MegaMan Matrix

Welcome, Guest. Please Log In or Register. Did you miss your activation email?
28 April 2024, 14:04:00
RadioGallery (OFFLINE)MBoard + MChatRegisterLog In
The MBoard  |  MegaMan Matrix  |  The Creation Station  |  : Matricians: Show your desktops! (Not dial-up friendly!)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 » Print
Author Topic: Matricians: Show your desktops! (Not dial-up friendly!)  (Read 318718 times)
preventerWIND
Super Robot

« Reply #200 on: 10 January 2008, 02:10:24 »

Yeah, go git'em.

LOL BANDWAGON
Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #201 on: 10 January 2008, 02:26:00 »

My school just happens to have a Ghost Busting class. Doesn't yours?

Heh. You and your underprivileged schools.

I was doing a line from Corner Gas you mook!

Karen: "I thought the first rule of book club is that we don't talk about book club."
Lacey: "That's Fight Club."
Karen: "Howdoyouknowaboutfightclub?"

And yeah, we don't have Ghost Busting class in Ottawa. Us "Otters", as you say, are BORN Ghost Busters!

ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #202 on: 10 January 2008, 03:13:58 »

Are you sure it isn't just a class where you animate Ghost Busters?

I mean, I highly doubt you... Canadians could afford all of the equipment needed for a true Ghost Busters education.

Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #203 on: 10 January 2008, 03:21:00 »

I said Ottawa people don't need a class on it.

Panda
Sniper Joe

« Reply #204 on: 10 January 2008, 06:04:24 »

No, nobody likes furfags.
DRAMA!

Wait, Nova's a furry? O_o
Captain Sanoguchi
Super Robot

« Reply #205 on: 10 January 2008, 06:57:44 »

I'm really hoping he isn't.
preventerWIND
Super Robot

« Reply #206 on: 10 January 2008, 13:05:41 »

He is. I think. Probably.

Anyways, Mikey, I don't watch Corner Gass very often. Also, that otter thing was something I asked my friends, still to this day I don't know what they call people from Ottawa.. Care to fill me in?

LOL BANDWAGON
Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #207 on: 11 January 2008, 01:04:07 »

I don't know. "Ottawans"? You'd have to ask people outside the city I think, since there's no reason to talk about ourselves in the third person. I think it's just generally "People from Ottawa [who take all our tax dollars]". The second part is to be added if you're from one of the Territories.

Otter is funny though.

ChaosVortex
Super Robot

« Reply #208 on: 11 January 2008, 01:26:21 »

Still haven't cleaned my desktop.

[ N ][ M ][ C ]
[ S ][ - ][ E ]
[ J ][ V ][ W ]

Mega Man and Yu-Gi-Oh! fanatic!
https://www.lulladin.weebly.com
Jakey
Robot Master

« Reply #209 on: 11 January 2008, 03:58:55 »

My wallpaper is EYEPOPPING!

Johncarllos
Super Robot

« Reply #210 on: 11 January 2008, 23:44:32 »

Oooh, neato.

His head is shaped like an egg.

I can skin anything smaller than a bobcat in 30 seconds.
Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #211 on: 12 January 2008, 04:28:11 »

Uhf. PC.

Captain Sanoguchi
Super Robot

« Reply #212 on: 12 January 2008, 06:12:59 »

So, is Nova a furfag? We never cleared that up.
Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #213 on: 12 January 2008, 06:44:23 »

None of our business.

Captain Sanoguchi
Super Robot

« Reply #214 on: 12 January 2008, 06:52:22 »

Yes it is Mike. Friends don't let friends be furfags.
Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #215 on: 12 January 2008, 06:54:37 »

The amount of times the word fag is on this page is more than annoying already.

Captain Sanoguchi
Super Robot

« Reply #216 on: 12 January 2008, 06:56:21 »

Fine. Friends don't let friends love furrys.
Panda
Sniper Joe

« Reply #217 on: 12 January 2008, 14:14:47 »

*looks at my username*

...what's wrong with being furry?
Captain Sanoguchi
Super Robot

« Reply #218 on: 12 January 2008, 19:29:22 »

Everything.
Snare
Super Robot

« Reply #219 on: 13 January 2008, 02:14:37 »

The amount of times the word fag is on this page is more than annoying already.

It never fails.

Sano will bring up homosexuality or question of manliness in every topic he posts in. EVEN IF IT IS ONLY PART OF A WORD.

Well played, Sano.
NovaMan XP
Super Robot

« Reply #220 on: 13 January 2008, 03:48:13 »

Er, where did ANYONE get the idea that I was a furry-lover or whatever?

Riiight. I'm not.
ChaosVortex
Super Robot

« Reply #221 on: 13 January 2008, 04:11:34 »

Sounded pretty random and accusational to me.

I say we beat Sano.

And not the good kind.

[ N ][ M ][ C ]
[ S ][ - ][ E ]
[ J ][ V ][ W ]

NovaMan XP
Super Robot

« Reply #222 on: 13 January 2008, 04:13:32 »

Actually, it was Wind who called me it.
preventerWIND
Super Robot

« Reply #223 on: 13 January 2008, 04:14:57 »

YEAH LETS BEAT SANO!

LOL BANDWAGON
Captain Sanoguchi
Super Robot

« Reply #224 on: 13 January 2008, 05:15:16 »

No, I was defending my faithful sidekick all the way.
I say WIND deserves a good spanking... WITH A BASEBALL BAT!
Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #225 on: 13 January 2008, 05:24:29 »

Spank Wind on your own time like we know you dream about every night while listening to Your Chemical Romance LPs under the covers with a flashlight writing  in your diary about how pissed off you are at your parents for making you get braces and how you can't have popcorn with the other boys when your cabin watches movies because it gets stuck in your brace face. "Oh I can't chew gum! Oh I can't eat soy! Lactose gives me spastic colon! My feet are wet!" LISTEN TO YOURSELF, MAN! You're spiraling down an evervescent tube to your own demise, man! An obsidian void is creeping up inside your soul, the very core of being is drowning, drenched in the puss and bile and waste that has become your own mind. You think there's no system, man? You think they're not watching? They're not lisntening? There's a sticker on every banana, man! Think about that #####!

ChaosVortex
Super Robot

« Reply #226 on: 13 January 2008, 05:25:49 »

I have. No idea. What I just read, but it made me smile.

A lot.

[ N ][ M ][ C ]
[ S ][ - ][ E ]
[ J ][ V ][ W ]

Captain Sanoguchi
Super Robot

« Reply #227 on: 13 January 2008, 05:55:03 »

Spank Wind on your own time like we know you dream about every night while listening to Your Chemical Romance LPs under the covers with a flashlight writing in your diary about how pissed off you are at your parents for making you get braces and how you can't have popcorn with the other boys when your cabin watches movies because it gets stuck in your brace face. "Oh I can't chew gum! Oh I can't eat soy! Lactose gives me spastic colon! My feet are wet!" LISTEN TO YOURSELF, MAN! You're spiraling down an evervescent tube to your own demise, man! An obsidian void is creeping up inside your soul, the very core of being is drowning, drenched in the puss and bile and waste that has become your own mind. You think there's no system, man? You think they're not watching? They're not listening? There's a sticker on every banana, man! Think about that #####!

Chemical Romance sucks. I chose to get braces. I hate popcorn. I don't live in a cabin with other boys and watch movies. I still chew gum anyway. I don't even really know what Soy is. I've never really cared about my colon. I actually do have to be careful about having my feet wet because letting my feet be wet for an extended amount of time gives me a really bad rash called Eczima. I hate my own voice. I like water tube slides. I don't care about systems, math annoys me. I don't care if math is watching me. Or listening to me. I don't care about the sticker, I don't eat the peel. I won't think at all.
Majikn
Super Robot

« Reply #228 on: 13 January 2008, 06:00:23 »

My Chemical Romance is a love-it-or-hate-it band.

The Exorcist has taught me that when I'm losing an argument I may save face by vomiting on the opposition.
Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #229 on: 13 January 2008, 06:05:24 »

Hate it.

Spank Wind on your own time like we know you dream about every night while listening to Your Chemical Romance LPs under the covers with a flashlight writing in your diary about how pissed off you are at your parents for making you get braces and how you can't have popcorn with the other boys when your cabin watches movies because it gets stuck in your brace face. "Oh I can't chew gum! Oh I can't eat soy! Lactose gives me spastic colon! My feet are wet!" LISTEN TO YOURSELF, MAN! You're spiraling down an evervescent tube to your own demise, man! An obsidian void is creeping up inside your soul, the very core of being is drowning, drenched in the puss and bile and waste that has become your own mind. You think there's no system, man? You think they're not watching? They're not listening? There's a sticker on every banana, man! Think about that #####!

Chemical Romance sucks. I chose to get braces. I hate popcorn. I don't live in a cabin with other boys and watch movies. I still chew gum anyway. I don't even really know what Soy is. I've never really cared about my colon. I actually do have to be careful about having my feet wet because letting my feet be wet for an extended amount of time gives me a really bad rash called Eczima. I hate my own voice. I like water tube slides. I don't care about systems, math annoys me. I don't care if math is watching me. Or listening to me. I don't care about the sticker, I don't eat the peel. I won't think at all.

You're the one that listens to them. Braces are for nerds with bad teeth like you. Popcorn > You. Cabins are at camp, the idea was that you're at camp, keep up. How do people not know what soy is? You'd care if you had spastic colon, look it up. Eczema is gross and is spelled with 2 E's. A lot of people hate their own voice. Waterslides are fun, a portal to death isn't (unless you're a FOR-TRUE emo, but that's an oxymoron). I said nothing about math, don't change the subject (the subject is not math, english, law or any scholastic "subject"). Math has no eyes with which to watch, but THEY do. Math has no ears with which to listen, but THEY do. The sticker is a device, the peel is a lie. Why should today be any different?

Majikn
Super Robot

« Reply #230 on: 13 January 2008, 06:11:20 »

Haven't listened to it. But I come across people who love it and people who hate it regularly, and the people who like it tend to have respectable opinions, so I figure it's just that.

The Exorcist has taught me that when I'm losing an argument I may save face by vomiting on the opposition.
Captain Sanoguchi
Super Robot

« Reply #231 on: 13 January 2008, 06:15:52 »

You're the one that listens to them. Braces are for nerds with bad teeth like you. Popcorn > You. Cabins are at camp, the idea was that you're at camp, keep up. How do people not know what soy is? You'd care if you had spastic colon, look it up. Eczema is gross and is spelled with 2 E's. A lot of people hate their own voice. Waterslides are fun, a portal to death isn't (unless you're a FOR-TRUE emo, but that's an oxymoron). I said nothing about math, don't change the subject (the subject is not math, English, law or any scholastic "subject"). Math has no eyes with which to watch, but THEY do. Math has no ears with which to listen, but THEY do. The sticker is a device, the peel is a lie. Why should today be any different?

No, you are. Braces are for people who want teeth that work correctly. Me > You. Yeah, i got that, I've never been to a camp anyway. Because soy is stupid. No, colons are stupid. I know Eczema is gross, and there are many ways to spell it, be glad my way was anywhere close to correct. I know. Dieing is for losers and fat people. I like English! THEY suck. THEY suck. The sticker is a tiny piece of paper with adhesive on the back, the peel is real and born in nature. It's actually night right now.
Majikn
Super Robot

« Reply #232 on: 13 January 2008, 06:19:48 »

Reading this is mental rape.

Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #233 on: 13 January 2008, 06:23:30 »

Pretty much.

You're the one that listens to them. Braces are for nerds with bad teeth like you. Popcorn > You. Cabins are at camp, the idea was that you're at camp, keep up. How do people not know what soy is? You'd care if you had spastic colon, look it up. Eczema is gross and is spelled with 2 E's. A lot of people hate their own voice. Waterslides are fun, a portal to death isn't (unless you're a FOR-TRUE emo, but that's an oxymoron). I said nothing about math, don't change the subject (the subject is not math, English, law or any scholastic "subject"). Math has no eyes with which to watch, but THEY do. Math has no ears with which to listen, but THEY do. The sticker is a device, the peel is a lie. Why should today be any different?

No, you are. Braces are for people who want teeth that work correctly. Me > You. Yeah, i got that, I've never been to a camp anyway. Because soy is stupid. No, colons are stupid. I know Eczema is gross, and there are many ways to spell it, be glad my way was anywhere close to correct. I know. Dieing is for losers and fat people. I like English! THEY suck. THEY suck. The sticker is a tiny piece of paper with adhesive on the back, the peel is real and born in nature. It's actually night right now.

Wrong. You should have been awesome enough to grow teeth correctly out sheer force of will. Wrong. That's sucky. Wrong. That's ignorant. As far as the DICTIONARY is concerned, it's eczema. Me too. Pretty much. Me too. Yes, but do THEY swallow? Yes, but do THEY spit? The sticker is a device, the peel is a lie. Night is a device.

Captain Sanoguchi
Super Robot

« Reply #234 on: 13 January 2008, 06:33:12 »

Wrong. You should have been awesome enough to grow teeth correctly out sheer force of will. Wrong. That's sucky. Wrong. That's ignorant. As far as the DICTIONARY is concerned, it's eczema. Me too. Pretty much. Me too. Yes, but do THEY swallow? Yes, but do THEY spit? The sticker is a device, the peel is a lie. Night is a device.

Yes huh. One can't change how they were born. I've never really been interested. Yes huh. Fine, I'll check it out later. Well, now I know so it's fine. Cool. Yeah. Great. I'm sure THEY do. If THEY feel like looking extremely rude. No not really, and the peel is pretty real to me. Night is a period of time characterized by darkness and the sun being at the other side of the Earth.
preventerWIND
Super Robot

« Reply #235 on: 13 January 2008, 06:33:38 »

Both of you shut the hell up. Please.

LOL BANDWAGON
Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #236 on: 13 January 2008, 06:39:43 »

I could've just let him spank you, now he's distracted. Anyway it's pretty much totally dissolved now.

Yes huh. One can't change how they were born. I've never really been interested. Yes huh. Fine, I'll check it out later. Well, now I know so it's fine. Cool. Yeah. Great. I'm sure THEY do. If THEY feel like looking extremely rude. No not really, and the peel is pretty real to me. Night is a period of time characterized by darkness and the sun being at the other side of the Earth.

No, not at all. You can if you're born from aliens, I suspect. It's fun. Nope. Don't bother it's gross. OK. Yep. Yep. THEY do. THEY don't. Night is a lie.

Captain Sanoguchi
Super Robot

« Reply #237 on: 13 January 2008, 06:56:07 »

I'm so over this.
Back to business, it's time to spank WIND.
preventerWIND
Super Robot

« Reply #238 on: 13 January 2008, 07:02:19 »

Deal, but I'm not paying you for Digimon.

*bends down*

LOL BANDWAGON
Captain Sanoguchi
Super Robot

« Reply #239 on: 13 January 2008, 07:10:02 »

NO! MY FREAKIN' DIGIMON! DIE!

*Bat'd.*
preventerWIND
Super Robot

« Reply #240 on: 13 January 2008, 07:12:48 »

BUT YOU *thwack* PROMISED! ;_;

LOL BANDWAGON
Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #241 on: 13 January 2008, 08:11:00 »

I'm so over this.
Back to business, it's time to spank WIND.

Translation: Mike wins. Again.

Johncarllos
Super Robot

« Reply #242 on: 13 January 2008, 16:38:23 »

It's undeniable.
That argument was an enjoyable read.
I kind of want to save it...

Captain Sanoguchi
Super Robot

« Reply #243 on: 13 January 2008, 17:47:40 »

Do it.
Panda
Sniper Joe

« Reply #244 on: 14 January 2008, 12:54:20 »

Save it.
Johncarllos
Super Robot

« Reply #245 on: 14 January 2008, 21:26:15 »

Done.

Tell me if I screwed up.

Captain Sanoguchi
Super Robot

« Reply #246 on: 14 January 2008, 23:15:06 »

You did.
Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #247 on: 15 January 2008, 02:08:35 »

Formatting plz.

Johncarllos
Super Robot

« Reply #248 on: 15 January 2008, 02:14:42 »

Elaboration would help.
I'm not sure how accurately Mac rtf->txt-> your computers looks.

Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #249 on: 15 January 2008, 02:16:12 »

Essentially, it's just one big blob of text. Make it a new line every time someone speaks.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 » Print 
The MBoard  |  MegaMan Matrix  |  The Creation Station  |  : Matricians: Show your desktops! (Not dial-up friendly!)
Jump to:
Cannot access offset of type string on string