MegaMan Matrix

Welcome, Guest. Please Log In or Register. Did you miss your activation email?
28 April 2024, 14:22:52
RadioGallery (OFFLINE)MBoard + MChatRegisterLog In
The MBoard  |  Non-MegaMan  |  Any Other Business?  |  : The "How Was Your Day?" Thread
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 » Print
Author Topic: The "How Was Your Day?" Thread  (Read 1531497 times)
Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #3350 on: 13 December 2008, 23:39:26 »

Yeah I've seen those, (I have the first and last images saved somewhere too) but I'm not a fan of such shirts.

ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #3351 on: 13 December 2008, 23:42:44 »

I generally don't wear any shirts like that save for the few MegaMan ones I have, because I usually just go for cool designs.

BUT.

I feel I should own at least one of those. I'm having trouble deciding which one, though. Probably one of the first two. Probably the first.

AlexThePenguin
Super Robot

« Reply #3352 on: 15 December 2008, 16:48:22 »

It's too cold to sleep without a second warm body due to drafts in this apartment, and Ray left an hour ago for work.

Today's my last day before heading back to work after having been admitted to the hospital. I'm still a little trepidacious about going back to work. It's only counter, and it's only a couple of hours, but I'm still going from minimal social contact to constant social contact. It's also holiday rush at the mall. There's also the matter of what the feck to eat, since what I have been eating doesn't seem to have done me much good.

*glares at now absent gallbladder*

All in all, I think I just don't want to go back to work. I need a new job.

That's nice, dear.
Majikn
Super Robot

« Reply #3353 on: 16 December 2008, 04:45:05 »

Oh man.

Oh man oh man oh man.

Our ceiling leaked at work. Somehow, the ceiling leaked a mass amount of water on the platter of theatre nine, which was holding Australia. I came in today, not knowing anything about this but I found out pretty soon. What ended up happening was a replacement of part of the reel. Which means they cut out the damaged bit (or so they thought) and taped a new piece in.

So... yeah. I started the movie at its proper time, and since it's 3 hours long I didn't have to worry about starting it twice. Since the reel wasn't replaced as well as it could've been, we had that part of the reel on top of the rest of the platter, meaning the brain—that piece of equipment in the middle of the platter—would draw out the movie reel from underneath a mass of the rest of the reel from much farther along in the movie, and eventually it would collapse. I managed to fix this problem as the movie was running, re-shaping the entire thing when there was enough space to accomodate it, but then something entirely different happened.

Apparently the damn thing was still water damaged. I eventually noticed that as the entire platter was rotating, the brain would draw out the reel and it would stick together in parts. It usually pulled apart before reaching the brain, but in one case I had to stop monitoring the projector and check on 2 projectors that started at the same time. I came back just as the damn thing decided to bite off more than it could chew, just as the platter's wrap detector (an arm-like thing attached to a roller holding the reel) started to raise and the movie stopped.

That was okay, though, I got it running again within a minute, and continued to let it run for a while even though the projector sounded like it was playing the movie from hell... then the arm's roller fell off. In slow motion I watched the reel lift away from the arm without the arm following suit, and I realised the movie wouldn't stop this time because the arm wouldn't move, which was much worse, so I bolted over to the projector, poked the red STOP button, screwed the damn thing back in, and started it AGAIN.

What a fun job. I managed to prevent any other weird things from happening until it was through the damaged part, and went home. And just now I realised my wisdom tooth has been at war with my gums the whole damn time.

Not a bad shift. It ended weird, but whatever. I couldn't get in trouble for something that wasn't my fault so I just did my best.

The Exorcist has taught me that when I'm losing an argument I may save face by vomiting on the opposition.
Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #3354 on: 16 December 2008, 04:55:23 »

Friday was kind of interesting, or just a runaround of stuff.
On Friday my friends and I were supposed to go for a big night out (they'd just finished the semester, and for Liz's birthday). Bus strike, bad weather, blah blah blah, but this is how it went down (or didn't); So I get home from work, look at my MSN and there's messages left from Lynsey (96% bitch) like "Come to Denny's at 7:30 and then Gracie's after at 8" except spelled worse. I look at the clock and it's 8pm. My reaction: "::) ##### off, Lynsey."

Basically kind of pissed because (1) They all know I work until 7 on fridays, couldn't possibly be HOME by 7:30, all that stuff is across the damn city so I couldn't be THERE by 8:30, and no one bothered to call or text my mobile and instead left messages on my MSN which makes coordinating harder.

So whatever. I ate and then drove to Gracie's. I should mention that's short for "Grace O'Malley's", an Irish pub thing with a dance floor that I'm not really a fan of. Anyway I get there and it's like, 9 or something. I park (had to drive, which means I wouldn't even be able to drink at the bar) and then right outside the door I get a feeling. Check my phone and Dico (My friend Shawn, also Lynsey's boyfriend) had sent me a text while I was driving; "Come to my place, we're watching Dark Knight". I replied "What now? I'm at Gracie's!" and then he replied "Come to Denny's now."

#####.

So I go over to Denny's, and less than a quarter of the people are there. We talk a bit and I find out they basically just changed the whole thing and we're just gonna watch Dark Knight and people will be meeting us there. Fine whatever. Not worth the drive in the ##### weather but fine. I was really ready to unload on Lynz if she'd started running her mouth but she wasn't around at the time, and when I saw her later I didn't care.

Anyway so I get in the car to go to Dico's and meet them there. His roommates' are supposed to be in there anyway so I can just go up. It's not like they lock the door. As I'm driving, I see a car behind me with four people in it. So I assumed it was my friends, and made hand motions through my back window at them. The car changed lanes and was passing me on the right, so without looking I just gave held up the finger lingering.

Then I noticed it wasn't their car when it was ahead enough for me to see it, and was embarrassed. But it didn't matter my turn was right up ahead.

I went into Dico's building and I knew he'd recently moved but only up or down a floor. So I went to the apartment I thought it was. I'm often unsure which apartment is the right one in that building so I listened at the door since people were supposedly there. I go into to 204, walk right up into the foyer and... Not the right place. Two asian guys look at me like what. the. #####. So I play it cool like 'Sorry guys, wrong place...' and high tail it out of there. I should have gone to 304. I thought they'd moved down, but they'd moved up.

So I texted them. Nothing. Called. Nothing. Waited outside the building's doors, as it was cold but cold I liked a lot more than being inside the building. As I was waiting drunk people were leaving, but wasting time being drunk in the doorway thing where you buzz in (the door was propped anyway). This dancing girl looks at me through the window and starts dancing AT me. I wasn't really in the mood but I played along a bit and laughed. Another drunky girl there (but not cute like the other one) came out the door backwards a bit and was loudly talking some stuff not worth mentioning and I was bored so I was listening. She caught my eye and immediately stopped talking. Mortified, she crept back inside the doors and said in a low voice "That's embarrassing." I laughed in my head.

When they finally came out the dancy girl something along the lines of "What's up?!" in that super friendly way loud cute dancy drunk girls talk while they don't actually stop dance-walking to wherever they're going.

'Not much, just waiting for some people.'
"Yah! Yah! Me too! OK have an incredible night!"
'Heh I'll try.' or 'Oh I will' I can't remember.

And then I said something like 'have a good night' and she loudly said whatever response is typical of that type, but I wasn't listening as my friends all finally showed up all once. So no one was in their apartment anyway. Scags. Anyway as we all went in the doors I was laughing about this very stupid exchange that just happened, and me walking into the wrong place, and me flipping off the wrong car, and then had to tell Brian (he asked, I didn't think this story was that good).

The rest of the night was pretty boring. Met Dico's sister (and it was her birthday or some thing and that was the main reason we were supposed to be going out but WHATEVER 'cause she was ALWAYS on her damn phone. Cool phone though, I have the same one) and watched Dark Knight, then played a bunch of Shadow Of The Colossus because the people that live there really dig it and I guess it's a replayable game.

Saturday afternoon I get a message from Dico;
"Gracie's tonight at 8".
No. I didn't have my car and there's no busses, I had no way of getting there and I didn't really feel like doing all that again. And I knew it would be the same thing again.

I found out Sunday that I was right.
But whatever. I went over to frienemy's place in the crap part of downtown.

I should mention that he only got said place downtown because for the the entirety of the time I've known him, I've my own (alone) place downtown. The difference is that I'm actually from this city and wouldn't get a #####hole in the assend of downtown, like he did.

Anyway he, Sonia, and I watched "Christmas" movies. Only two of the three we watched were Christmas movies; The Muppet's Christmas Carol, and Nightmare Before Christmas. The other movie was Batman Returns (my favourite Batman movie, I don't care what you think) which at least happens during the Christmas times. After those we were thoroughly through with holiday movies for a while, so we watched a few How I Met Your Mother episodes on DVD and then I had to jet because of having to get up super early for work.

Aside, I have to say my frienemy is slowly becoming less of a tool now that he doesn't live at home. I'm not just saying that because he gave me a GL book I wanted and lent me Spaced on DVD. He's just getting not so annoying when it's us three, but is still really annoying with more people (he's competing in his head, I'm sure) or on MSN (and it is every day).

Anyway today I got up early and super-tired to go to work. Got in pretty well for once, since it's been hell with the weather and bus strike. Actually we were early. So we got breakfast. That made us late, but we knew that it would and didn't care because the bus strike allows us to be a bit late without consequence and this is my last week on my government contract so I've checked out anyway. Even so, I was only like 15 minutes "late".

I finished the work I had left from last week at quarter to ten. I pretended to work until my boos went on break at ten. When he came back I went over and he was (once again) surprised I was done so fast. He said he had nothing for me so I could just play on the computer or do whatever for a while. He never found anything for me to do for the rest of the day, so here's what I did at work today;

-I finished Kingdom Come, from half-way.
-I did a quick gestural marker drawing of Superman.
-I did a quick gestural marker drawing of Batman.
-I did a quick gestural marker drawing of Green Lantern.
-I did a quick gestural marker drawing of Supergirl.
-I did a quick gestural marker drawing of Catwoman.
-I did another quick gestural marker drawing of Catwoman.
-I did a dull pencil and pen doodle of Catwoman.
-I did a dull pencil sketch of Catwoman.
-I read the newest Penny Arcade comics and news.
-I read the newest Dr. McNinja comics.
-I read some VGCats news, but didn't care.
-I did a bunch of nothing.
-I tried to get around government website blocks to get on MMM or play a game.
-I read news articles.
-I sent people e-mails of dumb stuff I found online.
-I looked at lolcat pictures.
-I did a whole expert sudoku puzzle.

And I had lunch somewhere in there. And since I had to wait for the carpool, I left a half hour later than I normally would have. And my boss to not come in tomorrow since there's nothing. But I'll probably still get paid for it. Thursday is my last day, so apparently we're going out for lunch.

I'm just happy I can stay up a bit tonight and SLEEP in tomorrow.

This was a long post.

ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #3355 on: 16 December 2008, 05:07:37 »

Aside, I have to say my frienemy is slowly becoming less of a tool now that he doesn't live at home. I'm not just saying that because he gave me a GL book I wanted and lent me Spaced on DVD.

Well, I like him.

Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #3356 on: 16 December 2008, 05:10:45 »

Yeah.
Yeeaah.

He always asked me if I've seen it, when I'm pretty sure he knows I have and I'm pretty sure I'm probably the one who said something about it in the first place.

ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #3357 on: 16 December 2008, 05:19:29 »

Yeah, but after you watch the whole thing we'll have even more obscure TV references to make that nobody else will understand!

I'm off to check Bob Loblaw's Law Blog!

Johncarllos
Super Robot

« Reply #3358 on: 16 December 2008, 05:25:03 »

I like your job.
It sounds like the type of job I'd want to do and the kind of guy I'd want to work for.

I can skin anything smaller than a bobcat in 30 seconds.
Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #3359 on: 16 December 2008, 05:33:07 »

It shouldn't be that way. We're actually understaffed with me there. But jobs that were supposed to start in October and November still haven't come in.

Also, I'm good at it, so I get my work done faster and sometimes better than I'm supposed to.

ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #3360 on: 16 December 2008, 22:09:44 »

A simple trip to Best Buy to get The Dark Knight yielded very different results.

Everything was so cheap.

So, instead of getting The Dark Knight for $25, I got all 3 Austin Powers movies (been meaning to get these for years), Saw 1 (I do very much enjoy the first), and Election (great overlooked movie that I highly reccomend) for $30.

And then I couldn't resist the new Louis CK and Katt Williams stand-up specials.

In other words: I still don't have The Dark Knight. But I'm ultimately satisfied.

Vinchenz Rock
Super Robot

« Reply #3361 on: 17 December 2008, 03:37:09 »

I've been pretty board at home, mostly because my friends are gone.

ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #3362 on: 17 December 2008, 03:50:08 »

I'm writing a script for a series of short videos I'll be making with some friends.

About two struggling college freshman roommates who basically just try to kill each other all the time, because of their university's rule that if your roommate dies, you automatically get A's for the rest of the year.

Think Spy VS Spy mixed with Kenny VS Spenny mixed with the new age sitcom atmosphere... all with The Alec Touch.

It's tentatively titled Roomhates. I know that's a terrible title. I know.

But this is going to be awesome.

NovaMan XP
Super Robot

« Reply #3363 on: 17 December 2008, 15:41:28 »

I've been pretty board at home, mostly because my friends are gone.

Why are you being a pretty board at home? What's wrong with you?!
ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #3364 on: 17 December 2008, 18:57:20 »

I don't think I've ever even seen a pretty board before.

Johncarllos
Super Robot

« Reply #3365 on: 17 December 2008, 19:46:08 »

You're looking at one.

ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #3366 on: 17 December 2008, 19:55:04 »

Aw, shucks. Who put this mirror here?

Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #3367 on: 17 December 2008, 23:08:16 »

Raawk pretty board!
Pretty board!
Raawk.

Johncarllos
Super Robot

« Reply #3368 on: 17 December 2008, 23:12:42 »

I prefer Rock Lobsters of course.

ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #3369 on: 17 December 2008, 23:16:46 »

I prefer The Robster.

Lunchebox
Super Robot

« Reply #3370 on: 17 December 2008, 23:21:52 »

So, I've been gone for a couple of weeks, due to me getting ready t move back to California, and then moving back to California.

Bills and living on my own just became sort of overwhelming, and I wasn't accomplishing what I want to accomplish (Such as applying to art school, which was difficult to get set on when you're working to live), so I cut my losses and went back home.

Today is my first day back, after arriving home last night.

Living in MA wasn't a complete waste of time, it gave me some valuable life expierence, and (I hope) matured me a bit.

Also, I had gotten together with this really sweet girl, almost immediately after, who I am still madly in love with, though, because I moved back, we're not really together anymore, but we still talk to eachother and all that.

That was a crazy 7+ months.
ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #3371 on: 17 December 2008, 23:28:35 »

Sounds like a solid chapter in your life. Of course it's matured you a bit, every little experience in life does that. Unless you're a dense moron. Are you a dense moron?

Johncarllos
Super Robot

« Reply #3372 on: 18 December 2008, 00:27:17 »

Lunche is so far away again... :(

To think, I was in the same town you live in TWICE this year.

ChaosVortex
Super Robot

« Reply #3373 on: 18 December 2008, 01:49:56 »

School ended til January 28th. My classes ended well, except for my Trigonometry class. Hated the class and the class hated me.

I bombed it.

Only thing that worries me is the mark on my GPA and anything else that can be looked at. Otherwise, I learned that I was supposed to be taking Statistics instead from an academic adviser AFTER I'm more than halfway in the class. I didn't even need it.

Screwed much?

[ N ][ M ][ C ]
[ S ][ - ][ E ]
[ J ][ V ][ W ]

Mega Man and Yu-Gi-Oh! fanatic!
https://www.lulladin.weebly.com
ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #3374 on: 18 December 2008, 02:06:58 »

My grades were posted online today and I was happy enough with them that I immediately showed my parents. Which is a great deal different from when I used to hope they'd just never ask in high school.

The problem is, I did so bad in high scool that my GPA has sufferred quite a bit.

EDIT: High school. Case in point.

NovaMan XP
Super Robot

« Reply #3375 on: 18 December 2008, 03:10:40 »

Same thing with me. Except I'm not in college getting good grades yet.

I always hate showing my parents my grades. There's always that ONE class I'm doing bad in that makes my parents think I'm gonna fail even though it'd be the first week or so.
Fatso
Super Robot

« Reply #3376 on: 18 December 2008, 03:13:46 »

I did so well so easily in high school that I never learned how to work at learning. As a consequence, my grades are probably going to suck.

Fortunately, all my exams were so easy that I shouldn't get much worse than a C+ on any of the courses (which is still, you know, #####ing terrible).
Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #3377 on: 18 December 2008, 04:10:12 »

Everyone I know looks back on high school and is ashamed that they either thought it was a lot of work/hard or that didn't do the work, because it's SO unbelieveably easy compared to what we're all doing now.

Like why did the day ever even seem long before post-secondary? Like we got off 3-something. In school now, I'm working nearly 24/7 and am allowed to do nothing but. I'm not even close to exaggerating.

ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #3378 on: 18 December 2008, 04:31:58 »

For me, it isn't that college is easier - it's just that I work a LOT better in a college setting, apparently. So it seems easier to me.

In high school, I was just lazy or didn't care enough to put real effort in.

Captain Sanoguchi
Super Robot

« Reply #3379 on: 18 December 2008, 04:34:05 »

Today I gave gifts to all my friends.
Including a very important person, her face turned all red and stuff.
Today was a good day.

Tomorrow I'm givin' gifts to other people!
« Last Edit: 18 December 2008, 05:59:28 by Captain Sanoguchi » Logged
Johncarllos
Super Robot

« Reply #3380 on: 18 December 2008, 04:54:01 »

That's what happens when you give away volcano candies marked as gumballs.

I have more flexible time to do everything in college, so I know when to do school work and when to goof around with friends.

Vinchenz Rock
Super Robot

« Reply #3381 on: 18 December 2008, 04:57:00 »

College has been rather easy for me, but I've been enjoying it far more than High School.

I've still been pretty board. I got drums for Rock Band 2 and GH:WT now, though.

Johncarllos
Super Robot

« Reply #3382 on: 18 December 2008, 05:03:10 »

I've still been pretty board. I got drums for Rock Band 2 and GH:WT now, though.

i can play tose on xpert

ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #3383 on: 18 December 2008, 05:48:18 »

Including a very special person, her face turned all red and stuff.

We just call them retards now.

Captain Sanoguchi
Super Robot

« Reply #3384 on: 18 December 2008, 05:58:16 »

You're getting coal.

Why've you always got to be so naughty?
Can't you ever just be nice?
ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #3385 on: 18 December 2008, 06:18:01 »

Naughty is my way.

Natch.

Captain Sanoguchi
Super Robot

« Reply #3386 on: 18 December 2008, 22:49:50 »

Why always me?
Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #3387 on: 19 December 2008, 03:29:56 »

Yesterday was basically the same as Monday. My boss gave me some work that was supposed to take long, but I figured out a way to do it all in 3 minutes. And two of those minutes was just me explaining how I did it. He gave me more work and then went home early (he was sick), and I finished my work just after 10am. So I just dicked around until four again. Read a whole Green Lantern hardcover and it was a great one. Did more sudoku puzzles, etc.

Today was my last day at the government. I finished two piles of work before 9:30, then finished my next things by 11:15, at which point we all went out for lunch (on my boss!) because it was my last day and also for an office Christmas thing. We went over to the bridge to Quebec and ate Le Bifteck. It took forever. I mean... Wow. When the food finally came (I had Filet Mignon) it was tasty but not even enough, really. For a sense of how long this all took; We got back at 2:30. Whereupon Jacques (my boss) and Carolyn left, and then Al left at about quarter to three. I kicked around doing nothing again since there was nothing, read most of a Green Lantern Corps paperback until my ride came at four.

I can't believe I made 20 bucks an hour all week and did like a half-day's worth of work! (But am getting paid for all my days in full, and probably even the day I had off.)

For me, it isn't that college is easier - it's just that I work a LOT better in a college setting, apparently. So it seems easier to me.

In high school, I was just lazy or didn't care enough to put real effort in.

OK well since I've had my program's workload compared to the workload from law school BY law school students, my view is probably skewed on this subject.

Johncarllos
Super Robot

« Reply #3388 on: 19 December 2008, 04:20:39 »

I WANT THAT JOB.

Lunchebox
Super Robot

« Reply #3389 on: 19 December 2008, 17:14:30 »

Lunche is so far away again... :(

To think, I was in the same town you live in TWICE this year.

And I was out of town both times.
ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #3390 on: 20 December 2008, 00:13:28 »

My day was... well...

This is my car.

I have #####ty friends.
« Last Edit: 20 December 2008, 00:20:23 by ASR » Logged

Captain Sanoguchi
Super Robot

« Reply #3391 on: 20 December 2008, 00:35:33 »

Well, I got a 360 today.
Johncarllos
Super Robot

« Reply #3392 on: 20 December 2008, 00:47:36 »

Well, I got a 360 today.

OMG WE CAN BE LIKE GAMER BUDDIEZ!

Too bad my Gold subscription runs out on Jan. 2 and I don't even have an XBox.

AlexThePenguin
Super Robot

« Reply #3393 on: 20 December 2008, 09:52:35 »

WORK WORK WORK
BUSY BUSY BUSTY
ohgodthefoodatmyjobhurtssomet hingterrible

That's nice, dear.
NovaMan XP
Super Robot

« Reply #3394 on: 20 December 2008, 15:25:28 »

Well, I got a 360 today.

:D

YOU WILL ADD ME NOW SANO
Gamertag's NovaMan XP, same as my username.
Johncarllos
Super Robot

« Reply #3395 on: 20 December 2008, 16:22:03 »

HOW COME YOU NEVER ADDED ME!?
Johncar11

WORK WORK WORK
BUSY BUSY BUSTY
ohgodthefoodatmyjobhurtssomet hingterrible

Good luck with work Opal.

Captain Sanoguchi
Super Robot

« Reply #3396 on: 20 December 2008, 20:50:08 »

Well, I got a 360 today.

:D

YOU WILL ADD ME NOW SANO
Gamertag's NovaMan XP, same as my username.

Well, mine's Captain Sano.
I don't have my internet stuff set up yet, but we can play together later.
Slugkid
Robot Master

« Reply #3397 on: 21 December 2008, 00:01:36 »

Yesterday DeMat came over to my place, and is staying until tomorrow. What we did:

-THE DAY BEFORE TODAY-
.We took and posted the photo on WIND'S thread.
.I enjoyed his DS while he slept.
.He slept some more.
.He enjoyed fooling around with my keyboard (the music instrument...)
.We played chess. He sort of won... By making his Knight jump like half a board...
.We had dinner.
.We played Monopoly until like 1 AM
.He fell asleep
.I used his DS until like 6 AM.

-THE DAY AFTER YESTERDAY-
.I played on his DS.
.We woke up.(Late)
.Had breakfast
.Had lunch inmediately after...
.Played more chess. I checkmated thrice in the same match.(This actually happened)
.He used my crappy computer and I played some more on his DS
.More DS
.DeMat started watching the TV
.My TV went all funky, so I threw a Flip Flop from upstairs.
.The TV went back to it's normal not-so-funky mode.
.We post this.
.I guess we'll have some more dinner. Can't have enough of it!
.Monopoly again. I walways win.Intended
.Me using his DS until who knows what time. Yet again.

-THE DAY BEFORE THE DAY AFTER TOMORROW-
.He leaves. I'll be alone. And DS-less.
ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #3398 on: 21 December 2008, 00:03:42 »

Lately I keep forgetting I own a DS.

preventerWIND
Super Robot

« Reply #3399 on: 21 December 2008, 00:23:04 »

I play mine in moderation, some times I play it all day, and other days I couldn't care less about it.

Today is the latter.

Anyway, today I found out a friend I knew back in elementary school died 4 days ago.. I hadn't known him very well out of elementary, but he was a cool guy. Too bad we couldn't have hung out more..

LOL BANDWAGON
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 » Print 
The MBoard  |  Non-MegaMan  |  Any Other Business?  |  : The "How Was Your Day?" Thread
Jump to:
Cannot access offset of type string on string