MegaMan Matrix

Welcome, Guest. Please Log In or Register. Did you miss your activation email?
27 April 2024, 18:36:24
RadioGallery (OFFLINE)MBoard + MChatRegisterLog In
The MBoard  |  Non-MegaMan  |  Any Other Business?  |  : The "How Was Your Day?" Thread
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 » Print
Author Topic: The "How Was Your Day?" Thread  (Read 1531363 times)
preventerWIND
Super Robot

« Reply #600 on: 28 February 2008, 20:40:49 »

School just ended for me. I'm sitting at home, chewing gum and in my recliner.

Mmm'yeeah..

Had some fun in math class though, everyone was shouting the wrong answer for an equation the teacher was writing.. I stood up, desk slammed, and shouted an OBJECTION! Said the right answer. Sat down. Stood back up. Shouted TAKE THAT! And sat down again.

Minimal people got the reference and lol'd.

LOL BANDWAGON
Rama Olendris
Sniper Joe

« Reply #601 on: 28 February 2008, 20:45:56 »

School just ended for me. I'm sitting at home, chewing gum and in my recliner.

Mmm'yeeah..

Had some fun in math class though, everyone was shouting the wrong answer for an equation the teacher was writing.. I stood up, desk slammed, and shouted an OBJECTION! Said the right answer. Sat down. Stood back up. Shouted TAKE THAT! And sat down again.

Minimal people got the reference and lol'd.

I love days like that, I always used to do stuff like that in High School, but now that I am in college, if you do that you'll just really piss off the teacher and they can/will fail you if they want to. It's too tense, really. V.v I hate school, I really think college is pointless.

Emit hcum oot evah uoy neht, siht dear nac uoy fi.

ChaosVortex
Super Robot

« Reply #602 on: 28 February 2008, 21:53:59 »

Math class sucked just like always. I've got a quiz tommorow. I'm just overjoyed.

I have two projects that are due pretty soon. Also overjoyed about that.

The day got better by the time I made it to my Speech class though. I had to do an impromptu speech (we do one every week, and I hate it). You write down a topic and a question, put it into a hat, and you're picked out in a random order to select a topic in the hat. You pick the question or the topic and make a 1-2 minute speech about it while keeping the speech rolling, without blanking out, and avoiding "uh"s, "um"s, "like"s, etc.

I pulled out "Fishing" and "What do you think about people making out in the hallway?". I picked the latter.

Thank God I made them laugh. Without ice breakers, I'm stiff as a board. Plus the laughing kills the time because while they're laughing, not only does it relax but you're also thinking about what to say next easily without "umming". Seriously, why people just do that sort of thing of all places is just stupid.

Alright. We get it. You like him. EXCUSEMEKTHXBAI.

On the bus, my friend just got his license, so we were discussing how tedious it was to have your parents ride with you. Good laughs. Came home, and laughed like a maniac. The whole day pretty much turned around for the better.

Shame I still have to do some homework.

[ N ][ M ][ C ]
[ S ][ - ][ E ]
[ J ][ V ][ W ]

Mega Man and Yu-Gi-Oh! fanatic!
https://www.lulladin.weebly.com
Elemix
Metall

« Reply #603 on: 28 February 2008, 23:10:20 »

Today sucked even more for me, My internet sucks ass.

I was home today trying to fix it buy I screwed up even more (yes I'm that stupid) I guess I have to call verison to fix it. the rest of the day I was just playing Sonic 2006 (not that bad) and Halo3. 

Disappear in to the darkness. MAMA LUGI!?
Lunchebox
Super Robot

« Reply #604 on: 29 February 2008, 00:37:51 »

I just found out how one of my best friends, from before I moved to the valley, is doing.

This really surprised, and depressed me, he's just dropped out of the program (rehab, I guess), and he's using Meth (again, apparently). This really shocked me.

I met him back in like first or second Grade, and kept in touch until I was around 13-14. And I never would have pinned him to become a user.

There are some kids you can tell "They're gonna be a junkie when they get older".

He wasn't one of them.

That, is really sad.
AlexThePenguin
Super Robot

« Reply #605 on: 29 February 2008, 04:00:50 »

˙ʇǝuɹǝʇuı ǝɥʇ ƃuısn ɯ,ı 'ɐɥɐɥ

˙ɥɐǝʎ

˙ʍoɹɹoɯoʇ uoıʇɔǝdsuı ɯɹɐlɐ ǝɹıɟ ǝɥʇ ɹoɟ uɐǝlɔ "ʎlʇuǝɔǝp" ǝsnoɥ ǝɥʇ ʇoƃ

˙ǝƃɐɹǝʌɐ ʎʇʇǝɹd sɐʍ ʎɐpoʇ

For those too lazy to read it upside-down...
[spoiler]
Today was pretty average.

Got the house "decently" clean for the fire alarm inspection tomorrow.

Yeah.

Haha, I'm using the Internet.
[/spoiler]

That's nice, dear.
Johncarllos
Super Robot

« Reply #606 on: 29 February 2008, 04:08:14 »

I expected text tags.
I got upside down letters in my reply box.
I are confused.

I can skin anything smaller than a bobcat in 30 seconds.
AlexThePenguin
Super Robot

« Reply #607 on: 29 February 2008, 04:50:42 »

Then use the spoiler tag, stupid. :3

That's nice, dear.
Vinchenz Rock
Super Robot

« Reply #608 on: 29 February 2008, 04:53:29 »

John doesn't understand how you got the text upside down without BBCode.

Also, Lunche, sorry to hear about that.

AlexThePenguin
Super Robot

« Reply #609 on: 29 February 2008, 05:00:15 »

It just IS upside down.

That's nice, dear.
Edgecrusher
Super Robot

« Reply #610 on: 29 February 2008, 05:04:18 »

John, use the character map, or be lazy and go here.

That's pretty #####ing annoying though.

No more pencils, No more books
I built a city out' one brick, it had a Mayor and a Crook
I made the Crook stab the Mayor, then slay himself in the guilt
I stole the brick back and migrated east, now let's build.
AlexThePenguin
Super Robot

« Reply #611 on: 29 February 2008, 05:14:20 »

My secret.

You kills it.

:C

That's nice, dear.
Majikn
Super Robot

« Reply #612 on: 29 February 2008, 05:39:47 »

For some odd reason I'm fairly adept at reading upside-down text, backwards text or any of the like without taking a lot of time.

The Exorcist has taught me that when I'm losing an argument I may save face by vomiting on the opposition.
Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #613 on: 29 February 2008, 06:48:10 »

Yeah same here. More for backwards than upside down. Not that it's anything to be proud of...

*cough* Moving on.

Today I stayed at home all day working on my pan background (which consisted of working on ONE building that's literally given two days work of trouble and I still haven't figured it out). Also, I took on the Terminator movies. Sound like a cool day? ##### no.

ChaosVortex
Super Robot

« Reply #614 on: 29 February 2008, 15:07:52 »

Don't know if it works at home, but these school computers are brand new, and if you press "Ctrl + Alt + Down", the whole screen flips. It's wicked. If you press "Ctrl + Alt + Up", it returns to normal.

Easy to read doing that without clicking the spoiler tag or turning your head.

[ N ][ M ][ C ]
[ S ][ - ][ E ]
[ J ][ V ][ W ]

Edgecrusher
Super Robot

« Reply #615 on: 29 February 2008, 15:38:31 »

Right and left should tip it those directions as well.

I use that any time I'm reading comics on my laptop.

It's also fantastic for tablet PCs

No more pencils, No more books
I built a city out' one brick, it had a Mayor and a Crook
I made the Crook stab the Mayor, then slay himself in the guilt
I stole the brick back and migrated east, now let's build.
MOX
Robot Master

« Reply #616 on: 29 February 2008, 15:55:22 »

All of the kids in my school did that, and flipped all the computer screens in labs and library. So that's disabled for us now.  :-X
Slugkid
Robot Master

« Reply #617 on: 29 February 2008, 16:20:17 »

˙ʇǝuɹǝʇuı ǝɥʇ ƃuısn ɯ,ı 'ɐɥɐɥ

˙ɥɐǝʎ

˙ʍoɹɹoɯoʇ uoıʇɔǝdsuı ɯɹɐlɐ ǝɹıɟ ǝɥʇ ɹoɟ uɐǝlɔ "ʎlʇuǝɔǝp" ǝsnoɥ ǝɥʇ ʇoƃ

˙ǝƃɐɹǝʌɐ ʎʇʇǝɹd sɐʍ ʎɐpoʇ

For those too lazy to read it upside-down...
[spoiler]
Today was pretty average.

Got the house "decently" clean for the fire alarm inspection tomorrow.

Yeah.

Haha, I'm using the Internet.
[/spoiler]
I don't see the characters...Do I have to dowload anything?
AlexThePenguin
Super Robot

« Reply #618 on: 29 February 2008, 16:53:00 »

They should be standard characters that come with your OS.

Uh... Check the site for whichever OS you use. You might have to download an English font pack or Cyrillic or  something. (I'm just guessing, though.)

That's nice, dear.
ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #619 on: 29 February 2008, 23:46:28 »

Two out of three of my computers cannot read the upside down text, and they are both Sony Vaio's running Windows XP.

Slugkid
Robot Master

« Reply #620 on: 29 February 2008, 23:58:27 »

Now I am at my granny's and I can read it, anyway...
Elemix
Metall

« Reply #621 on: 1 March 2008, 00:39:00 »

today was boring like most days, I wake up, I go to school, I come home, I go on the computer/Xbox360. any way my internet is still being retarded. Verizon sucks. And I can't get to youtube or newgrounds any more.  :'(  trying to fix it is a pain. thats all what I can remember from today before I fell asleep.

Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #622 on: 1 March 2008, 02:37:43 »

Hehe he said "granny".

Speed Racer
Super Robot

« Reply #623 on: 1 March 2008, 03:14:11 »

Today was pretty good. I got up around 9:30 so my roommate and I could go see three movies today: Be Kind Rewind, The Other Boleyn Girl, and Charlie Bartlett. All were good movies, although I wouldn't have seen The Other Boleyn Girl if it wasn't for my roommate and his interest in history (and the two female leads). Now I'm just sitting here playing Frontlines: Fuel of War while snow continues to fall outside.

Never insult seven people when you only have a six-shooter.
Johncarllos
Super Robot

« Reply #624 on: 1 March 2008, 05:25:45 »

today was boring like most days, I wake up, I go to school, I come home, I go on the computer/Xbox360. any way my internet is still being retarded. Verizon sucks. And I can't get to youtube or newgrounds any more.  :'(  trying to fix it is a pain. thats all what I can remember from today before I fell asleep.

I hate Verizon with a passion.
Put it in your browser, screw with your modem.
Username: admin
Password: password

ChaosVortex
Super Robot

« Reply #625 on: 1 March 2008, 05:26:18 »

Welcome to hell. Population = Me.

I went to school, finished up certain things. I couldn't turn in my works cited for my project because I lost the cards apparently. Now I have to relook them up. Should be easy, but now I've got a late grade.

I've got two big projects due this upcoming week, and not to mention a bunch of other homework. My computer doesn't have Power Point, and I need it for BOTH projects, so I need to figure out how I'm gonna play this out.

Went to work, and my God today just had to be the day to piss me off. It's Bike Week, so we're extremely busy. Meanwhile, I'm doing my best helping out and this girl is the worst. She's got horrible attitude, spreads rumors about co-workers, sticks her nose in everyone's business, bossy, and overall a snotty brat. No matter how nice you are, she's a bitch. She continuously complains about EVERYTHING I do no matter how small and reports it to the manager, who right now is a wreck. Before closing, we get a bus-load of people. I'm hurrying to get these people's orders done so I can clean the dining room and leave, and she decides to go off during this rush. Out of all the things, I especially picked out her calling me lazy.

I swear. This rush saved her #####ing life. I want to rip her head off. I could've given her an earful; how I'm the one always working when we're slow, how I'm trying to be the one that helps out in need, and how I continue to do my job... while I've seen her slouch and do nothing. I kept my mouth shut, but the manager never helped. He's a slouch for a manager who now threatened my raise. I called home, told them I'd be working late, and volunteered to clean the whole dining room.

11:40 PM. Twenty minutes before the store closes. I've vacuumed and scrubbed the tiles. The same girl volunteered to wipe the tables, condiment stand, and "everything else", so I took her word. I clock out and I've examined the areas behind the kitchen. The floors have not been cleaned, there are fries crumbled on the floor, dishes piled up, a complete and utter mess.

That's just about half of it. The nerve and attitudes of these people I work with sicken me to the extreme. I'm going to set up a meeting with the general manager. I'm not going to work with this ##### everyday I work.

[ N ][ M ][ C ]
[ S ][ - ][ E ]
[ J ][ V ][ W ]

Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #626 on: 1 March 2008, 05:48:18 »

I my Wendy's experience, a manager is never going to help. Even if their standing there and see that kind of ##### happen. Also, girls always win at Wendy's. Especially if you don't say anything. The only two firings of women I can remember in 2+ years of working there are tramps who fooled around with coworkers.

Scratch that, only one got fired because the general manager knocked her up and then she had a miscarriage on the floor at the drive-thru station and another girl had to clean it up. Or something.

The other girl blew a guy in the washroom during her shift. The guy got fired but the girl was allowed to come back after a while (what the ##### is that anyway?) and even then she didn't last long. Oh, funny side story; That same girl later dated a ginger who worked in the fish department of my job after Wendy's. And during that time I also saw her picture on one of those Adult Friend Finder or whatever dating website pop-ups. Ew, right? She was a minger too.

Anyway I've been to hell, it's much worse, I'm still getting the photos developed. In a while, you won't remember or care how bad this day was. I had a million closes like that at Wendy's and quite a LOT worse at the grocery store. You'll come out better for it in the end.

Vinchenz Rock
Super Robot

« Reply #627 on: 1 March 2008, 05:58:36 »

Oh wow. I'm lucky. At the gas station I work with, there's usually two people working: Cashier and Gas Jockey. I'm the Gas Jockey and I usually help the Cashier with stuff. I'm on friendly terms with ALL of Cashiers (including the second cashier that helps on weekends). In fact, we have lots of fun together when theres no work to do; giggles, jokes, etc.

There's four normal cashiers and then theres three second cashiers that work on the weekends. Two of the three second cashiers are nice looking girls (with I could ask one of them out; both of them have boyfriends) and the third one is a friend of mine. It's all good.

ChaosVortex
Super Robot

« Reply #628 on: 1 March 2008, 06:13:11 »

Oh this is just becoming a bad weekend, with a good one coming up behind. I'm just sick of these retarded employees and I'm not going to stand for it. I know there's been worse, but I don't like to be #####ed around with when I'm the nice one. I'm being stabbed constantly in the back, and all I do back is smile to show I'm superior and won't fall to that level.

... It's almost like a reinactment of Me, Myself & Irene, and I'm about to crack into Hank. I'm getting this resolved professionally.

... before things get out of more control than it already has.

[ N ][ M ][ C ]
[ S ][ - ][ E ]
[ J ][ V ][ W ]

Winged Warrior
Super Robot

« Reply #629 on: 1 March 2008, 06:36:05 »

At-least you have the option of Professional resolution.

Our boss just thinks of our... erm... squabbles... as stupid American bull crap.

So it's left up to us...

Our boss is off location, and tries to stay out of the loop... We have a group of gals we call the "click" who are against what is left of the guys...

I look forward to my weekends, I don't get to see any of their faces!

*relaxes* My day was Meh. Still working on that project I whined about a few days ago.
preventerWIND
Super Robot

« Reply #630 on: 1 March 2008, 06:40:35 »

Wow.. all of your days sucked guys, mine went alright.. I came home from school, surprisingly it went quick. And shoveled the driveway, not much snow, around 2 inches.. took me around an hour. My dad got home and gave me $40 for the driveway and a new leather jacket. And now I'm cleaning my leather gloves, whenever I take them off, my hands become all dirty and grimy..

LOL BANDWAGON
Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #631 on: 1 March 2008, 07:14:47 »

In my adult life, I find it hard to believe I used to think a whole day of school was a long time. 8-3? Pah!

Lunchebox
Super Robot

« Reply #632 on: 1 March 2008, 07:15:36 »

Today I actually drew on paper, with pencil for the first time in weeks.

It felt good to do so again.
Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #633 on: 3 March 2008, 23:27:37 »

The last time I went to sleep was Friday night.

And there was definitely a zombie on my bus home today as one of the two people I narrowed it down to sure as ##### smelled like corpse.

Elemix
Metall

« Reply #634 on: 4 March 2008, 02:56:04 »

Today was an uplift for my battle against my internet rotor. I can Finlay download music and other stuff again. And the rest of the day I was at school.

Chron
Super Robot

« Reply #635 on: 4 March 2008, 03:22:58 »

So, how was my day is now "How was my week", since I've been out for a while.

let me reveal to you why:

___[SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 24, 2008]
I start my computer and attempt to map a network drive.
In the middle of this process, my computer freezes. No big deal.
I restart my computer.
My computer does not boot into BIOS, and instead hangs before booting with an orange power light.
I discover that, according to the manual, this is because a component hooked up to the motherboard has failed.

___[SUNDAY]
Attempted to remove and reinstall cards and memory.
Did this again.
And again.
Computer did not work still.

___[MONDAY, TUESDAY]
Played Pokemans and went to class.

___[WEDNESDAY]
Attempted to try more solutions, including removing drives entirely, re-connecting cables, securing power cables, etc.
Attempts fail miserably.
Jigglypuff reaches level 16.

___[THURSDAY]
Am reminded that this sounds a lot like an overheating problem.
Attempted to re-seat the processor.
Successfully reseated processor.
Successfully forgot that I needed to apply new heat sink paste.
Failed to correct problem.

___[FRIDAY]
Went to parents' for the weekend, complained, had chili.

___[SATURDAY]
Played Dragon Quest VIII.
Fiddled with Blu-Ray player.

___[SUNDAY]
Installed Ubuntu on father's old PC.
Collected old PC.

___[TODAY]
Came back to apartment, hooked up old PC.
Set up old PC as a temporary solution.
Going to call Dell about newer PC and get some service???
Discovered that Pokemon Blue's save file went corrupt.
Jigglypuff now level 4.

On the bright side I found a Winamp skin with River City Ransom graphics.
I am unfortunately using the one of Katt for some reason, and I think I'm not going to like why.
Elemix
Metall

« Reply #636 on: 4 March 2008, 23:26:39 »

Today was awsome. I dressed up like mario and went to shaws to make a complet fool of my self. it was pretty funny though, going though alies knocking down stuff and then I took out a cardboard star and thought I was super mario and I went rate though stuff. After that I was banned from shaws for a year. I wish a had a camera. the rest of my day was boring and dull.

NovaMan XP
Super Robot

« Reply #637 on: 4 March 2008, 23:31:36 »

I remember when I dressed up like Mario... but that was Halloween.. why'd you randomly do it today?
Captain Sanoguchi
Super Robot

« Reply #638 on: 4 March 2008, 23:37:57 »

Today was awsome. I dressed up like mario and went to shaws to make a complet fool of my self. it was pretty funny though, going though alies knocking down stuff and then I took out a cardboard star and thought I was super mario and I went rate though stuff. After that I was banned from shaws for a year. I wish a had a camera. the rest of my day was boring and dull.

You're lying.
Someguy
Sniper Joe

« Reply #639 on: 4 March 2008, 23:50:46 »

why'd you randomly do it today?

to make a complet fool of my self

"A million years of evolution, we get Soulja Boy"
ChaosVortex
Super Robot

« Reply #640 on: 5 March 2008, 00:02:51 »

Before I dressed up as Phoenix Wright for Halloween, apparently, the school made an announcement that anyone wearing a costume, mask, or makeup for Halloween would be suspended.

I went up to the principal HIMSELF and asked if wearing a suit, tie, and hair gel would be alright. He OK'd it.

Halloween mornin'. I get on the bus. Oh, the flying comments I got.

[ N ][ M ][ C ]
[ S ][ - ][ E ]
[ J ][ V ][ W ]

Elemix
Metall

« Reply #641 on: 5 March 2008, 00:30:31 »

You're lying.
well sorta, it was not shaws it was my backyard.
(man I suck at making jokes) But I still bet you I can get banned from shaws for a year.
« Last Edit: 5 March 2008, 00:36:54 by Elemix » Logged

Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #642 on: 5 March 2008, 01:07:09 »

the school made an announcement that anyone wearing a costume, mask, or makeup for Halloween would be suspended.

Oh, you crazy White Americans and your schools.

Chron
Super Robot

« Reply #643 on: 5 March 2008, 01:23:47 »

Some schools give bonus points for such behavior.
Others give you five months in juvie.
Captain Sanoguchi
Super Robot

« Reply #644 on: 5 March 2008, 01:32:26 »

...That's surprisingly sad.
I'm sure watching that would make the strongest man in the world cry.
Which would be bad, because a Chuck Norris tear would flood the entire universe.
NovaMan XP
Super Robot

« Reply #645 on: 5 March 2008, 01:50:15 »

the school made an announcement that anyone wearing a costume, mask, or makeup for Halloween would be suspended.

Oh, you crazy White Americans and your schools.

My school actually allowed it. But girls aren't allowed to show cleavage (damn), boys can't crossdress (lolz).
ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #646 on: 5 March 2008, 01:54:53 »

Best MegaMan-related day ever.

So, I wake up and drive to school. Somebody reminds me that I have to perform a speech today on any chosen subject.
I panic.
I'm trying to think of ideas, and then I look at my shirt. I'm wearing my only MegaMan shirt, the one with an 8-bit MegaMan in the center of 8 smaller Robot Masters from MegaMan 2 surrounding him in a circle.

Suddenly, a friend comes up to me and hands me two toys from CVS they bought as an early birthday present for me. My birthday isn't until April 12th, but apparently they couldn't resist since they owed me $20 anyway... they bought me that other MegaMan action figure (the Elec-Man one that I chose NOT to buy when I bought my GutsMan one) and a MegaMan X one in his Command Mission costume.
They just knew I loved MegaMan and we had talked about it before, so on a whim they "decided to get my present out of the way."

The clockwork in my brain started ticking.

See, we needed a visual aid for the speech. I was thinking "#####, I need a poster and all that crap, what am I gonna' do?"

Well, it's all about performing a speech, we didn't actually have to write anything down.

Bingo.

I'll do a MegaMan speech, and use my shirt plus the action figures as my unconventional visual aids.

I literally walked up to the front of the class and spoke for 6 minutes and 30 seconds about MegaMan on the spot. I explained everything from the gameplay mechanics to the downfall of the series as of late and the specifics of every sub-series and...
...and...

...it was beautiful.

I got 92% on it.

And 2 action figures from an overly wealthy friend with enough money to spend on worthless "oh hey that's cool" stuff for his buddies.

ChaosVortex
Super Robot

« Reply #647 on: 5 March 2008, 02:14:13 »

Lovin' it.

My teacher called me up five minutes before the bell would ring for my Video Game History speech.

Like hell, I wasn't going to be able to finish it. I made it to talking about the video game crash in 1977, and the bell went off. She said that I'll finish it tommorow.

So far, it's good. At least I hope so. She OK'd my cards so all I have to worry about is keeping a 5-7 minute speech, no uhs or ums, and overall make it pretty interesting.

For some reason, I wow'd the audience when I showed this image when I mentioned computers. I thought it was common knowledge that computers were #####ing huge back then.

[ N ][ M ][ C ]
[ S ][ - ][ E ]
[ J ][ V ][ W ]

Johncarllos
Super Robot

« Reply #648 on: 5 March 2008, 02:24:11 »

ASR, I want your day.

About Halloween costumes in my school: face cannot be covered, cannot be lewd or gory.
That is all.

Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #649 on: 5 March 2008, 02:42:20 »

...That's surprisingly sad.
I'm sure watching that would make the strongest man in the world cry.
Which would be bad, because a Chuck Norris tear would flood the entire universe.

Silly Sansibar, Chuck Norris IS the entire universe.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 » Print 
The MBoard  |  Non-MegaMan  |  Any Other Business?  |  : The "How Was Your Day?" Thread
Jump to:
Cannot access offset of type string on string