MegaMan Matrix

Welcome, Guest. Please Log In or Register. Did you miss your activation email?
28 April 2024, 02:36:00
RadioGallery (OFFLINE)MBoard + MChatRegisterLog In
The MBoard  |  MegaMan Series  |  X Series  |  : Mega Man X Dive
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » Print
Author Topic: Mega Man X Dive  (Read 22042 times)
Xero
Matrix Marine

« Reply #150 on: 1 March 2021, 10:26:47 »

Another Classic Series boss.  Yellow Devil.  Art revealed
TheRedPriest
Matrix Marine

« Reply #151 on: 1 March 2021, 21:24:47 »

Yellow Devil is class.

Doctor Mario is not a real doctor.  Do NOT let him touch your genitals.
Xero
Matrix Marine

« Reply #152 on: 2 March 2021, 21:20:45 »

Classic needs Bass.  Duo, maybe.  Past that not much to work with except maybe Plum or Kalinka, unless you make the Doctors themselves playable.

X needs Nana and Dynamo.  You could say Berkana or Double or Colonel I guess.  Past that you're really down to support characters like Douglas and Lifesaver or the mavericks themselves, which I think should come after all the  normal characters if they go there.

Legends I wouldn't mind seeing Roll since we have Tron and Trigger.  Not much apart from that except maybe Glyde or Sera/Yuna and NPCs.

The rest can go shove off.  Especially Zero, ZX, and Starforce.  BN can stay home too.  Maybe Roll.exe since we got Mega Man, Protoman, and Bass.

Kalinka can pull moves from Tundra Man and Skull Man or any of the other MM4 robot masters.  As for Nana, I don't think they can make her a playable character.  They need to pull a move set from somewhere and she is neither a playable character or a boss.  For Iris, they pulled her attacks from her boss fight with X4.  Hopefully the X dive team can be creative and come up some moves. Maybe around Force Metal?
TheRedPriest
Matrix Marine

« Reply #153 on: 3 March 2021, 14:46:24 »

Nana can jump and shoot like any other character.  All they did for Alia was literally give her X's move set.  Same with Layer and Palette for Zero and Axl.  Nana doesn't have to have a unique "style".  She can literally shoot and stab with the weapons the game has.

Xero
Matrix Marine

« Reply #154 on: 10 March 2021, 10:59:06 »

Welp, looks like Rico is going to be the next character apparently.  So if they can come up with a bull##### moveset for her, there is no reason they can't create a bull##### moveset for Nana.
TheRedPriest
Matrix Marine

« Reply #155 on: 10 March 2021, 15:36:30 »

Getting a model for Rico is something I've been hoping for since the start.  That's excellent.

Not sure where you're getting so huffy about move sets.  Like I said Alia has a "bulls#it" move set since she just sits in a chair.  Same for Layer and Palette.  None of the characters really have "move sets".  They jump, climb, and dash and shoot a gun or swing a sword.  Characters that haven't been playable before only need a gun or a sword.  This isn't a fighting game.  And even then, I've seen some really creative stuff for those (MvC3 Phoenix Wright) that works really well.

So turn that frown upside down and get happy our s#itty mobile gatcha free to play abortion has another wifu that you won't be able to pull during the 3 days she available!

Xero
Matrix Marine

« Reply #156 on: 10 March 2021, 22:32:21 »

I'm being facetious.    I'm just observing that special abilities of each character is doable because they were either playable, or a boss character.  That's why I don't expect to see NPC characters like Signas, Douglas, Isoc, Chief R, etc.  But characters like Serges, Agile, Double, Dynamo, Spider, etc have material to pull from.
TheRedPriest
Matrix Marine

« Reply #157 on: 11 March 2021, 14:42:55 »

Eh, not really.  Other than making one of their bullets look like a shot they did for a move that doesn't work when you're a boss vs playable.  A lot of NPCs are far more desirable than bosses.

Xero
Matrix Marine

« Reply #158 on: 16 March 2021, 22:35:50 »

As I said, Rico is indeed the next character. and Via is a boss fight.  Also there is a new alt for X.  Rising Fire X. 
TheRedPriest
Matrix Marine

« Reply #159 on: 17 March 2021, 18:22:44 »

Special Weapon Xs are at the same time bottom of the barrel and totally logical.  But still mostly bottom of the barrel.

Xero
Matrix Marine

« Reply #160 on: 18 March 2021, 16:25:30 »

More characters leaked. 

Voulnutt (Dark armor)
Servebot
Roll Caskett
TheRedPriest
Matrix Marine

« Reply #161 on: 18 March 2021, 17:35:20 »

Roll drives her support van like Tron rides her Gustov mech.

Xero
Matrix Marine

« Reply #162 on: 24 March 2021, 09:47:24 »

Looks like Colonel will be a playable character after all along with Falcon Armor X.  And Dark Voulnet has his can involved.  Maybe kicking the can is one of his moves LOL.
TheRedPriest
Matrix Marine

« Reply #163 on: 24 March 2021, 14:23:22 »

His super is reading the dirty magazine.

Xero
Matrix Marine

« Reply #164 on: 31 March 2021, 20:54:05 »

Here's your Dark Mega Man Volnutt bro.
TheRedPriest
Matrix Marine

« Reply #165 on: 31 March 2021, 22:36:43 »

He walks in on Roll on PURPOSE.

Xero
Matrix Marine

« Reply #166 on: 31 March 2021, 22:39:06 »

One of his attacks is kicking a #####ing vending machine at you which recovers his health.

Edit:  Video was removed so have Roll Casket instead

« Last Edit: 1 April 2021, 07:38:17 by Xero » Logged
Xero
Matrix Marine

« Reply #167 on: 2 April 2021, 09:26:04 »

Full Artwork of Roll Casket

Leak stuff we know.

Characters:  Falcon Armor X, Colonel, Roll Casket, Yet another #####ing Iris (Actually callled "Another Iris".  It looks like Iris in Colonel's armor XD), Mega Man Classic (Thunder Beam)
Boss:  General (Raid boss perhaps?)

Where the ##### is Double, Bass, Duo, or Dynamo? 
« Last Edit: 2 April 2021, 12:59:46 by Xero » Logged
TheRedPriest
Matrix Marine

« Reply #168 on: 2 April 2021, 15:28:22 »

Are you REALLY complaining about Iris?  And Bass and Dynamo are over due.  Duo wouldn't be bad, would round out the classic cast.  But Double is pretty dumb.  Quite a few X folks we need before him.

I am quite pleased with how many Irises we're getting though.  Now we need Nana, Berkana, and Mertei, if you're feeling spicy.

Xero
Matrix Marine

« Reply #169 on: 2 April 2021, 15:30:33 »

Are you REALLY complaining about Iris?  And Bass and Dynamo are over due.  Duo wouldn't be bad, would round out the classic cast.  But Double is pretty dumb.  Quite a few X folks we need before him.

I am quite pleased with how many Irises we're getting though.  Now we need Nana, Berkana, and Mertei, if you're feeling spicy.

No I was joking.  We can never have enough Iris.  Come on Rez, you know me of all people loves Iris.  *Skips towards Iris like a happy chao and rubs eyes into hair*
*Fidgets with glee*
Xero
Matrix Marine

« Reply #170 on: 9 April 2021, 21:34:37 »

Mega Man (Thunder Beam Version) is basically Rising Fire X but with Classic Mega Man and with Electricity instead of Fire.
Another Iris is basically a fusion of Zero & Iris in some way. 

Even More Leaks: 
Characters:  Falcon Armor X, Mega Man Thunder Beam Ver, Colonel, Bass (Finally!), Geo Stellar, Harp Note/Sonia, Another Iris
Bosses:  General
« Last Edit: 11 April 2021, 19:03:38 by Xero » Logged
TheRedPriest
Matrix Marine

« Reply #171 on: 12 April 2021, 02:57:59 »

Iris and Colonel?  Nothing on Another Iris looks like Zero, just Colonel.

Xero
Matrix Marine

« Reply #172 on: 12 April 2021, 08:11:44 »

My mistake.  It was more of a fusion of Iris and Colonel, but holy hell does she look hot. 
Also here is Falcon Armor X artwork.  He might be revealed today.
TheRedPriest
Matrix Marine

« Reply #173 on: 12 April 2021, 17:36:44 »

There are plenty of places to go if we want... fusions of Iris and Zero.  If you know what I mean. 8)

Xero
Matrix Marine

« Reply #174 on: 17 April 2021, 19:19:51 »

Full artwork of General.  Looks good.
Xero
Matrix Marine

« Reply #175 on: 19 April 2021, 10:35:16 »

Colonel is indeed the next playable character and General is the next boss.  Also new stage:  Spiral Pegasus (or The Skiver).  New weapon is based on Frost Walrus.
TheRedPriest
Matrix Marine

« Reply #176 on: 19 April 2021, 17:11:34 »

Now we just have to wait for Another Iris.

Xero
Matrix Marine

« Reply #177 on: 19 April 2021, 19:42:50 »

You think she might be a tease for a Maverick Hunter X4 or X9?
TheRedPriest
Matrix Marine

« Reply #178 on: 21 April 2021, 02:57:46 »

We'd need Maverick Hunter X2 and X3 first, and I wasn't fond of Maverick Hunter X.

I have NO faith in X9.  They'd need to give it a full on MM11 style soft reboot.  Totally ignore the Zero series plot #####hole and build a solid game with X, and maybe Zero as an alt character.  Game design from X7 and X8 was bogged down in 3 playable characters and no solid level design because of it.  Plus the horrible lore alley they've shoehorned themselves into has influenced the actual game more than it should.

I don't think they can make a good X game at all.  Just let it stay dead or let fans make good ones.  Though the latter has yet to happen either.

Xero
Matrix Marine

« Reply #179 on: 21 April 2021, 10:17:31 »

We'd need Maverick Hunter X2 and X3 first, and I wasn't fond of Maverick Hunter X.

I have NO faith in X9.  They'd need to give it a full on MM11 style soft reboot.  Totally ignore the Zero series plot #####hole and build a solid game with X, and maybe Zero as an alt character.  Game design from X7 and X8 was bogged down in 3 playable characters and no solid level design because of it.  Plus the horrible lore alley they've shoehorned themselves into has influenced the actual game more than it should.

I don't think they can make a good X game at all.  Just let it stay dead or let fans make good ones.  Though the latter has yet to happen either.

Just wait for Mega Man X Corrupted, that should come out in what?  5 to 6 years :D

Edit:  Some tidbits

General has his usual attack set plus new moves.  He's actually a lot more threatening.  He can grab you, shoot lasers and aim his fists at you.  Another Iris actually takes the lore into account and incorporates the "Original reploid" Program that was split into Colonel & Iris.  She seems more confidant and outspoken too.  I hate that this is a mobile game but Capcom of Taiwan is doing a really good job with it as far as fanservice goes.  Hopefully one day all this content will be incorporated into an actual game and fine tuned so it plays like an actual game. (Minus the #####ty gacha bull##### and monetization of course)
« Last Edit: 21 April 2021, 11:07:23 by Xero » Logged
TheRedPriest
Matrix Marine

« Reply #180 on: 21 April 2021, 17:08:00 »

I found Another Iris to be unlikable.  Colonel is generally polite, she seems rude and overly violent.  She doesn't seem to be like Colonel much at all, and there's NOTHING of Iris in her behavior at all.  The only connection to Iris is her general appearance.  I still like the design, but so far, the characterization is flatly poorly done as a combo.

And apart from the sprite work and what I've heard of the soundtrack, I'm not a fan of Corrupted.

Xero
Matrix Marine

« Reply #181 on: 21 April 2021, 17:20:27 »

Yeah she is a bit of a bitch isn't she.  Dont like it either. 
TheRedPriest
Matrix Marine

« Reply #182 on: 21 April 2021, 21:26:26 »

Maybe she just needs more screen time, but she seemed like just a really extreme Colonel with nothing of Iris' personality.  And even Colonel isn't that rude or violent.  I don't see how it's suppose to be a combination of them since it's not like EITHER of them at all.  It's like mixing black and white and getting Orange.

Xero
Matrix Marine

« Reply #183 on: 21 April 2021, 22:47:34 »

Maybe it takes time for the personalities to mesh properly.  Then she should mellow out.  Either that or she's like Vegitto/Gogeta in personality when they fuse or some #####.  I don't know.  I just prefer the sweet innocent Iris
Xero
Matrix Marine

« Reply #184 on: 24 April 2021, 15:34:08 »

Here you go Rez!  Full artwork of Colonelris!
Johncarllos
Super Robot

« Reply #185 on: 26 April 2021, 01:11:25 »

I ain't even into robo-chicks and this is doing things to me.

I can skin anything smaller than a bobcat in 30 seconds.
Xero
Matrix Marine

« Reply #186 on: 26 April 2021, 14:20:50 »

As it should.
Majikn
Super Robot

« Reply #187 on: 28 April 2021, 00:51:52 »

Mega Man Iris would be a weird spinoff.

It's like Spider-Gwen but with baggage.

Except after hundreds of issues you'd think there'd be a lot less faith in an 801 or whatever issue of Spider-Man we're at, spinoff or otherwise, than in an 11th X game.
Guess which X game I'm not counting when I say 11th.

The Exorcist has taught me that when I'm losing an argument I may save face by vomiting on the opposition.
Xero
Matrix Marine

« Reply #188 on: 28 April 2021, 10:58:17 »

Mega Man Iris would be a weird spinoff.

It's like Spider-Gwen but with baggage.

Except after hundreds of issues you'd think there'd be a lot less faith in an 801 or whatever issue of Spider-Man we're at, spinoff or otherwise, than in an 11th X game.
Guess which X game I'm not counting when I say 11th.

Maverick Hunter X4 bonus character or something, if we even get a Maverick Hunter X4 let alone X2 or X3
Majikn
Super Robot

« Reply #189 on: 28 April 2021, 15:57:16 »

I'd actually be happy about another Maverick Hunter X game instead of an X9. However I don't see the need for it to follow any established timeline or remake any existing game.

Some X games have direct correlations with others but it could easily be left to fans (who care about that sort of thing) to argue where something places in a timeline than have this need to specify everything or even suggest in any way that any two games have any causal connection at all.

Zelda gave up on numbering their games early on and I really think that was the right choice. They even acknowledge in Hyrule Historia which has a published timeline that it is subject to future reinterpretation.

Something like that would be useful for the X series because then you could focus each plot in each game on developing one specific character.

Potentially there would be one for X, one for Zero, one for Vile, etc, and that character in question would be the second playable character in each game.

So theoretically you could have a playable Iris that resolves at the end of her arc with her splitting into two entities or whatever other lore you might want to make up for her character.

I really do think it's possible to have lore in these games without making the plot incomprehensible. It seems like the real problem is in forcing everything to tie together.

The Exorcist has taught me that when I'm losing an argument I may save face by vomiting on the opposition.
Xero
Matrix Marine

« Reply #190 on: 28 April 2021, 21:48:28 »

The problem is that they trapped the plot in a corner that they can't get out of unless they retcon the ##### out of everything post X4.
Majikn
Super Robot

« Reply #191 on: 28 April 2021, 22:58:16 »

That's just fine with me, though.

They can reboot MHX itself and start over completely for all I care.

I don't think we need remakes at all.

As to retconning, off the top of my head it seemed like the only real direct sequels to any previous entry were X2 and X6, anyway. The connections are so tenuous to me that I could have easily argued that there never was a linear plot if the entries weren't numbered.

I don't even think I believe that the numbers should inherently indicate anything other than their chronological order of release.

Xero
Matrix Marine

« Reply #192 on: 30 April 2021, 09:56:56 »

I just want X & Co to live in a future where the Elf Wars is not canon.  X needs a happy ending.  He's a suffering boy.
Majikn
Super Robot

« Reply #193 on: 30 April 2021, 12:40:53 »

Just watch Logan and pretend Wolverine is X then, I guess.

That's probably the happiest ending any serialized character could hope for.

The alternative is either limbo or hell.

Xero
Matrix Marine

« Reply #194 on: 1 May 2021, 16:26:14 »

Looks like Classic Bass and Vile MK2 with his X3 Ride Armor are the next characters.

Update:

Here is what I know is coming based on leaks/datamines
Characters:  Bass, Vile MK2, Geo Stellar, Sonia Strumm, June Bride Ciel (I'm not kidding, it's Ciel in a wedding dress), June Bride Layer (Same thing)
Nothing on bosses or stages yet.  But alot of good stuff apparetly coming which makes me seethe since it's for a mobile game.
« Last Edit: 2 May 2021, 01:28:35 by Xero » Logged
Xero
Matrix Marine

« Reply #195 on: 2 May 2021, 12:21:47 »

Here is a profile pic of Bass if anyone cares.  Also apparently Mizuno isn't doing the art, but he's trained several people to imitate his style.  It's good to know Capcom has a good team of artists working for them. 
TheRedPriest
Matrix Marine

« Reply #196 on: 3 May 2021, 04:16:01 »

The problem is that they trapped the plot in a corner that they can't get out of unless they retcon the ##### out of everything post X4.
I don't see the problem there.

I just want X & Co to live in a future where the Elf Wars is not canon.
They do, as far as I'm concerned.

June Bride Ciel (I'm not kidding, it's Ciel in a wedding dress), June Bride Layer (Same thing)
I'd have MUCH prefered Iris to get a wedding dress alt than the Iris -Another we got...

Xero
Matrix Marine

« Reply #197 on: 3 May 2021, 07:29:52 »

She'll most likely get one.  I would hope.
Xero
Matrix Marine

« Reply #198 on: 3 May 2021, 10:57:24 »

Bass and Mega Man (Thunder Beam Ver) are the next characters.  Weapon is just a generic assault rifle not sure if based on anything.  Bass does NOT merge with treble (which means they are going to release that as his own character because this is a gacha game so of course they will. 

Edit:  New boss leaked.  Neo Sigma Virus X2  (Raid boss perhaps?)
Edit 2:  Another boss leaked.  Hell Crusher from X3 Tunnel Rhino Miniboss
« Last Edit: 9 May 2021, 12:21:37 by Xero » Logged
Xero
Matrix Marine

« Reply #199 on: 16 May 2021, 11:18:19 »

Here is artwork of Sigma Virus X2.

Here is what is leaked so far

Characters:  Vile MK2, Geo Stellar, Sonia Strumm, Bride Layer, Bride Alia(?)
Bosses:  Hell Crusher, Illumina(?)

(?) denotes need confirmation, just hearsay at the moment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » Print 
The MBoard  |  MegaMan Series  |  X Series  |  : Mega Man X Dive
Jump to:
Cannot access offset of type string on string