MegaMan Matrix

Welcome, Guest. Please Log In or Register. Did you miss your activation email?
28 April 2024, 22:05:41
RadioGallery (OFFLINE)MBoard + MChatRegisterLog In
The MBoard  |  Non-MegaMan  |  Any Other Business?  |  : Annoying Stuff
Pages: 1 2 3 » Print
Author Topic: Annoying Stuff  (Read 19706 times)
kingtrickster
Noob

« on: 28 July 2008, 18:26:17 »

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.... What annoys you?

All I can say is: MY COUSIN. Although, I think everyone is annoyed by their cousin, she annoys me the most. She also annoys my grandma.<< but, my grandma's easily annoyed.
She annoys everyone else. If you met my cousin, you'd want to tear your skin off.

ALSO: The neighbors next door to my dad's apartment. Always banging their door.
It drives you freakin' insane!! just.. Don't get me started!

Anyhow, feel free to put up what annoys you.

and..... I'm gone.
« Last Edit: 29 July 2008, 19:35:19 by White Shadow » Logged

Obey my commands.
ChaosVortex
Super Robot

« Reply #1 on: 28 July 2008, 19:00:50 »

I'm annoyed that this topic title is in lower case. >.>

I'd say this stubborn girl in my Composition class. She apparently thinks I'm sexist and that I love World of Warcraft.

[ N ][ M ][ C ]
[ S ][ - ][ E ]
[ J ][ V ][ W ]

Mega Man and Yu-Gi-Oh! fanatic!
https://www.lulladin.weebly.com
ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #2 on: 28 July 2008, 20:26:10 »

World of Warcraft players can't be sexist! Most of them are men playing as females anyway! That's like taking a walk in their shows!

Anyway, annoying things are:

- guys that talk about girls in ways like "she's hot" and "i'd bang her" and "look at her tits dude," and me having to sit there while they act like idiots
- Naruto
- AIDS
- people who get annoyed by mosquitos
- and so much more but honestly I prefer not to think about annoying things until they happen, and then deal with them accordingly

AlexThePenguin
Super Robot

« Reply #3 on: 28 July 2008, 20:36:10 »

Things that annoy me include:

The people who sit on the street (at outdoor cafés and whatnot), "rating" people on a scale of 1-10.

This sprained ankle.

People who can't be arsed to invest in a muffler for their vehicle.

People who feel that being lazy is an acceptable excuse for using Chatspeak.

People who throw rocks at our apartment window when a small stick or lipstick tube cover is quite loud enough.

This bandage.

Many parts of working fast food.

Some other things.

ASR: Mosquitos are bitches. I have "sweet" blood, so they swarm to me. ):

That's nice, dear.
Vinchenz Rock
Super Robot

« Reply #4 on: 28 July 2008, 20:36:25 »

This topic is annoying.

The Otaku
Robot Master

« Reply #5 on: 28 July 2008, 20:36:42 »

I find this topic annoying. I find Naruto's voice actor annoying. My brother. Horrible child actors. And I think kings that are tricksters are annoying.

Vinchenz Rock
Super Robot

« Reply #6 on: 28 July 2008, 20:38:39 »

Beat you to it, Ms. Otaku.

preventerWIND
Super Robot

« Reply #7 on: 28 July 2008, 20:43:41 »

Yes yes this topic is annoying and saying that hasn't been done in like FOREEEVEERRRRRRRRRR! Lesse, whats annoying?.. Probably you bunch of misfits. YOU ALL SUCK.

My parents are annoying, I'm not some angsty teen who thinks his parents are the worst but ever since they've filed for a divorce they've been nothing but too #####ing insane. This has been going on for 2 years, it does not take 2 years to get papers filled out..

Shenanigans are afoot and shall be for the next century or so...

LOL BANDWAGON
Edgecrusher
Super Robot

« Reply #8 on: 28 July 2008, 20:44:57 »

Stupidity.

Selfishness.

No more pencils, No more books
I built a city out' one brick, it had a Mayor and a Crook
I made the Crook stab the Mayor, then slay himself in the guilt
I stole the brick back and migrated east, now let's build.
saldite
Sniper Joe

« Reply #9 on: 28 July 2008, 21:13:14 »

People who are uptight and take life way too seriously.
preventerWIND
Super Robot

« Reply #10 on: 28 July 2008, 21:14:57 »

Life is serious business.

LOL BANDWAGON
Yubi Shines
Robot Master

« Reply #11 on: 28 July 2008, 21:21:11 »

The weird kid who lives somewhere in the neighborhood that's been howling, on and off, for the last two days. I swear I heard this exchange:

"UUAAAWAAAAH. EEEAAAAAYH."
"WHY ARE YOU SCREAMING." <- some woman
"IDON'TKNOWAAAAAWAAAAH."

Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
"By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe."
ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #12 on: 28 July 2008, 21:27:33 »

ASR: Mosquitos are bitches. I have "sweet" blood, so they swarm to me. ):

It was more a play on how everyone lists "mosquitos" on their "Things That Annoy Me!" lists.

AlexThePenguin
Super Robot

« Reply #13 on: 28 July 2008, 21:35:00 »

<_< Oh.

Well, they do. D:

That's nice, dear.
saldite
Sniper Joe

« Reply #14 on: 28 July 2008, 21:40:31 »

People who complain about how horrible and wretched their lives are when their lives are ####in' magnificent.
Especially emo kids.
Captain Sanoguchi
Super Robot

« Reply #15 on: 28 July 2008, 22:17:30 »

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.... What annoys you?

You.
Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #16 on: 29 July 2008, 00:20:51 »

I'm annoyed that this topic title is in lower case. >.>
- guys that talk about girls in ways like "she's hot" and "i'd bang her" and "look at her tits dude," and me having to sit there while they act like idiots
- Naruto
People who feel that being lazy is an acceptable excuse for using Chatspeak.
Stupidity.

Selfishness.
People who complain about how horrible and wretched their lives are when their lives are ####in' magnificent.
Especially emo kids.
saldite
: Captain Sanoguchi

You.

Aaaaand public transportation. And assumptions. And know-it-alls. And cops. And a bout 10 million other things that I have no care left to list.

AlexThePenguin
Super Robot

« Reply #17 on: 29 July 2008, 00:28:39 »

I don't mind public transit...

But some of the ridership, I do.

That's nice, dear.
ChaosVortex
Super Robot

« Reply #18 on: 29 July 2008, 00:47:14 »

And assumptions.

I think the whole "sexist" and "WoW" thing began because of some stupid Drawbridge exercise. You might've heard it.

A Baron tells a Baroness not to leave the castle, and threatens her saying "I will punish you severely if you leave!" She gets lonely and commands the servants to pull down the drawbridge and to keep it down until she returns. She goes off into town and stays with her Lover. After some hot lovin', she goes back to the castle and sees a Madman there who says she would kill her if she crossed the bridge. She goes back to the Lover for help, but he refuses. She finds a Boatman for help and explains her situation but he refuses since she has no money. She goes to the Friend for help but he refuses also. Finally, she dares to go back to the drawbridge and crosses. There, she was slain by the Madman.

And they lived happily ever after. The End.

Well, we formed groups to list who was most responsible for the Baroness' death. I listed the Madman first, Baroness second, Lover third, Friend fourth, Boatman fifth, and the Baron last. Everyone put the Baron at the top of the list and the Madman the least. I went straight by the text and said that the Madman was the one to literally kill her and the Baron had little to no involvement. They said "Well we have to assume what happened because the text doesn't have enough detail. They assumed the Baron left off to gamble and that the Madman was mentally ill and didn't know what he was doing.

The girl called me sexist for listing the Baroness high on the list and she attempted (but failed) to say my logic was dumb. She said that I'm apparently someone who would send a child to jail because he murdered someone. I was talking about who's responsible for the death, not punishment. Somehow, she tried to relate it to World of Warcraft to me and I just raised an eyebrow.

I felt like I was the only one going by the text while everyone else in the group added details to the story. Speculation is okay, but I got shunned.

EDIT: Oh yeah, I think I argued with their logic saying, "So we're just gonna assume crap? Fine. I'll assume the servants were all ducks."

[ N ][ M ][ C ]
[ S ][ - ][ E ]
[ J ][ V ][ W ]

Mega Man and Yu-Gi-Oh! fanatic!
https://www.lulladin.weebly.com
preventerWIND
Super Robot

« Reply #19 on: 29 July 2008, 00:56:21 »

Maybe she likes youuuu!~

Also, I like public transit, I can't wait to get a car though.

Ooh ooh! I hate it when people order a burger from some fast food place and then take off the pickles with their hands. Why can't they just SAY no pickles?
« Last Edit: 29 July 2008, 01:58:06 by preventerWIND » Logged

LOL BANDWAGON
ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #20 on: 29 July 2008, 02:21:41 »

I'm boring and I order most of my burgers plain (yes, I know it's lame and whatever but I have weird rules with food), and any fast food restaraunt will get that order right maybe 2 in 5 times. So 3 in 5 times I'm stuck taking off pickles and lettuce or whatever, and I DID specifically say I didn't want any of it.

I'm used to it, though.

And yeah, to be relevant: it really annoys me that I have so many OCD-like rules with food. I guess it could literally be OCD but I've never had it diagnosed or anything. Not that I care. Like if somebody touches my food, I can't eat it. And if I don't put a fork/spoon in my mouth for a certain amount of time after one bite I feel like it's really awkward when I take another bite.

Edgecrusher
Super Robot

« Reply #21 on: 29 July 2008, 03:29:15 »

To be diagnosed with OCD, your rituals would have to take up more than an hour of your day, as well as causing impairment to your social or occupational life.

According to the DSM-IV-TR, you'd be looking for these characteristics:

Obsessions:

- Recurrent and persistent thoughts, impulses, or images that are experienced as intrusive and inappropriate and that cause marked anxiety or distress.
- The thoughts, impulses, or images are not simply excessive worries about real-life problems.
- The person attempts to ignore or suppress such thoughts, impulses, or images, or to neutralize them with some other thought or action.
- The person recognizes that the obsessional thoughts, impulses, or images are a product of his or her own mind, and are not based in reality.

Compulsions:

- Repetitive behaviours or mental acts that the person feels driven to perform in response to an obsession, or according to rules that must be applied rigidly.
- The behaviours or mental acts are aimed at preventing or reducing distress or preventing some dreaded event or situation; however, these behaviours or mental acts are not actually connected to the issue, or they are excessive.

preventerWIND
Super Robot

« Reply #22 on: 29 July 2008, 03:56:32 »

I'm boring and I order most of my burgers plain (yes, I know it's lame and whatever but I have weird rules with food), and any fast food restaraunt will get that order right maybe 2 in 5 times. So 3 in 5 times I'm stuck taking off pickles and lettuce or whatever, and I DID specifically say I didn't want any of it.

I'm used to it, though.

No no, what makes it annoying is that its pickles. Just pickles. ALWAYS pickles.

I love pickles...

LOL BANDWAGON
Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #23 on: 29 July 2008, 04:10:42 »

Me too. They don't annoy me at all, as I always get extra.

I don't mind public transit...

But some of the ridership, I do.

Well that's what I meant. And at times the smell. And the drivers.

And yeah, to be relevant: it really annoys me that I have so many OCD-like rules with food. I guess it could literally be OCD but I've never had it diagnosed or anything. Not that I care. Like if somebody touches my food, I can't eat it. And if I don't put a fork/spoon in my mouth for a certain amount of time after one bite I feel like it's really awkward when I take another bite.

That's being anal-retentive, not obsessive-compulsive. It's not ritualistic, and also what Edge described.

I know/knew a girl who couldn't drink water if someone SHOOK it.

ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #24 on: 29 July 2008, 04:11:38 »

Oh, Edge, I know how severe actual OCD is, and I know I don't have it. I meant it in the sense that people usually refer to those sort of tendencies as "OCD-like" and I couldn't think of any other way to describe it.

I know the real thing is a lot bigger than my little rules.

And yeah, Mike just gave me a better word to describe it.

Edgecrusher
Super Robot

« Reply #25 on: 29 July 2008, 04:14:24 »

I have CDO. It's like OCD, but all the letters are in alphabetical order.

LIKE THEY SHOULD BE

Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #26 on: 29 July 2008, 04:20:53 »

Now switch the lights on and off 67 times, check under the bed, make sure all the photos are facing north north east EXACTLY, and you can probably go to bed only a little stressed out.

Johncarllos
Super Robot

« Reply #27 on: 29 July 2008, 04:28:21 »

"As Good as it Gets" anybody?
Great film.

I can skin anything smaller than a bobcat in 30 seconds.
Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #28 on: 29 July 2008, 04:33:58 »

What?

Yubi Shines
Robot Master

« Reply #29 on: 29 July 2008, 04:47:02 »

Ooh ooh! I hate it when people order a burger from some fast food place and then take off the pickles with their hands. Why can't they just SAY no pickles?

GUILTY.

Well, used to. I've mostly learned to like pickles nowadays.

I guess I don't like to be one of those people that hold up the line because they have a billion specifications for their order. Just eat at home if you're that picky, god.

Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
"By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe."
Johncarllos
Super Robot

« Reply #30 on: 29 July 2008, 04:53:51 »

It's a Jack Nicholson film.
Mid 90's I think, the famous quote from the movie was-
"You make me want to be a better man."

Watch it if you haven't seen it.

Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #31 on: 29 July 2008, 05:14:06 »

I've seen it, I just don't know how it relates to OCD.

preventerWIND
Super Robot

« Reply #32 on: 29 July 2008, 05:19:14 »

GUILTY.

Well, used to. I've mostly learned to like pickles nowadays.

I guess I don't like to be one of those people that hold up the line because they have a billion specifications for their order. Just eat at home if you're that picky, god.

Thats why I prefer Burger King, they make it my way or I'm gonna kill a bitch.

LOL BANDWAGON
Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #33 on: 29 July 2008, 05:29:33 »

Ew. Burger King is the worstiest.

Actually earlier I was gonna say that those "Discontinued the Whopper" commercials really annoy me. People keep saying it's the "best in the nation" but (I'm not sure which nation, I think the commercial is on an American channel, but it doesn't matter since) the Whopper sucks. They should just discontinue Burger King altogether.

The Otaku
Robot Master

« Reply #34 on: 29 July 2008, 06:25:25 »

I love pickles. And In-N-Out is a better alternative than BK. Big ass burgers for less than BK's cheap tempting burgers that look humongous and super sized on the giant posters and commercials but soggy, flat, and deflated in real life compared to In-N-Out's gimongous bruger for only 1.25. Now that's a real meal. And it's healthier too. Real potatoes fer fries, all the veggies fresh and cut on the spot.

Johncarllos
Super Robot

« Reply #35 on: 29 July 2008, 14:20:01 »

Burger King.

I once had some coupons for a few of their massive burgers for like a dollar a piece, so a few friends and I got some, you know, meat-cheese-cheese sauce x3 covered in cheese sauce and bacon.
Sounded good. We all got sick before we could finish them.

ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #36 on: 29 July 2008, 16:45:42 »

I get annoyed when I order something online and feel the need to check where my package is every time I get on a computer, just because I have the ability to.
I like it better when I have no idea where my package is and it just shows up and everyone is excited and stuff.

I have CDO. It's like OCD, but all the letters are in alphabetical order.

LIKE THEY SHOULD BE

Love that.

Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #37 on: 29 July 2008, 22:43:34 »

Me too.

Anyway.
I find it annoying when someone brings their kid on the bus in a stroller. Not their baby, their KID. As in, a child who is too big to be in a damn stroller anyway. And they pick the best time to do this; When there's a REAL baby in a stroller already on the bus, another real baby not in a stroller on the bus, aaaand when the bus is packed to the nipples because it's rush hour.

Vinchenz Rock
Super Robot

« Reply #38 on: 29 July 2008, 23:45:12 »

Thanks, White Shadow.

preventerWIND
Super Robot

« Reply #39 on: 30 July 2008, 00:04:47 »

Ew. Burger King is the worstiest.

Actually earlier I was gonna say that those "Discontinued the Whopper" commercials really annoy me. People keep saying it's the "best in the nation" but (I'm not sure which nation, I think the commercial is on an American channel, but it doesn't matter since) the Whopper sucks. They should just discontinue Burger King altogether.

What? Hell no. Burger King's the bestiest.

LOL BANDWAGON
Fatso
Super Robot

« Reply #40 on: 30 July 2008, 00:36:10 »

You're no longer allowed to have an opinion.
Winged Warrior
Super Robot

« Reply #41 on: 30 July 2008, 00:45:46 »

Everytime I type a rant into this topic, I realize that bitching about "annoying things" only succeeds in annoying me and pissing me off...

Hence...

This topic is annoying.
Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #42 on: 30 July 2008, 00:50:12 »

I find it annoying that people keep reposting how annoying this thread is.

Winged Warrior
Super Robot

« Reply #43 on: 30 July 2008, 01:05:41 »

I find ninjas annoying...

Ha!

*stabbed from the shadows*
preventerWIND
Super Robot

« Reply #44 on: 30 July 2008, 01:06:13 »

This topic is so cool.  8)

You're no longer allowed to have an opinion.

I seriously must be missing why everyone hates BK so much.. >.>

LOL BANDWAGON
ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #45 on: 30 July 2008, 01:18:25 »

The only good thing about BK is their commercials, and even that's pushing it.

preventerWIND
Super Robot

« Reply #46 on: 30 July 2008, 01:20:34 »

The burgers taste fine, a lot better than McDonalds even.

LOL BANDWAGON
Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #47 on: 30 July 2008, 01:25:15 »

They taste like burn and and crap. Maybe it's just the ones around here, but their "charbroiled" flavour just takes like char, and not, like, food.

Quality wise they are pretty good, I just dislike the taste of the burgers.

preventerWIND
Super Robot

« Reply #48 on: 30 July 2008, 01:32:19 »

The burgers up here are fine and dandy. They actually taste like meat and they never really turn out burnt.

McDonalds on the other hand somewhat taste like styrofoam.

LOL BANDWAGON
Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #49 on: 30 July 2008, 01:33:28 »

Oh they aren't actually burnt here, they just taste that way. And I've never had anything taste McStyro.

Pages: 1 2 3 » Print 
The MBoard  |  Non-MegaMan  |  Any Other Business?  |  : Annoying Stuff
Jump to:
Cannot access offset of type string on string