MegaMan Matrix

Welcome, Guest. Please Log In or Register. Did you miss your activation email?
28 April 2024, 19:14:38
RadioGallery (OFFLINE)MBoard + MChatRegisterLog In
The MBoard  |  MegaMan Matrix  |  The Creation Station  |  : MegaMan Matrix: VIRUS Attack!! (Development Topic)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 » Print
Author Topic: MegaMan Matrix: VIRUS Attack!! (Development Topic)  (Read 69792 times)
Winged Warrior
Super Robot

« Reply #150 on: 20 February 2008, 05:16:49 »

IMAGINE IT.

Your in the middle of a battle.

You raise your hand in the sky and scream my name.

The heavens part, I appear, and with my mighty sword, I kill them all.

Damnit. Make me a summon.
preventerWIND
Super Robot

« Reply #151 on: 20 February 2008, 05:18:27 »

JC > all summons

His beard... IS A BEARD THAT SHALL PIERCE THE HEAVENS!!

LOL BANDWAGON
Vinchenz Rock
Super Robot

« Reply #152 on: 20 February 2008, 05:20:24 »

IT'S NOT THAT EASY.

And I can't do it now. But I plan to eventually.

Chron
Super Robot

« Reply #153 on: 20 February 2008, 05:20:39 »

I want to be a thing
oh wait i am

Actually, Sano, I think your sprite should be made by you to accentuate those parts of you that are Sano.

It seems logical.
Not if you're dumb and don't understand nerd speak!

Okay, okay.

TRANSLATION FOR SANO:
If Sano makes his own sprite, a unicorn will have babies!
Captain Sanoguchi
Super Robot

« Reply #154 on: 20 February 2008, 05:21:15 »

Actually, Sano, I think your sprite should be made by you to accentuate those parts of you that are Sano.

Are you hitting on me and/or possibly trying to persuade me into buying some form of sexy bra? 'Cause in those two cases are the only times I've ever heard the word accentuate.

TRANSLATION FOR SANO:
If Sano makes his own sprite, a unicorn will have babies!

'Kay, no.
Chron
Super Robot

« Reply #155 on: 20 February 2008, 05:24:19 »

Actually, and I can't believe I'm explaining this, it was a well-timed jab at the fact that since your spriting fails, only you could properly do justice to a sprite rendition of Sano, since it would ultimately fail in the end and thereby be a perfect example of what Sano is.
Captain Sanoguchi
Super Robot

« Reply #156 on: 20 February 2008, 05:26:13 »

Yeah, that's really rude, and I don't want to make a sprite, because it would be bad, and because it would be bad the quality of Vinni's game would suffer.
Chron
Super Robot

« Reply #157 on: 20 February 2008, 05:30:37 »

I assure you that it would not.
Winged Warrior
Super Robot

« Reply #158 on: 20 February 2008, 07:20:35 »

IT'S NOT THAT EASY.

And I can't do it now. But I plan to eventually.

Just trying to make your game a little more hard.

they say, the more the creator works on it, the better the creation is.

My parents made me in about nine months. Can you beat that?!
Vinchenz Rock
Super Robot

« Reply #159 on: 20 February 2008, 13:00:02 »

My parents made me in about nine months. Can you beat that?!

Technically, I already have... >_>

Abominator
Creator of MMM

« Reply #160 on: 20 February 2008, 18:25:33 »

Club Mega looks brilliant.

I might be ugly... At least I ain't got no money!
preventerWIND
Super Robot

« Reply #161 on: 20 February 2008, 21:48:33 »

Heres Sano.

Also, wheres Jake?
« Last Edit: 20 February 2008, 22:12:25 by preventerWIND » Logged

LOL BANDWAGON
Captain Sanoguchi
Super Robot

« Reply #162 on: 20 February 2008, 22:19:32 »

Good job. Thanks.
Vinchenz Rock
Super Robot

« Reply #163 on: 20 February 2008, 23:28:12 »

Club Mega looks brilliant.

Thanks. I always imagined Club Mega like this.

Heres Sano.

Also, wheres Jake?

Jawsome.

Also, Jake I forgot. >_>

Aresian
Sniper Joe

« Reply #164 on: 21 February 2008, 02:17:02 »

*wind blows as Ares appears from the dust*

I return to MMM and find PROGRESS. I am proud, Rock... proud to call you SON. *dodges glares from Sano*

And as your maker, I better still be a part of this game. I hath not forgotten the promises of greatness and they shall not go undone! I'm watching you...

In short, good job. XD

I AM DJSonic!
Winged Warrior
Super Robot

« Reply #165 on: 21 February 2008, 02:33:12 »

Ares will be a summon!
AlexThePenguin
Super Robot

« Reply #166 on: 21 February 2008, 03:20:11 »

Battle sprite is based on what?

That's nice, dear.
Winged Warrior
Super Robot

« Reply #167 on: 21 February 2008, 05:01:00 »

Here, My battle sprites are done.
Vinchenz Rock
Super Robot

« Reply #168 on: 21 February 2008, 06:17:50 »

I better still be a part of this game.

;)

In short, good job. XD

Thank you, almighty Father oh GOD Ares.

Battle sprite is based on what?

Oops, I thought I mentioned it...

The battle sprites must be MegaMan 7 like. >_>

Here, My battle sprites are done.

THIS AINT NO POKIEMANZ

Also, you don't even get to battle. >_>

Winged Warrior
Super Robot

« Reply #169 on: 21 February 2008, 09:05:47 »

I finished opal's sprite!
Captain Sanoguchi
Super Robot

« Reply #170 on: 21 February 2008, 15:34:19 »

You aren't a good listener are you?
Winged Warrior
Super Robot

« Reply #171 on: 21 February 2008, 21:03:34 »

Am I doin' it rite?
Captain Sanoguchi
Super Robot

« Reply #172 on: 22 February 2008, 04:20:14 »

Better, but no.
Vinchenz Rock
Super Robot

« Reply #173 on: 6 March 2008, 23:15:19 »

I AIN'T DEAD YET!

And neither is this game. Did more animations, 68/131, 52% of all the animations! Yay!

-_-;;

Anyway, new pic AND it shows one of the animations (though you can hardly see it). Also, I forgot to update the first page with Opal. >_>

I still need Opal's battle sprite, BTW.

Johncarllos
Super Robot

« Reply #174 on: 6 March 2008, 23:30:44 »

Yeah, I know should be in here, but I'm not up for spriting.

Make me a one time NPC or something, like just a guy chopping down a tree in the woods.

I can skin anything smaller than a bobcat in 30 seconds.
Captain Sanoguchi
Super Robot

« Reply #175 on: 7 March 2008, 00:03:39 »

Yeah, and I should be a sleeping NPC who makes references to other games.
Vinchenz Rock
Super Robot

« Reply #176 on: 7 March 2008, 00:07:59 »

Everyone has a role (although, small compared to the eight heroes).

JC, I want you to have a role too.

Johncarllos
Super Robot

« Reply #177 on: 7 March 2008, 00:13:35 »

I'll give directions then.
By pointing my Chainsaw.

I can skin anything smaller than a bobcat in 30 seconds.
Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #178 on: 7 March 2008, 00:14:00 »

I still find it so weird we're just standing there. I mean, maybe I'd do that because I'm ninfast and I'm toofast to typcorrectly because I'm typisofast, but no one has a battle pose? That isoweird.

☠
Vinchenz Rock
Super Robot

« Reply #179 on: 7 March 2008, 00:23:10 »

Do you want to make a battle pose?

I'd guess it would look better.

NovaMan XP
Super Robot

« Reply #180 on: 7 March 2008, 01:01:33 »

You have my outdated sprite, Vin. I'll give you the updated one in a sec.

EDIT: Here
Vinchenz Rock
Super Robot

« Reply #181 on: 8 April 2008, 03:30:22 »

It's... it's gone.

A virus infected my computer, and I had to format my C Drive.

##### the Vundo virus... Mother #####ing son of a bitch nerds who have no life...

Ugh... I spent three years on this... and I seriously regret not working on it more... Sorry guys... I really am.

ChaosVortex
Super Robot

« Reply #182 on: 8 April 2008, 03:38:15 »

... that's a MAJOR bummer.

I wasn't going to be able to play it anytime soon anyway, but even then, that REALLY sucks.

[ N ][ M ][ C ]
[ S ][ - ][ E ]
[ J ][ V ][ W ]

Mega Man and Yu-Gi-Oh! fanatic!
https://www.lulladin.weebly.com
Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #183 on: 8 April 2008, 03:41:00 »

This. is. so. beyond. gay.

The curse lives on, no MMM game will ever be completed.
(If this is a prank be sure that I will eviscerate you)

☠
Vinchenz Rock
Super Robot

« Reply #184 on: 8 April 2008, 03:47:17 »

Chaos: You have no idea. I've never felt so angry in my life. I wish I did something about the virus earlier when I first found it on my computer. I wish I backed up the data on my D Drive or USB Drive. I wish I wasn't a procrastinator and did the stuff I wish I did.

Mikero: Believe me, I wouldn't prank something like this. Its beyond very gay and I was really hoping to finally release a MMM game...

I guess this topic comes to a close. I'll keep it open for tonight but there's no use for this topic any longer.

Some of you guys may know that I plan on becoming a video game designer... maybe I'll revive this project and release the game on the DS or Wii...

But for now, the game will only live on in my memory. :'(
« Last Edit: 8 April 2008, 03:55:58 by Vinchenz Rock » Logged

ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #185 on: 8 April 2008, 03:55:09 »

If I were able to give you a hug, I would. That sucks, man.

ChaosVortex
Super Robot

« Reply #186 on: 8 April 2008, 04:00:12 »

Next MMM game in production, I demand a backup.

I mean, "sucks" really doesn't even begin to describe it. I'm not ticked at Vinch or anything really, just the circumstance.

[ N ][ M ][ C ]
[ S ][ - ][ E ]
[ J ][ V ][ W ]

Vinchenz Rock
Super Robot

« Reply #187 on: 8 April 2008, 04:03:35 »

I mean, "sucks" really doesn't even begin to describe it.

Yeah, probably, I just don't want to think about it now.

Orange Devil
Super Robot

« Reply #188 on: 8 April 2008, 16:56:35 »

I just can't believe you didn't back it up.

<3 Your friendly neighboorhood hippie
Slugkid
Robot Master

« Reply #189 on: 8 April 2008, 19:21:13 »

Woah...That's sucky.
The name of the game suits what happened...
ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #190 on: 8 April 2008, 21:56:41 »

Irony. True irony.

Vinchenz Rock
Super Robot

« Reply #191 on: 8 April 2008, 22:54:25 »

I just can't believe you didn't back it up.

I used to back it up all the time when I first started but then I got lazy... So sue me. It's all my fault.

Irony. True irony.

That makes me smile but sad at the same time.

I'm feeling a little better now. I don't usually stay angry or hold grudges for more than a day, I always feel better the next day.

I'm going to be typing up the general story if anyone's interested. I'd still like to share the story somehow... After that, I guess I'll lock this topic.

Abominator
Creator of MMM

« Reply #192 on: 8 April 2008, 23:00:15 »

Ah, #####, I just showed my friend the game on my PC today, talking about how cool it was gonna be!

Man.

This reeks.

Of Vim.

I might be ugly... At least I ain't got no money!
NovaMan XP
Super Robot

« Reply #193 on: 8 April 2008, 23:03:21 »

Can't you take the latest demo you released and edit it from that? Or was the latest progress a hell of alot more advanced than it?
Vinchenz Rock
Super Robot

« Reply #194 on: 9 April 2008, 01:37:34 »

Can't you take the latest demo you released and edit it from that? Or was the latest progress a hell of alot more advanced than it?

In terms of mapping and event making, I didn't do too much... A couple hours of work at most... but I've made soo many animations, finished the armours, did half of the weapons and skills, added and replaced Dizzy with Opal, added in Chaos and Ares, rebalenced the stats, and finished the entire Virtual World tileset...

If I used that demo, I just wouldn't have any more motavation to redo all that... And that is a ton of work, especially all of those animations...

Anyway...

*Cracks fingers*

Here we go...

Also, at the beginning of every chapter, we see a little excerpt from the villain, Vyle Von Viirusu's past.

[spoiler]
Chapter 1: Attack at the Matrix
VVV Excerpt: Korosuto Viirusu talks to his grandson, Yorodoku Viirusu, about future dreams and how Yorodoku will one day change the world. Korosuto then kills himself in front of his grandson.
Chapter Story: Vinchenz and Snare get ready to go to Club Mega for the WiFi Tournament. There, they meet Mikero, Nova, and a few other Matricians. After the tournament, Vinchenz, Snare, Mikero, and Nova go out and save other Matricians from a sudden attack.
Opal enters MMM after a couple days of downtime and saves Majikn from being deleted. The two of them take out any other viruses attacking and then head to Club Mega.
Lunchebox chases after a user who has kidnapped Cherry. After running through the MMM Cache, Lunchebox beats the user named DarkPhoenix1337 up, saves Cherry, and heads for Club Mega.
The eight Matricians then decide to stop the attack by beating down the two other users involved with the attack. They head for the Abominator Tower, where Vinchenz, Nova, Snare, and Opal distract (and defeat) Oblivious while the other four enter the tower.
Mikero, Snare, Lunchebox, and Cherry get to the 10th floor of the tower were they defeat Sandman from proceding any further. The eight Matricians then ponder the reason for the attack.

Chapter 2: The Users at GameFAQs
VVV Excerpt: Yorodoku's father is talking to the Lawyer who put together Korosuto's Will together in North America. At first, Mr. Viirusu objects to the idea of his son owning such a large company, but the Lawyer convinces him to give the company when the boy gets older.
Chapter Story: Vinchenz is very bother by the attack and decides to go to GameFAQs to see if anyone's heard of the users who attacked MMM. He goes to the four most popular boards; Current Events, Random Insanity, Next Gen-Gaming, and Life, Universe, and Everything. There, he posts his messages on those boards. He does so and is about to leave until Majikn arrives, asking him if he needs to help. Vinchenz tells him what he just done and Majikn tells him to go check out the messages to see if they've been posted in yet. The two of them do so and are about to leave when a GameFAQs Administrator asks them why they've been doing this. He then attacks the two but loses. Vinchenz is heavily hurt so he logs off while Majikn decides to tell everyone at Club Mega about this.

Chapter 3: Mikero in Microsoft
VVV Excerpt: Yorodoku is at his campus, learning complicated coding, with his friends, Alex, Johnathan, and Daryl. The three of them discuss the future and Yorodoku mentions the company he'll soon inherit. Alex, Johnathan, and Daryl ask if they can join his company and Yorodoku says yes.
Chapter Story: Mikero is too bother by the attack and decides to research at Microsoft.COM. He notices a bunch of users heading for an abandoned building. He sneaks inside via Ninja powers, and finds out that a group of people, known as the Lamer Squad, are acting on instructions by a user named Sandman. Mikero follow the users into the MS Cache were they seem to be defending something. Mikero knocks out all the Lamer Lackeys and finds Lamer Leader tampering with some data. Mikero beats him up, and Lamer Leader mentions that the disk isn't here anyway. Mikero logs off.

Chapter 4: Detective Lunchebox
VVV Excerpt: Yorodoku is exploring the halls of his new company, VIRUS (Virii Institute of Research and UnderStanding). He finds a portrait of his grandpa hanging on the wall and instantly remembers what his grandpa said to him, about how Yorodoku will change the world.
Chapter Story: Lunchebox is, as well, bothered. He decides to beat up everyone on the Stream if they don't give him info. He finds one user blocking a teleport to some area so Lunchebox beats him up. Inside, Lunchebox finds the P2P Network and barely survives an attack from a Vihemoth (Virus version of Behemoth). Lunchebox, torn up, logs off.

Chapter 5: Vinchenz's Responce
VVV Excerpt: Yorodoku is sitting at his desk, complaining to himself on how boring the working as the head CEO of the company is. He accidentally finds a folder detailing his grandpa's networking system, his failure on how people preferred the internet system, and details of a very powerful virus he put into five data disks.
Chapter Story: Majikn remembers about Vinchenz's topics on GameFAQs and ultimately decides to go check them out again. He, alongside Mikero, Snare, and Cherry (or Cherry), go there and find out that they need to enter the P2P Network and ask for a user named Mantis on the forums there. Majikn heads there, and does so. After a bit of waiting, he finds that Mantis responds to the message and to seek him own in the Lower P2P Area. He goes there, meets Mantis, and Mantis tells them about the five data disks and how a user named Abominator came across the disk quite a while ago. The four users immediately head back to MMM.

Chapter 6: Strange Space
VVV Excerpt: Yorodoku suddenly stops Alex, Johnathan, and Daryl from their programming. Yorodoku explains that they need to get ready to change the world, and orders the three of them to do research for the data disks. Confused, the three of them comply.
Chapter Story: Nova and Vinchenz decide to check out the new website, Personal Space. There, they set up their own Personal Spaces and explore others. They then notice a rather large Personal Space and decide to see who owns it. It turns out that the Personal Space belongs to the Lamer Squad. Nova and Vinchenz defeat the Lamer Lankies and Leader Lamer. Leader Lamer finally gives up and decides to tell Sandman that he's not going to bother for the search of the data disks anymore. Confused, the two head back to MMM.

Chapter 7: Dangerous Virus Vault
VVV Excerpt: Yorodoku gets more insane every day as he struggles with his employees to find the data disks. His money gets wasted everyday, and his stock is lowering at a tremendous speed. Eventually, Alex, Johnathan, and Daryl are his only employees left. Yorodoku then decides to do the illegal scemes.
Chapter Story: Opal illegally enters the Virus Database where she fights tons of virus traces known as "venom." She eventually finds a message board with one post where a user by the name of Vyle Von Viirusu wants to hire a few hackers to search something for him. Opal then heads deeper into the Vault to find out more. There, she finds a strange virus trace... one that almost deletes her. She quickly escapes and immediately heads for MMM.

Chapter 8: The First Data Disk
VVV Excerpt: Yorodoku madly laughs. He finally found it; the Virtual World. A world created by his grandpa to hide the five data disks. The only problem is, one of the disks is gone. But he knows where it is. Yorodoku calls his last three employees to have a meeting.
Chapter Story: All the eight Matricians come together to storm the Abominator Tower to find the data disk. Snare leads. At the 20th floor, Snare and Co. find the data disk, guarded by Abomination 1.0b. The eight barely survive and take the data disk. Snare finds a note left by Abe telling the story on where Abe found the disk. It explains that Abe bought the disk from a strange user calming it to have rare data. Abe thought he wasted his money, however, because the disk has nothing but strange programming a lot of Japanese comments. But, just in case, he protected the disk on the 20th floor of his tower.

Chapter 9: Cherry's Visit to the P2P
VVV Excerpt: Yorodoku explains to Alex, Johnathan, and Daryl to head to a website called MegaMan Matrix. The three of them will assult the website and take the Data Disk from the website's Abominator Tower. The three of them are confused by comply to their old friend's request. They will do the attack tomorrow.
Chapter Story: Cherry, Snare, Opal, and Nova decide to go ask Mantis what to do. They head to P2P Network, enter the Lower P2P Area, and find out that Mantis is currently on the Stream, doing some strange hackings. They go back and find Mantis being attacked by the Stream Administrator. The four Matricians help him, and Mantis says that they need to get the four other data disks before a user named Vyle Von Viirusu does. Mantis also explains that he'll open up a link to place called the Virtual World, where they'll find the last four disks. Opal stays behind to help Mantis, and the last three Matricians head back to MMM to tell the others what to do.

Chapter 10: The Virtual World
VVV Excerpt: The excerpts stop here.
Chapter Story: Only a little bit of story here... the eight Matricians enter the Virtual World, and explore a huge overworld with four Zelda-esqe dungeons, where they'll fight bosses that protect the data disks. The dungeons are located in the most northern, southern, eastern, and western parts of this world.
To the north: Mt. Olympus, where they enter the volcano and fight Yodvod.
To the east: The Mayan Pyramids, where they go underground and fight Miodio.
To the south: The Dead Sea, where they go into an underwater shrine and fight Eigor.
To the west: A tower that teleports the party to a sky temple where they fight Kamisame.
After doing all of this, the chapter ends.

Chapter 11: VIRUS Attack!
Chapter Story: The Matricians relax as they try to figure out a way to delete the disks. Then, MMM gets attacked by Sandman, Oblivious, and DarkPhoenix1337!
Vinchenz and Mikero go after DarkPhoenix1337 as he kidnaps more Matricians and uses them against the two.
Lunchebox, Snare, and Opal go fight Oblivious as he deletes various parts of MMM.
Cherry, Nova, and Majikn fend off Sandman as he tries to forcefully take the disks away from them.
The Matricians win, but they lose the Data Disks. Luckily for them, Mikero followed after them and found their base of operations: The VIRUS Tower.

Chapter 12: Vyle Von Viirusu
Chapter Story: Not much story, the final dungeon is here (The VIRUS Tower) and here you can do many sidequests. Once you reach the top of the tower, Sandman, Oblivious, and DarkPhoenix1337 fight you at once. Once you win, they'll give up and delete themselves. The Matricians enter the last room and finally meet Vyle Von Viirusu, face to face. VVV explains that his grandpa created a far more advanced and easier to handle networking system than the current one. VVV plans on using the virus stored on the disks to delete the entire internet, possibly killing many users on it, and then propose his grandpa's networking system to replace the old one, effectively changing the world.
The battle between the Matricians and VVV ensure. VVV loses, but unleashes the virus upon the Matricians: Venomous.EXE. The Matricians barely win, but VVV sets off a program that'll delete the VIRUS Tower and everything inside. The Matricians try to convince VVV to leave but he refuses. Having no choice, the Matricians leave. End game.

Some extra information:

The final boss would be harder depending on how many sidequests you've done. If you did none, Venomous.EXE would be weaker than VVV. If you did them all, he would be harder than the two secret bosses put together.

Talking about the two secret bosses; there was going to be a building in the Virtual World's main town where if you bring the Shiny Stone to, you'll be teleported to another dimension where you would've fought the Vanda Knight Culex from Super Mario RPG. More of fan service than anything. Culex would've been a tough boss, nonetheless.
The shiny stone could have only been gotten by beating the game for the first time.

The second secret boss would've been in the glitched room near the tower in the Virtual World. You enter a few commands on the keyboard and then would've been teleported to Evil Mountain. After doing a dungeon, you'd fight Sauruin, a much tougher boss than Venomous.EXE's second last form.

There would've been two secret dungeons: The Secret Cave Underneath the Sea and the lower levels of the Virus Vault. Both dungeons would've been filled with a few secret items.

There was also going to be five items that, when put together, would've made the best armour in the game that anyone could've worn: The Ultimate Cover. Two of the pieces were going to be dropped by the secret bosses, two more were going to be in the secret dungeons, and the last one would've been in the VIRUS Tower.

ASR would've given you a sidequest where you enter a room and fight hard to delete viruses. Those viruses would've given you tons of experience for easy leveling. You would've had to start the sidequest over whenever you finish it.

ChaosVortex was going to be a secret character and Ares was going to be a secret character. Chaos would've given you a sidequest to recruit him and Ares was going to be found in the Virtual World.

That's all I can remember for secrets.
[/spoiler]

If anyone has any questions before I lock this, I'll gladly answer.

ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #195 on: 9 April 2008, 11:35:10 »

I just skimmed through all that and I'll read it later, but what I looked at was pretty good.

Also, I'll have you know it's been very hard suppressing a "WHO'S GONNA' WIN BEST FAN PROJECT NOW?" joke, but it's only 'cuz I love ya', Vinch.

Vinchenz Rock
Super Robot

« Reply #196 on: 9 April 2008, 13:57:18 »

Nah, the jokes are fine. They would be appreciated, really.

ChaosVortex
Super Robot

« Reply #197 on: 9 April 2008, 19:35:23 »

Good to hear. I was going to be the first one to point out the irony of the whole situation, but at the time it felt tasteless and unfunny due to the circumstance and if I had said it, I probably would've sounded like a total dick.

And if anyone wants to know or cares, I originally didn't want to be in it, but I had a change of heart (for whatever reason I forgot) and wanted to be in as a secret character.

Oh well.

[ N ][ M ][ C ]
[ S ][ - ][ E ]
[ J ][ V ][ W ]

ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #198 on: 9 April 2008, 22:59:02 »

Okay... GUESS WHO'S GONNA' WIN BEST FAN PROJECT FOR THE MMM AWARDS NOW?

...Jake, for Lost. Still.

preventerWIND
Super Robot

« Reply #199 on: 9 April 2008, 23:04:24 »

Or maybe it'll be me..  ;)

LOL BANDWAGON
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 » Print 
The MBoard  |  MegaMan Matrix  |  The Creation Station  |  : MegaMan Matrix: VIRUS Attack!! (Development Topic)
Jump to:
Cannot access offset of type string on string