MegaMan Matrix

Welcome, Guest. Please Log In or Register. Did you miss your activation email?
29 April 2024, 06:56:11
RadioGallery (OFFLINE)MBoard + MChatRegisterLog In
The MBoard  |  Non-MegaMan  |  Any Other Business?  |  : What's your fear?
Pages: 1 2 » Print
Author Topic: What's your fear?  (Read 11948 times)
kingtrickster
Noob

« on: 16 May 2008, 02:36:38 »

What's something you're afraid of? Anything? Confess it all, Right here! Don't say you don't have a fear, or I'll be ticked off. Everyone has a fear. Put it right here!

To break the ice, My fear is cockroaches. <<(UGH!) 

Obey my commands.
ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #1 on: 16 May 2008, 02:38:44 »

I hate anything that's been in someone else's mouth, except barf. Like chewed food, or spit. But not barf. I'm not scared of barf. I love barf.

preventerWIND
Super Robot

« Reply #2 on: 16 May 2008, 03:07:35 »

A pair of legs walking by themselves.

LOL BANDWAGON
Slugkid
Robot Master

« Reply #3 on: 16 May 2008, 03:08:43 »

My fear is cockroaches. <<(UGH!) 
Ditto.
When I was 3, a roach fell on my forehead in the middle of the night. And woke me up. Now I not only despise them, but am scared of them...
NovaMan XP
Super Robot

« Reply #4 on: 16 May 2008, 03:10:30 »

I'm only scared of a roach when it #####ing FLIES. Otherwise I just step on the stupid mother#####er.
preventerWIND
Super Robot

« Reply #5 on: 16 May 2008, 03:12:00 »

Otherwise I just step on the stupid mother#####er.

THAT HELPS LOADS LALMOA

LOL BANDWAGON
NovaMan XP
Super Robot

« Reply #6 on: 16 May 2008, 03:12:59 »

Yeah, but it's hard to step on them in the air, so... right.
Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #7 on: 16 May 2008, 03:54:00 »

I'm not really afraid of anything except silverfish. They give me the willies.

ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #8 on: 16 May 2008, 04:06:21 »

Y'know, whilst trying to think of things that scare me, I noticed that I'm having a very hard time and thus I must be fearless.

Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #9 on: 16 May 2008, 04:09:49 »

Well you are from inner city amityville Detroit what, Em.

Johncarllos
Super Robot

« Reply #10 on: 16 May 2008, 04:28:30 »

I have a fear of certain animals mainly.
One's I'm not familiar with that could potentially kill me.

I can skin anything smaller than a bobcat in 30 seconds.
Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #11 on: 16 May 2008, 04:33:07 »

Those things don't scare me because I won't be in a situation to have to fight them. There's no real bear country around here I don't think, and I don't camp in such places. I'm never going to meet a wild lion unless I'm bat##### crazy because I'm a billionaire and I want to wrestle it but I've got a few weeks before that happens.

Xzeemo
Sniper Joe

« Reply #12 on: 16 May 2008, 04:35:15 »

It's not so much a fear, but I really hate bees, wasps, etc. The humming that their wings make really freaks me out.

In the end we are naught but shadows and dust...
Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #13 on: 16 May 2008, 04:37:35 »

I hate most bugs but only silverfish freak me. I would love to erase mosquitoes, spiders, centi/millipedes, and june bugs from existence.

Xzeemo
Sniper Joe

« Reply #14 on: 16 May 2008, 04:38:12 »

I would second that.

Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #15 on: 16 May 2008, 04:39:39 »

Things with more than 4 legs in general. They're all evil anyway.

Abominator
Creator of MMM

« Reply #16 on: 16 May 2008, 13:13:18 »

I fear dying before the things I love are complete.

I might be ugly... At least I ain't got no money!
Orange Devil
Super Robot

« Reply #17 on: 16 May 2008, 14:00:06 »

I'm phobic of ants. Thats right, it's an actual phobia, not just a stupid little fear. It's a big deal to me.

It all started because I accidentally sat on an anthill in 1st grade and got AMBUSHED. They were ALL over me, even to my hands and neck before I noticed.

And it sucks, because I'm such a nature person. I love climbing trees and sitting in the grass. No other bugs bother me, none at all. Not even spiders or centipedes or flying earwigs.

<3 Your friendly neighboorhood hippie
ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #18 on: 16 May 2008, 15:03:20 »

I can actually imagine that being really traumatic. I would hate to be covered in bugs... though not scared enough that I wouldn't do it for a large sum of money.

Majikn
Super Robot

« Reply #19 on: 16 May 2008, 17:43:29 »

Small, creepy things set off an alarm in my head that may last for half a second at worst, but that's about it. Then I just bat at them with my hand lightly so that it gets scared and runs away.

I generally don't like things that can kill with one toxic bite more food than they can eat. Those animals become very arrogant and aggressive in nature and it's like ##### you, we're still at the top of the food chain so run the hell away.

Though one guy who said he was a spider expert freaked out at work once, said there was a really poisonous one in the washroom. I was like "... There aren't any in Canada." Not to him, though... I wasn't entirely certain but I was pretty confident about that. Anyway I go in there armed with a broom and when I finally notice it, it's just this tiny little thing on the ceiling minding its own business. I didn't kill it, but I scared the hell out of it, got it on my broom, and took it outside. It was probably going to die in the cold, but I figured it would find a way.

Anyway you'd have to give me a completely logical reason to be frightened for me to be frightened otherwise.

The Exorcist has taught me that when I'm losing an argument I may save face by vomiting on the opposition.
Rama Olendris
Sniper Joe

« Reply #20 on: 16 May 2008, 19:46:13 »

Not in any order.

1.) Working in Japan.
2.) Werewolves. Don't ask why.
3.) Men approaching me on the street at night. Thats actually some pretty damn scary #####.

I'm not really afraid of any sort of bugs or animals (other than the werewolf thing)... Maybe if the animal is attacking me.

Emit hcum oot evah uoy neht, siht dear nac uoy fi.

Orange Devil
Super Robot

« Reply #21 on: 19 May 2008, 04:15:23 »

Egyptian stuff.

see Sonic & Knuckles

Johncarllos
Super Robot

« Reply #22 on: 19 May 2008, 04:33:32 »

I fear Naga Jolokia.

Scoville heat rating of over 1,000,000.
Regular Tobasco has about 60,000.

You touch them and your skin burns.

I can skin anything smaller than a bobcat in 30 seconds.
Xzeemo
Sniper Joe

« Reply #23 on: 19 May 2008, 04:36:00 »

O.O Dear lord Jesus.

You could kill someone with that.

Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #24 on: 19 May 2008, 05:41:56 »

I'd try it.

dzx9
Sniper Joe

« Reply #25 on: 19 May 2008, 08:23:30 »

I have eaten peppers that have literally HURT me. So yeah... wouldn't go there.

But yeah. Spiders. Don't do em well. And I'd really like to never become retarded.

I am.
Orange Devil
Super Robot

« Reply #26 on: 19 May 2008, 14:54:52 »

"One seed from a Bhut Jolokia can sustain intense pain sensations in the mouth for up to 30 minutes before subsiding"

"In northeastern India the peppers are smeared on fences or used in smoke bombs as a safety precaution to keep wild elephants at a distance."

XCORE

ChaosVortex
Super Robot

« Reply #27 on: 19 May 2008, 14:56:40 »

see Sonic & Knuckles

Act 2?

Yes. Act 2.

[ N ][ M ][ C ]
[ S ][ - ][ E ]
[ J ][ V ][ W ]

Mega Man and Yu-Gi-Oh! fanatic!
https://www.lulladin.weebly.com
Orange Devil
Super Robot

« Reply #28 on: 19 May 2008, 16:25:45 »

Yes. Act 2.

And I really am afraid of that stuff, liek 4 serius.

I can't play through the Egyptian level in Twilight Princess, my friend did it for me and I didn't even watch. I tried, and I was doing okay until scarabs started crawling all over the place.

NovaMan XP
Super Robot

« Reply #29 on: 19 May 2008, 19:56:08 »

Hah. That level in Sonic & Knuckles was awesome. But it took forever to beat though. It usually took like 8 to 9 minutes to beat, which is really cutting it close with the 10-minute time limit...
Abominator
Creator of MMM

« Reply #30 on: 19 May 2008, 20:06:24 »

Blair's 6AM Reserve:

http://extremefood.com/product.php?id=107

I might be ugly... At least I ain't got no money!
Friggit Deathblade
Metall

« Reply #31 on: 19 May 2008, 20:37:02 »

Of all things, heights.

What's that? Why are you reading this? Go away. Unless you have Battle Chips to sell or trade. (Advanced, Progress, Link)
orclev
Sniper Joe

« Reply #32 on: 19 May 2008, 20:46:05 »

I'm afraid of being electrocuted.  And also heights.  Really don't like heights.  I'm also extremely unfond of cockroaches, hornets, wasps, and ants in large numbers (the latter mostly because they gross me out).

-----
~*~orclev~*~
"Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get. But if you work really hard and you’re kind, amazing things will happen." -Conan O'Brien
Vinchenz Rock
Super Robot

« Reply #33 on: 19 May 2008, 20:53:42 »

Hah. That level in Sonic & Knuckles was awesome. But it took forever to beat though. It usually took like 8 to 9 minutes to beat, which is really cutting it close with the 10-minute time limit...

I know what you're saying. That's the only level in a Sonic game that I die in because of running out of time.

Orange Devil
Super Robot

« Reply #34 on: 19 May 2008, 21:14:03 »

It takes me like... 3 minutes. And I'm sure you know why.

Vinchenz Rock
Super Robot

« Reply #35 on: 24 June 2008, 16:41:11 »

That bump wasn't conspicuous at all.

Chron
Super Robot

« Reply #36 on: 24 June 2008, 18:20:17 »

Yeah, that level was anger-inducing. I've managed to map a simple path through it though.

Anyway, I share most people's fear of insect thingies (although ants and spiders don't bug me). Hate them.

I also have a bit of enochlophobia. Not fond of crowds.
Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #37 on: 24 June 2008, 18:59:48 »

I couldn't care less about ants, although when I was a kid at my old house we found the most disgustingly massive flying ant nest under my fence and dug it out. That freaked me out immensely. It was like a sea of black wing-ed bastards rifling around in this big hole. We tried to soak them out by us and out neighbours (shared fence) both spraying our hoses at them but it didn't even dent them. I don't remember how we finally got rid of them, I just remember trying to help but spraying at them with my Super Soaker 50.

Spiders just piss me off.

But some really weird bug ran across my floor recently and we had to to put an end to it. I had seen it run (it moved fast) under my couch about a week earlier and thought it might have been a silverfish, but it turned out to be just some other really big and weird grossout bastard. You know the kind of bug that is so gross it's like almost clear and has lots of yuck stuff like feelers and too many legs? It was something like that. Now I'm paranoid there are more in the house anytime I see a shadow or something on the floor in my periph at night.

ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #38 on: 24 June 2008, 19:10:01 »

Anyway, I share most people's fear of insect thingies (although ants and spiders don't bug me). Hate them.

I see what you did there.

Chron
Super Robot

« Reply #39 on: 24 June 2008, 19:36:16 »

I couldn't care less about ants, although when I was a kid at my old house we found the most disgustingly massive flying ant nest under my fence and dug it out. That freaked me out immensely. It was like a sea of black wing-ed bastards rifling around in this big hole. We tried to soak them out by us and out neighbours (shared fence) both spraying our hoses at them but it didn't even dent them. I don't remember how we finally got rid of them, I just remember trying to help but spraying at them with my Super Soaker 50.

Spiders just piss me off.

But some really weird bug ran across my floor recently and we had to to put an end to it. I had seen it run (it moved fast) under my couch about a week earlier and thought it might have been a silverfish, but it turned out to be just some other really big and weird grossout bastard. You know the kind of bug that is so gross it's like almost clear and has lots of yuck stuff like feelers and too many legs? It was something like that. Now I'm paranoid there are more in the house anytime I see a shadow or something on the floor in my periph at night.

Flying ants would totally piss me off, yeah.

And as for weird insects, I've seen my share. I'm pretty sure people like us are the reason why most insect species go undiscovered. Besides the obvious: They're fugly.
Saw a red bee two days ago. Either it was a genetic mutant or it was almost out of hit points.
ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #40 on: 24 June 2008, 19:48:20 »

It escaped Donkey Kong Country, and it's invincible.

Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #41 on: 24 June 2008, 20:41:35 »

A red wasp got me on the foot when I was 13 and at summer camp. It totally venomed me too 'cause the bite or sting or whatever swelled up and then had little offshoots that ended in other places swelling up. The whole kind of looked like an asterisk with with like, deposits at the ends. I can't explain the imagery correctly.

Majikn
Super Robot

« Reply #42 on: 24 June 2008, 22:54:32 »

That bug you were describing, with too many legs, makes me think of a centipede.

If I had to be a bug, I'd want to be a centipede. That'd be a good, short, carefree life of spider-killing. Worth the ugliness. And I'd love to be able to run that fast.

The one time I got stung was really randomly. I wasn't even aware I had pissed anything off, but a wasp or a bee or some random #####er flew at me and struck me behind the ear. I didn't even see what it was. I swatted at the impact, and then it was gone, and I felt sore behind the ear.

The Exorcist has taught me that when I'm losing an argument I may save face by vomiting on the opposition.
Jakey
Robot Master

« Reply #43 on: 24 June 2008, 23:28:02 »

I'm afraid of being too damn sexy.

And murky water.

Yubi Shines
Robot Master

« Reply #44 on: 25 June 2008, 04:21:07 »

House centipedes.

I know they're benevolent beasts, but still. All the legs...

For some reason, exotic giant red centipedes don't freak me out.

Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
"By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe."
Neo Arcadian Hero
Sniper Joe

« Reply #45 on: 25 June 2008, 04:41:48 »

Noise in the dark

Like when its pitch black and all of a sudden you hear something

The question is... are YOU ready?
Edgecrusher
Super Robot

« Reply #46 on: 25 June 2008, 04:47:31 »

House centipedes.

My mother has a phobia of those. As a result, it's been ingrained into my being that if I see one, it MUST die.

I've ripped rooms apart chasing them down.

No more pencils, No more books
I built a city out' one brick, it had a Mayor and a Crook
I made the Crook stab the Mayor, then slay himself in the guilt
I stole the brick back and migrated east, now let's build.
Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #47 on: 25 June 2008, 05:51:31 »

DO NOT tell me I have "house centipedes". That is so not cool. Unless it eats 100% of the spiders (which I KNOW it does not because I recently found a bigger than usual spidebitch crawling on my bed when I was trying to sleep) then it's not enough to allow it here. But the only one I've ever seen is now dead, so I'm going to pretend they don't exist until I see another one.

This whole conversation has me all itchy.

Majikn
Super Robot

« Reply #48 on: 25 June 2008, 07:18:07 »

Centipedes? I wouldn't mind 'em. I mean, I wouldn't like the sight of them, but I'm the bigger dude, so if a bastard decided to crawl on me or something I'd just put it in its place. I've had spiders crawl up my face before and that's never really freaked me out.

My room is actually pretty insect proof, for some reason. NOTHING ever gets in.

I saw a zoom picture of a jumping spider once, they're actually kind of... cute. In an "I'm a cold, emotionless killer" sort of way.
« Last Edit: 25 June 2008, 07:23:34 by Majikn » Logged

Vinchenz Rock
Super Robot

« Reply #49 on: 25 June 2008, 15:16:39 »

Tons of ladybugs were in my room, once, just sitting on the lights...

I have no idea why they only came into my room. We found out how they came in, however. There was this tiny hole in my basement covered by insulin and when we removed it we litterally found hundreds of lady bugs.

That hole has since been sealed.

Pages: 1 2 » Print 
The MBoard  |  Non-MegaMan  |  Any Other Business?  |  : What's your fear?
Jump to:
Cannot access offset of type string on string