked #####ing retarded with duck tape over their mouthes. The funny thing about the whole thing was most of the actual gay people were talking like they normally do, they didn't seem to care about the whole stupid "Day of Silence" thing. That made me wonder, "who set up this whole retarded thing?" Yeah, I quickly came to the conclusion that this was a conspiracy set up by the degenerate bitches to lower the publics opinion of homosexuality and they covered it up as the exact opposite, that's #####ing diabolical.
Johncarllos
Super Robot

« Reply #958 on: 26 April 2008, 00:22:37 »

Explain exactly HOW you choked her please.

I can skin anything smaller than a bobcat in 30 seconds.
Captain Sanoguchi
Super Robot

« Reply #959 on: 26 April 2008, 00:29:43 »

With my arms.
Johncarllos
Super Robot

« Reply #960 on: 26 April 2008, 00:41:08 »

So, you hugged her from behind?
And she couldn't talk to you because nobody in the school talked for the day?

XJ
Sniper Joe

« Reply #961 on: 26 April 2008, 00:57:15 »

No, she couldn't talk because she was being choked by Sano. DUH, JC.

And only homosexuals didn't talk.  Some sort of "be-aware-that-we-exist" thing.

Ramen Noodles!
MOX
Robot Master

« Reply #962 on: 26 April 2008, 04:45:27 »

I actually fell asleep during class while we were reading a book and had a 3 minute dream. At the end of the dream I was falling and then I woke up in shock thinking I was actually falling and threw the book I was reading at the kid next to me.
NovaMan XP
Super Robot

« Reply #963 on: 26 April 2008, 18:07:33 »

I went to my friend's house yesterday, and we were going to play Halo 3 and try out the new free maps... when the game froze as we were loading it.

At first we just tried resetting the game, but then... it happened. My friend's 360 got RROD'd. Sucks. It just happened randomly.
ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #964 on: 26 April 2008, 21:48:09 »

My last project for this class was that scooter salesman video, but my new one is even better. I have to act out a scene from a movie/TV-show/script. I'm picking a few of my favorite scenes to add up to 4-7 minutes of spectacular monologuing goodness.

Here's what I'm doing so far:
"It's four in the funking morning!" [Shaun of the Dead]
I have to replace every instance of the F-word with "funk," just like they did in the DVD extra, but I'm fine with that. This is an edgy scene.

Uncle Andy teaches Shane about masturbation [Weeds]
Hilarious scene that literally is what got me to want to watch the show. This is another edgy one, but it's OK'd by the teacher as well. I'm excited.

The Swan Scene [Hot Fuzz]
I want to do this scene, or possibly something else from Hot Fuzz. There's quite a bit to choose from.

Ari Gold Therapist Scene 1 [Entourage]
Ari Gold Therapist Scene 2 [Entourage]
These are two seperate therapist scenes with Ari and his wife from Entourage. I can't decide which one I want to do, but I guess I can do both, even. Help me decide.

Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #965 on: 26 April 2008, 22:35:06 »

You're supposed to act as multiple characters yourself?

Slugkid
Robot Master

« Reply #966 on: 26 April 2008, 22:40:21 »

I did that once. It was very good because if I tought a gag midway through the acting, I would be able to pull it.
ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #967 on: 26 April 2008, 22:43:59 »

You're supposed to act as multiple characters yourself?

Yeah. We have to do "character pops", which is "when you switch from character to character without interrupting or stalling the flow of your performance."

I decided on leaving out the Hot Fuzz scene, by the way. I combined the two Entourage scenes by tacking the first one onto the end of the second and slightly changing/removing some other dialogue to link them up.

Johncarllos
Super Robot

« Reply #968 on: 26 April 2008, 22:46:11 »

I went to my friend's house yesterday, and we were going to play Halo 3 and try out the new free maps... when the game froze as we were loading it.

At first we just tried resetting the game, but then... it happened. My friend's 360 got RROD'd. Sucks. It just happened randomly.

Was it true RROD?
There a few kinds. Of the 3 red parts, the one that's out tells which kind it is, One is disconnected cords I know, and there are 2 others besides the hardware failure.

NovaMan XP
Super Robot

« Reply #969 on: 27 April 2008, 00:44:23 »

The top right wasn't lighting up I think. But it's dead, it's just keeps freezing, so... yeah.

#####ing Microsoft. >_>
ChaosVortex
Super Robot

« Reply #970 on: 27 April 2008, 07:15:43 »

Lessee if I can remember this all correctly. There's so much that happened last Friday. This is going to be pretty lengthy, so feel free to skip if you don't have the time to read. It was a pretty entertaining day, though.

Alright. Of course, I woke up and went to school, but in the middle of my first period, all Seniors were sent to the Gymnasium to pick up our cap & gown, pick-up our yearbooks, vote for school president, watch some videos, and have our egos stroked for about three hours. After the whole thing, we were dismissed early for lunch and they announced three times, there were free 6-inch sub sandwiches for everyone. As I went to pick mine up, some retard had no idea what was going on, like he missed the whole announcement. Went to the rest of my classes and rode the bus home. School was done, but not the night.

Has anyone heard of Grad Bash at Universal Studios? Right, I registered for it a few months ago. I was told to arrive at the school at 4:30 PM (the latest, 5:00 PM). I did. They checked under my clothes, pockets, wallet, etc.. I was good to go, and I waited with other seniors. Waiting.

... for nearly and hour and a half. The buses arrived at the school at 6 PM. One of the kids made a huge deal about riding one of the buses since it was bus #69. Took an hour ride. Played Yu-Gi-Oh! 2008 on my DS. DS light turned red, so I switched over to my PSP for Mega Man Powered Up goodness. I'm known for comically being obnoxious so when someone asked me why I brought game systems I exclaimed, "WHY NOT!?!?". He backed away, gave me a look. I gave it back, and then we busted out in laughter. We made it to Universal, and it took us ANOTHER HOUR to get in the park. Security checked us all again and everyone is jumping up and down looking to see if the line is moving. We made it in at 8:00, and I grouped together with three girls I know. One was the president of the Business Professionals club, another a girlfriend of my friend, and the other... a light-headed classmate. We ditched her later because we didn't want to ride Jaws and she did, so we all said "kthxbai". We rode Men In Black and Twister. We would've ridden other rides, but the lines were depressingly long, so we headed to Islands of Adventure.

Laughter, dancing, and many jokes insued. Being at a theme-park with just you and your friends (at night) is just beyond awesome. I was persuaded to ride that dumb trolley ride in Dr. Seuss land, but we made the best of it. As we headed over to the Lost Continent, Dueling Dragons was the only thing on our minds (Hulk would be way too long of a wait, since the Mummy was also booked). Some guy dressed as an evil warlock roamed the streets, laughing like a maniac giving everyone the eye. I went up straight to his face and gave it back. It caught him so off-guard, I wish I caught it on tape. The wait for Dueling Dragons was "60 minutes", but we shrugged and thought it'd be worth it. We made it in line and I pulled out my PSP while talking to my friends.

Suddenly, the biggest video game nerd you could possibly imagine walks up to us and starts asking us questions with large volume. I swear, all this kid needed was a pony tail, and I would've just assummed he was a D&D/WoW fag. He asked us what games we played, and we all started to speaking about genres we enjoyed. I showed off my PSP saying I liked Mega Man. He laughed and said we were "an embarassment to gamers everywhere".

... Huh. Well, that ticked the girls off. They both said they weren't gamers, and that they just liked playing games regularly. I said the same, and this guy wouldn't believe us. He stared right up in one of the girl's faces, asking weird questions (I guess Final Fantasy related, MMORPG, whatever I didn't give a #####). She answered, and he responded, "Right. Liars. You're all gamers." I rolled my eyes. He said so many corny jokes that, I too, would've pulled out my eye sockets like Mikero's avatar. THEN, he had THE NERVE to hit on my other friend, asking what she liked to do. I stayed out of the conversation until I heard him say "Wow. You like games, Harry Potter, and origami! If you were a guy, you'd be me!". I gagged. The fork between which dragon came up. He chose fire, so we chose ice. The girl that was being hit on looked at me and said, "I'm officially a lesbian". We talked about him, and they never told him off because they don't like to act like that in public. After getting much of that topic off our chest, we got on the coaster. My god, riding Dueling Dragons at NIGHT is the #####.

Next, we moved through Jurrasic Park, Toon Lagoon, and Marvel. The girls played DDR, and I just watched. One of them tried playing a game which involved grabbing the key which unlocked a clear box with a Nintendo Wii in it. Unfortunately, she failed. We went back to Dr. Seuss land and rode Cat & the Hat twice since there was no line. We went... er... THEY went shopping (I was the shopping cart).

2:00 AM. We began to leave the park and get on the bus. We were told that our bus wasn't there yet and we'd have to wait. Well, about an hour later, one of the school counselors talked to us. 80% of all the students were already on the bus. We shortly got on the bus and then some juicy information started to roll around that I'm dissappointed I didn't see first hand. The bus wasn't late, it was on-time. However, while everyone was boarding the bus, one of the security guards told everyone to get off in a rude manner. The coaches and counselors got pissed saying "Don't yell at our kids like that", and what not. A cop walks up from behind and tells the guard to let them on the bus. They argue, and the cop wins. They all got back on the bus. Two minutes later after the cop leaves, the guard kicks them all off the bus AGAIN. This time, the cop comes back and their anger was just let loose. They argued for a bit until the guard made a deragatory comment and runs off. The cop chases after him until the "manager" stops them both and starts to argue as well.

Well, I got on the bus around 3:00 AM. I slept (or at least attempted to) until we arrived at the school. I drove all the way home on empty roads. I went to bed 4:40 in the morning.

[ N ][ M ][ C ]
[ S ][ - ][ E ]
[ J ][ V ][ W ]

Mega Man and Yu-Gi-Oh! fanatic!
https://www.lulladin.weebly.com
Johncarllos
Super Robot

« Reply #971 on: 27 April 2008, 14:04:18 »

Holy#####ingawesome day CV.

That nerd. Just reading about him pisses me off because I know exactly the type of person you're talking about.

ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #972 on: 27 April 2008, 16:00:50 »

Full days at theme parks with friends are awesome.

I remember when I was at Disney World with my buddies, and we memorized when the camera shoots off on Tower of Terror. We have a picture of us riding it: three of us shirtless (one rubbing his nipples), two of us holding toy lightsabers above our heads akin to Link grabbing the Master Sword for lack of a better explanation, and one kid pretending to throw up in another kid's face (pretending to be grossed out.)

It was awesome. I gotta' find that picture.

Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #973 on: 28 April 2008, 20:20:45 »

You white guys always do borderline gayness and I will never understand it.

Rama Olendris
Sniper Joe

« Reply #974 on: 28 April 2008, 22:18:44 »

Ugh. The Day of Silence is supposed to represent how many homosexuals have to keep their lips shut about things they might want to say without getting hurt for it, it was created after the one gay boy was tortured then murdered and left draped over a picket fence just because some straight white boys thought it was wrong to kiss other men. It was also intended at first for all sorts of people to attend and not just gay supporters- to show how some people have to live constantly worrying about what to say.

I personally didn't understand it, but I did respect the meaning; the Day of Silence just adds more attention to a potential target (because people are mean little #####s). I participated once in high school, only once. I suppose it's a little like praying- feeling like you're doing something while doing nothing at all. However it was strange during my high school when the Day of Silence came up, one dude asked me horrified "There are gay people in Rogers?! #####! I better stop saying ##### or I'm gunna get beat up!"

In any event. Do you guys know what it is like having an airbag go off?

It's like having someone spray you with acid, punch you in the face, and then hug your head in rapid succession. I was in a car that got T-boned this weekend and got to experience an airbag. I never want to do it again.

Emit hcum oot evah uoy neht, siht dear nac uoy fi.

ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #975 on: 29 April 2008, 01:08:15 »

My friends and I came across a stop sign in one of our attics.

We came up with a brilliant senior prank.

We're going to paint it green, and use stencils to make it into a GO Sign. And then replace a stop sign in the school parking lot with it.

Fatso
Super Robot

« Reply #976 on: 29 April 2008, 01:52:31 »

I demand video coverage of that event.
Johncarllos
Super Robot

« Reply #977 on: 29 April 2008, 01:53:58 »

Holy crap that's a good idea.
I might use a variation of that for OUR senior prank.
Unless you mind.

ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #978 on: 29 April 2008, 02:24:30 »

I thought of the entire thing myself, and I'm quite proud of it. I'll get pictures for sure, can't guarantee video, though.

And no, I don't mind if you copy, John, but I promise you'd have more fun if you think of something yourself.

ChaosVortex
Super Robot

« Reply #979 on: 29 April 2008, 21:06:01 »

Remember ASR's salesman speech? I have to do something similar. A 30-60 second commercial, pretending to sell a product.

I would think of something REALLY creative, but it's due tommorow. REAL short notice, so I'm copying off of an old YTMND I saw. The most powerful microwave in the universe.

I don't care.

EDIT: #####. I have a math test tommorow as well. Tommorow is gonna SUUUUUUUUUUCK.

Posted on: 29 April 2008, 02:26:43

Today wasn't all that bad actually. The speech wasn't that bad. I kept messing up a few times. Thank God there's "practice runs" though.

A lot of other commercials were funny. Maybe I'll tell them later. I'm busy right now. I still have a bunch of work to do.

[ N ][ M ][ C ]
[ S ][ - ][ E ]
[ J ][ V ][ W ]

Captain Sanoguchi
Super Robot

« Reply #980 on: 30 April 2008, 04:41:27 »

Perhaps you should try it to get a better understanding?
You drink from time to time, don't you? Just use that as an excuse to do something.
Vinchenz Rock
Super Robot

« Reply #981 on: 30 April 2008, 04:56:03 »

Tired day at work, but still fun, especially since I have pretty much the best co-workers ever.

Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #982 on: 30 April 2008, 05:30:53 »

Perhaps you should try it to get a better understanding?
You drink from time to time, don't you? Just use that as an excuse to do something.

No.

ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #983 on: 30 April 2008, 11:45:30 »

It's funnnnn, Mikey-poo!

Jakey
Robot Master

« Reply #984 on: 1 May 2008, 04:37:39 »

Cram it in your cramhole, Chappelle.

ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #985 on: 1 May 2008, 22:33:50 »

Me performing select scenes from Shaun of the Dead and Weeds.

Yep, performed today. I clipped out the Entourage bit.

How'd I do?

Note the kid in the black shirt on the far right. Such a weird kid, in a bad way. He's like a walking pop-culture database so it's impossible to impress him, yet I don't really mind him despite most people hating him. Anyway, he looks ridiculous because he's gesturing and "acting" along with me during most of the Weeds segment. He's the kid who helped me out on the Scooter Salesman video, that licked the scooters and said "Tastes like mommy!"

Oh, for Jake: the obnoxious laugh after I say "I'm not gonna' beat around the bush" comes from none other than an overly enthused Chelsea.

ChaosVortex
Super Robot

« Reply #986 on: 2 May 2008, 00:55:26 »

My group and I rushed to finish our Othello project. We turned it in, with little missing. Everything else went well, and I got easy extra credit in my last block.

I went to my friend's house, and he showed me the latest episodes of Yu-Gi-Oh! Abridged (he's not really funny anymore, but there's some moments where I smile or laugh).

Walking back home, I saw a dead armadillo. I almost stepped on it.

I now have to do a lot of housework and homework but I'm pretty damn tired.

[ N ][ M ][ C ]
[ S ][ - ][ E ]
[ J ][ V ][ W ]

Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #987 on: 2 May 2008, 04:45:42 »

Cram it in your cramhole, Chappelle.

Right. Give me more credit than that, I am not copying Chappelle. Actually, if I was I would have said "borderline gay #####". I really what I said is almost the same, but that's purely a coincidence.

Rama Olendris
Sniper Joe

« Reply #988 on: 2 May 2008, 21:28:37 »

Walking back home, I saw a dead armadillo. I almost stepped on it.

That is the most sad news I've heard all day...

Today I was forced to agree to take my girls to Laser Quest (awesome 'theme park' in where you shoot at each other in an obstacle course with laser guns) here in Spokane, I would have been happier about it other than the fact that I feel really sick.

Emit hcum oot evah uoy neht, siht dear nac uoy fi.

Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #989 on: 3 May 2008, 05:27:51 »

Laser Quest S U C K S.
The main ways Laser Quest sucks;
1) No running allowed.
2) No crouching.
3) No jumping.
4) It's infested with children who are likely infested with colds and pink eyes and influenzas and lices and bakugans and have sticky hands at ALL times for no good reason.
5) These so called "lasers" are extraodinarily gay and you look like a douche wearing all that "fun" jargon.
6) Children.
7) Not only is it filled to the brim with kids, but it's made FOR kids.
8) Filled to the brim with kids.
9) Codenames. CODENAMES? Really? Yeesh.
10) Scores your shots instead having actual kills/frags/whatever where you get shot ONLY ONCE and are out.
11) TOO EASY. Absolutely no strategy needed, you can literally walk around slowly picking people off and top the leaderboard.
12) Crappily designed mazes; There always at least one spot PER LEVEL where you can completely cheap everyone else out without any semblance of anything being close to fair.
13) No pain. No gain.; Lasers don't hurt, even in the eyes. You don't get any physical exercise worth mentioning.
14) I mentioned the tots, yeah?
15) You have to wait like a half hour or more between every full game you play AND have to go through the rules and repeat them again and again like some full grown human parrot ass-clown so it takes forever for like 10 minutes of noooot-that-much-fun.

And I'm sure I can think of at least another 15 but I'll stop there. And clearly I understand the appeal, as I've obviously been many times.

Anyway here's what we (my friends and I, that is) do in my city instead;

This place used to be called Delerium but it switched owners and changed to the gayest name ever of "TagZone" which I refuse to call it. So at DELERIUM you get 3 hours for like 30 bucks but it's not like you have to wait a half hour between games and crap.

You have a dark "maze" (I guess "maze") similar to the ones in Laser Quest except that it's one floor and there's always a region (as they change the maze a bit at least once a year) called the Graveyard (ooooh) which is basically just another section of the maze but there's a low wall dividing it from the rest so it becomes a good area for your team to hold if tactics call for it. So anyway it's pretty much the same kind of environment only darker and-in some games-smokier, and smaller.

You don't shoot lasers or any stupid thing. You have modified paintball guns that shoot rubber balls that are the same size as paintballs but at any time DURING A GAME you can pick them up off the ground and load them into your gun for more ammo; Unless you're dead, in which case you have to leave the maze and wait out the game.

Each game is only about the length of a song, so basically two minutes, but you get 3 hours worth and every game you A) have a great time in and B) get a work out because--get this--you're allowed have to run, jump, crouch, and hide. Plus you play multiple games, and two rounds of each (so each team plays the game starting from each bunker once). The games are like;
-Elimination (straight up Red vs. Yellow elimination, red is usually in the back bunker for the first game and then they switch for the second)
-Doom (where the team that starts in the back bunker has a "doom key", a fiberglass rod, that they have to get to the front bunker, the other team can't ever touch the doom key or that person dies but clearly you can't hit anyone with it and stuff)
-Mission Impossible (one team occupies the graveyard and ONLY the graveyard while the other team has to get a bag that's hanging just outside it, and then get it to the front bunker)

And a host of others. It's a lot of fun. Basically it's paintball in the dark but without the paint. It's about, oh, 700 times more fun than Laser Quest and you leave with huge welts that last for a long time (which sounds bad I guess but I think it's the tops).

Oh my word, I could go on even longer. I'm now SO amped for my friend Dico's birthday when we go.

ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #990 on: 3 May 2008, 15:02:56 »

Sounds very fun.

ChaosVortex
Super Robot

« Reply #991 on: 3 May 2008, 15:09:12 »

I'd like to join. My first hand trying paintball was great, except I'd rather take the pain of a shot rather than do what my brother does and "wear extra clothing". I was in for the first two games, and never got hit while wearing three shirts. I was sweating like a pig, and I couldn't move around all that much. I said "##### this", and removed two of the shirts.

In the third game, I got nailed.

Where I played sucked, 'cause it was outside and sand and ##### would get into your gun. I'd rather do indoor paintball for that reason.

[ N ][ M ][ C ]
[ S ][ - ][ E ]
[ J ][ V ][ W ]

ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #992 on: 3 May 2008, 15:10:39 »

A few of my friends are Airsoft fans. I've played with them a few times but I don't own any actual equipment of my own.
I had a blast every time I played, though.

Captain Sanoguchi
Super Robot

« Reply #993 on: 3 May 2008, 20:55:36 »

The Week of a Sano!

Monday

School, boring.

Went home and played MGS3.

Tuesday

School, boring.
I had to sit around in a completely random class room because of TAKS testing. I wasn't allowed to speak, draw, read, or do anything.

Wensday

School, boring.
I took the Math TAKS, it was boring. Afterwords I had to sit around with no option other than to lay my head down and day dream about Travis Touchdown fighting Solid Snake.

Thursday

School, boring.
I realized I hated a girl who was kind of close to me and that I needed to break away before it turned into a serious relationship.
Then I took the Science TAKS, boring. Took a nap.
Verbally beat down some degenerate bitches.

Went home and yelled ##### for a few minutes because the memory card on the stupid PS2 said my MGS3 save data was damaged for no apparent reason. So, then I started all over again and got back to where I was and a little further in about 18 minutes... 'Cause I skipped all the cut scenes.

Friday

School, boring.
A revelation occurred in which I realized I have a thing for short, asian girls who wear frilly clothing.
Verbally maimed some degenerate bitches.
I took the Social Studies TAKS followed by another nap.

Saturday (Today)

Different School, same old boring.
I took the SAT.
I went home and ate lunch.
I walked a mile to Best Buy hoping to get Buso Renkin DVD box set 1. I got lucky and snatched the last copy.
I walked a mile back home.
I'm going to watch some Buso Renkin now.

I'll probably play MGS3 later.
Winged Warrior
Super Robot

« Reply #994 on: 3 May 2008, 22:37:00 »

The Week of a Sano!
A revelation occurred in which I realized I have a thing for short, asian girls who wear frilly clothing.

Don't we all?
preventerWIND
Super Robot

« Reply #995 on: 3 May 2008, 23:08:51 »

Went to Wal-mart and bought some undies. Went to the dollar store and got some chocolate. Got a YMCA pass, I'm gonna get buff! Made an appointment for replacing lenses in my glasses. Dropped by McDonalds and said hi to Someguy, which I wasn't able to stay long because my dad's the reincarnate of Hitler.

I'm at home, on my chair, sporting my new undies.

LOL BANDWAGON
Winged Warrior
Super Robot

« Reply #996 on: 3 May 2008, 23:22:26 »

WE DEMAND PHOTOS!

My day was dull.
Johncarllos
Super Robot

« Reply #997 on: 4 May 2008, 02:37:41 »

Today, I went to track practice.
Kicked it's ass.
Went to a friend's house to try to de-virus his computer.
Kicked it's ass, because it's only option was to format and reinstall windows.
Took my girlfriend to see Iron Man, then went to Barne's and Noble, saw about 1000 people I hadn't seen in FOREVER (okay, 3), then came back home and hung out with my girlfriend.
Then she left.
The dog came in my room.
I kicked it's ass.

preventerWIND
Super Robot

« Reply #998 on: 4 May 2008, 02:59:03 »

Took my girlfriend to see Iron Man

You don't know how hard this is.. =.=

then came back home and hung out with my girlfriend.

OH COME ON

The dog came in my room.
I kicked it's ass.

YES.

LOL BANDWAGON
ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #999 on: 4 May 2008, 03:14:56 »

How'd you like IronMan?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 » Print 
The MBoard  |  Non-MegaMan  |  Any Other Business?  |  : The "How Was Your Day?" Thread
Jump to:
Cannot access offset of type string on string