MegaMan Matrix

Welcome, Guest. Please Log In or Register. Did you miss your activation email?
29 April 2024, 04:27:55
RadioGallery (OFFLINE)MBoard + MChatRegisterLog In
The MBoard  |  Non-MegaMan  |  Non-MegaMan Games  |  : Console Wars
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 » Print
Author Topic: Console Wars  (Read 42000 times)
TheRedPriest
Matrix Marine

« Reply #50 on: 18 December 2007, 18:12:45 »

No, it's "Your".  "You're" is You are.  I was not saying "It's you are choice", I was saying "It's your choice" as in his choice, not he is a choice :D

Doctor Mario is not a real doctor.  Do NOT let him touch your genitals.
ChaosVortex
Super Robot

« Reply #51 on: 18 December 2007, 20:56:23 »

Your choice.

Should be "You're".

Out of ALL of Rez's spelling mistakes you are likely to spot out, you call that one.

[ N ][ M ][ C ]
[ S ][ - ][ E ]
[ J ][ V ][ W ]

Mega Man and Yu-Gi-Oh! fanatic!
https://www.lulladin.weebly.com
Majikn
Super Robot

« Reply #52 on: 18 December 2007, 21:05:39 »

That's not even an error as far as I can see, which automatically brings me to the conclusion that he wasn't serious.

The Exorcist has taught me that when I'm losing an argument I may save face by vomiting on the opposition.
ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #53 on: 18 December 2007, 21:15:19 »

I don't know if he was serious, but I'm laughing regardless.

Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #54 on: 18 December 2007, 22:17:01 »

Your choice.

Should be "You're".

NINJA'D!

Nope.

Captain Sanoguchi
Super Robot

« Reply #55 on: 18 December 2007, 23:17:14 »

Wii Sports on it's own has been a lot of fun for me without having friends over.. And Twilight Princess... So I really don't see how Wii is only fun with people over.

Exactly Mike, whoever says "The Wii is only fun with more than one person." probably wasn't around when there wasn't XBOX Live.
KPL
Sniper Joe

« Reply #56 on: 18 December 2007, 23:52:21 »

Your choice.

Should be "You're".

NINJA'D!

Nope.

Ow. Is that only a fi-po thing? I saw it fly by a few times, and I thought it'd be funny here.. so I guess I missed that train as well.

kaPOW
Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #57 on: 19 December 2007, 00:23:38 »

It's not not-funny, it's just that he couldn't have ninja'd him 'cause it was written correctly in the first place.

KPL
Sniper Joe

« Reply #58 on: 19 December 2007, 00:36:53 »

Oh! I was saying NINJA'D because I made a smart remark, but when I clicked 'post', he posted it already. Does that count as a legal 'NINJA'D!' moment?

kaPOW
CM
Metall

« Reply #59 on: 19 December 2007, 07:56:52 »

Pull that stick out of your ass. So #####ing what I madea few typos, I type fast and don't care to sit there and proof read. Why must you fell obligated to point out my flaws. Why don't you do something more affective with your time? Go ##### yourself.

Hi.  My name is Rez.  I'm a mod here.  Guess what?  I don't give a ##### if you "don't care to sit there and proof read".  If you're going to post here you WILL take a few seconds to make sure your posts don't look like some 4 year old banged his head into his mommy's cell phone keypad.  There is a very MINIMUM level of spelling and punctuation we require here to keep this forum from degrading into a cesspool.  So my friend, I suggest you calm down and take a minute to make your posts pretty.  I also suggest you never rip into someone for comically pointing out you're not following the most basic rules of the forum.  If you don't feel you can do that, feel free to leave, or better yet, we can show you the door.  Your choice.

HAVE FUN BAI BAI NOW!

Please he started the ##### with the four year old esque pointing out typos. And besides Rez who do love more? Some homo who sits and nit picks or your loveable old friend Fink?

Honestly I don't care about my typos I just wanted to tell that asshole to shut up and stop being such a #####ing ##### head. Jesus Christ everyone has aids here.
KPL
Sniper Joe

« Reply #60 on: 19 December 2007, 08:25:14 »

Your post? Whatever.

The aids thing? Speak for yourself, and for god sake use a frickin' rubber next time you go to the parking lot!

kaPOW
Majikn
Super Robot

« Reply #61 on: 19 December 2007, 08:52:51 »

Again, CM, notice the part where Sano said he was just playing around.

Now cool it. It's not worth poppin' your jug's over, y'know?

The Exorcist has taught me that when I'm losing an argument I may save face by vomiting on the opposition.
White Shadow
Matrix Marine

« Reply #62 on: 19 December 2007, 13:43:12 »

I laugh at the amount of people in here lacking sense of humour.

Also, CM is the new chewing bone.

White Shadow
Dopefish
Sniper Joe

« Reply #63 on: 19 December 2007, 14:00:25 »

I own a Nintendo Wii....I just walked into Mejiers and it was there! I bought it and the lady behind me bought the last one after me...I have not seen one in that store since.

That store always has about 3 or 4 PS3s in stock as of late, who would have thought that Wiis would be harder to get than the Ps3?

So far I really like the Wii, Carbon, Raving Rabbids, Wii sports and Trauma center are the only good games for it so far.(that I've tried)

But now I can play Gamecube games, so I've been playing more Gamecube lately....I've always wanted to try Megaman Battle Network and The Windwaker.

I might get a Ps3 used off Estarland.com eventually, but right now I'm upgrading my PC alittle.

What Is a Dopefish? Like everything in this world, Wikipedia has the answer!
TheRedPriest
Matrix Marine

« Reply #64 on: 19 December 2007, 14:24:36 »

Please he started the ##### with the four year old esque pointing out typos. And besides Rez who do love more? Some homo who sits and nit picks or your loveable old friend Fink?

I hate you both equally.

KPL
Sniper Joe

« Reply #65 on: 19 December 2007, 14:48:47 »

I laugh at the amount of people in here lacking sense of humour.

Also, CM is the new chewing bone.

I didn't try to make a LOL, but a STFU.

kaPOW
NovaMan XP
Super Robot

« Reply #66 on: 19 December 2007, 15:43:32 »

I knew CM was Fink. It just seemed obvious.
Aresian
Sniper Joe

« Reply #67 on: 19 December 2007, 16:37:35 »

Never really knew Fink, so his relevence here over my son is nothing to me. *shrugs*

Go lay down somewhere, nub.

Incidently... consoles, consoles... Alot can be said about Consoles.

The only thing keeping Nintendo from "winning" this console gen is Nintendo.  And by that I mean then need to encourage more traditional games on the Wii as well as diversify the selection of genres.  I know a lot of the Wii's library right now is shovelware and mini/party games, but given the initial marketing goal of the Wii, I can forgive the former.  But now that we've got a smash hit, I think you'll see more actual games being developed for it.  Much like the DS's initial run, the Will will bloom game wise, and then I think that's going to that for this gen.

PS3 looks like it will get some good stuff eventually, but I have no desire or need to go high def yet.  I certainly don't need blue ray.  Sony has a solid history of good 3rd party support, so once they get into gear and get serious about producing/supporting a GAME CONSOLE and not trying to win a DVD+ format war, we might just get some good stuff out of them.  Until then, I have no intrest in the PS3 or it's overpriced hardware.

360 hold no intrest for me at all.  I don't like online games, FPS, sports games or, well, that's really about 90% of what X-box has always had.  So yeah, couple that with the utterly abysmal hardware failure rate, and I have no plans to ever own any Xbox system.  The general level of stupidity of today's gammers is the only thing that keeps Microsoft in the game (well that and hundreds of millions of dollars of disposable income to flush on it).

I think Rez sums up my thoughts on this generation of Consoles for now.

I AM DJSonic!
ChaosVortex
Super Robot

« Reply #68 on: 19 December 2007, 18:28:45 »

So... Fink made his way all the way to the Matrix. Can't say I'm not surprised.

[ N ][ M ][ C ]
[ S ][ - ][ E ]
[ J ][ V ][ W ]

TheRedPriest
Matrix Marine

« Reply #69 on: 19 December 2007, 18:53:01 »

Mr. VanGhoul can be found in MANY places...

Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #70 on: 19 December 2007, 20:00:12 »

Moving along, I'd get an XBox 360 before I'd get a PS3 I think. But I'm much more interested in purchasing a PS2 than either of those right now.

That store always has about 3 or 4 PS3s in stock as of late, who would have thought that Wiis would be harder to get than the Ps3?

Pretty much everyone.

So far I really like the Wii, Carbon, Raving Rabbids, Wii sports and Trauma center are the only good games for it so far.(that I've tried)

Try more, m'man. There's better.

Captain Sanoguchi
Super Robot

« Reply #71 on: 20 December 2007, 00:32:00 »

I hate you both equally.

I love you more Rezzy.
KPL
Sniper Joe

« Reply #72 on: 20 December 2007, 09:40:51 »

Fink? *presses refresh*
Fink? Who's that?

kaPOW
Captain Sanoguchi
Super Robot

« Reply #73 on: 21 December 2007, 00:59:44 »

CM apparently.
CM
Metall

« Reply #74 on: 21 December 2007, 08:21:09 »

I think after my post about not being able to beat Cutman was all you needed to know the living breathing legend. But enough about me, let's talk about me some more.
KPL
Sniper Joe

« Reply #75 on: 21 December 2007, 08:45:18 »

Ow...kay. Hello, I guess. I don't really recall you, but hey. That shouldn't bother anyone, right?

kaPOW
CM
Metall

« Reply #76 on: 21 December 2007, 10:30:52 »

I've gone by many names. And I don't recall you either. But that's okay I don't recall alot of people. Like perverted wind, who's that guy? Some kind of guy that goes around farting all the time, pervertedly? Remind me never to go to taco bell with that guy.
Aych
Metall

« Reply #77 on: 21 December 2007, 11:59:29 »

Actually, the username is preventerWIND, so if anything, it'd be helpful to have him at Taco Bell with you.
KPL
Sniper Joe

« Reply #78 on: 21 December 2007, 12:36:24 »

Of course you don't know me: I haven't stood out with fantastic quotes, super MM knowledge, comedy that brings tears to the eyes or anything else anyone else did and/or does. Plus, I've had quite a lot of nicknames.

kaPOW
Panda
Sniper Joe

« Reply #79 on: 21 December 2007, 13:09:41 »

You have a Daft Punk avatar, that's good enough for me.
KPL
Sniper Joe

« Reply #80 on: 21 December 2007, 13:33:51 »

Yea, using that avatar probaply secured me a safe zone around here.

kaPOW
NovaMan XP
Super Robot

« Reply #81 on: 21 December 2007, 14:08:05 »

Actually, the username is preventerWIND, so if anything, it'd be helpful to have him at Taco Bell with you.

He calls him perverted WIND, he knows him. Lawlz
Captain Sanoguchi
Super Robot

« Reply #82 on: 21 December 2007, 22:57:38 »

I've gone by many names. And I don't recall you either. But that's okay I don't recall alot of people. Like perverted wind, who's that guy? Some kind of guy that goes around farting all the time, pervertedly? Remind me never to go to taco bell with that guy.

'Alot' isn't a word, the term I think you meant to convey was 'a lot', it's actually two words. ^_^
Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #83 on: 22 December 2007, 02:17:06 »

::sigh::
Goddamnit, Sano.

ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #84 on: 22 December 2007, 03:51:12 »

Use caps, it makes you sound angrier! It's also very fun and obnoxious.

ChaosVortex
Super Robot

« Reply #85 on: 22 December 2007, 04:22:59 »

AND RANDOM EMOTICONS FOR EXTRA EFFECT!!   >:(  >:( ???

[ N ][ M ][ C ]
[ S ][ - ][ E ]
[ J ][ V ][ W ]

Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #86 on: 22 December 2007, 08:43:52 »

I was trying to sound more tired/fed up than angry/loud.

CM
Metall

« Reply #87 on: 22 December 2007, 21:08:37 »

'Alot' isn't a word, the term I think you meant to convey was 'a lot', it's actually two words. ^_^

Do you ever shut the ##### up? Or do you just sit there and wet your panties every time someone makes a small error like that. I'm suprised you can still sit down with that huge stick up your ass.
ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #88 on: 22 December 2007, 21:49:24 »

I was trying to sound more tired/fed up than angry/loud.

Ah, ah, I see. Very well, then.

Just remember to use caps when you're angry, though!

Majikn
Super Robot

« Reply #89 on: 22 December 2007, 22:02:49 »

Do you ever shut the ##### up? Or do you just sit there and wet your panties every time someone makes a small error like that. I'm suprised you can still sit down with that huge stick up your ass.

Continuously reacting to his statements this way makes it obvious to him that he's pissing you off, and that's why he keeps doing it.

ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #90 on: 22 December 2007, 22:12:41 »

No, Sano isn't doing it to piss people off. He's doing it to impress others.

Captain Sanoguchi
Super Robot

« Reply #91 on: 23 December 2007, 00:49:27 »

Dude, you know that I know that there's no way I can impress anyone, at all, ever.
I'm only trying to bring about awareness. You see millions of people die everday because of typos, have you ever heard of the infamous 'SOTP' sign incident?
ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #92 on: 23 December 2007, 01:30:04 »

"Look, we can't keep stopping at every "sop", "yeld", or "one vay" sign."

CM
Metall

« Reply #93 on: 23 December 2007, 08:53:58 »

It has nothing to do with the fact that I'm making the errors. It has nothing to do with wether I'm pissed or not. It has to do with the fact that he thinks he's being cute and it's his job to point out minor misspellings and grammar errors. I don't come here to get an english lecture every time I post a stupid comment. I'm here to amuse and abuse. Not to be dulled down like a Nun with a ruler. And the only reason I'm continuing this argument is not because I'm pissed off. It's because I like to argue and won't stop untill I'm right, or the topic gets locked. Deal with it.
Majikn
Super Robot

« Reply #94 on: 23 December 2007, 09:06:52 »

Deal with it, he says.

Well, fine. If I can't convince you two to not be dorks, I simply won't bother.

Panda
Sniper Joe

« Reply #95 on: 23 December 2007, 09:19:26 »

Troll'd.
KPL
Sniper Joe

« Reply #96 on: 23 December 2007, 11:37:18 »

It has nothing to do with the fact that I'm making the errors. It has nothing to do with wether I'm pissed or not. It has to do with the fact that he thinks he's being cute and it's his job to point out minor misspellings and grammar errors. I don't come here to get an english lecture every time I post a stupid comment. I'm here to amuse and abuse. Not to be dulled down like a Nun with a ruler. And the only reason I'm continuing this argument is not because I'm pissed off. It's because I like to argue and won't stop untill I'm right, or the topic gets locked. Deal with it.

In my opinion, it's not too much effort to check a post for errors before you post it. There are people on message boards everywhere that do this kind of stuff for a living, and I think here you haven't seen the worst.

And the only reason this irrelevant argument is dragged on, is because you are making a big deal out of it. Instead, you should be checking your posts and stop dragging on discussions like this. You should be happy that people point out the errors! LEARNING MOMENTS MY FRIEND LEARNING MOMENTS.
You won't be right if you keep making spelling errors. There will always be people that point out the errors in the post. Deal with it.

kaPOW
CM
Metall

« Reply #97 on: 23 December 2007, 12:43:19 »

All I hear is a bunch of va jj's taking sides with the grammar nazi. Listen, I don't give a #####. I just want to make it clear that "taking time" before posting is #####ing stupid and I'm not going to do it. You make retarded statements about how I should be thanking this guy? Dude if I really cared I'd put my ##### in word or look up words on dictionary.com if I had to. I know how to spell the word friends. I'm not stupid I'm just lazy. I'm not going to thank someone for being a little bitch and pointing out every stupid error I make. If you guys would stop slobbing each others nobbs then maybe this would make sense to you. You can take your learning moments and shove them up your ass.
KPL
Sniper Joe

« Reply #98 on: 23 December 2007, 13:04:47 »

I was just stating something that I observed, and gave my opinion. If you don't want to do anything with it, what the f*** ever. I'll be as cool as protoman anyway. 8) 8)
And if that sarcasm about thanking the guy didn't dickslap you untill your nose started to bleed, I don't know what will.

You most likely will keep being corrected if there appear to be mistakes in your post that are at least LOL-material. Again, deal with it.

kaPOW
Edgecrusher
Super Robot

« Reply #99 on: 23 December 2007, 14:45:51 »

Fun fact: Much like word, the text entry field here underlines spelling errors as you go. Kind of hard to miss any mistakes you make.

Another Fun Fact: It's sad that we aren't above ignoring occasional mistakes. Typing like Chimera is one thing, but a simple, single typo...

You should all be ashamed.

No more pencils, No more books
I built a city out' one brick, it had a Mayor and a Crook
I made the Crook stab the Mayor, then slay himself in the guilt
I stole the brick back and migrated east, now let's build.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 » Print 
The MBoard  |  Non-MegaMan  |  Non-MegaMan Games  |  : Console Wars
Jump to:
Cannot access offset of type string on string