MegaMan Matrix

Welcome, Guest. Please Log In or Register. Did you miss your activation email?
28 April 2024, 10:32:53
RadioGallery (OFFLINE)MBoard + MChatRegisterLog In
The MBoard  |  Non-MegaMan  |  Any Other Business?  |  : Delectible Foods are a Fun Eat
Pages: « 1 2 3 » Print
Author Topic: Delectible Foods are a Fun Eat  (Read 24014 times)
Vinchenz Rock
Super Robot

« Reply #50 on: 8 April 2008, 03:51:15 »

I hate when people eat Japanese food just because they are weaboos and want to be japanese.

I like some Japanese food because it tastes exotic.

But I dislike seafood in general so a lot of Japanese stuff (which usually involves seafood) is ugh to me.

ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #51 on: 8 April 2008, 03:51:21 »

I'd like to point out that they are currently making Mint Crisp M&M's with an Indiana Jones theme and they aren't half bad.

Johncarllos
Super Robot

« Reply #52 on: 8 April 2008, 03:55:37 »

Chipotle Spicy.
That is all.

I can skin anything smaller than a bobcat in 30 seconds.
ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #53 on: 8 April 2008, 03:56:31 »

Oooh, ooh, I #####ing love Chipotle. The restaraunt.

Johncarllos
Super Robot

« Reply #54 on: 8 April 2008, 04:01:34 »

I like the spice.

ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #55 on: 8 April 2008, 04:09:41 »

There's a Chipotle like two minutes down the road from my school and I used to go there after school a lot with my friends, but lately not so much, and now I'm in the mood for it.

preventerWIND
Super Robot

« Reply #56 on: 8 April 2008, 04:16:50 »

Old Spice commercial just came on, I'm trippin'.

Oh, I tried chocolate Skittles the other day, holy crap. They're awful, I mean, it's natural to think they suck, but I was like, hey, why not try them? How bad can they be? So I got some and looked at the back of the pack, and vanilla was a flavor, like, wha? Seriously, they had like, chocolate, chocolate fudge, brownie, and caramel, and yeah, caramel? That's not chocolate! Like, why bother putting them in there, whats the point of making you sick AND confused!? Oh, so yeah, they were bad, I popped a few in my mouth and was all "dubyoo tee eff mate?" they were all chalky and tangy, chocolates not supposed to be tangy! So I tried the vanilla one, and thought it would be like white chocolate, but it wasn't! It was like brown chocolate! BROWN POOP! The stuff never tasted like chocolate in the first place! Hell caramel was just downright repulso! So by the time I got to math class I was all "hey teach want these?" and he was thinking it was a trick and all, trying to get me to taste them because they're awful. So he asked me "why? do they taste good?" but with a sarcastic "good", and I said "hell no they're terrible!" and then I threw them out.

Anyways, moral of the story, don't buy chocolate Skittles, worst $1.25 I've ever spent, ever.

LOL BANDWAGON
Johncarllos
Super Robot

« Reply #57 on: 8 April 2008, 04:25:43 »

Thanks for the info.

Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #58 on: 8 April 2008, 04:34:30 »

I'm not big on sweets.

Johncarllos
Super Robot

« Reply #59 on: 8 April 2008, 04:35:12 »

I can always go for a Reece's cup.

Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #60 on: 8 April 2008, 04:36:29 »

I prefer a Reese's cup.

I like some candy but not a lot and NOT often.

ChaosVortex
Super Robot

« Reply #61 on: 8 April 2008, 04:37:41 »

I remember trying out "chocolate french fries". They didn't taste anything like chocolate or french fries.

You couldn't even say "this tastes like #####", because that would've been a compliment.

[ N ][ M ][ C ]
[ S ][ - ][ E ]
[ J ][ V ][ W ]

Mega Man and Yu-Gi-Oh! fanatic!
https://www.lulladin.weebly.com
Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #62 on: 8 April 2008, 04:44:16 »

If you've ever had a deep fried Mars Bar you know sugar. It was almost like fresh maple syrup when they throw it on the ice and then you eat it like a tofee. Deep fried ice cream is weird too.

But I gotta say, a bar downtown has deep fried pickles, and they're really really good.

preventerWIND
Super Robot

« Reply #63 on: 8 April 2008, 04:47:17 »

Deep fried Oreos in Las Vegas while watching the lady performers jiggle their hoo-ha's! Nothin' beats it.

LOL BANDWAGON
Rama Olendris
Sniper Joe

« Reply #64 on: 8 April 2008, 15:42:11 »

Deep fried Oreos in Las Vegas while watching the lady performers jiggle their hoo-ha's! Nothin' beats it.

Deep fried oreos? That sounds really gross... Oh well, it's not as trite as deep fried mayonnaise balls that I was fed in Japan... v.v My brother was really cruel last time I was there...

I'm in love with Subway right now- almost all their sandwiches  are delicious.

Emit hcum oot evah uoy neht, siht dear nac uoy fi.

Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #65 on: 9 April 2008, 01:09:48 »

I think people that say they don't like Subway are full of #####, really. I've not tried all the sandwiches but I know they are all good based on one simple fact; YOU choose what's on them. You're not going to pick stuff you don't like so you're not going to make a sandwich you don't like on purpose, and if you do it's not Subway that sucks but your own self awareness. Any sandwhich you get there should be good based on that.

A lot of things beat that.

AlexThePenguin
Super Robot

« Reply #66 on: 9 April 2008, 18:14:47 »

The only thing I don't enjoy about subway is their price.

Also, I have a can of chipotle peppers in my cabinet that I've been looking to get rid of. I mean, Chipotle is fine and dandy, but it's the new taste sensation lately, and it's not even that new.

Working in fast food, I've lost a taste for anything burger-related, and fries are going fast (which sucks, because we don't have side salads at my location).

And chicken nuggets. They're greasy, soggy and get stale quickly.

I need something I can make quickly, easily and inexpensively that even a picky eater will eat, preferably of nutritional value, and NOT Hamburger Helper.

That's nice, dear.
Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #67 on: 9 April 2008, 20:09:32 »

I need something I can make quickly, easily and inexpensively that even a picky eater will eat, preferably of nutritional value, and NOT Hamburger Helper.

Kraft Dinner.

Teelio
Sniper Joe

« Reply #68 on: 9 April 2008, 20:29:56 »

Bread. >.>

tlo
Johncarllos
Super Robot

« Reply #69 on: 9 April 2008, 23:35:08 »

The only thing I don't enjoy about subway is their price.

Also, I have a can of chipotle peppers in my cabinet that I've been looking to get rid of. I mean, Chipotle is fine and dandy, but it's the new taste sensation lately, and it's not even that new.

Working in fast food, I've lost a taste for anything burger-related, and fries are going fast (which sucks, because we don't have side salads at my location).

And chicken nuggets. They're greasy, soggy and get stale quickly.

MAIL ME THE PEPPERS

Teelio
Sniper Joe

« Reply #70 on: 10 April 2008, 00:56:03 »

BAR-B-Q. Oh, God... I just had a heaping meal of beef, pulled pork, baked beans, and onion rings...

Sonny's BBQ is rather greasy and disgusting. That's the only place I'd rather not Q the Bar-B.

Yay for over-the-fire goodness!

tlo
Rama Olendris
Sniper Joe

« Reply #71 on: 10 April 2008, 22:05:14 »

Hooters' food is actually pretty good, if you like greasy American food occasionally. The prices aren't so good though.

ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #72 on: 10 April 2008, 22:44:15 »

The food could be horrible and they'd still get good business.

Rama Olendris
Sniper Joe

« Reply #73 on: 10 April 2008, 22:48:35 »

v.v I know... I used to work there last summer... *shudder*...

Captain Sanoguchi
Super Robot

« Reply #74 on: 10 April 2008, 22:50:54 »

...Boobs?
Rama Olendris
Sniper Joe

« Reply #75 on: 10 April 2008, 22:51:26 »

Yes?

Captain Sanoguchi
Super Robot

« Reply #76 on: 10 April 2008, 22:52:08 »

...Awesome?
ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #77 on: 10 April 2008, 22:52:53 »

But are they delectible?

Rama Olendris
Sniper Joe

« Reply #78 on: 10 April 2008, 22:59:02 »

Depends on the person?

No, I hated working there because one 1.) I'm a terrible waitress. 2.) I don't like talking to strangers much 3.) I don't like working in the fast food/food business 4.) Harassment. The only reason why I worked there is because they were the first ones to hire me on the spot with a fair wage and it was only for the summer and my friend said it wasn't how everyone thought it was... But it was... Liar. 

Captain Sanoguchi
Super Robot

« Reply #79 on: 10 April 2008, 23:06:25 »

You didn't expect to be harassed at Hooters?
It's a Sports/Boob bar for Christ's sake.

...So, what kind of harassment? Physical or verbal?
Rama Olendris
Sniper Joe

« Reply #80 on: 10 April 2008, 23:12:20 »

I did expect it however my friend worked there and she said she never once had a problem so I remained optimistic and believed her. As for the harassment it was mostly verbal (not cat calling but real verbal abuse) but one dude got a little too uptight because I forgot to refill his drink and he grabbed my arm in a threatening manner- reminded me as to why I should bring pepper spray everywhere- and got himself thrown out real quick.

Anyway...

I know what foods AREN'T delectable... Anything that's a frozen dinner. And all mock-frozen Chinese. 

Majikn
Super Robot

« Reply #81 on: 10 April 2008, 23:16:14 »

I just read that last part from Sano's post and "Oh my God" was my instant response. What the #####.

I don't care for that place. Hell, I can't even stand saying it. I don't even want to remotely associate myself with "those" kind of people.

Anyway if I want fast food I'll generally go to Wendy's or Pizza Pizza. I liked Topper's/Toppers/whatever Pizza, but they got our order wrong because they couldn't register orally what our address was and went by some weird thing listed on a computer and it was delivered over an hour late. And you think "Okay, fine, some dude just #####ed up, that's all" but then they did it twice in a row. OOPS. Maybe I'll try them again sometime, though.

The Exorcist has taught me that when I'm losing an argument I may save face by vomiting on the opposition.
Captain Sanoguchi
Super Robot

« Reply #82 on: 10 April 2008, 23:18:10 »

I did expect it however my friend worked there and she said she never once had a problem so I remained optimistic and believed her. As for the harassment it was mostly verbal (not cat calling but real verbal abuse) but one dude got a little too uptight because I forgot to refill his drink and he grabbed my arm in a threatening manner- reminded me as to why I should bring pepper spray everywhere- and got himself thrown out real quick.

Reading that made me sad.
Rama Olendris
Sniper Joe

« Reply #83 on: 10 April 2008, 23:21:39 »

Well I'm an honest person, if you ask what happened I'll tell you. Oh well, it happened a long time ago and I didn't let it bother me- no tears shed over that crap job.

I don't care for that place. Hell, I can't even stand saying it. I don't even want to remotely associate myself with "those" kind of people.

Who do you mean by 'those'?

Captain Sanoguchi
Super Robot

« Reply #84 on: 10 April 2008, 23:26:27 »

Well I'm an honest person, if you ask what happened I'll tell you. Oh well, it happened a long time ago and I didn't let it bother me- no tears shed over that crap job.

Well, it just makes me sad anytime I hear about or see women being abused or harassed.
Majikn
Super Robot

« Reply #85 on: 10 April 2008, 23:31:25 »

Ha ha ha.

Anyway Rama I'm not talking about you, don't worry.

The Exorcist has taught me that when I'm losing an argument I may save face by vomiting on the opposition.
Captain Sanoguchi
Super Robot

« Reply #86 on: 10 April 2008, 23:32:47 »

Ha ha ha.

It makes me sad that you think that's funny.
Majikn
Super Robot

« Reply #87 on: 10 April 2008, 23:36:57 »

You don't have a clue what I'm thinking. You just reminded me of something.

ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #88 on: 10 April 2008, 23:43:29 »

Well, it just makes me sad anytime I hear about or see women being abused or harassed.

Hey, fellas! Look how smooth he is with the ladies!

Majikn
Super Robot

« Reply #89 on: 10 April 2008, 23:44:06 »

ASR just more or less said what I'm thinking.

ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #90 on: 10 April 2008, 23:44:59 »

Just doin' my job.

Captain Sanoguchi
Super Robot

« Reply #91 on: 10 April 2008, 23:49:15 »

Hey, fellas! Look how smooth he is with the ladies!

Dude, I'm not even kidding. It's terrible when women are hurt.
Have you ever seen your Dad hit your Mom? Do you think it's funny? Do you?
preventerWIND
Super Robot

« Reply #92 on: 10 April 2008, 23:49:39 »

My family has gone to hell and back due to that woman harassment crap. It still goes on and I really don't think it's the type of thing to joke about at all, just a few months ago some DEEP ##### went down.. it was really bad, and now my moms a huge feminist. Which is funny yet really annoying, but I suppose she deserves to have something to get angry about..

anyway, why don't we get back on topic everyone? We've gone from our favorite foods to harassment.. ;;>.>

LOL BANDWAGON
Rama Olendris
Sniper Joe

« Reply #93 on: 10 April 2008, 23:52:44 »

Fried Chicken!!!

Captain Sanoguchi
Super Robot

« Reply #94 on: 10 April 2008, 23:53:18 »

Black People!!!
preventerWIND
Super Robot

« Reply #95 on: 10 April 2008, 23:54:33 »

*facepalm-lol*

LOL BANDWAGON
Majikn
Super Robot

« Reply #96 on: 10 April 2008, 23:58:52 »

Okay, to clear things up, no one actually thinks the action of harassing ANYONE (read: not just women) is funny. This should be obvious, but that clearly went over your head. I'll give you that maybe you didn't figure that out because it's a touchy subject for you, but either way, you're being ridiculous, kidding or not.

I tried to bring this topic back to food earlier, that didn't work. I'll try again.

Those "Spudnik" or whatever chips that our Cineplex just got to sell taste like crap. I don't know if they're spread to all theatres, but they're like 7 bucks. We were going to give out free samples until we realized they taste like crap. I wouldn't buy if I were you.

*goes off to look up actual brand name*

preventerWIND
Super Robot

« Reply #97 on: 11 April 2008, 00:05:58 »

SUNNY SIDE UP EGGS! (sunshine dip)

I actually tried something, some people will flip their sunny side up eggs to cook the top, and risk breakin' the yummy yolk. What I do is I use a pot lid and let the heat and steam cook the top part, it works wonders and it gets cooked perfectly. HERES SOME PIX

LOL BANDWAGON
AlexThePenguin
Super Robot

« Reply #98 on: 11 April 2008, 00:16:25 »

Bagels.

Onion or everything bagels, toasted, with herb cream cheese.

they're simply wonderful.

That's nice, dear.
Rama Olendris
Sniper Joe

« Reply #99 on: 11 April 2008, 00:19:23 »

Bagels.

Onion or everything bagels, toasted, with herb cream cheese.

they're simply wonderful.

I hate you now... I'm very hungry for that v.v

Pages: « 1 2 3 » Print 
The MBoard  |  Non-MegaMan  |  Any Other Business?  |  : Delectible Foods are a Fun Eat
Jump to:
Cannot access offset of type string on string