MegaMan Matrix

Welcome, Guest. Please Log In or Register. Did you miss your activation email?
29 April 2024, 14:17:25
RadioGallery (OFFLINE)MBoard + MChatRegisterLog In
The MBoard  |  MegaMan Matrix  |  MMM General Forum  |  : Casting call for MegaMan: The Movie
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » Print
Author Topic: Casting call for MegaMan: The Movie  (Read 177827 times)
Xero
Matrix Marine

« Reply #400 on: 17 September 2008, 09:33:32 »

Welcome to MegaMan Matrix!

ChaosVortex
Super Robot

« Reply #401 on: 17 September 2008, 12:59:24 »

Did anyone manage to find the leaked fight scene anywhere.

Yeah, with Fire Man and Mega Man?

It got leaked on Youtube and he took it down shortly after. It was nice.

I don't think anyone here has it.

[ N ][ M ][ C ]
[ S ][ - ][ E ]
[ J ][ V ][ W ]

Mega Man and Yu-Gi-Oh! fanatic!
https://www.lulladin.weebly.com
Johncarllos
Super Robot

« Reply #402 on: 17 September 2008, 14:59:13 »

I only have 2 clips from the movie.
None of the others....

I can skin anything smaller than a bobcat in 30 seconds.
Skull Man
Noob

« Reply #403 on: 30 September 2008, 15:34:55 »

Welcome to MegaMan Matrix!

Thx

I only have 2 clips from the movie.
None of the others....

Would you be interested in sending it ?!?!?!?!??
 ;D
Doomslayer
Metall

« Reply #404 on: 7 October 2008, 05:52:30 »

I seen the fight movie and it was good however roll does not look right to me how ever megaman better be able to use the robot masters powers and change colors just like in the games and how are u doing the devil wily castle boss  ???
Fatso
Super Robot

« Reply #405 on: 7 October 2008, 20:20:19 »

l2punctuation pl0x

Yellow Devil will probably be CGI.
Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #406 on: 7 October 2008, 22:15:38 »

If he's in it at all. This is a story, so not every enemy has to show up otherwise it's just cluttered with stuff.

Doomslayer
Metall

« Reply #407 on: 7 October 2008, 23:49:52 »

yeah but still he is one of the key mm series enemies. He is the only mm enemy that keeps returning that actually is still difficult.
preventerWIND
Super Robot

« Reply #408 on: 8 October 2008, 00:22:57 »

True dat, Mets are about the opposite, they keep coming back in different forms, and always go down easily.

Until that 1-up Met came along and sacked us hard..

LOL BANDWAGON
Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #409 on: 8 October 2008, 00:56:58 »

I can see it working if like, maybe there was a big shot of all these enemies Wily unleashed or something, but do you expect this to be a movie of MM running through each level killing all these enemies, then fighting sub-bosses and then the RM over and over? And fighting the RMs AGAIN?

I can't really see a way that could translate at all. It's a movie so it's about a story, not gameplay, and while Yellow Devil is cool he contributes nothing to the story. A minor danger at best.

Imagine if in the Donkey Kong show they just jumped on crocs and collected bananas over and over for 50 episodes until they finally got to King K. Rool and THEN had a conversation!

Doomslayer
Metall

« Reply #410 on: 8 October 2008, 00:59:35 »

Do not forget about sniper joes those guys are such protoman ripoffs.
preventerWIND
Super Robot

« Reply #411 on: 8 October 2008, 01:03:39 »

We're not saying we want every detail to be crammed into the movie Mike. When Mega Man finishes beating the 8 RM's, he goes to fight Wily, Wily sends the Yellow Devil after Mega Man, and afterwards fights him himself.

Everything translates well when its a video game movie! I know for a fact Met's are going to be in the movie. And probably some other enemies will make brief appearances.

LOL BANDWAGON
Doomslayer
Metall

« Reply #412 on: 8 October 2008, 01:18:21 »

yep it should be a good movie. After all the special effects team did good in the ghost buster fan movies. Also i hope megaman changes armor color when he uses a robot masters weapon. On a side note nice pic wind
« Last Edit: 8 October 2008, 01:26:33 by Doomslayer » Logged
Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #413 on: 8 October 2008, 02:06:51 »

I highly doubt he'll change colour. It would look very stupid.

NovaMan XP
Super Robot

« Reply #414 on: 8 October 2008, 02:59:03 »

I mean come on,  he didn't even do it in the American TV show, and that show was beyond stupid.
preventerWIND
Super Robot

« Reply #415 on: 8 October 2008, 03:02:25 »

I'd like it if they change the color actually.

LOL BANDWAGON
Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #416 on: 8 October 2008, 03:04:30 »

You just want to see him pink or something.

I mean come on,  he didn't even do it in the American TV show, and that show was beyond stupid.

Was thinking the same thing.

ChaosVortex
Super Robot

« Reply #417 on: 8 October 2008, 03:08:59 »

With the color change, it depends.

It had better be a decent effect and actually look like he's the same Mega Man, just pink or green or whatever. If it's poorly applied, then ew.

[ N ][ M ][ C ]
[ S ][ - ][ E ]
[ J ][ V ][ W ]

preventerWIND
Super Robot

« Reply #418 on: 8 October 2008, 03:12:22 »

The colors for MM1 were decent, besides, with the design of the costume I doubt much will change.

You just want to see him pink or something.

Its one of the big themes of the game. Get a weapon change a color, get a weapon change a color! Seriously, whats the point of making this movie if they're not going to add this ##### in? Would you rather they hand a blue robot a gun and tell him to blow ##### up?

LOL BANDWAGON
Doomslayer
Metall

« Reply #419 on: 8 October 2008, 03:27:31 »

My thoughts exactly wind and they better get the colors right as well as buster weapon version right.
ChaosVortex
Super Robot

« Reply #420 on: 8 October 2008, 03:32:45 »

Would you rather they hand a blue robot a gun and tell him to blow ##### up?

If they did it like a reenactment to the Mega Man 2 box art, I wouldn't mind.

In fact, that'd be really awesome.

[ N ][ M ][ C ]
[ S ][ - ][ E ]
[ J ][ V ][ W ]

Doomslayer
Metall

« Reply #421 on: 8 October 2008, 03:51:10 »

If this movie is good enough he should make a movie based off of MM2
preventerWIND
Super Robot

« Reply #422 on: 8 October 2008, 04:37:27 »

Would you rather they hand a blue robot a gun and tell him to blow ##### up?

If they did it like a reenactment to the Mega Man 2 box art, I wouldn't mind.

In fact, that'd be really awesome.

It would be great as some parody movie, definitely. I'd watch it, just to see Crash Man's live action MM2 boxart face is excuse enough for me.

LOL BANDWAGON
Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #423 on: 8 October 2008, 05:04:25 »

I always figured the only reason they ever had him change colours in the FIRST place was just so YOU knew what power you're using, and then they went with it. It doesn't make sense in the real world that his whole body would just somehow change colour and I can't see any way that that could be done with a "decent effect".

If it's over the top and it's like BLAM colour explodes on to him it will be lame, and if he just quietly fades to another colour it will be lame, without much in-between.

I'd rather the movie be good than full of cheesy camp. It's not a Joss Whedon show whether you like it or not. And while it's a staple of the series that you get the RM's powers and that needs to be shown, I don't think the colour changing is a big enough deal that it "has to be" in there. I'm all for having him gain the weapons but I can't forsee any way the colours thing will look at all good.

Doomslayer
Metall

« Reply #424 on: 8 October 2008, 05:59:04 »

Most of all even if he does not change color what about weapon energy and his energy how are they going to display that.What i want to see is a live action metal man he is my favorite rm.
Daftman
Noob

« Reply #425 on: 8 October 2008, 06:12:10 »

In many interviews, I've stated every major boss will be in the film and it will be logically incorporated into the plot.  When I say every major boss from Megaman 1, I mean it.... :)

For those that want to read more about the in-depth process of the making of this film, the official blog is located over here:

http://megaman.ningin.com/

An informative read for anyone who gives a damn about this wacky film :P

I also recommend throwing questions my way.  I will answer pretty much anything.  The only spoilers I won't reveal are those that pertain to very specific plot details that I think are worth hiding.  Anything that was already in the first game's plot is already common knowledge!

Eddie

"Run! GO!  Get to da choppa!!"
Xero
Matrix Marine

« Reply #426 on: 8 October 2008, 09:33:43 »

Will there be any MM9 cameos?
Chron
Super Robot

« Reply #427 on: 8 October 2008, 13:38:17 »

Hahaha, I think that's pretty unlikely.
I'm afraid it'll be a while before you get to see anyone play Splash Woman's role, Xero.
Skull Man
Noob

« Reply #428 on: 8 October 2008, 14:51:10 »

I think the colour change effect would be necessary, it is afterall a very distinct trait of the MM series.

I think one way to incorporate it would be to have some sort of strip running around and through MM's armour and cannon that surges with the energy of the weapon being used.

Thus explaining the change.

I would love to Metal Man on the screen he is the best looking boss of the 2nd game.

More importantly, I would LOVE to see SKULL MAN, full Rock On gear, skulls and spiked bracelets !!!!

YEAH !!!!

P.S. Hey Eddie, you planning on releasing some shots of the RM's anytime soon ???  ??? Capcom always gives the fans a look at the RM's before the games are released I think if you are going to use their character you should follow suit !!! ;)

;D
« Last Edit: 8 October 2008, 14:57:56 by Skull Man » Logged
Doomslayer
Metall

« Reply #429 on: 8 October 2008, 18:58:48 »

What i want is for  them to make movies out of the whole mm series that's what many of us have been waiting for.
Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #430 on: 9 October 2008, 02:19:05 »

I definitely have not been waiting for that. And making that many MM movies... Unless it's a phenom like Bond there's no way that many movies could stay decent that long.

I really don't think the changing of MM's colouring is that distinctive a trait of the series. Just the fact that you can use the RMs weapons. But not the colour thing, that's just extra to the RM weapon.

NovaMan XP
Super Robot

« Reply #431 on: 9 October 2008, 02:20:26 »

What I'm waiting for is Mega Man 9!! .... wait.
Skull Man
Noob

« Reply #432 on: 9 October 2008, 19:14:09 »

Really and truthfully, I could care less if MM changes colour or if half of the robots are human in this movie. I'm looking forward to the story being translated to the big screen and because it is a fan film I will excuse the many changes that will have to be made.

I cannot excuse these hollywood films that have the budget to shoot a great piece and end up changing the look, names and feel of the basic story to fill seats (may seem like this is directed to Mr. Bay, but...... okay it is !!!! ;)).

Capcom missed the opportunity to make a few movies out of this franchise and instead allowed for Street Fighter to happen (Guile = Jean Claude Van Damme  >:(). Let's face it, MM is probably just as popular, if not more, than Mario (and MM1 wasn't even included with every NES sold in North America) but he's been slept on huge !!!!!

Way to go Eddie, hopefully what you're doing will light a fire under Capcom's ass and get them to give us more titles and a decent movie/tv show for once.
Doomslayer
Metall

« Reply #433 on: 9 October 2008, 20:51:55 »

True the street fighter movie sucked maybe the soon to be released new street fighter movie will do the game justice. But then again it is a sad world for Hollywood when fan movies are kicking actual movies rear ends.
Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #434 on: 9 October 2008, 22:45:58 »

I honestly have never seen a fan movie that kicked the ass of any professional movie, no matter how bad Street Fighter was. I'm still not decided on the new Street Fighter movie either. Sometimes doing everything exactly like the source material doesn't translate right and looks stupid.

It's like the live action Dragon Ball movie. Everyone's pissing and moaning because it's not like the actual stuff at all, but even if it was down pound for pound killer clown clowned carbon copied right off the actual stuff it would be awful.

Really and truthfully, I could care less if MM changes colour or if half of the robots are human in this movie. I'm looking forward to the story being translated to the big screen and because it is a fan film I will excuse the many changes that will have to be made.

You said "fan film" and "big screen" in the same sentence...

Anyway MM has never been close to as popular as Mario, and I don't want him to be.

Vinchenz Rock
Super Robot

« Reply #435 on: 9 October 2008, 22:49:11 »

Anyway MM has never been close to as popular as Mario, and I don't want him to be.

Bleh. They both have more spin-offs than any other game series.

Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #436 on: 9 October 2008, 22:55:52 »

That doesn't make them as popular as each other. Mario is phenom and an icon. As much as I love MM he's just not as epic.

ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #437 on: 9 October 2008, 23:25:27 »

Most people I'm friends with didn't even know who MegaMan was until they met me. That includes my friends back home, and my new friends at college.

MegaMan is not popular at all.

Vinchenz Rock
Super Robot

« Reply #438 on: 9 October 2008, 23:30:29 »

My new friends here at college know who he is.

I should have known, being in a game development course and all.

But they all laughed when I said "Do you know what Megaman is?" with a serious face.

One of them even made the charge up noise and "fired" a charged shot at me. XD

Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #439 on: 9 October 2008, 23:36:36 »

My friends all knew, but then knew more because of me. Still, he's not an icon like Mario. Not even close. Ahead of him is Crash Bandicoot in closeness even. And Spiro. And they suck! Crash's best game was CTR, which was just another Mario Kart ripoff!

ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #440 on: 9 October 2008, 23:42:06 »

Yeah, I forgot to mention, at best one of my friends knew OF him but really not much more than that.

But yeah, when I wear my MegaMan shirts, I meet a lot more people who know who he is because they'll compliment the shirt or something. And that's given me more faith in the amount of MegaMan fans, because I usually get at least two people saying "Oh, sweet MegaMan shirt!" every time I wear one.

Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #441 on: 9 October 2008, 23:44:21 »

I don't know how people can just go compliment strangers shirts without saying anything else first. I did that once, but I was half drunk so I guess that eased it.

He had on a Death From Above 1979 shirt. And their songs rule.

ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #442 on: 9 October 2008, 23:45:32 »

I wear awesome shirts so I get a lot of people complimenting them.

ESPECIALLY the Green Monkeys shirt.

Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #443 on: 9 October 2008, 23:47:35 »

Yeah I get stuff like that too but I don't know HOW people are just able to do that. But I'm a shy person.

Skull Man
Noob

« Reply #444 on: 30 October 2008, 14:08:12 »

Green Monkey shirts !?!?!?!?!?!?

Are there any updates on the movie ??
ChaosVortex
Super Robot

« Reply #445 on: 30 October 2008, 18:17:56 »

The actor that was going to play as Mega Man contracted some sort of disease, and will be replaced by Brad Pitt.

[ N ][ M ][ C ]
[ S ][ - ][ E ]
[ J ][ V ][ W ]

preventerWIND
Super Robot

« Reply #446 on: 30 October 2008, 18:24:19 »

I heard Bass is going to appear.

LOL BANDWAGON
ChaosVortex
Super Robot

« Reply #447 on: 30 October 2008, 18:26:02 »

Keanu Reeves.

[ N ][ M ][ C ]
[ S ][ - ][ E ]
[ J ][ V ][ W ]

preventerWIND
Super Robot

« Reply #448 on: 30 October 2008, 18:26:54 »

And Proto Man's going to have a beard.

LOL BANDWAGON
ChaosVortex
Super Robot

« Reply #449 on: 30 October 2008, 18:28:50 »

... Now that's too far.

[ N ][ M ][ C ]
[ S ][ - ][ E ]
[ J ][ V ][ W ]

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » Print 
The MBoard  |  MegaMan Matrix  |  MMM General Forum  |  : Casting call for MegaMan: The Movie
Jump to:
Cannot access offset of type string on string