MegaMan Matrix

Welcome, Guest. Please Log In or Register. Did you miss your activation email?
28 April 2024, 04:41:03
RadioGallery (OFFLINE)MBoard + MChatRegisterLog In
The MBoard  |  Non-MegaMan  |  Any Other Business?  |  : The "How Was Your Day?" Thread
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 » Print
Author Topic: The "How Was Your Day?" Thread  (Read 1531424 times)
Johncarllos
Super Robot

« Reply #1250 on: 3 June 2008, 14:27:26 »

Our phone rings all day. It's friggin annoying.
One out of maybe 20 calls is for me, the rest are for my mom or sister.

I don't bother keeping a phone in my room.

I can skin anything smaller than a bobcat in 30 seconds.
Fatso
Super Robot

« Reply #1251 on: 3 June 2008, 18:33:44 »

One call a month or so is for me, and maybe one in 10 of those is NOT work-related.
ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #1252 on: 3 June 2008, 19:15:54 »

Anyone who needs me calls my cell phone. Even if they call my house phone, if they really need me, they'll call my cell phone immediately after.

Thus, if I'm home alone, I never even answer the house phone.

Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #1253 on: 3 June 2008, 19:50:33 »

All my friends call my cell. They don't even know my home number.

ChaosVortex
Super Robot

« Reply #1254 on: 3 June 2008, 20:33:33 »

I have yet to memorize my cell phone number, but all my friends call my cell, even when reception in my room sucks. If I'm playing Wii and you call, you'll be able to talk to me for about ten seconds before getting cut off.

[ N ][ M ][ C ]
[ S ][ - ][ E ]
[ J ][ V ][ W ]

Mega Man and Yu-Gi-Oh! fanatic!
https://www.lulladin.weebly.com
preventerWIND
Super Robot

« Reply #1255 on: 3 June 2008, 20:37:45 »

I was messing around with my cell in fourth period, which is now in the library since my Art credit is too low to salvage. So I get to spend 4th in the library and work on my other junk, or doodle and do whatever I want. Anyway, I was messing with my cell, taking pictures, and discovering some of it's capabilities.. like the camera; the screen on the front of the phone with the time and junk can also be used as a mini screen while taking a picture.. ITS NEWS TO ME

LOL BANDWAGON
Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #1256 on: 3 June 2008, 22:26:24 »

I don't have a camera phone or a screen like that on my phone, and I still knew that!

Johncarllos
Super Robot

« Reply #1257 on: 3 June 2008, 23:22:42 »

I was messing around with my cell in fourth period,

Wow, I had to re-read that about 4 times to understand you meant a phone. First I thought plant cell (like a diagram), or an actual cell (detention room), or possibly like a group of people.
God I'm stupid.

I knew that about camera phones and I've never even had a cell phone.

ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #1258 on: 4 June 2008, 01:42:16 »

It was a fun day when I figured it out, too.

preventerWIND
Super Robot

« Reply #1259 on: 4 June 2008, 02:15:27 »

I don't have a camera phone or a screen like that on my phone, and I still knew that!
I knew that about camera phones and I've never even had a cell phone.

ITS NEWS TO ME

LOL BANDWAGON
Johncarllos
Super Robot

« Reply #1260 on: 4 June 2008, 02:18:50 »

It's our way of pointing out that you fail to be observant.

preventerWIND
Super Robot

« Reply #1261 on: 4 June 2008, 02:22:21 »

Remember that rock I posted? The one with Jesus on it? My place.

YEAH SHUTUP

LOL BANDWAGON
Johncarllos
Super Robot

« Reply #1262 on: 4 June 2008, 04:07:18 »

Hey guys, it's RAINING outside here.
But still quite hot.

preventerWIND
Super Robot

« Reply #1263 on: 4 June 2008, 04:21:40 »

I have AC under my rock. Big pimpin'.

LOL BANDWAGON
Johncarllos
Super Robot

« Reply #1264 on: 4 June 2008, 04:27:48 »

My day gets better every time I look at my avatar, and I remember that I made and put on those glasses.

preventerWIND
Super Robot

« Reply #1265 on: 4 June 2008, 04:34:24 »

Make a real pair...

LOL BANDWAGON
Vinchenz Rock
Super Robot

« Reply #1266 on: 4 June 2008, 04:40:02 »

Today I worked on the second RPG I was working on.

No it's not MMMRPG related at all.

I finished all the spells for Magicians.

ChaosVortex
Super Robot

« Reply #1267 on: 4 June 2008, 04:54:30 »

I sorted out Brawl music and worked.

Tommorow, I've got the whole day to myself. Hopefully a friend will come over.

[ N ][ M ][ C ]
[ S ][ - ][ E ]
[ J ][ V ][ W ]

Johncarllos
Super Robot

« Reply #1268 on: 4 June 2008, 04:57:29 »

I can come over and visit if ya want!
Portals!

Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #1269 on: 4 June 2008, 05:49:04 »

Today I worked on the second RPG I was working on.

No it's not MMMRPG related at all.

I finished all the spells for Magicians.

MAKE IT MMM RELATED OR I WON'T SHARE MY CHOCOLATE BAR WITH YOU.

ChaosVortex
Super Robot

« Reply #1270 on: 6 June 2008, 13:22:52 »

The day just started and I'm already in a the wrong mood.

I'm a High School graduate. I don't do anything now but chores and work, which is exactly what I need to get done today. It's 7:20 AM (not real early, but I sleep in damnit), and my cell phone rings. I ignore it and it goes away, and then the house phone rings so I know it's one of my friends. My mom hands me the phone and I thought "this had better be important".

"Hello?"
"Yeah."
"Bring your Wii to school."
"Why?"
"It's the last day and we want to play it. Bring it to Lunch."
"... No."
"Why not?"
"Hell no. You woke me up. I'm cranky."
"Not even for your friends?"
"Don't play that card on me."

The phone is exchanged and I can tell by the voices who I'm talking to. I say the same thing to everyone. "I'm not unhooking it. You woke me up. I sleep now." Then the phone switches to this guy I know who's a D-bag. I can already tell he's the ringleader of this BRILLIANT idea. If he wanted my Wii, he should've called me yesterday or something when I was awake. I said I'm unhooking it for the graduate party because THAT was planned, not this, so no. That was the end of it.

How dumb.

[ N ][ M ][ C ]
[ S ][ - ][ E ]
[ J ][ V ][ W ]

Johncarllos
Super Robot

« Reply #1271 on: 6 June 2008, 15:10:39 »

Screw 'em.
I don't bring my Wii into school unless I want to.

NovaMan XP
Super Robot

« Reply #1272 on: 6 June 2008, 20:33:46 »

loltodayismybirthday

All I've been doing is sleeping, but I plan on going to a movie with some friends later tonight.

I have to take the SAT tomorrow... ugh.
Johncarllos
Super Robot

« Reply #1273 on: 6 June 2008, 20:38:11 »

I loved the SATs.
I was happy with it.
Got a 690 on the math.

Vinchenz Rock
Super Robot

« Reply #1274 on: 6 June 2008, 23:31:18 »

I don't HAVE to take SATs. :P

Though, I did have to take the literacy test. I don't know how good I did on it but apparently our school had nobody failing the test and we got the highest mark compared to every other school in the district that year.

Rama Olendris
Sniper Joe

« Reply #1275 on: 6 June 2008, 23:37:42 »

Pft. Standardized testing tells people nothing about your true academic performance. I hated taking the SATs so much. I also hated the WASL and other standard tests.

Anyway, today I drew quite a bit. I'm proud of my stuffs.

Emit hcum oot evah uoy neht, siht dear nac uoy fi.

Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #1276 on: 7 June 2008, 02:12:45 »

Though, I did have to take the literacy test. I don't know how good I did on it but apparently our school had nobody failing the test and we got the highest mark compared to every other school in the district that year.

Nice. My year had a bunch of people fail. I never understood how people could fail it, it's off the wall balls easy. How can you read a test that basically measures your ability to read and write, and still fail? Multiple times?!

Like VRock mentioned we don't have to take SATs in Canada, but you can if you want to go to a U.S. post secondary, which you'd only do if you're going IV League. And I don't think anyone from my class who was a mega dorkwad and took them and was a big snob actually went to any of those school. Most just went/go to Queens University in Kingston, Ontario.

Johncarllos
Super Robot

« Reply #1277 on: 7 June 2008, 03:18:49 »

Is anybody else having problems with facebook lately?
I'll try to upload photos, it'll load java, then 'firefox will unexpectedly quit.'
It's bull crap.
Uploading photos to facebook should be as easy as like 3 clicks, but NO.
Facebook has gotten a ton worse lately, it's the least stable site I use. Broken links everywhere and it takes forever to load sometimes for NO reason.

ChaosVortex
Super Robot

« Reply #1278 on: 7 June 2008, 03:19:24 »

Continuing off of my day...

I eat Breakfast early and I take about a two-three hour nap to make up for the call in the morning. I wake up, and they called my cell phone again. I check the voice mail, and they're all snickering saying "We want your Wii. Bring your Wii and we will give you a high five."

I call back on the voice mail and say, "You're all a bunch of idiots."

They call back, and one of them asks if I was mad. I wasn't at all, I was just telling them to never EVER call me again in the morning like that, otherwise I wouldn't have had a problem bringing the Wii. Well, apparently, someone ELSE brought his Wii and were playing Brawl already. He had everything except for songs and whatnot (He actually got all the songs today thanks to our help). Teh original plan was that someone else was supposed to bring their Wii but didn't show up so they called me for backup (That information was actually PRETTY VITAL 'cause then I probably wouldn't have been pissed). She told me to come over, and I thought, "Hell. Why not. I'll be over. Need any controllers?" They said they had enough, so I didn't bring any.

I make it in and all of a sudden I'm hearing comments saying I'm not allowed to play because I was a jackass and didn't bring my Wii. I brought it back. Comments went back and forth, stuff like:

"You didn't bring your Wii. You're not playing."
"You woke me up early in the morning like a rude douche."
"OMG, not 10:00 AM."
"It was 7:20, jackass."
"Well, I got up at 5:30 so suck it."
"You have SCHOOL. I DON'T. I have WORK."
"So you expect to just waltz in to play?"
"I was invited."
"You didn't bring anything."
"I volunteered to bring controllers. I was told there was six."

Well, there were 3 working. One was broken, one was a Mad Cats, and the other was a Classic Controller. I rolled my eyes and watched the next two matches. After that, I went from behind, and asked for a controller. I got it and then they realized I had the controller and there was a big fit. "Shut up and just play. My God, you're acting like a bunch of fags when I didn't do anything."

So, we played for the next two periods. We had a tournament setup and I won it as Pit, although the final match was an easy win. I got a 0% kill with the Dragoon and we were playing on Frigate Orpheon so when the stage flipped, my opponent flipped right below the platform and fell to his death, ending the game.

Aside from all the bitching and dumb complaints, it was a pretty sweet day. I went home, played Brawl with a friend, and then went to work. Tommorow, I have to go to work from 10 AM to 5 PM, and there's a Graduate Party at 7 PM.

[ N ][ M ][ C ]
[ S ][ - ][ E ]
[ J ][ V ][ W ]

Johncarllos
Super Robot

« Reply #1279 on: 7 June 2008, 03:30:52 »

Your 'friends' are idiots.

Vinchenz Rock
Super Robot

« Reply #1280 on: 7 June 2008, 03:39:34 »

I never understood how people could fail it, it's off the wall balls easy. How can you read a test that basically measures your ability to read and write, and still fail? Multiple times?!

Yeah, I don't understand either. If I had to guess I say I would've had 95% on it, and I bet all of my friends scored there too (we're not the smartest bunch of people either).

ChaosVortex
Super Robot

« Reply #1281 on: 7 June 2008, 03:55:37 »

Your 'friends' are idiots.

And that's what made their "Last Day of School" awkward.

Their arguement was since I refused to be nice, that excuses everything they did wrong, even though it's my Wii and I can do whatever the hell I want.

Maybe I should call them all at 3:00 AM and see how they like it.

Posted on:  7 June 2008, 03:43:08

OH YES. I forgot to mention. I laughed to myself when I saw it and this is something only you guys could get a chuckle out of too.

It's probably not much, but it was kinda a coincidence. At work, there was a customer about my size, muscular, and had an orange beard. He was in uniform, and his little ID tag displayed that he works for "John Carlo Incorperated".

HA.

[ N ][ M ][ C ]
[ S ][ - ][ E ]
[ J ][ V ][ W ]

ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #1282 on: 7 June 2008, 04:07:27 »

Nice. That's like how this one kid at school had the last name Sano and he moved here from out-of-state so the first thing that went through my head was "holy #####, Sano moved here."

Anyway... today's events left me home alone for the weekend. My friends called me to hang at around 11AM, I was still sleeping. I couldn't get mad, though, since it was 11AM. Plus, I did want to go over.

So, an hour later we were swimming on the lake, 4 of us were out in the middle of it with two paddles and no lifejackets on a very unstable "sailboard." It was like a flat surfboard-esque sailboat minus the sail.

We tipped it over quite a bit, needless to say.

So, when we're done, I dry off and get my cell phone, and I see like 10 missed calls from my parents. Apparently they decided to go up north to our condo for the weekend and were trying to find out where I was.
Ultimately, they left without me and left me home alone for the weekend.

Whatever, hehe.

We went inside and for whatever reason we decided to play a full game of Mario Party, the original for N64. We don't usually play video games but it was fun. I won via those bonus stars at the end, and nobody was expecting it.

Then we went to a grad party and our friend Evan was DJ'ing so we helped out and such.

And then... wow, do you guys honestly care about my day?

Jakey
Robot Master

« Reply #1283 on: 7 June 2008, 04:52:22 »

No because you are a rich kid.

MOX
Robot Master

« Reply #1284 on: 7 June 2008, 06:12:26 »

I spent my day studying for the SAT tommorrow.

WISH ME LUCK GUSY!!!1
preventerWIND
Super Robot

« Reply #1285 on: 7 June 2008, 06:18:15 »

Good luck. You #####er.

LOL BANDWAGON
Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #1286 on: 7 June 2008, 21:01:55 »

I spent my day studying for the SAT tommorrow.

WISH ME LUCK GUSY!!!1

DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO, YOU'RE NOT MY FATHER!

ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #1287 on: 7 June 2008, 21:29:25 »

I'm home alone so last night, right before going to bed, I turned on everything that can possibly make sound in the house to the maximum volume all at once.

All the TV's, stereos and computer speakers in the house were blaring.

As soon as I realized that loud for the sake of being loud is not fun, I ran around trying to turn everything off and before I had a chance to, the power went out due to a thunderstorm.

Then I got really tired. And I was getting sick of waiting, so I went to sleep.

I woke up about an hour or two later when the power came back and most of the sounds started blaring again.

Johncarllos
Super Robot

« Reply #1288 on: 8 June 2008, 01:57:23 »

Heheh, that's funny.

ChaosVortex
Super Robot

« Reply #1289 on: 8 June 2008, 04:13:32 »

I woke up at 8:30 and thought "Yay! I have to work a seven-hour shift!"

I go to work. It sucked through the whole day, until my friend gets off at 3:00. Around 4 PM, someone orders chili and we come to find that he forgot to put meat in the chili, so we all just made fun on how dumb he was for bringing up chili without chilli meat.

I got off at 5 PM. Went home, took a shower, and called my friends. I picked up two of them and went to the graduate party. On the way to the second one who lives in the park, one of the rangers stopped me. I told him I was going to pick up the ranger's son and he said he was grounded and his father didn't want to let me in. I OBVIOUSLY knew it was a lie so I messed around. "You're a horrible fat liar. I don't believe you". This guy was amazing though, he kept a straight face the whole time and said quotes from his dad to not let me in. I then fell for it and said I'd just go up and turn around. He interrupted me and said "You're so naive, go on ahead". I started to bust out in laughter 'cause he managed to get me good. I picked him up and we made it to the party.

We mostly played Brawl and Mario Kart Wii (I brought my Wii), but we had a blast. Random people even joined in so that was pretty cool, until we started messing around. This girl gave my friend a wedgie and ripped his underwear clean off. It was pretty immature, but we moved on. We would've stayed longer, but my parents wanted me at home by 11:00 PM, so whatever. When we left, they all started to play Guitar Hero.

We made a bunch of jokes in the car going home. Nothing much happened there. We got home safely, and here I am. Pretty awesome night.
« Last Edit: 8 June 2008, 04:31:38 by ChaosVortex » Logged

[ N ][ M ][ C ]
[ S ][ - ][ E ]
[ J ][ V ][ W ]

ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #1290 on: 8 June 2008, 04:29:31 »

Today I got dragged to You Don't Mess With The Zohan.

Nothing special, but it wasn't horrible. It was CLOSE to horrible, but it wasn't quite there.

Later I shifted from guy friends to girl friends and spent the night at a cancer charity drive at the school's football field and listened to her talk about her ex and how she wants him to like her even though she doesn't like him anymore but she kind of does but not really but she wants him to be jealous but only a little bit but it's complicated and stuff so I told her to can it and have fun but then I remembered we were at a cancer charity drive so I gave in and let fun subside for the evening.

Vinchenz Rock
Super Robot

« Reply #1291 on: 8 June 2008, 04:47:17 »

Got my modem to work properly.

Router fjldas so I can't go online with anything other than my main computer.

Worked on the RPG I mentioned more.

Finished TONS of skills.

My fingers hurt quite a bit.

preventerWIND
Super Robot

« Reply #1292 on: 8 June 2008, 05:06:56 »

#61 FTW

LOL BANDWAGON
ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #1293 on: 8 June 2008, 05:11:51 »

I like the sound of 65.

preventerWIND
Super Robot

« Reply #1294 on: 8 June 2008, 05:16:48 »

THUNDER THRUST!

*repetitive pelvic thrust*

LOL BANDWAGON
Speed Racer
Super Robot

« Reply #1295 on: 8 June 2008, 05:43:13 »

How about "Epic Crap"?

Never insult seven people when you only have a six-shooter.
preventerWIND
Super Robot

« Reply #1296 on: 8 June 2008, 06:06:02 »

Or some FF stuff in it, like, Crapaga!

LOL BANDWAGON
Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #1297 on: 8 June 2008, 09:04:22 »

#61 FTW

#55, mother#####er.

I we WERE gonna do a Preventers comic like you said, I'd have to be preventerWATER. But I think it would be cooler if only SOME Preventers had the jacket, and others had different variations of the uniform. Like Green Lanterns which are dooope.

Like a wave, that's how I roll. (GET IT?!?!?!?!?!)

preventerWIND
Super Robot

« Reply #1298 on: 8 June 2008, 09:11:25 »

YESSSS. The idea being consider is very cool. And the variations have to be done, we don't want to clash now do we? No we don't.

GO TEAM PREVENTER'S! *hi-five*

LOL BANDWAGON
Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #1299 on: 8 June 2008, 09:18:26 »

I always thought the Preventer comic was a neat idea.

Also, Green Lanterns. They're just great.

::Is mildly buzzed still and is wearing a Green Lantern t-shirt::

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 » Print 
The MBoard  |  Non-MegaMan  |  Any Other Business?  |  : The "How Was Your Day?" Thread
Jump to:
Cannot access offset of type string on string