MegaMan Matrix

Welcome, Guest. Please Log In or Register. Did you miss your activation email?
28 April 2024, 01:21:40
RadioGallery (OFFLINE)MBoard + MChatRegisterLog In
The MBoard  |  Non-MegaMan  |  Any Other Business?  |  : The "How Was Your Day?" Thread
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 » Print
Author Topic: The "How Was Your Day?" Thread  (Read 1531405 times)
ChaosVortex
Super Robot

« Reply #2200 on: 27 August 2008, 00:50:34 »

Sure. Why not.

[ N ][ M ][ C ]
[ S ][ - ][ E ]
[ J ][ V ][ W ]

Mega Man and Yu-Gi-Oh! fanatic!
https://www.lulladin.weebly.com
Captain Sanoguchi
Super Robot

« Reply #2201 on: 27 August 2008, 01:23:46 »

Today, I went to school.
Stuff, happened, my friends were super awesome to me and I saw some people I hadn't seen in awhile, that wasn't a good thing though.
People hadn't really changed too much over the Summer.
Goth-Loli Ann was still doin' the whole Goth-Loli thing.
Lesbian-looking Carol still looked like a lesbian.
Douche bag Matt was still a douche bag.
The fat emo kids were still fat emo kids.
The annoying weaboo girls were still annoying weaboo girls.
Yup, the school still sucks.
I met my new teachers, I hate them. ^_^
Everything's just like it was last year.
'Cept this year my friends and I are going off campus to have lunch everyday.
Were going to go all the way out to a friend of mine's car and then we're just going to sit in it and listen to the radio. We're so damn hardcore.
Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #2202 on: 27 August 2008, 02:59:04 »

Doesn't the Quarter Pounder still have the cheese option at night? If not that's rather odd.

I don't think any Wendy's in Canada do the whole breakfast thing. Ours doesn't, anyway. And I think that's a good thing.

preventerWIND
Super Robot

« Reply #2203 on: 27 August 2008, 06:03:20 »

'Cept this year my friends and I are going off campus to have lunch everyday.
Were going to go all the way out to a friend of mine's car and then we're just going to sit in it and listen to the radio. We're so damn hardcore.

I miss those days D:

But my lunch got rescheduled and we were all distanced at lunch, oh, and I moved to another school so that helped the BS.

Today I went to the EX with some family. All my friends chumped out on me so they couldn't go, whatev, wasn't enough room in the car anyways. It was pretty basic, the rides kind of sucked though, no hardcore roller coasters in site except for this one #####ty coaster called "Crazy Mouse". Though I still managed to make a good time out of it, I screamed my ass off on all the rides I went on, even the kiddy ones (for lulz). We got some of it on camera and it was hilarious. And for the first time I tried the hammer/bell game, I got 80's 3 times in a row, which didn't win me anything, I walked away upest, shouting "I CALL SHENANIGANS! SHENANIGANS!!"

Pretty fun night.

My feet kill.. they added these sit down foot massagers machines for 25 cents. They're great, but only work for about an hour..

LOL BANDWAGON
Lunchebox
Super Robot

« Reply #2204 on: 27 August 2008, 07:14:08 »

Doesn't the Quarter Pounder still have the cheese option at night? If not that's rather odd.

I don't think any Wendy's in Canada do the whole breakfast thing. Ours doesn't, anyway. And I think that's a good thing.

See, people don't seem to get that the sandwich is called the Quarter Pounder with Cheese, and unless you ask us not to give you cheese, it always has cheese.

Big N' Tasty is the only one where you need to ask for cheese.
ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #2205 on: 27 August 2008, 12:45:03 »

except for this one #####ty coaster called "Crazy Mouse".

YES! They brought that and built it down at my local fair! Is it big and super-pink and at the top it goes under the letters?

And I'm pretty sure the seats look like mice.

Because yeah, I rode that, too. Twice.

Johncarllos
Super Robot

« Reply #2206 on: 27 August 2008, 21:44:13 »

Wind, the secret to the hammer game: hit the head of the hammer FLAT on the pad, it transfers more energy faster.
I love going entirely nuts on that.

Posted on: August 27, 2008, 01:08:53 PM

#####
#####
#####

This past week and a half I have enjoyed a nice cozy absurd download speed of 40,000 Kb/s.
But now, the college tech guys just installed a governor on connection speeds, limiting me to 500Kb/s of download and 200Kb/s of upload.
Which is LAME.
I'm a bit distraught, as I was getting used to being able to load hour long videos in a matter of seconds...

Damn.

I can skin anything smaller than a bobcat in 30 seconds.
Ikeoko
Sniper Joe

« Reply #2207 on: 27 August 2008, 22:33:54 »

Today I went to school. I'm getting a little annoyed at my world history class because I'm the only upperclassman in there. It's all freshmen. It's a little annoying to walk into class everyday and see "WELCOME TO HIGHSCHOOL!" written on the board. And all the freshman talk to much and complain about working. I don't know, I think it's immature...like, why can't you just do your work like a normal person? Why must you make strange noises when you get an assignment? Blah.

~ ♥ ~ ANNIE ~ ♥ ~

/l、
                    ゙(゚、 。 7            
                       l、゙ ~ヽ
                       じしf_, )ノ   kitteh!
Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #2208 on: 27 August 2008, 23:59:12 »

I didn't bother to go the EX this year. Not the Toronto EX, there's one in Ottawa in August. I usually go at least once. Not for rides, I don't really give a ##### about that. I don't like rollercoasters (it's not "scaredy" thing, I just don't find them fun. But I've liked a few in the past) I guess I've just gone out of tradition with my dad. But the EX isn't that great in the first place soo....

See, people don't seem to get that the sandwich is called the Quarter Pounder with Cheese, and unless you ask us not to give you cheese, it always has cheese.

Big N' Tasty is the only one where you need to ask for cheese.

That's what I figured, so at night you can't get the QP with cheese or what?

I don't know, I think it's immature...like, why can't you just do your work like a normal person? Why must you make strange noises when you get an assignment?

Hormones.

ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #2209 on: 28 August 2008, 05:39:10 »

Freshmen year is an odd year for everybody.

ChaosVortex
Super Robot

« Reply #2210 on: 28 August 2008, 19:29:49 »

I met a new guy at college today. Well, I'm new too, but I went to my classes during the Summer so I have a bit more familiarity than this kid definitely. He asked me directions to a building and I pointed right to it. I also said "Check the IRECTORY for a map of the school. Of course, it used to be a DIRECTORY but someone knocked of the D."

Well, that got whatever hormones in his little system to run off. He was spouting immature crap and asking me where the "hot chicks" are.

Oh yeah, and he agreed to most of what I said. "What do you do? You play PSP? Me too. You play Powered Up? Me too. What about Halo? You don't like it? Me either. How old are you? 18? Me too! Actually I'm 17, but I'm turning 18. Oh you're turning 19? Blah Blah Blah". It was pretty annoying.

[ N ][ M ][ C ]
[ S ][ - ][ E ]
[ J ][ V ][ W ]

Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #2211 on: 28 August 2008, 21:54:25 »

Been there, hated that.

Freshmen year is an odd year for everybody.

And every body.

ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #2212 on: 29 August 2008, 05:07:55 »

So far, college hasn't really STARTED yet, it's just welcome week. And I'm spending most of my time with the drumline, anyway. Wake up and start practice at 8:30AM and practice ENDS at 8:30PM.

Twelve hours of practice.

We get two hour-and-a-half meal breaks, one for lunch and one for dinner. So there's a total of three hours worth of breaks. But the campus is huge so it takes like 15 minutes to get anywhere to eat, so that knocks off 30 minutes each break. Which amounts to a wasted hour.

So, ten hours of practice.

Tomorrow is the last full day.

Despite all the time I'm putting into it, it's definitely tons of fun and the drumline is awesome. I've met tons of new people in the drumline and the band already, which is great because some of them are really cool and everyone is nice.

I've fit in pretty nicely. Much more smoothly than the other rookies, at least. Which is fine, everyone has their own pace to fall into place.

So far I've worn nothing but green shirts, which is #####ing awesome in my book.

Oh, and I found out this girl who was in my orientation group way back in the end of last school year (it's a weekend you spend to get associated with the college) is also in the band, and we've been hanging out lately. Which is awesome because she was the only cool one in my orientation group and we hit it off really well there, and I figured I'd forget about her and maybe see her again and say "oh hey" and that'd be that. We're already acting like old friends, so that's fantastic.

Classes start next week. Until then, more and more long days of drumline.

Majikn
Super Robot

« Reply #2213 on: 29 August 2008, 09:19:48 »

But... but... a wasted hour doesn't count as practice!

The Exorcist has taught me that when I'm losing an argument I may save face by vomiting on the opposition.
ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #2214 on: 29 August 2008, 12:50:36 »

I'M PRACTICING THE PARTS OF MARCHING BAND WHERE WE HAVE TO WALK PLACES.

Johncarllos
Super Robot

« Reply #2215 on: 29 August 2008, 14:11:27 »

Good luck with that ASR, I've had football for 7-8 hours a day for 2 weeks.

It's stinky.

Snare
Super Robot

« Reply #2216 on: 29 August 2008, 20:30:28 »

In Canada, our bands are stationary.
Fatso
Super Robot

« Reply #2217 on: 29 August 2008, 20:50:59 »

AS THEY SHOULD BE!!!

There's supposedly a jazz band at my university but I've not really heard anything about it. I'll try to get in, but a LOT of people are really good trumpet players so just being the best from my high school might not be good enough to make the cut.

I think my best chance at becoming musically active at school is finding an old friend or two and starting up an epic videogame tribute band.

Anyways, today I bought my books, and by the looks of it I'm going to enjoy Philosophy, even though it's just an extra course.
preventerWIND
Super Robot

« Reply #2218 on: 29 August 2008, 20:51:13 »

In Canada, our bands are stationary.

In Canada we have square wheels.

LOL BANDWAGON
Snare
Super Robot

« Reply #2219 on: 29 August 2008, 21:39:22 »

YEAH WELL

I'm the best Euph player at my school. I am the ONLY Euph player!

That being said I'm not all that great. I have no sense of rhythm...EVERYTHING TO ME IS IN FREE TIME...Meh, I won't be playing brass much longer.
Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #2220 on: 30 August 2008, 02:15:37 »

Yeah well I play the brass! The brass balls. I own 'em. I play them. I play brass balls. All. #####ing. Day.

DeMatador
Noob

« Reply #2221 on: 30 August 2008, 02:39:24 »

How do you ride a bridge?

Sorry for posting this so "late". I had to do it.

SIGNATURE.
Johncarllos
Super Robot

« Reply #2222 on: 30 August 2008, 03:00:12 »

That does NOT look like a boot.

DeMatador
Noob

« Reply #2223 on: 30 August 2008, 03:06:26 »

I just typed "Cowboy" into google, then "bridge". And then Paint made its crappy magic. Yay paint.

SIGNATURE.
Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #2224 on: 30 August 2008, 03:19:03 »

The cowboy needs to be saying "Man alive!"

DeMatador
Noob

« Reply #2225 on: 30 August 2008, 03:39:35 »

There.

SIGNATURE.
ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #2226 on: 30 August 2008, 06:01:52 »

Drumline is haaaaaaaaard work.

The bulk of the long rehearsals is done today. Tomorrow is only for 2 hours, and we have Sunday off, so I get to wind down a bit. Yes.

Vinchenz Rock
Super Robot

« Reply #2227 on: 30 August 2008, 06:05:29 »

I moved into residence in my college today.

My parents aren't gone yet... but will be soon...

I already feel lonely... and my laptop doesn't have internet yet so I have to use my cell phone to stay in touch with you guys for now.

I don't feel like I fit in... I feel like I'm younger than everyone here...

Hopefully my room mate won't be a jackass.

ChaosVortex
Super Robot

« Reply #2228 on: 30 August 2008, 06:11:06 »

Yesh, I noticed the little cell phone icon in your posts. Nifty.

[ N ][ M ][ C ]
[ S ][ - ][ E ]
[ J ][ V ][ W ]

Captain Sanoguchi
Super Robot

« Reply #2229 on: 30 August 2008, 16:18:50 »

Yesterday was the first Friday of the School year.
Me and my dudes all hung out and stuff, and after a few hours of trying to decide where to go to do something fun we just sat around and played Rock Band like we always do.
Then when I ran to go the kitchen to get some water my friends all revealed to me that they think I run like Mario. lol wut?
Vinchenz Rock
Super Robot

« Reply #2230 on: 31 August 2008, 07:25:53 »

I made some burnt waffles this morning. :D

It set off the fire alarm. D:

Posted on: 30 August 2008, 11:59:17

I should be sleeping, but no one else is... not that I mind, I can't hear them... I tried to socialize with them... but its just not working out... guess I just got to try harder tomorrow night...

I've never been some place where people drink all time... now I got to walk by hundreds of them in the courtyard.

Lunchebox
Super Robot

« Reply #2231 on: 31 August 2008, 11:50:23 »

Just got off the overnight shift.

Earlier on, we had some drunk guy refusing to move from the drive through, because we told him we were no longer serving Double Cheeseburgers then. He demanded a manager. Luckily, the manager from the store I usually work at (Torn down to be remodeled a few weeks ago, so I'm at a different location), was still there, and basically told him we weren't serving them anymore, so he could either leave, or wait for him to call the cops.

Long story short, we called the cops, and until they arrived, he kept talking ##### to my manager, and he just said "Uh huh", until the cops came. It was funny.

We had drunk kids, and people who complained about the wait time, and actually made the wait LONGER for the people behind them (Christ!). After 1am, it's just two people running the store, save for Saturdays and Fridays, where we get to have THREE people (yay!).

So we got all the stuff that needed to get done, such as stock, changing the sweet teas and ice coffees, getting breakfast ready, etc etc.

Fast forward to me starting my trek home, half asleep. Dude in his car pulls over to ask if I work at Market Basket, I tell him I work at McDonalds, and he asks if so and so works there still, and I tell him the whole thing about how I have actually only been at THIS McDonalds for a few weeks, and am actually from another McDonalds, and what a coincidence, he knows like, everyone from there blah blah. As it turns out he lives a block away from one of my managers (The one mentioned above), and in a startling turn of events, I leave about a block away from him too!

So he offers me a lift home, and I, hesitantly, say yes, but only after asking him if he is a psycho killer, and he assures me he's not, and gives me a lift home. Had I been more awake, and had gotten a bad vibe from him, I would have said no, but I was dead tired, and he seemed pretty okay. We shoot the #####, introduce ourselves, and he drops me off.

So it was weird but nice. I just wanted to get this all down before passing out, which I am going to go do now.
Johncarllos
Super Robot

« Reply #2232 on: 31 August 2008, 14:31:00 »

Good night Lunche~

Room mate moved in, his brand new HP's ethernet jack died as soon as we tried to hook it up.
I spent 4 hours trying to fix it.
Failed.

He's gotta send it to a best buy that's 2 hours away.
Unless I get a USB cable and share my computer's internet with his.
*sigh*

Today, there are like 100 things going on for first year students, free trips to amusement parks, free ice cream at midnight, DDR, games, and stuff, all day.

Similar deal tomorrow.
It shall be sweet.

Vinchenz Rock
Super Robot

« Reply #2233 on: 31 August 2008, 16:19:03 »

My room mate has been in his room since I moved in.

I know even know if he really exists. The door was locked (tried to open it when I moved in) and I've never seen it open.

Noises come from inside the room at night, so either my room mate is in there or Batman has a new hiding spot.

ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #2234 on: 31 August 2008, 16:30:32 »

You have those cooler big rooms with more than one room?

Nice deal.

I just have a room with two lofted bed-desks on either side of it.

preventerWIND
Super Robot

« Reply #2235 on: 31 August 2008, 19:18:37 »

Man, JC, I wish I could go to college with you.

"No, WIND, I will not pack you into my suitcase." he says, "you'll suffocate" he says!

LOL BANDWAGON
Vinchenz Rock
Super Robot

« Reply #2236 on: 31 August 2008, 21:54:57 »

My parents just left me now, they are currently en route to Toronto.

Yes, I cried. I'm not afraid to admit it.

I'm doing laundry right now for the first time in my life.

Yes, I cried in a laundry room full of people. I'm not afraid to admit that.

I'm fine now... I'll be completely over it tomorrow.

(jeez 2 and a half hours to do my laundry!? wtf man wtf)

ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #2237 on: 31 August 2008, 22:02:30 »

Ugh. I have to do mine either today or tomorrow.

Not looking forward to it.

I personally couldn't WAIT for my parents to leave, and they were only there for about 3 hours helping me move in.

Captain Sanoguchi
Super Robot

« Reply #2238 on: 31 August 2008, 22:31:01 »

Lunche, you reminded me of this video.
The Lesson Van
Snare
Super Robot

« Reply #2239 on: 1 September 2008, 02:34:11 »

Hm. I think it's strongly advised that one learns how to do all these things before moving out. I wonder how one of my friends is doing right now. She's never been alone in her life. She's always been sheltered.

Probably in the same situation as you, Vinch. :[
Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #2240 on: 1 September 2008, 03:03:23 »

Uaaaaagh.

Yesterday I woke up early in the morning after about 5 hours of sleep and got a bunch of ##### together, filled up the car with gas ($40 >:[ ), washed the windows by hand, and THEN went through a car wash (there's a tree that saps all over the car all night and day in our spot, so washing the car is gruelling).

Went and picked up Brian, Shawn, and Sonia, and then drove to New York state and went shopping. What is with the U.S. border that they can have FIVE lanes open and still be so backed up that we were in line for 45 minutes in blistering sun? That's so lame. Also the guy that checked out our stuff was really annoying. Not in the "super strict" sense, but in the "type way too #####ing slowly, ask questions that don't relate to any of this, and talk about stuff that doesn't relate to any of this, and generally be a total moron" sense. So it took way too long and we were behind schedule. Anyway we shopped and stuff. Ate at a Ponderosa's, which I'd never been to before. That was... interesting. Do all American restaurants give you a platter AND a buffet? That is far too much food for human beings...

Anyway we left at like 4 and we had to be at TagZone (which is a tagball (like paintball but indoors. Woah, parenthesis in parenthesis?) we call by it's old name "Delerium" as that is way better) by 5. So I white knuckled and speeded the whole way back to Ottawa. Instead of bringing everyone home, we just went to straight to my house and I lent everyone destructible clothes and then we went to Delerium. Which was great, despite a load of stress I went through over it the past week and that day.

2 hours, too fun. My team (yellow/green) was the real winner even though we tied, because the other team (orange/red) had 2 kids (the only two players that weren't in my party) that cheated every game and didn't go out at all if they were shot, and if they weren't shot it's because they just hid in or around their bunker. Lame.

Anyway in two of the games Guiseppe, Matthias, and I were on our own colourless team against the other two teams, and was cool. In the Doom Key game (I can't really explain right now) Shawn had the doom key for his team in the first game of it, and then in the second game (reverse of the first) I had the doom key and I got it in the enemy bunker, thus winning the game, but the refs called it a tie because it bounced back out. Whatever.

After Delerium we all went home to shower up and get some energy back (Lime Crush helped me) and then I suited up (oh yeah I forgot to mention that I am the classiest so mean muggin' on my clean thuggin' means nothin') and then we all (well most of us) went out to The Drink. A club that plays actual hip hop, instead of techno-remixes or eurotracepoop like most other places in the city. It was dead when we got there but it got packed as ##### later and it was awesome despite the fact that some people left early and Shawn never suited up like he said he would. Didn't matter, others suited up too so it was cool.

There was a really cute girl who danced near (and one point basically with us) that I kind of wanted to talk to but didn't. Really I just wanted to tell her something like "Not gay, but you have the best hair in the club" and leave it at that, but whatever. At one point she had like seven of the lamest dudes in the place all trying to dance with her and her friend and pick them up, which I found hilarious.

Anyway, I was very tired today and all my muscles are seized up and it hurts to move at all. Gonna have to go to bed soon.

At least tomorrow is Labour Day.

Johncarllos
Super Robot

« Reply #2241 on: 1 September 2008, 04:53:38 »

Today, I did some team building activities with a bunch of other freshman, which was optional, but my group completely kicked ass. I, by myself, jumped over a rope that was suspended 4 and a half feet off the ground. Zero contact.
Yeah.
I'm 300 lbs.

Our winning group got $250 to Texas Roadhouse, which is a basic texas restaurant, throwing peanut shells on the ground and such.
6 people spent 141 dollars, and we TRIED to spend more but couldn't.
My mom and girlfriend are coming up tomorrow and I'm gonna take them to lunch there.

Then after we went there, we went and played in a McDonalds playplace.
After we got back a bunch of students went bowling (free for Husson students), and I just got back.
Going to a free sundae buffet in a few.

I love college.

ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #2242 on: 1 September 2008, 07:50:19 »

I love playing in McDonald's playplaces. My friends and I used to race from the one entrance to the other and time the runs. I still hold the record by at least 30 seconds because I'm so damn small.

Anyway, tonight I went to my first real college party. I was gonna' go to one yesterday but the guy who was supposed to drive me ended up not going, so whatever.

It was really fun, met a handful of new people and hung out with a few drumline kids I already knew and just had an all-around good time.

I don't drink, so everyone was making a big deal about that. I had some good lines like "If I even so much as dip my finger in a beer and lick it, I sleep with a fat chick, pass out in a closet, and puke all over everything all at the exact same time."

I also got some laughs when one kid going on a beer run asked what everyone wanted, so I told him to get me a root beer.

So, yeah, just some fun stuff all around. This one girl on the drumline got really #####ing wasted and it was just really funny to me because she only had like 3 beers but she was so #####faced.

Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #2243 on: 1 September 2008, 08:34:05 »

They say youth is wasted on the young for a reason.

ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #2244 on: 1 September 2008, 08:51:47 »

Yeah, those kids can get throught he McDonalds playplace even faster than I can but they don't! They just spend all their time sitting around inside it! Giggling and #####!

What? ...that's not what you were talking about?

Lunchebox
Super Robot

« Reply #2245 on: 1 September 2008, 11:04:17 »

Another overnight shift.

Sunday is supposed to be slow for overnight, but not tonight. We got hit. HARD. For like two hours straight. And it's hard to help everyone when there's only two of us, and most of the customers are drunk/high. I was harassed for free food, and cursed at when I wouldn't give them free food. Most of them had the intelligence to wait until AFTER they paid, and AFTER they got their food to insult me.

One car had a girl and a guy, drunk and/or high, in the middle of the rush, and it went like this:

"Yo, let me get some free fries, it's my birthday!"
"No, I can't do that sir"
The girl hands me the money, and just before I put it in the register...
"LET ME GET SOME FREE FOOD, YOU PIECE OF #####!"

I stop, hand the girl the money back, and tell them to have a good evening. A little later, while taking another order before the next car in a long line of cars pulls up, this mother #####er comes tapping at my window (Closed), and I shoo him off with a gesture. He then starts pounding on the window, calling me a #####, cursing at me, so I flip him off and tell to ##### off. He tries to open the window (Power window that can only be opened from the inside), so i tell him to ##### off, or I call the cops on his drunk ass. The car waiting honks her horn and the guy, finally, leaves.

I also had some other bitchy customers who drunk and high. One guy wanted me to drink something (looked like urine), because we were both Jewish. I didn't drink it, and he showed me his star of David tattoo to prove he was Jewish (Yeeeeeeah).

So, I ended up quitting.

Not JUST because of tonight, but for a lot of long standing bull##### that's been going on that made me realize that, you know what? this ain't worth the ##### pay.

Luckily I was already starting a new job on Tuesday.
Johncarllos
Super Robot

« Reply #2246 on: 1 September 2008, 14:29:15 »

It's not selling knives is it?

Captain Sanoguchi
Super Robot

« Reply #2247 on: 1 September 2008, 19:31:36 »

Selling then delivering knives directly into other people's bodies?
ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #2248 on: 1 September 2008, 23:51:24 »

JC, there's a Cyanide and Happiness that is similar to what Sano just described. Go find it for me and post it.

Like, where the guy is selling knife wounds. And the guy was like "can i have a new one this one has blood in it."

Johncarllos
Super Robot

« Reply #2249 on: 2 September 2008, 00:30:27 »

Nah.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 » Print 
The MBoard  |  Non-MegaMan  |  Any Other Business?  |  : The "How Was Your Day?" Thread
Jump to:
Cannot access offset of type string on string