MegaMan Matrix

Welcome, Guest. Please Log In or Register. Did you miss your activation email?
28 April 2024, 15:10:43
RadioGallery (OFFLINE)MBoard + MChatRegisterLog In
The MBoard  |  Non-MegaMan  |  Any Other Business?  |  : The "How Was Your Day?" Thread
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 » Print
Author Topic: The "How Was Your Day?" Thread  (Read 1531501 times)
Vinchenz Rock
Super Robot

« Reply #2150 on: 18 August 2008, 01:03:48 »

LOL, I don't remember the art on the front being THAT ugly (I lose the front of mine... still have the back!).

Good job. Beat it and love it.

I still need to get TMAoTB sometime... maybe at the Flea Market this year if I'm lucky...

Abominator
Creator of MMM

« Reply #2151 on: 18 August 2008, 01:20:08 »

I really like both of those artworks...

Anyway, have fun man, they're great games.

I might be ugly... At least I ain't got no money!
Ikeoko
Sniper Joe

« Reply #2152 on: 18 August 2008, 01:20:25 »

Today has been super awesome, I hung out with Chaos (nathan) and we went to Wal-Mart. Then we went to pick up food for my grandma....haha. Good times, I tell you. But now I'm totally bored and miserable and the rest of my day has been horrible after he left and I am dreading tomorrow cause school starts up again and I just CANT DO IT NATHAN HELP ME.  

D:

I'm not happy.

~ ♥ ~ ANNIE ~ ♥ ~

/l、
                    ゙(゚、 。 7            
                       l、゙ ~ヽ
                       じしf_, )ノ   kitteh!
ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #2153 on: 18 August 2008, 03:49:04 »

That post was just a massive mood swing!

Posted on: 18 August 2008, 01:21:11

Ugh. Today. Today.

Yesterday was great, the day before yesterday was great, and the day before the day before yesterday was great.

Today, no.

Today I did nothing.

Usually nothing-days are nice after a few fun-filled days - I get to relax, lounge around, watch movies.

I did a bit of that, but then I decided to be a bit more productive today.

First I tried drawing more of The Simple Complex. I've mostly just been writing it until now, and just drawing doodles and ideas rather than the actual comic. I still can't decide how I'm going to actually draw it, either, so today was just a batch of different versions of the same first page.
If I hadn't been holding the project so dear for so long, I'd say it was doomed already.

Next up, I practiced some drumline stuff. For a lot longer than I planned. I've been putting it off and I need to memorize it all.

So, lastly... and this is where the day got ugly... well...
For the last 3 hours, I've been making an inventory of my DVD's in Excel. Every single DVD I own was entered in... along with the director, two actors in it, the year it was released, the genre, the amount of discs, and my own rating out of 10.

For those wondering, I have 294 DVD discs. About 94 of those are TV show collections, which come in multiple discs, and a bulk of those are South Park (33 discs) and Seinfeld (also 33 discs).

I almost feel like adding up the retail prices of all of them to see how much I've spent. It wouldn't be accurate because I buy most of them when they're on sale or via deals like Blockbuster's eternal 2/4 for $20 deals or bargain bins at Wal-Mart and Target.
But I'm still curious.

preventerWIND
Super Robot

« Reply #2154 on: 18 August 2008, 03:59:30 »

Buy another 6 to make it an even 300! And make your 300th DVD 300 if you don't have it already.

LOL BANDWAGON
ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #2155 on: 18 August 2008, 04:04:19 »

I had 300 at one point but my brother lost the DVD so now all I have is an empty case.

I also have more DVD's than just what are in that case. I have things like all three Matrix movies laying around the house and for whatever reason I don't feel like assimilating them into my collection. And there are other DVD's that I don't watch as much so I leave them in a drawer for my family because I don't care about them.

But yeah. I've been looking for 300 for a LONG time now and if I can't find it soon it's going back on the To-Buy list.

I self-financed a huge part of my collection, and a lot of it is TV-shows, which are pricey and don't ever really steep down in price except for random sales. I know Best Buy lowers the prices of earlier seasons of shows when a new season comes out. Right now, every season of South Park is $25, and I paid $40 for most of them.
This is why I haven't bought a Wii game since Brawl.

Johncarllos
Super Robot

« Reply #2156 on: 18 August 2008, 04:27:45 »

Huh, the way you talked made it sound like you had a lot of movies.

My brother's collection beats yours, as he has 410 discs, 250 of which are movies.
Basically, a local movie store went out of business.
THEN, Augusta has a pawn shop, 9 DVDs for $15.
He took advantage of that.

His DVD cases fill up a bureau and a half.

I can skin anything smaller than a bobcat in 30 seconds.
ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #2157 on: 18 August 2008, 04:42:07 »

He beats me by just over a 100, and over 200 of mine are movies.

So, I'm doing very well considering there's no pawn shop around here and I was at military school when a nearby Blockbuster closed, though I'm assuming they just shipped all their DVD's to their other stores since they already have the lowest prices around here and can't go much lower.

Either way, I only seriously started collecting DVD's two years ago.

And I have a friend that beats both me and your brother combined, and it's sad because he never really watches movies, at least not multiple times... he just owns them. It's really his family, though, not him. But yeah.
Five rooms in his house have walls FILLED with movies. We joke that he can open up a rental store, but then again he only has one copy of each movie.
I don't know the exact number he owns but I promise it's above 800. Movies, not TV shows. The only TV show he has is The Simpsons, which he has every season of.

Snare
Super Robot

« Reply #2158 on: 20 August 2008, 01:27:53 »

I've been feeling antsy, grouchy and frantic all week...!

I don't know why. My heart is also pounding like crazy...Ugh.
AlexThePenguin
Super Robot

« Reply #2159 on: 20 August 2008, 01:30:47 »

braaaaaaaaaaaaiiiinssssssssss

about sums it up

That's nice, dear.
preventerWIND
Super Robot

« Reply #2160 on: 20 August 2008, 02:07:10 »

1GB of Ram Get!!

LOL BANDWAGON
ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #2161 on: 20 August 2008, 02:54:42 »

Today the Hidden Temple shirt came in the mail.

I'm sad to say that was the most exciting part of the day.

I'll take pictures tomorrow when I wear it.

Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #2162 on: 20 August 2008, 03:22:06 »

I work too much. But I get a BIG cheque tomorrow.

preventerWIND
Super Robot

« Reply #2163 on: 22 August 2008, 00:30:27 »

Well, today I'm probably gonna head to the drive-in to watch Dark Knight again (my dad wants to see it..). I also picked up some school supplies and some sharpies to paint my new Tallgeese model. Its painted and looks pretty snazy! I found a golden sharpie and was really happy, and painted my larger Tallgeeses crest with that.

LOL BANDWAGON
Vinchenz Rock
Super Robot

« Reply #2164 on: 22 August 2008, 01:03:45 »

Today I started to pack up (I'm leaving tomorrow) when all of a sudden, I got a call from my drug-addicted, fat racist rapist, stealing and arsonist cousin. He called me from my best friend's house.

I immediately went there, despite my mom telling me not to, and called him out.

See now, my friend doesn't want to be involved with this guy, and while his mom does feel sorry for him (he had a really hard life), she obviously didn't want him in the house either. She didn't know he was there at first (she was just coming home) and if it wasn't for her, he'd be on the ground right now (maybe, I don't know if he's stronger than me or not... but he always runs away in the middle of a fight).

After that, she kicked him out.

Needless to say, my last day here was nearly ruined.

After that, his mom told me that she was proud that I stood up for her son. My friend is really nice and couldn't say no to him, and I'm afraid that after I'm gone, my cousin will hurt my friend somehow (he's not leaving for college this year)...

I then said good-bye to his mom and her boyfriend because I wouldn't be seeing them anymore (until Christmas) and I also said good-bye to their dogs too.

My friend is coming over tonight for our biggest Brawl matches yet. Then I'll say good-bye to him.

Right now, I'm just helping my mom pack (I have some free time right now). Later tonight, I plan on playing more FF6.

Johncarllos
Super Robot

« Reply #2165 on: 22 August 2008, 01:39:08 »

I did all my packing last minute.

Captain Sanoguchi
Super Robot

« Reply #2166 on: 22 August 2008, 04:11:08 »

Today it rained.
Then I had to go get my books, my locker, and my schedule.
The line was way too long, I had to stand next to like a million cases of teen pregnancy, a bunch of douche bags, and a bunch of people I knew would soon become total douche bags, I also saw a bunch of my friends that suck too.
I only have 4 books, that's cool I guess.
My locker was in pretty good shape and didn't have gum stuck to it like it has in years past.
Too bad the school totally messed up my schedule, I'm going to have to go out of my way to fix all of the mistakes. 'Cause I sure as hell didn't sign up to waste my time with marching band again.

It's going to be weird going back to High School and being surrounded by stupid, incompetent people. 'Cause I had actually started to get used to being around people who could actually carry on a decent conversation. I'm also going to miss all the smoking out in the open.
Vinchenz Rock
Super Robot

« Reply #2167 on: 22 August 2008, 06:48:04 »

Today (yesterday lol) I said good-bye to my best friend and my grandma.

It was hard. D:

In a couple hours, I leave for a short vacation in Toronto... and then College...

ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #2168 on: 22 August 2008, 08:04:50 »

Oh, wow, all my friends are slowly leaving. Today was the last day for another friend. I've been out all day with what's left of my buddies since 2 in the afternoon. Just got back, it's 3AM here.

As much as I hate seeing my friends leave one by one by one, I'd much rather be here to say goodbye to all of them as they go, rather than leave while a lot of them are still there to have fun for a little bit longer. I'm still not the LAST one to leave, but I'm close. A few friends are staying at their homes and going to the community college, and some other friends aren't even graduated yet anyway.

I had tons of fun today, so I'm really gonna' miss it here. But I'm just as excited to leave, really.

Vinchenz Rock
Super Robot

« Reply #2169 on: 23 August 2008, 04:46:10 »

Today I rode in a car for 8 hours to get to Sudbury.

Now I'm sleeping tonight in Sudbury.

(HAI SNARE)

Snare
Super Robot

« Reply #2170 on: 23 August 2008, 16:27:11 »

HAI VINCH.

Go to Science North today. I'll make you a burger. :[
Captain Sanoguchi
Super Robot

« Reply #2171 on: 23 August 2008, 18:11:24 »

Today I drove all the way downtown to get a haircut.
I don't know how I feel about it, it's nice that I'm short haired for a change, but I don't know about how it looks, it just looks kind of odd.
Then driving back I drove by a bunch of good looking women, all of 'em were wearing dresses even and they were all standing outside of a big ol' house. Then I turned the corner and saw a similar sight, then another, then another.
It was mega-weird.
ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #2172 on: 23 August 2008, 23:38:15 »

I've been packing all day for tomorrow.

College.

Huh.

Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #2173 on: 23 August 2008, 23:42:58 »

Today I drove all the way downtown to get a haircut.
I don't know how I feel about it, it's nice that I'm short haired for a change, but I don't know about how it looks, it just looks kind of odd.
Then driving back I drove by a bunch of good looking women, all of 'em were wearing dresses even and they were all standing outside of a big ol' house. Then I turned the corner and saw a similar sight, then another, then another.
It was mega-weird.

Garden parties before a prom, maybe? I know it's not that season really, but that's the sort of thing that happens. Or maybe there's a rash of weddings.

Vinchenz Rock
Super Robot

« Reply #2174 on: 24 August 2008, 04:07:07 »

Go to Science North today. I'll make you a burger. :[

I would have but we left right as soon as we got up. X_X

Now we're in Brantford (no, not Brandford).

Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #2175 on: 24 August 2008, 04:40:25 »

This week I finally got paid from the government. The biggest cheque I've ever gotten. Same day (Wed) after work I went with Jess to see Death Race. Next day (Thurs) after work we shopping and I finally got sunglasses and a new messenger bag, both of which I needed desperately. Also saw some clothes I will probably have to very much buy.

Yesterday (Fri) I minded the store and we finally had copies of Watchmen that didn't disappear the day they came in (Wed) so I decided to buy one as I'll have an easier time getting through it again if I'm not at work.

That night some friends from high school and I went out for the going away party of a guy (Leury) that I worked with at Market Fresh and that my friend Nelson did army jargon with. Leury's going to serve in Afghanistan for six months. Anyway I met his cousin there who is pretty cute and awesome and we hit it off and danced and talked a lot and Nelson danced with her friend, after the pub my friends went to Zak's and I stayed and talked with the girls more and then got them to come to Zak's too but I think Nelson said something when I was in the bathroom because they left when I came back. I forget why but it wasn't bad or anything. Doesn't matter anyway 'cause she lives in LA and I didn't want it to go anywhere really since I have complicated something else going on, obviously. She's just cool, you know? Like, it's not like I want(ed) anything to happen, it was just nice to have good conversation and hit it off like that with a stranger. I'm sure someone gets it and I feel very stupid writing this, hahaha hmm. So yeah. She told me to call Leury to find out where she was going tonight, which I didn't do. Because that's... Well. Just.. Ergh. But she also said to look her up when I'm in LA, which is cool.

Today I did a bunch of ##### that isn't really worth talking about other than a lot of driving around the city and getting pissed off multiple times at ##### going on in Vanier (a ghetto populated by many french people, essentially).

ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #2176 on: 24 August 2008, 05:04:47 »

I know what you mean about hitting it off with a stranger. It's all good. I like that feeling, like an instant-new-friend or whatnot, if even just for a little bit.

So, tomorrow... I wake up early and go to college. It's like a Welcome Week sort of thing so classes don't start yet, but still.

Tonight I hung out with my friends one last time for the summer. We had fun, and we went to see a movie but the only thing playing right then was Tropic Thunder, which half of us had already seen. "##### it." So we saw Tropic Thunder again. Just as good the second time.

Then I had to say goodbye and now I'm home. I'm about pack up my laptop in a second so until I'm all moved in again you won't hear from me!

Captain Sanoguchi
Super Robot

« Reply #2177 on: 24 August 2008, 05:17:56 »

Another update about Sano's day.

I just got back from playin' around at a pool hall and eating at a diner with some friends.
It was kind of a memorial service for our Summer vacation, even though it wasn't really that fun, we probably just should've done what we normally did during the Summer, but we did the dumb thing and decided to do something else.
Maaan, School's going to suck.
Snare
Super Robot

« Reply #2178 on: 25 August 2008, 01:45:06 »

My feet are covered in blisters wanna see?
ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #2179 on: 25 August 2008, 04:36:46 »

Just got my internet set up about an hour ago. Long day today. Moved in at college. More later.

Vinchenz Rock
Super Robot

« Reply #2180 on: 25 August 2008, 06:08:57 »

My day started out sucky, but ended good.

It started out sucky because it turns out that the bottom of the boxes where I put my games and books got wet.

My dream journal is forever ruined. ;_;

But then I went to the mall for three hours... got a new cell phone (Samsung Instinct, JAWSOME), found PE3 for NEW, got Jump Ultimate Stars new, and had some delicious ice cream.

Then I bought House Season 4 later at Walmart.

ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #2181 on: 25 August 2008, 13:04:46 »

So your stuff got wet and you spent a lot money buying more stuff?

And dream journal? Queer.

Snare
Super Robot

« Reply #2182 on: 25 August 2008, 13:19:02 »

Vinch, when you were in Sudbury, which hotel were you staying at? JUST WONDERIN'
Johncarllos
Super Robot

« Reply #2183 on: 25 August 2008, 18:26:24 »

Woke up at 6:43.
ate at 7.
Football film.
Practice.
Got done at Noon.
Ate.
have 12:45-2 off. (now)
Then Lifting and film from 2:15-4:45.
then I'll eat dinner.
Then meetings and walk-throughs at 7-7:45.
Free time.
Gurren Lagann, 11-12.

Vinchenz Rock
Super Robot

« Reply #2184 on: 25 August 2008, 18:30:50 »

So your stuff got wet and you spent a lot money buying more stuff?

And dream journal? Queer.

Well, yes, but I bought good things. Things that make me happy.

Didn't you used to keep a dream journal?

Vinch, when you were in Sudbury, which hotel were you staying at? JUST WONDERIN'

The Howard Johnson one.

Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #2185 on: 25 August 2008, 22:35:08 »

My assistant manager at the store went to Sudbury recently, and apparently no one could properly tell him how to get to the big nickel or something.

Today was Max Tedium. It's like Max Payne except way more boring and still paynful. And I wanted pasta for dinner and no dice and I'm not happy about it.

I know what you mean about hitting it off with a stranger. It's all good. I like that feeling, like an instant-new-friend or whatnot, if even just for a little bit.

I've kind of got a little crush on her now and thus am debating whether or not adding her to facebook is a good idea since I don't want to have a crush on her but she probably has a boyfriend anyway as they always do.

Oh my God do I feel stupid right now, hah.

ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #2186 on: 26 August 2008, 03:20:03 »

Haha, don't worry. Go ahead and add her but don't think too much about it. I usually add people I just met if they're worthy enough.

I always almost-crush on girls when I first become friends with them, but I almost always fight it off because I'd prefer being good friends than mucking about with that nonsense. Usually it's just my manhood playing games with my mind at first anyway. "Ooh, a girl! She's talking to you! ##### her, quick!"

Total exaggeration, especially since I'm not like that, but bear with me for humor's sake.

...aaaaaaaand today, I made the Western Michigan Universitaaaay Drumline. Yeah, that's what's up.

Johncarllos
Super Robot

« Reply #2187 on: 26 August 2008, 03:41:04 »

Good deal man.
YOU'RE A COLLEGE DRUM LINE GUY AND I'M A COLLEGE FOOTBALL GUY!

Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #2188 on: 26 August 2008, 03:46:27 »

Yeah I figured that's what's happening, I'm more impressed she lives in LA (but she's from here), which sounds very stupid but I really like LA for some reason I can't classify and want to at least visit if not live there for a bit. Except the Lakers. I hate the Lakers.

I added a friend of hers that was also there that night who was a year behind me in like every school I've ever been to. 'Cause at least I knew her last name so then I can add this girl after and it'll look better than me just finding her somehow. Not that I even want anything to happen... This is just weird.

Anyway congrats on the Drumline.

ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #2189 on: 26 August 2008, 03:52:27 »

Yeah, it was a hard audition, too. I didn't think I'd make it. Well, I'm always overly confident, but deep down I was actually having doubts. Playing Bass Drum 4, out of seven. So I'm in the middle.

Anyway, I'm all settled into my room now. My roommate is pretty cool, and coincidentally also plays bass drum. Plays Bass 5. Pretty random, eh? He was trying out for snare but it just worked out like that. I bet somewhere, the people who assign roommates are high-fiving.

I might take pictures of my room later.

Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #2190 on: 26 August 2008, 04:20:32 »

They're high-5ing, FOR NOW.

Yubi Shines
Robot Master

« Reply #2191 on: 26 August 2008, 06:34:05 »

This sums up my current state.

I had a lot of fun, but yeah, I've lost my voice and my feet and knees hurt and the sunburned crescent on my chest itches and I'm freaking starving.

Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
"By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe."
preventerWIND
Super Robot

« Reply #2192 on: 26 August 2008, 07:30:40 »

Cool! The Ex thing, not the burning stuff... I'll be going there tomorrow. Its much cheaper after 5pm and I'll be riding the rides all night long!~

LOL BANDWAGON
Yubi Shines
Robot Master

« Reply #2193 on: 26 August 2008, 08:18:13 »

Oh god, find out if this pyrotechnic acrobat performance is happening tomorrow. It's around 9 to 10 PM. BRING YOUR FRIENDS. AND A TOWEL AND A JACKET. It's an amazing performance, and furthermore they spray the audience with soapy foam at the end. It's retardedly childishly fun but you spend the rest of the night freezing and getting on the spinning swing rides just so you dry off.

So, um, in completely unrelated news, I might wake up with a cold tomorrow. Oh well.

Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
"By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe."
Lunchebox
Super Robot

« Reply #2194 on: 26 August 2008, 11:41:56 »

Durrr, sure, I'll work overnight on Sunday, without getting third shift differential? Why not! And you need me to do it again on Monday? OKAY!

Hell I'll just do it for Thursday-Sunday while I'm at it!

Oh you already scheduled me to do that? WUNDERBAR!

Long story short, people will attempt to order things that are not on the Late Night menu several times, no matter how many times you tell them ethat it's not on the late night menu, and what IS on the Late Night Menu.

"Can I get a cheeseburger?"
"No. The late night menu consists of numbers two through ten, Medium and Large Fries, Sodas, and Shakes, and all ice creams."
"Okay, can I get a cheeseburger Happy Meal?"
"No. The late night menu consists of numbers two through ten, Medium and Large Fries, Sodas, and Shakes, and all ice creams."
"Ugh! Fine! Can I get a 2 cheeseburger meal?"
"Are you #####ing with me?!"

Oh, and old people are ornery old bastards, and bitch about getting their coffee and English muffin in the morning.

I should probably sleep.
preventerWIND
Super Robot

« Reply #2195 on: 26 August 2008, 13:24:20 »

"Can I get a cheeseburger?"
"Okay, can I get a cheeseburger Happy Meal?"
"Ugh! Fine! Can I get a 2 cheeseburger meal?"
"Are you #####ing with me?!"

THAT BETTER HAVE HAPPENED, BUSTER! If it did, you're the only person(besides Opal) I respect that works at McDonalds.

Not even me.

##### you, Aaron.

LOL BANDWAGON
Majikn
Super Robot

« Reply #2196 on: 26 August 2008, 15:39:28 »

"Numbers two through ten" can't get you a cheeseburger? Damn.

Not that I've ordered at McDonalds... ever. In my life. And I don't plan to in the future. But that's funny.

I just had the worst timing for insomnia ever. 2 hours of sleep sucks. I have to wonder how certain Matricians operate for more than 24 hours without any sleep at all, but all the same I think I'll be fine.

And I saw Mikero's sig last night and I was like "Awww." But not so much an "Aww that's sweet/cute" sort of way but more of an "Aww crap." I said this aloud. Don't know why.

WHO NEEDS SLEEP ANYWAY. I DON'T EVEN LIKE SLEEP.

The Exorcist has taught me that when I'm losing an argument I may save face by vomiting on the opposition.
Lunchebox
Super Robot

« Reply #2197 on: 26 August 2008, 20:52:04 »

THAT BETTER HAVE HAPPENED, BUSTER! If it did, you're the only person(besides Opal) I respect that works at McDonalds.

Not even me.

##### you, Aaron.

For the most part, yes, that did happen. But the last part was more astonishment and disbelief, and I ALMOST said "LADY, are you #####ing with ME?".

"Numbers two through ten" can't get you a cheeseburger? Damn.

Not that I've ordered at McDonalds... ever. In my life. And I don't plan to in the future. But that's funny.

I just had the worst timing for insomnia ever. 2 hours of sleep sucks. I have to wonder how certain Matricians operate for more than 24 hours without any sleep at all, but all the same I think I'll be fine.

And I saw Mikero's sig last night and I was like "Awww." But not so much an "Aww that's sweet/cute" sort of way but more of an "Aww crap." I said this aloud. Don't know why.

WHO NEEDS SLEEP ANYWAY. I DON'T EVEN LIKE SLEEP.

The late night menu is basically free of small foods.

#2 is the Quarter Pounder
#3 is the Double Quarter Pounder
#4 is the Big N' Tasty (Cheese optional)
#5 is the Crispy Ranch BLT
#6 is the Crispy Club
#7 is the Crispy Classic
#8 is the Southern Style Chicken (Easily the most disgusting sandwich I EVER made)
#9 is the Chicken Selects meal (comes in 3, 5, or 10)
#10 is the Chicken Nugget meal (Comes in 6 or 10)

Ugh, I hate that I know all this.

But, the contents of all the combos, and which sandwiches they are, are clearly posted on the Drive-Thru sign. We also have the Late Night menu posted out there.

And yet people seem to refuse to believe me when I tell them that's the Late Night menu, and even after I tell them, don't realize that it's just me at the drive through, and then someone on the grill. Those are the only people in the store between about 12 and 5.
ChaosVortex
Super Robot

« Reply #2198 on: 27 August 2008, 00:32:09 »

I don't work for McDonald's, but there's always gonna be those types of people out there. Don't know if I mentioned it before, but in a nutshell, I had an old lady in drive-thru that wanted a cheeseburger. When I asked her for what kind, she got frustrated, flipped me off, and drove away.

Some old men came into Wendy's one time and asked if we had eggs. Even though there's a Wafflehouse across the street, they refused to go in saying "It's too cold in there and a waitress has a cold".

Now, I work at probably the only Wendy's in the state that doesn't serve breakfast, but even if we did... this was at 6:00 PM. We DEFINITELY aren't selling eggs, yet they were consistent. Even after we said "We don't serve eggs" for the 7th time, one of them asked "Not even one egg?"

[ N ][ M ][ C ]
[ S ][ - ][ E ]
[ J ][ V ][ W ]

Mega Man and Yu-Gi-Oh! fanatic!
https://www.lulladin.weebly.com
Johncarllos
Super Robot

« Reply #2199 on: 27 August 2008, 00:43:54 »

Now, I work at probably the only Wendy's in the state that doesn't serve breakfast, but even if we did... this was at 6:00 PM. We DEFINITELY aren't selling eggs, yet they were consistent. Even after we said "We don't serve eggs" for the 7th time, one of them asked "Not even one egg?"

Per?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 » Print 
The MBoard  |  Non-MegaMan  |  Any Other Business?  |  : The "How Was Your Day?" Thread
Jump to:
Cannot access offset of type string on string