MegaMan Matrix

Welcome, Guest. Please Log In or Register. Did you miss your activation email?
29 April 2024, 08:47:30
RadioGallery (OFFLINE)MBoard + MChatRegisterLog In
The MBoard  |  Non-MegaMan  |  Non-MegaMan Games  |  : Battlefield 2142... Do you play eeet?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 » Print
Author Topic: Battlefield 2142... Do you play eeet?  (Read 39124 times)
SB
Sniper Joe

« on: 2 December 2007, 23:18:52 »

So yeah, anybody else own this entry in the BF series, besides Ares?

Shape the world you live in, instead of letting others define it for you. Stop being reactive and become proactive, and leave a legacy worth remembering, since only you personally decide the limits of your greatness.
Aresian
Sniper Joe

« Reply #1 on: 4 December 2007, 03:44:09 »

It's clear that the Matricians aren't cool enough for BF2142, or BF in a whole.

I AM DJSonic!
Captain Sanoguchi
Super Robot

« Reply #2 on: 4 December 2007, 03:44:50 »

You guys aren't cool, you both live in the same house.
ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #3 on: 4 December 2007, 03:52:14 »

I heard it was just a massive advertisement.

Aresian
Sniper Joe

« Reply #4 on: 4 December 2007, 03:58:07 »

You guys aren't cool, you both live in the same house.

Foo, I radiate cool. You all just leech off of me to become remotely awesome.

As for "being an advertisement" not really. It's actually a decent game.

I AM DJSonic!
ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #5 on: 4 December 2007, 04:02:17 »

I never said it wasn't a good game, but I know for a fact it was a giant advertisement and I want you to admit that.

SB
Sniper Joe

« Reply #6 on: 4 December 2007, 04:20:29 »

Only advertisement I've ever seen in the game was for Intel Core 2 Duo technology, and that was only recently on billboards.

Otherwise, it's just silly things that I've noticed like taking trips to various maps or joining the army of either faction.

Shape the world you live in, instead of letting others define it for you. Stop being reactive and become proactive, and leave a legacy worth remembering, since only you personally decide the limits of your greatness.
DJz3ro
Noob

« Reply #7 on: 15 December 2007, 23:30:28 »

I own every popular PC game including the BF Series, but its horrible so I don't play it. I hate realistic FPS games like BattleField and the Call of Duty series. I LOVE Quake 4 and Gears of War with a pasion. I hope to be the next MLG Pro in Gears of War. I currently practice with N3, LGD (Various Clan Branches), and TLR in Gears of War  8).

I am an MLG Pro
Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #8 on: 16 December 2007, 01:57:24 »

You talk yourself up more than Kanye West.

DJz3ro
Noob

« Reply #9 on: 16 December 2007, 02:37:21 »

You talk yourself up more than Kanye West.

1)What is that supposed to even mean?
2)Your a grammar nazi, and always have been...
3)Rap is horrible... Listen to real music... DEATH METAL

Try your friendly death metal bands such as "Job For a Cow Boy" and "As Blood Runs Black"

I am an MLG Pro
Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #10 on: 16 December 2007, 02:46:34 »

1) It means in nearly all your posts you've been chatting up about how you're so good at Gears of War and how you're such a pro at all these games. It's almost as annoying as how Kanye West acts like he's such hot ##### and so deserving when he isn't. Almost as annoying, but not as annoying.

2) Did I say anything about your grammar here?

3) I do listen to Death Metal. And Hip Hop. And Rock. And all sorts of other music. Deal with it.

DJz3ro
Noob

« Reply #11 on: 16 December 2007, 02:51:46 »

1) It means in nearly all your posts you've been chatting up about how you're so good at Gears of War and how you're such a pro at all these games. It's almost as annoying as how Kanye West acts like he's such hot ##### and so deserving when he isn't. Almost as annoying, but not as annoying.

2) Did I say anything about your grammar here?

3) I do listen to Death Metal. And Hip Hop. And Rock. And all sorts of other music. Deal with it.

Seems as if you feel inferrior to my posts Mikero. Why dont you tell me how you really feel.

I am an MLG Pro
Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #12 on: 16 December 2007, 02:57:24 »

Well first, I think you're trying to make everyone think you're all that. Won't work that way. Also, I think you should change your sig since animated sigs aren't allowed here. Other than that, I don't play any of those games you mentioned, and have never played some of them, so even though I'm sure you are in fact better than I am at them I can't really care since I don't play them. I have nothing to feel inferior about, as if I would if there was anything there.

DJz3ro
Noob

« Reply #13 on: 16 December 2007, 03:00:54 »

Well first, I think you're trying to make everyone think you're all that. Won't work that way. Also, I think you should change your sig since animated sigs aren't allowed here. Other than that, I don't play any of those games you mentioned, and have never played some of them, so even though I'm sure you are in fact better than I am at them I can't really care since I don't play them. I have nothing to feel inferior about, as if I would if there was anything there.

It seems as if you have nothing better to do with your life than to whine and complain about EVERYTHING.... you done yet?

I am an MLG Pro
Slugkid
Robot Master

« Reply #14 on: 16 December 2007, 03:05:21 »

I don't see anyone whining but you, actually. Mike here was pointing you stuff that is not...You know... Liked. Nobody wants to hear how "good" somebody is. Really.
Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #15 on: 16 December 2007, 03:08:25 »

This is interesting because you don't seem like the usual type who goes off and starts  a flamewar. It seems like you're forcing it. And like Slug said, I didn't whine. Grow up.

DJz3ro
Noob

« Reply #16 on: 16 December 2007, 03:16:31 »

This is interesting because you don't seem like the usual type who goes off and starts  a flamewar. It seems like you're forcing it. And like Slug said, I didn't whine. Grow up.

You should grow up, and I do this cause um I hate you. :)

I am an MLG Pro
Slugkid
Robot Master

« Reply #17 on: 16 December 2007, 03:22:07 »

I didn't say stuff like that when I was five.
Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #18 on: 16 December 2007, 03:32:03 »

Don't care.

Jakey
Robot Master

« Reply #19 on: 16 December 2007, 05:09:54 »

Mikey's only stated the truth from the get-go, I don't know where you get off trying to win some kind of internet battle that, apparently, only you are aware of, DJz3ro.  By the way your name makes me want to drink battery acid.

Just try to fight me.  Just try it.

By the way, I know Kanye seems like he's full of himself, but I gotta say- he's an awesome producer. And a big ego just comes with the territory.  At least Kanye has a reason to be a dick, unlike this miserable pile of failure that thinks he's cool because he's a Major League Gamer, as if it's a real sport.

Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #20 on: 16 December 2007, 05:30:16 »

By the way, I know Kanye seems like he's full of himself, but I gotta say- he's an awesome producer. And a big ego just comes with the territory.  At least Kanye has a reason to be a dick, unlike this miserable pile of failure that thinks he's cool because he's a Major League Gamer, as if it's a real sport.

I agree and his rhymes are great but it's his attitude outside the studio I can't stand. He acts like he's Sean Combs. He hasn't earned what Puff's earned and he's not as great as he thinks. The "I'm the #####" attitude of most hip hop is fine but West takes it a step farther that just reeks of the momma's boy syndrome of someone telling you're so special. Proof of that; Kanye balls his eyes out because he didn't with the Grammy.

50 Cent has a giant cockiness factor too but it's another undeserving style completely. Actually, I was watching an interview where 50 was asked if he was nervous that Kanye's new album was dropping on the same day and he said "Kanye's not on the same level, Kanye's never been on the same level". In the end, Kanye's album beat 50's, and their both still assholes.

I love that Hip Hop can make you feel good with it's "I'm so hot" styles, but you have to earn that as far as it is outside the music. I hate cocky people in general, but I can at least tolerate the ones who worked for it.

Jakey
Robot Master

« Reply #21 on: 16 December 2007, 05:36:11 »

Agreed all around.

I love Hip Hop, but personally I can't wait for the era of "Crank dat..." songs to be over and done with.

Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #22 on: 16 December 2007, 05:42:16 »

##### yeah. I honestly think "Crank Dat" or whatever is the worst song ever in time and space. Sucks that the beat is so catchy (it's not even a good beat, just catchy really).

Jakey
Robot Master

« Reply #23 on: 16 December 2007, 05:45:50 »

All these stupid "dance" songs have this really minimal beat followed by a lot of people yelling at you to Do Da Boot or Walk It Out or Crank Dat Soulja Boy/Spiderman/Batman/Aquaman

Yes.  I have heard Spiderman, Batman, and Aquaman ones before.

Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #24 on: 16 December 2007, 06:13:16 »

I refuse to call the motions in Crank Dat a dance.

preventerWIND
Super Robot

« Reply #25 on: 16 December 2007, 06:17:06 »

Yes, but have you seen crank dat megaman!?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=cKtP_FcZo9Y

LOL BANDWAGON
Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #26 on: 16 December 2007, 06:35:25 »

I almost watched it for two whole minutes. The kid has the moves but that particular dance is dry and the song is cold fire.

Talon Draukner
Noob

« Reply #27 on: 17 December 2007, 08:27:38 »

Um ya back to BF2142. I play this game quite often, I wish I had more time to play it. Although BF2 has a larger variety of vehicles, 2142 puts it all into a futuristic scene. The thought of drop pods from a helicopter, a hovering tank that can move in any direction at anytime, a transport with launch pods that allow you to land on enemy aircraft, and the new age weaponry make this game a hit. The team work, massive battlefields, and the amount of players that can join a game at one time are unmatched. If you like multiplayer FPS games, you should definatley give this one a try. Once you get some of the unlockables like the Clark(Spellcheck), it gets even funner! All in all give it a test drive before you knock it. You can download the free trial version which has real live online play from the BF2142 website. Give it a go. If you ever get the actual game, look me up.

I'm the only one you can count on general!

-_^--,
Speed Racer
Super Robot

« Reply #28 on: 19 December 2007, 01:33:45 »

3)Rap is horrible... Listen to real music... DEATH METAL

I think that's the first time I've ever seen "real music" and "death metal" in the same sentence. Hopefully it'll be the last.

Never insult seven people when you only have a six-shooter.
ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #29 on: 19 December 2007, 02:28:49 »

He must've stuttered.

Edgecrusher
Super Robot

« Reply #30 on: 19 December 2007, 03:01:46 »

The pinnacle of maturity, right there.

He's got quite the point. Everything about you smacks of self-important attention whore.
Look at your signature.
Look at your avatar.
#####; look at your user name.

No more pencils, No more books
I built a city out' one brick, it had a Mayor and a Crook
I made the Crook stab the Mayor, then slay himself in the guilt
I stole the brick back and migrated east, now let's build.
DJz3ro
Noob

« Reply #31 on: 19 December 2007, 03:18:46 »

The pinnacle of maturity, right there.

He's got quite the point. Everything about you smacks of self-important attention whore.
Look at your signature.
Look at your avatar.
#####; look at your user name.

Who the hell are you again and who asked for your opinion?

I am an MLG Pro
Vinchenz Rock
Super Robot

« Reply #32 on: 19 December 2007, 03:19:49 »

He's Edgecrusher. You NEVER talk back to the Edgecrusher.

DJz3ro
Noob

« Reply #33 on: 19 December 2007, 03:20:59 »

*Talks back to Edgecrusher then slowly puts my shotgun in his behind and keeps pulling the trigger till all I hear is CLICK*

I am an MLG Pro
Captain Sanoguchi
Super Robot

« Reply #34 on: 19 December 2007, 03:22:09 »

Who let the Noob in?
preventerWIND
Super Robot

« Reply #35 on: 19 December 2007, 03:23:08 »

*Talks back to Edgecrusher then slowly puts my shotgun in his behind and keeps pulling the trigger till all I hear is CLICK*
So, which Family Guy episode did you get that one from?

LOL BANDWAGON
Captain Sanoguchi
Super Robot

« Reply #36 on: 19 December 2007, 03:24:11 »

Dude, Winduh, don't encourage him, he already looks stupid enough.
Vinchenz Rock
Super Robot

« Reply #37 on: 19 December 2007, 03:25:05 »

Dude, Winduh, don't encourage him, he already looks stupid enough.

Agreed.

ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #38 on: 19 December 2007, 03:27:46 »

WOOKIT THE LITTLE POOPYFACE GET ALL POOPYFACED :D :D :D

En't he cute? Yeth he ith! Wookit him get all defenthive! Soooo adowable!

He's beyond the point of no return as far as reputation goes, let's just have fun with him now.

DJz3ro
Noob

« Reply #39 on: 19 December 2007, 03:33:22 »

You guys are pathetic seriously lol what the hell is wrong with you people, I came back to this forum to remind myself what sorry people come here... MISSION ACCOMPLISHED. I didn't come here to make friends or have a good time on this dead forum... I used to come here years ago when I was younger... Thats besides the point, the point is you guys suck, plain and simple. The people I mostly feel sorry for are SB and TLO... Oh and Mikero, I don't know how I could forget him... Freakin losers every single one of you.... Seriously I can do nothing but only but laugh....

I am an MLG Pro
Vinchenz Rock
Super Robot

« Reply #40 on: 19 December 2007, 03:36:09 »

Entire post

OH GOD THE TEXT! THE TEXT IS SO OFFENSIVE! I'M SO SAD! D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:

preventerWIND
Super Robot

« Reply #41 on: 19 December 2007, 03:37:53 »

He calls us pathetic, christ, I've heard that too many times before.

Dead forum? This place made like, 5000 posts in the first 3 days.

Now, I'm gonna rap with ya son, as a former Lamer extraordinaire, I feel it is my duty to tell you that people don't stay here 24 hours a day making FWENDS like you describe it. You phail.

LOL BANDWAGON
DJz3ro
Noob

« Reply #42 on: 19 December 2007, 03:38:54 »

Entire post

OH GOD THE TEXT! THE TEXT IS SO OFFENSIVE! I'M SO SAD! D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:

It wasn't meant to be offensive you freaking moron...
He calls us pathetic, christ, I've heard that too many times before.

Dead forum? This place made like, 5000 posts in the first 3 days.

Now, I'm gonna rap with ya son, as a former Lamer extraordinaire, I feel it is my duty to tell you that people don't stay here 24 hours a day making FWENDS like you describe it. You phail.

... Thats because this "place" is old and already had dedicated members... *Correction* Certain people DO SIT HERE 24 HOURS A DAY Posting and MAKING FRIENDS...

I am an MLG Pro
Captain Sanoguchi
Super Robot

« Reply #43 on: 19 December 2007, 03:40:11 »

Hey, at least we don't pleasure ourselves as we lie to ourselves that were an MLG Pro.
DJz3ro
Noob

« Reply #44 on: 19 December 2007, 03:43:39 »

Sorry that I play with Infinity, LGD Green (I havent played with the red division in awhile), TLR (Vnam and cloud are freakin halarious) and N3 and there various "refugees" as there known as" and various top Gamebattles and MLG clans >_>

SCRUB....
SCRUB YOU ARE....
You freakin trashy random, die in hell..... Die a painful slow death.

I am an MLG Pro
ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #45 on: 19 December 2007, 03:44:25 »

Define "MLG Pro." Do you make money like that Walshy guy does? The Halo 2 wizkid? That guy's got the life.

I don't think you do.

Let's have sex. I'm as serious as it is unrelated.

Captain Sanoguchi
Super Robot

« Reply #46 on: 19 December 2007, 03:46:09 »

Sorry, I just had to mention this kid is a nooblet trying to pass himself off as a hardcore competitive Gamer.
ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #47 on: 19 December 2007, 03:47:29 »

I find all of this funny. I suggest you all find the humor in it as well.

This is a solid end to my day.

Edgecrusher
Super Robot

« Reply #48 on: 19 December 2007, 03:47:40 »

Who the hell are you again and who asked for your opinion?

Actually, I'm pretty sure that you're the one who asked for my opinion. You're posting on a public forum. I may not fully follow your (what you clearly believe to be) logic, but I'm pretty sure the reason anyone posts here is so their posts get read, and a conversation ensues. There are no private conversations on a board. That's what #####ing PMs are for. I responded in kind.

Vinchenz advised you not talk back to me, but you clearly missed WHY.

Let me sum it up for you:

You're behaving like an asshole, and it should be pointed out to you. Every time you try and argue that this isn't the case, you just make yourself look like a bigger ass than you did before.

Of course, I'm trying to be civil here. For all I care, you can keep digging your hole and just get banned.

Either way, no one is going to miss you.

No more pencils, No more books
I built a city out' one brick, it had a Mayor and a Crook
I made the Crook stab the Mayor, then slay himself in the guilt
I stole the brick back and migrated east, now let's build.
DJz3ro
Noob

« Reply #49 on: 19 December 2007, 03:48:32 »

Ive played Halo 2 with Team Carbon (The entire Team.... I went to the medow land event where I went to play in the open divison with ghandi's GF uga babi ;)  ) Ogre1, and Lunch box from 5K.... and No im not living like walshy yet... Key word is yet.... Obviously my plan is to finish college then compete in the MLG to be like walshy comeon seriously... You guys are freakin morons... I hope one day youll randomly be on the MLG site me my name all over it then youll be like HOLY ##### AHFKALGFAFKNBF NO WAI I was acting like the biggest scrub infront of this dude on the MMM FORUM NO WAI

I am an MLG Pro
Pages: 1 2 3 4 » Print 
The MBoard  |  Non-MegaMan  |  Non-MegaMan Games  |  : Battlefield 2142... Do you play eeet?
Jump to:
Cannot access offset of type string on string