MegaMan Matrix

Welcome, Guest. Please Log In or Register. Did you miss your activation email?
28 April 2024, 09:36:30
RadioGallery (OFFLINE)MBoard + MChatRegisterLog In
The MBoard  |  MegaMan Matrix  |  The Creation Station  |  : Maj's Gall'ry
Pages: 1 Print
Author Topic: Maj's Gall'ry  (Read 2369 times)
Majikn
Super Robot

« on: 11 January 2008, 08:34:54 »

None of the Majikn designs can really be considered... well, canon, because I'm always changing it around. I'm very indecisive like that. You also might notice I'm not good at drawing multiple poses. I could practice that in later drawings, but for now, here's what I got.

NEW: Majikn Reploid Sketch/Design
Editted with photoshop, you can probably tell. All I did was erase a bunch of crap and then play around with transparencies over a load of layers for maybe a few minutes. Now, I have an affinity for brambles/roses/plants in general so I tried to see if I could incorporate a bit o' that into my character's design without it being any sort of ripoff of Snare. The flower on the end of the sword didn't end up being much of a rose, and there's no thorns, but... there you go.

Neopet MSPaint Drawing (##### Yeah Neopets)
I entered this in one of them beauty contests. It failed with an f.

Previous Majikn Reploid Design
Sketched, editted with MSPaint, and, with Mikero's critique, editted it extensively for shading and positioning of the legs and feet and such. I didn't end up fixing the hand, though.

Old Reploid MSPaint Drawing
Just something I first posted in my original thread.

First Majikn Reploid Design
A short, silly-looking sniper-type character.

NEW: OMG LUIGI ARTPAD
No words to describe this one. I didn't bother shading the hat in because I had given up on it by that point.

Cutting: Your Only Solution
Someone else noticed this, and it amused me the way the characters were positioned at the time, so I screen'd it and went with it. It's a small picture because it's meant to be used as a sig.

IT'S BLUE
A signature I made for someone.

Seran Sketch
Just a character I made up.

Everyone's probably seen this little bugger in MMMRPG by now, but here it is. My sprite editting skills are better now than when I made it (still not very good), but here it is nonetheless.

GraalOnline Level Design
Graal was a 2D Zelda-esque online game that I used to play. It was originally called Zelda online, and then the guy got sued, and... yeah. Some of the tiles for level design are still direct ripoffs of A Link to the Past, which is kind of funny. Anyway the best part about Graal Online was being able to design your own levels and scripts with ease, and send them to the admins to upload to one of the servers, thus allowing you to contribute to the overall diversity of the areas in the world. This was the outer view of my magnum opus to be of level design, the Faelis Mansion. I never sent it in because I stopped playing that oddity of a game before I even came close to finishing it.

The Exorcist has taught me that when I'm losing an argument I may save face by vomiting on the opposition.
Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #1 on: 12 January 2008, 01:10:29 »

Is that Graal level supposed to be sitting on trees?

Majikn
Super Robot

« Reply #2 on: 12 January 2008, 01:17:52 »

Oddly enough, yes. It's a tree-housish thing.

The Exorcist has taught me that when I'm losing an argument I may save face by vomiting on the opposition.
Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #3 on: 12 January 2008, 01:37:14 »

That's cool.

The Otaku
Robot Master

« Reply #4 on: 8 March 2008, 10:51:19 »

I like the Reploid designs. They aren't too cluttered yet they look cool.

Pages: 1 Print 
The MBoard  |  MegaMan Matrix  |  The Creation Station  |  : Maj's Gall'ry
Jump to:
Cannot access offset of type string on string