MegaMan Matrix

Welcome, Guest. Please Log In or Register. Did you miss your activation email?
28 April 2024, 23:00:13
RadioGallery (OFFLINE)MBoard + MChatRegisterLog In
The MBoard  |  Non-MegaMan  |  Any Other Business?  |  : How many game review sites are they and which are the best ones?
Pages: 1 Print
Author Topic: How many game review sites are they and which are the best ones?  (Read 1962 times)
MercuryMan
Noob

« on: 24 August 2008, 05:54:41 »

Id like to know which are the best game review sites on the net could you plz tell me of all the game reviewing websites you know of? (there has to be one thats better than gamespot)
preventerWIND
Super Robot

« Reply #1 on: 24 August 2008, 06:08:13 »

Try Game Trailers. They have the AVGN and some pretty cool reviews.

LOL BANDWAGON
Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #2 on: 24 August 2008, 06:09:59 »

I find so-called "professional" reviews of games and movies to be a waste of my time. But I guess IGN is decent. I guess. I don't really know. I don't really care.

The question of "how many" there are is a rather crap question, as there is a probably a new fourteen every day.

Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #3 on: 24 August 2008, 06:40:56 »

1) Try to type better in the future. Just overall better. Spelling, punctuation, grammar. The pound sign (#) is not a word replacement. And repeating "sentences" makes no real sense unless there's a purpose.
2) Don't go to GameFAQs for anything but FAQs.
3) I don't understand. 1080 Snowboarding was an N64 game.
4) What is 999?

Winged Warrior
Super Robot

« Reply #4 on: 24 August 2008, 09:37:56 »

I find that we here on the MMM give the same quality advise, Just like those on the "professional websites."

For the small fee of a 1/10, Your fellow matricans will bitch and moan about how a game sucks IN REAL TIME!!!

Instead of going to the other game bashing sites, Read what we have on ours! Go to "Non-Megaman games" for the most pessimistic review possible on your favorites! Or search the megaman series threads for angry remarks on how capcom hates you!

Act now and get a free bashing from sano!

Sano's insults confront you on 29 individual character flaws for the most customized flame possible. These flaws include:

HYGENE
SPELLING
GRAMMAR
ORINALITY
CHARISMA
SHOE SIZE
AND MUCH MORE!

Even if you don't like our reviews, You can keep the insult as our free gift to you! But you gotta act now!

Abominator and the MMM moderating staff take no responsibility in loss or damages related to one's ego, life, or hormones. Prices are based on a 1 out of 10 quality score. Shipping and handling may be included. Sano's insults are produced outside of the MMM and quality may not be guaranteed. Do not use if you are pregnant or may make someone pregnant, and always consult a doctor before using MMM's Reviews. Member NDIC.
preventerWIND
Super Robot

« Reply #5 on: 24 August 2008, 10:05:50 »

1.Thanks for the advice, Im sorry i was in a real hurry to type that out because its nearly daylight over here and ive stayed up all night,and ive spent alot of time on youtube and had forgotten about how the rules were on this site unlike youtube i would have probably not sent typo errors , if i took my time before sending that last post its been along time since i last came here btw anyways i just posted this topic in the hope that ill be able to find some new sites which review games and i know youre not interested but i am ,anyways maybe you could send me a message to my screenname on what im doing mistakenly it may help me to type alot better on this site you should give me some pointers in your own time if you like?

Well, basic grammar and punctuation is all thats needed. Periods are cool, by the way.

LOL BANDWAGON
Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #6 on: 24 August 2008, 18:51:26 »

Orinality?

1.Thanks for the advice, Im sorry i was in a real hurry to type that out because its nearly daylight over here and ive stayed up all night,and ive spent alot of time on youtube and had forgotten about how the rules were on this site unlike youtube i would have probably not sent typo errors , if i took my time before sending that last post its been along time since i last came here btw anyways i just posted this topic in the hope that ill be able to find some new sites which review games and i know youre not interested but i am ,anyways maybe you could send me a message to my screenname on what im doing mistakenly it may help me to type alot better on this site you should give me some pointers in your own time if you like?

Well, basic grammar and punctuation is all thats needed. Periods are cool, by the way.

No it's more than that. Run on sentences are one thing, not ending sentences is another, but completely messed up sentence structure is just another level.

Johncarllos
Super Robot

« Reply #7 on: 24 August 2008, 21:15:45 »

Just ask us about games.
Maybe.

I can skin anything smaller than a bobcat in 30 seconds.
Abominator
Creator of MMM

« Reply #8 on: 25 August 2008, 12:32:06 »

Gamerankings.com collates scores from lots of different sites, so pretty much anything with over 85% there is worth your money.

I might be ugly... At least I ain't got no money!
Pages: 1 Print 
The MBoard  |  Non-MegaMan  |  Any Other Business?  |  : How many game review sites are they and which are the best ones?
Jump to:
Cannot access offset of type string on string