MegaMan Matrix

Welcome, Guest. Please Log In or Register. Did you miss your activation email?
29 April 2024, 07:06:18
RadioGallery (OFFLINE)MBoard + MChatRegisterLog In
The MBoard  |  Non-MegaMan  |  Non-MegaMan Games  |  : Battlefield 2142... Do you play eeet?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 » Print
Author Topic: Battlefield 2142... Do you play eeet?  (Read 39121 times)
ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #50 on: 19 December 2007, 03:48:46 »

I miss everyone. But that's just me.

Captain Sanoguchi
Super Robot

« Reply #51 on: 19 December 2007, 03:49:32 »

Preach it Edge.
DJz3ro
Noob

« Reply #52 on: 19 December 2007, 03:51:01 »

Who the hell are you again and who asked for your opinion?

Actually, I'm pretty sure that you're the one who asked for my opinion. You're posting on a public forum. I may not fully follow your (what you clearly believe to be) logic, but I'm pretty sure the reason anyone posts here is so their posts get read, and a conversation ensues. There are no private conversations on a board. That's what #####ing PMs are for. I responded in kind.

Vinchenz advised you not talk back to me, but you clearly missed WHY.

Let me sum it up for you:

You're behaving like an asshole, and it should be pointed out to you. Every time you try and argue that this isn't the case, you just make yourself look like a bigger ass than you did before.

Of course, I'm trying to be civil here. For all I care, you can keep digging your hole and just get banned.

Either way, no one is going to miss you.

Newsflash... I don't give two #####s.... I dont give a flying ##### about the MMM, and I am the biggest asshole you'll ever meet.... and I hope you and everyone else here at the MMM Dies.... and Ive been a competitive gamer for..... about 6 years now.

I am an MLG Pro
ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #53 on: 19 December 2007, 03:52:32 »

Ha, you do realize that none of us no what you're talking about when you babble on and on about random team names? Cool, that's awesome, good luck to you man. It truly is a cool thing to make money off playing videogames, but in the end it's not really a living. Making it like Walshy is one-in-a-million, and nobody really hears about you. I only know about him because my little brother is obsessed with Call of Duty 2 (and 4) on XBOX Live, and subsequently whole notion of MLG. He made it a point to show me what he could become if he kept playing as much as he did.

He plays a lot. He's very good at Call of Duty. Trouble is, there are TONS of good players. Breaking the ice is a very hard task to do. Good luck, truly, you'll need it.

In the end, none of us here at the Matrix really give a ##### at all.

Edgecrusher
Super Robot

« Reply #54 on: 19 December 2007, 03:53:37 »

.... and Ive been a competitive gamer for..... about 6 years now.

*laughs* I love how you seem to think this is reason for accolade.

Also, I hate to break it to you, but you're not the biggest asshole I've ever met. You're one of the least intelligent, but you certainly don't have what it takes to take the title of biggest asshole.

One last little side note: If you didn't care what we thought of you, you wouldn't be fighting with us right now.

No more pencils, No more books
I built a city out' one brick, it had a Mayor and a Crook
I made the Crook stab the Mayor, then slay himself in the guilt
I stole the brick back and migrated east, now let's build.
DJz3ro
Noob

« Reply #55 on: 19 December 2007, 03:54:52 »

Ha, you do realize that none of us no what you're talking about when you babble on and on about random team names? Cool, that's awesome, good luck to you man. It truly is a cool thing to make money off playing videogames, but in the end it's not really a living. Making it like Walshy is one-in-a-million, and nobody really hears about you. I only know about him because my little brother is obsessed with Call of Duty 2 (and 4) on XBOX Live, and subsequently whole notion of MLG. He made it a point to show me what he could become if he kept playing as much as he did.

He plays a lot. He's very good at Call of Duty. Trouble is, there are TONS of good players. Breaking the ice is a very hard task to do. Good luck, truly, you'll need it.

In the end, none of us here at the Matrix really give a ##### at all.

Thats nice and thanks, Im glad no one will miss me cause everyone here is a Sorry ##### straight up, WHERES XERO!!! Is that ##### ass bitch still here.... What about that sell out DJsonic.... Where are you guys ya stupid #####s....

XERO....... COME OUT AND PLLLAAAAYYYYYY

I am an MLG Pro
ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #56 on: 19 December 2007, 03:55:15 »

He only said "I'm the biggest asshole you'll meet" because he dug himself into that particular hole and figured he might as well embrace it and pretend he's acting like this on purpose.

Hehe.

He's so cute.

DJz3ro
Noob

« Reply #57 on: 19 December 2007, 03:55:57 »

.... and Ive been a competitive gamer for..... about 6 years now.

*laughs* I love how you seem to think this is reason for accolade.

Also, I hate to break it to you, but you're not the biggest asshole I've ever met. You're one of the least intelligent, but you certainly don't have what it takes to take the title of biggest asshole.

One last little side note: If you didn't care what we thought of you, you wouldn't be fighting with us right now.

Id be fighting with you guys right now for personal reasons :)

I am an MLG Pro
ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #58 on: 19 December 2007, 03:56:22 »

Oh, gawd, I'm so turned on right now.

DJz3ro
Noob

« Reply #59 on: 19 December 2007, 03:56:40 »

He only said "I'm the biggest asshole you'll meet" because he dug himself into that particular hole and figured he might as well embrace it and pretend he's acting like this on purpose.

Hehe.

He's so cute.

Wow are you GAY? "Hes so cute." Do you take it in the ass?

I am an MLG Pro
Edgecrusher
Super Robot

« Reply #60 on: 19 December 2007, 03:57:15 »

And those would be what, exactly?

ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #61 on: 19 December 2007, 03:58:09 »

Hehe.

He's so cute.

Is that an invitation?

DJz3ro
Noob

« Reply #62 on: 19 December 2007, 03:58:13 »

And those would be what, exactly?

None of your #####ing Buisness you ##### mother #####er, I should #####ing GUT you like the #####ING PIG YOU ARE

Hehe.

He's so cute.

Is that an invitation?

CLEARLY.... OH MAN LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT IT

I am an MLG Pro
Edgecrusher
Super Robot

« Reply #63 on: 19 December 2007, 03:58:59 »

*laughs* Internet threats now? Is it possible for you to get any more pathetic?

Captain Sanoguchi
Super Robot

« Reply #64 on: 19 December 2007, 03:59:54 »

Ooooh!~ Internet tough guy!
ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #65 on: 19 December 2007, 04:00:06 »

We can take him, Edge!

DJz3ro
Noob

« Reply #66 on: 19 December 2007, 04:00:33 »

*laughs* Internet threats now? Is it possible for you to get any more pathetic?
Dude don't even talk whats more pathetic.... EDGECRUSHER being your name like some #####ing homo Link samurai mother #####er or your retarded #####ing avatar...

I am an MLG Pro
Edgecrusher
Super Robot

« Reply #67 on: 19 December 2007, 04:01:38 »

Really? Is that really the best you have? Here and I was hoping you'd actually get witty when there was pressure on you.

Clearly, I gave you more credit than you were due.

ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #68 on: 19 December 2007, 04:03:08 »

I'm growing bored of this toy.

DJz3ro
Noob

« Reply #69 on: 19 December 2007, 04:03:45 »

Really? Is that really the best you have? Here and I was hoping you'd actually get witty when there was pressure on you.

Clearly, I gave you more credit than you were due.

CLEARLY OH EM GEE you #####ing terd

Posted on: 19 December 2007, 04:03:14

I'm growing bored of this toy.
Is that dildo not big enough for your large asshole?

I am an MLG Pro
Captain Sanoguchi
Super Robot

« Reply #70 on: 19 December 2007, 04:05:18 »

DJz3ro, keep being a whiny, 4 year old girl, you're just going to get banned anyway.
DJz3ro
Noob

« Reply #71 on: 19 December 2007, 04:09:12 »

lol This topic is being Screenshoted to show how gay this community is and will be posted on MLG and Gamebattle forums for bad publicity and so that massive amount of "FLAMMERS" as you fags call em.... to come in and use their posting ability as WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION MWHAHAHA

Posted on: 19 December 2007, 04:08:24

DJz3ro, keep being a whiny, 4 year old girl, you're just going to get banned anyway.

GOOOOOD ONE..... IM SUCH A 4 YEAR OLD GIRL OH MAN!!! Im crying right now.... I truly am.... I hope I do get banned... ##### MMM...

I am an MLG Pro
Edgecrusher
Super Robot

« Reply #72 on: 19 December 2007, 04:11:54 »

Oh no. Whatever shall we do?

Honestly, if you behave there the same way you do here, I can't imagine they take you any more seriously than we do.

preventerWIND
Super Robot

« Reply #73 on: 19 December 2007, 04:12:37 »

Would you guys stop this already? The internet is serious business.

Carry on, this looks fun.

LOL BANDWAGON
DJz3ro
Noob

« Reply #74 on: 19 December 2007, 04:13:33 »

Hahaha, your such a little bitch oh man... OKAY STOP POSTING HERE THIS CONVO IS DONE ITS OVER GOOD DAY SIR.... YOU ##### ASS ##### MOTHER #####ER..... BYE

I am an MLG Pro
Captain Sanoguchi
Super Robot

« Reply #75 on: 19 December 2007, 04:14:32 »

Bring 'em on, Nancy, MMM can take you and all your little noob friends.
DJz3ro
Noob

« Reply #76 on: 19 December 2007, 04:15:15 »

Bring 'em on, Nancy, MMM can take you and all your little noob friends.

Yeah okay bye....

I am an MLG Pro
preventerWIND
Super Robot

« Reply #77 on: 19 December 2007, 04:15:24 »

And now he's backin' out, how great.  :'(

LOL BANDWAGON
Edgecrusher
Super Robot

« Reply #78 on: 19 December 2007, 04:16:19 »

And a staggering vocabulary to boot.

Honestly, I'm going to keep antagonizing you as long as you keep posting drivel like that.

Captain Sanoguchi
Super Robot

« Reply #79 on: 19 December 2007, 04:20:39 »

Noobs frighten easily, but soon they'll return in greater numbers.
Ya know, since he says he's going to go lie to his 'friends' that we were all mean and ganged up on him 'for no reason'. Hopefully his 'friends' are smarter than he is and don't come to MMM with the intent of causing havoc.
ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #80 on: 19 December 2007, 04:23:10 »

He was cute.

Edgecrusher
Super Robot

« Reply #81 on: 19 December 2007, 04:30:39 »

I just did a sweep of those boards. Not a thing posted.

It's sad when lamers lie.

Edit: It gets better. This community that he's been part of for six years; The one where everyone will rally behind his battle cry. He's been a member since 1.7.07, and has only one post. Allow me to share:

: DJz3ro
Hi guys, im DJ. Games are very important to me. I was just wondering... How do you become a pro gamer? Can somone please tell me how exactly I can become a Pro Gamer using precise details? (I would like to become a Pro Gamer on either Gears of War or H2 Team based ;])

Sounds to ME like he's a pro.
« Last Edit: 19 December 2007, 04:44:40 by Edgecrusher » Logged

Vinchenz Rock
Super Robot

« Reply #82 on: 19 December 2007, 04:46:19 »

I loled. Edge, ASR, the rest, good job. An awesome end to an awesome night.

preventerWIND
Super Robot

« Reply #83 on: 19 December 2007, 04:48:26 »

Edit: It gets better. This community that he's been part of for six years; The one where everyone will rally behind his battle cry. He's been a member since 1.7.07, and has only one post. Allow me to share:

: DJz3ro
Hi guys, im DJ. Games are very important to me. I was just wondering... How do you become a pro gamer? Can somone please tell me how exactly I can become a Pro Gamer using precise details? (I would like to become a Pro Gamer on either Gears of War or H2 Team based ;])

Sounds to ME like he's a pro.
YOU FOOL! Why didn't you post that earlier!? D : <

LOL BANDWAGON
Edgecrusher
Super Robot

« Reply #84 on: 19 December 2007, 04:49:52 »

I JUST found it. Besides, why would I want to call an immediate close to something so fun?

I much rather would have brought up this
So... he's a death metal listening, skateboarding, DJing, professional video game gangsta?
« Last Edit: 19 December 2007, 05:00:25 by Edgecrusher » Logged

preventerWIND
Super Robot

« Reply #85 on: 19 December 2007, 04:56:01 »

Ah you never know, he might go even further to prove that a lie, you post a link, and make him look more like a douche than what he is now. I used to be a lamer, I know how their minds work. *creepy hand gesture*

Oh well, what's done is done. The lamer is vanquished! Let's go celebrate at Denny's.

LOL BANDWAGON
Edgecrusher
Super Robot

« Reply #86 on: 19 December 2007, 04:59:33 »

I'm buying.

Majikn
Super Robot

« Reply #87 on: 19 December 2007, 05:02:19 »

I find it funny that ANYONE can possibly have personal issues with an online forum where you only get banned if you're a douchebag, a lamer, or both.

Well, that's not exactly true. Established members can get banned for breaking bigger rules by mistake, but that obviously wasn't the case here.

The Exorcist has taught me that when I'm losing an argument I may save face by vomiting on the opposition.
preventerWIND
Super Robot

« Reply #88 on: 19 December 2007, 05:07:25 »

It's all about superiority, some think of forum dwellers as 30 year old lard-asses who still live with their moms. And because of this, they think they're superior, and flame without any actual direction, I remember back when I was -Alucard-, I went off and pelted Mikero with random insults.. I think it was because he was a ninja or something. Bah.. Can't remember..

LOL BANDWAGON
Edgecrusher
Super Robot

« Reply #89 on: 19 December 2007, 05:08:34 »

At least you possessed the sense to un##### yourself.

Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #90 on: 19 December 2007, 07:55:29 »

Oh and Mikero, I don't know how I could forget him... Freakin losers every single one of you.... Seriously I can do nothing but only but laugh....

Yawn.

First, you tried to take me on, a dumb idea at best. And you mildly irritated me and ultimately FAILED at being an asshole. Was I mildly irritated because you attacked me? ##### no. I was irritated because you acted like you were the first self-righteous mealworm to step to me. You aren't the first, you aren't the worst, and I will never remember your name.

Then you tried to take it to Edge, which was an equally dumb idea and actually irritated me a little bit more. Why? Simple. Don't take your ##### with me to my friends, pissant.

Now I'm gonna do some talking, child. See this or don't see this, I'm talking.

First off, I've accomplished more at 21 than your loser parents. You're the most boring person on the face of earth, and I'm half drunk right now. Have fun lubing your brown button for your man friend Mel tonight.

Your "plan" to go pro is going to fail miserably. Mainly because ALREADY no one gives a ##### about how proficient anyone is at Halo 2. Moreover, no one is ever going to care about how good you are at Halo 3 either. And games will keep becoming outdated and you'll keep sitting in your "leet gaming chair" becoming a human receptacle. I don't know your name and I've never cared what it is, I'm sure I won't see it on the MLG website, not like anyone who has anything to do that constitutes a normal life will go there in the first place. This isn't the 90's and GamePro isn't still on TV.

I realize you're a teenager and you think you know how the world works, but when you hit your early twenties you realize what a directionless moron you were as a teen, and I'm sure I'll realize something similar to that again when I'm in my late twenties. Here's a fact; "Oh I play games so I'll get a job in gaming 'cause I'm good" does NOT fly in the real world. It's not that easy to do anything, the world does NOT work that way. You've been a competitive gamer for over six years an NO ONE cares. You don't have contacts. You don't have a way into the industry. You don't have a plan. You DON'T have a future.

I can't even laugh at how lame you are. You're a troll, and I don't mean the kind that goes on websites trying to offend people. I mean the kind of ugly deformed pond scum that tries to pick up women by hanging out under bridges eating yule logs. Your entire life will amount to nothing, have fun you K-Fed wannabe. No one has ever cared about you or anything you've ever done, and I'm not just talking about this website. The world and I are done with you, go ask your mommy to make you feel special again.

White Shadow
Matrix Marine

« Reply #91 on: 19 December 2007, 15:27:33 »

Like in the good old days, isn't it, boys?

White Shadow
Edgecrusher
Super Robot

« Reply #92 on: 19 December 2007, 15:30:08 »

A wonderful reminder of why I love it here.

Vinchenz Rock
Super Robot

« Reply #93 on: 19 December 2007, 16:32:42 »

If DG or whatever was still posting (and actually, I'll be surprised if he doesn't), I bet he'll just do that, "#### you, you suck" kinda thing and claim that he was going to leave again.

Abominator
Creator of MMM

« Reply #94 on: 19 December 2007, 16:40:00 »

This was so much more entertaining than if it had actually been a thread about Battlefield 2142.

I might be ugly... At least I ain't got no money!
Aresian
Sniper Joe

« Reply #95 on: 19 December 2007, 16:49:20 »

I leave for a day or so and miss out on our best lamer(and I say that loosely) so far?

#####. I want a refund, Abe.

I AM DJSonic!
ChaosVortex
Super Robot

« Reply #96 on: 19 December 2007, 17:54:38 »

Wow. I missed it all as well.

He's so retarded, I didn't even read ANY of his posts, and yet I know exactly what the idiot said. He's so full of himself. I should actually get around to reading them, but you know you're bad when your posts are so predictable and immature.

[ N ][ M ][ C ]
[ S ][ - ][ E ]
[ J ][ V ][ W ]

Mega Man and Yu-Gi-Oh! fanatic!
https://www.lulladin.weebly.com
Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #97 on: 19 December 2007, 20:02:39 »

This was so much more entertaining than if it had actually been a thread about Battlefield 2142.

Truer words...

Majikn
Super Robot

« Reply #98 on: 19 December 2007, 20:04:35 »

This is my favourite:

*Talks back to Edgecrusher then slowly puts my shotgun in his behind and keeps pulling the trigger till all I hear is CLICK*

The Exorcist has taught me that when I'm losing an argument I may save face by vomiting on the opposition.
Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #99 on: 19 December 2007, 20:09:52 »

That was one of my favourite gems too.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 » Print 
The MBoard  |  Non-MegaMan  |  Non-MegaMan Games  |  : Battlefield 2142... Do you play eeet?
Jump to:
Cannot access offset of type string on string