MegaMan Matrix

Welcome, Guest. Please Log In or Register. Did you miss your activation email?
29 April 2024, 03:37:59
RadioGallery (OFFLINE)MBoard + MChatRegisterLog In
The MBoard  |  Non-MegaMan  |  Any Other Business?  |  : scary moments
Pages: 1 Print
Author Topic: scary moments  (Read 8109 times)
kingtrickster
Noob

« on: 25 June 2008, 19:21:18 »

Does anyone remember that time when you were a kid and you saw spooky stuff moving around in your living room or bedroom? Or when someone tried to kidnap you? Maybe beat you up? If you do remember, let it all out right here.

My most scary moment was 2 weeks ago, I was spending the night at Phebeon's (my friend) house, also, Sonny, (my other friend who was invited) who was just about to go to bed, Phebeon's dog escaped at 2:00 in the morning! We were still up at the time, also we had to go to last day of basketball camp at 6:00. so this was a real hold back. Anyway, my freinds and I left the house to look for him. We were walking the block, also, some crappy red car circled the block with us. We felt uncomfortable because, the car passed us 7 times. So, we turned around. We didn't know, but the car car turned around, too. We were standing there, and the car was in front of us with it's headlights off. Okay, suddenly, the people driving the car flipped their headlights on, revved up their engine , made their tires screech and headed toward us at 80 mph! Lucky for us, we were beside 4 cars parked at the neighbor's house, so we quickly ran to the cars and took cover. I never ran so fast in my life! I was nearly ahead of everyone! 

That's not the end though. We were still behind the cars, right? We stayed there for 2 minutes. After that, we got out. THEN, The car circled us again. So we took cover at another house. THIS time, at the neighbor's gate. The gate made a deep dark shadow, so we were hiding in it. Guess what we heard. A crackling pop. What was it? A gunshot. We stayed in the shadow for 6 minutes. After that, we ran home.

It was scary, but, badass at the same time.

We thought the apartments looked too nice for even the smallest crime.
I learned that night: never under estimate your surroundings.            
« Last Edit: 25 June 2008, 19:46:53 by kingtrickster » Logged

Obey my commands.
ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #1 on: 25 June 2008, 20:29:32 »

Guess what we heard. A crackling pop. What was it? A gunshot.

Best #####ing part of the story. I can't say I believe any of it, but who am I to be skeptical? Regardless, that part made me laugh.

Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #2 on: 25 June 2008, 21:00:54 »

I can't totally buy that it was gunshot mainly because I've never heard of a gunshot that snap crackled pop. But I wasn't there so I'm not gonna call it out and say it's not true, good story none the less.

Captain Sanoguchi
Super Robot

« Reply #3 on: 25 June 2008, 21:37:56 »

To save myself from reading I'm just going to assume that it was Rice Crispies drive by.
Chron
Super Robot

« Reply #4 on: 26 June 2008, 19:35:42 »

Real guns do make a popping noise. Crackle... no, not really.

Maybe he was opening up a bag of crispy chips to bite and say "Just as planned..."

Scariest moment I ever had was nearly slipping into a waterfall at the Cumberland national park. Great fun for the whole family! Beyond that I can't remember anything else.
preventerWIND
Super Robot

« Reply #5 on: 26 June 2008, 19:44:38 »

I remember about 10 years ago, falling off of a flight of stairs, not falling down. The stairs were extremely steep, and I don't remember touching any of the steps on my way down. Next thing I know I'm on the floor face down crying my head off. I don't remember getting up or moving about for the next hour or so.

It hurt so damn much..

I also remember fracturing my ankle a couple years back, I was jumping around, going ape ##### because we were about to go to Canada's Wonderland, and it was my first time. What do I do? Jump off the couch and land on my feet, the wrong way. Needless to say we didn't go to Wonderland, we went to the hospital instead!

LOL BANDWAGON
ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #6 on: 26 June 2008, 20:20:27 »

Tragic.

Xzeemo
Sniper Joe

« Reply #7 on: 27 June 2008, 09:29:51 »

There was this one day back in middle school when my friend and I were walking back to his house from the convenience store and we decided to take the route back home that went past a local park. As we were walking by I noticed that there were some hudlums hanging around the basketball courts and causing trouble for some people. Well, I went and confronted them about it and they came close to beating me up until some police drove by and me and my friend ran back home. My mom ended up hearing about this and she got real scared and said You is moving in with your auntie and uncle from bel-air.

I'm sorry, I couldn't resist.

In the end we are naught but shadows and dust...
ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #8 on: 27 June 2008, 22:06:21 »

Are you sure it wasn't a snapping crackle or popping snap?

MOX
Robot Master

« Reply #9 on: 27 June 2008, 22:46:32 »

Scariest moment for me was this year when there was that huge fire in California. The fire was right behind my house and it almost got burned down, luckily the fire was put out before that happened.
Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #10 on: 28 June 2008, 01:51:45 »

The same thing happened in Beverly Hills, 90210. Tori Spelling almost died trying to save a baby deer.

Lunchebox
Super Robot

« Reply #11 on: 28 June 2008, 20:12:09 »

Scariest moment for me was this year when there was that huge fire in California. The fire was right behind my house and it almost got burned down, luckily the fire was put out before that happened.

I remember that, I could see the fire from my house.

We had to pack stuff up to get ready in case an evacuation order was given.
AlexThePenguin
Super Robot

« Reply #12 on: 21 July 2008, 18:38:54 »

My most disturbing moment is nothing I want to discuss so publicly.

Secondly, though, would be the time I thought I was going to juvie for being in the park after dark. We literally ran home after the cop let us go.

Yes, my life is somewhat tame.
« Last Edit: 21 July 2008, 18:44:14 by AlexThePenguin » Logged

That's nice, dear.
Lunchebox
Super Robot

« Reply #13 on: 21 July 2008, 19:39:13 »

A fairly scary moment for me is when a cop approached me, with his hand on his gun, in middle school.

Stupidly, I thought school counselors were there to help you, and after being sent to her from math class, I mistakenly told her how I FEEL. Which was "Sometimes I FEEL like ripping their heads off or something!". She interpreted that as "Call the cops, 'cause I'm gonna go get a GUN and BLOW THEIR HEADS OFF". So imagine my surprise a couple hours later when I get summoned to her office, and there's a cop in there, ready to pull his gun on me.

I was like 12 or 13 at the time.

Had to explain to him that's NOT what I said, and that I understand that shooting people is wrong, I'd never do that, and I don't even have access to a gun.
preventerWIND
Super Robot

« Reply #14 on: 21 July 2008, 19:51:58 »

School counselors are idiots. I've had a lot of run ins with them, and they don't give two #####s as about you just as long as they get paid.

LOL BANDWAGON
ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #15 on: 21 July 2008, 19:54:38 »

I had a great school counselor that helped me all through high school. I met him in middle school when he was a counselor there, and then while I was at military school he was promoted to the "head counselor whatever" at the public high school there, and he helped me get re-situated in public school and stuck with me the whole time. He was actually really good.

Lunchebox
Super Robot

« Reply #16 on: 21 July 2008, 20:03:54 »

I have had nothing but problems with school counselors.

So glad I'm over and done with the High School crap.
ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #17 on: 21 July 2008, 20:05:36 »

I'll admit that every other counselor seemed like an incapable douchebag.

Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #18 on: 21 July 2008, 23:26:21 »

A counselor once asked my if I was in a gang because I was wearing a beanie indoors and not in the winter.

I just had more style than his baldiness.

ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #19 on: 21 July 2008, 23:29:29 »

Style is not being five days behind on your daily signatures!

Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #20 on: 21 July 2008, 23:31:52 »

"Blahblah blah i eat poos"

That's all I read from your little post there!

ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #21 on: 21 July 2008, 23:32:42 »

There was also a bit about how you haven't changed your supposedly daily signature in five days. I dunno if you caught it, though. It was subtle.

Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #22 on: 21 July 2008, 23:37:36 »

BLAHBLUBEEBLAH BLAH BLU PEE PIKABLU ASR EATS FECAL MATERIALS LA LA LA LA!

AlexThePenguin
Super Robot

« Reply #23 on: 21 July 2008, 23:59:05 »

Mike's so ninja that we just think he's five days behind. He's really almost a century ahead.

That's nice, dear.
Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #24 on: 22 July 2008, 00:10:50 »

THANK you.

I keep telling him that.

preventerWIND
Super Robot

« Reply #25 on: 23 July 2008, 02:41:12 »

So, I went to the convenience store just now to get some pop(soda), on the way it started raining, thunder and lightning came soon. It was no big deal, I barely got wet staying near trees. But on the way I passed by an Adventist School that had just been burnt down recently. I continued on my way to the store, picked up a case of delicious beverages and headed home. Now, I'm not one to believe in ghosts or all that crock, but on the way back I looked at the School that had been burnt, I was on the sidewalk and could see clearly through one of the doors and down the hallway. I looked and saw 2 bright eyes, looked like eyes anyways, pure white dots is what it was. It kind of spooked me since I never saw them passing by before, and I looked clearly.. I asked 3 girls that were walking near me and they looked too, after in which they started being girls and quivering and squeeling. They told me they didn't know what it was and so I left, seconds after I started walking they screamed, I ran back, looked.. and saw absolutely nothing. No more white eyes, they said "it" turned around and the lights vanished. I got really spooked then. I have no idea what it was and don't even know if it was paranormal or something.

MAYBE ALIEMS??!?

LOL BANDWAGON
ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #26 on: 23 July 2008, 02:42:47 »

You definitely should've gone and checked it out. I promise you I would've.

I love creepy stuff like that. Is the building just like abandoned now?

preventerWIND
Super Robot

« Reply #27 on: 23 July 2008, 02:45:09 »

I think its being worked on now, every day I see a couple of cross guards or police siting outside for some reason. I totally didn't want to check it out without someone with me.. If I did we would probably be scared #####less, yet laughing our asses off. That would probably make us go look, humor prevails over all.

LOL BANDWAGON
ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #28 on: 23 July 2008, 03:06:00 »

I would've at least gone up to the window and peered inside.

Vinchenz Rock
Super Robot

« Reply #29 on: 23 July 2008, 03:08:34 »

Oh man, I would've loved to have gone in there.

In those situations, my gut always tells me not to do it, but I always go mind over matter and do it anyway. Nothing crazy ever happened, though.

preventerWIND
Super Robot

« Reply #30 on: 23 July 2008, 03:13:57 »

I guess I really missed out, I wish I had one of my close friends with me. We would have raided the place.. huh..

LOL BANDWAGON
ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #31 on: 23 July 2008, 03:16:23 »

And the worst part is, you're never going to know what that was.

preventerWIND
Super Robot

« Reply #32 on: 23 July 2008, 03:23:20 »

I can live.

LOL BANDWAGON
ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #33 on: 23 July 2008, 03:27:15 »

Yeah, but I can't! You've filled me with curiosity and now I'll slowly wither away until I'm driven insane in my search to know what those white dots were!

ChaosVortex
Super Robot

« Reply #34 on: 23 July 2008, 03:29:37 »

*stands up*

I'LL TAKE THE CASE!

[ N ][ M ][ C ]
[ S ][ - ][ E ]
[ J ][ V ][ W ]

Mega Man and Yu-Gi-Oh! fanatic!
https://www.lulladin.weebly.com
preventerWIND
Super Robot

« Reply #35 on: 23 July 2008, 03:30:13 »

I remember watching something about shadow people, which are exactly what it sounds like. I think it was mystery hunters or something. In any case, they're really scary, but also most likely complete bull, seeing as all the people they've interviewed that seen them were all half asleep or drunk when they saw them.

LOL BANDWAGON
Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #36 on: 23 July 2008, 03:47:21 »

It was a Hungarian Horntail, but I killed it quickly (gave off the effect that it disappeared) so you'd be safe for another day, Wind. But mostly I probably did it for the jailbait girls, depending how cute you say they were.

Vinchenz Rock
Super Robot

« Reply #37 on: 23 July 2008, 03:50:53 »

I just quickly skimmed through this topic.

I only made one post here, the one that was poted a while ago. Weird.

NovaMan XP
Super Robot

« Reply #38 on: 23 July 2008, 03:51:53 »

You poted it? WHY DID YOU POT IT! YOU MADMAN!
Vinchenz Rock
Super Robot

« Reply #39 on: 23 July 2008, 03:57:13 »

I KNOW I AM THE EVILS! EUAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!!!

lol, fast typing.

Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #40 on: 23 July 2008, 04:30:03 »

Well if you pot it, it will probably grow faster and healthier than if you'd have just left it in the ground.

preventerWIND
Super Robot

« Reply #41 on: 23 July 2008, 04:36:41 »

It was a Hungarian Horntail, but I killed it quickly (gave off the effect that it disappeared) so you'd be safe for another day, Wind. But mostly I probably did it for the jailbait girls, depending how cute you say they were.

They looked my age if not older, 2 of them were ugmo's...

LOL BANDWAGON
AlexThePenguin
Super Robot

« Reply #42 on: 23 July 2008, 15:44:14 »

What's the name of the school?

How old was it before it burned down?

Were there any known legends about it?

Did anyone die in the fire?

*foams at the mouth*

That's nice, dear.
ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #43 on: 23 July 2008, 16:28:50 »

I bet the girls were ghosts!

Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #44 on: 23 July 2008, 23:35:11 »

They looked my age if not older, 2 of them were ugmo's...

I guess I did it for the non-ugmo jailbait girl.

What's the name of the school?

How old was it before it burned down?

Were there any known legends about it?

Did anyone die in the fire?

*foams at the mouth*

A Hungarian Horntail was BORN in the fire.

preventerWIND
Super Robot

« Reply #45 on: 24 July 2008, 20:51:25 »

As far as I know the school burnt down about a month and a half ago. It was _____ Adventist School, forgot the region name. It looked like it was a school for people in the ghetto, because it was planted right in a neighborhood full of the kind people who are on welfare and go to bingo every night.

Sounds like a side of my family >.>

LOL BANDWAGON
ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #46 on: 24 July 2008, 20:55:22 »

Bingo.

Ha.

Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #47 on: 25 July 2008, 02:25:41 »

It was called Mulagatani Adventist School.

Pages: 1 Print 
The MBoard  |  Non-MegaMan  |  Any Other Business?  |  : scary moments
Jump to:
Cannot access offset of type string on string