MegaMan Matrix

Welcome, Guest. Please Log In or Register. Did you miss your activation email?
30 April 2024, 03:49:47
RadioGallery (OFFLINE)MBoard + MChatRegisterLog In
The MBoard  |  MegaMan Matrix  |  The Creation Station  |  : Snare's remixed tunes ("An original composition from ME. LISTEN PLOX")
Pages: 1 Print
Author Topic: Snare's remixed tunes ("An original composition from ME. LISTEN PLOX")  (Read 3045 times)
Snare
Super Robot

« on: 11 December 2007, 00:46:02 »

I just recently got a music sequencing program and Garritan Personal Orchestra (A collection of high quality orchestral instrument samples...).

Now since I'm still not all that musically adept, all I really do at this stage is import midi files into the program and edit them, though the results are fairly nice I'd consider this to be what recoloring is to spriting, still I'd like to share what I've made so far.

The first song is Windman's theme, I replaced the main track with Piccolo and Flute while the bass line was moved up a few octaves and is now played on the harp. Uh, I guess it sounds pretty...pretty.

http://www.wikiupload.com/download_page.php?id=27475

as for the BEST song I've remade, it's from Final Fantasy 6 (3?) I've never played the game but I heard this song and I liked it, it's from an Opera Scene in the game and it's called "Aria di Mezzo Caratterre" give it a listen. I've made so many changes from the original midi, I can't even list them all.

http://www.wikiupload.com/download_page.php?id=27476
« Last Edit: 25 December 2007, 18:40:15 by Snare » Logged
Majikn
Super Robot

« Reply #1 on: 11 December 2007, 01:28:54 »

Quicktime gets confused every time I try and open either of those.

The Exorcist has taught me that when I'm losing an argument I may save face by vomiting on the opposition.
Snare
Super Robot

« Reply #2 on: 11 December 2007, 02:33:06 »

Did you try downloading them and opening them with something other than Quicktime? D8
Abominator
Creator of MMM

« Reply #3 on: 11 December 2007, 15:11:59 »

That's a pretty decent WindMan tune.

Sounds kinda OoTish.

I might be ugly... At least I ain't got no money!
Majikn
Super Robot

« Reply #4 on: 11 December 2007, 18:53:03 »

Don't get sassy with me, you! I didn't download it because it automatically plays the file directly off the page. And since quicktime came up and was all "ERROR" about it, I assumed there was nothing to download. But I shall see if I can download it without doing that.

EDIT: I tried putting the URL on a preview post and right-clicking for "Save Target As" but that was in the format of an html document. So then I tried Firefox. With Firefox I still can't download it, but I can at least hear it. It has to do with the URL not being of the actual file and me not being able to get it straight from the source because Quicktime says "NO YOU CAN'T DO THAT SORRY"

EDITEDIT: This second song reminds me so much of a twisted Aeris theme. I never realised her song was based on an FF6 song.
« Last Edit: 11 December 2007, 19:05:32 by Majikn » Logged

The Exorcist has taught me that when I'm losing an argument I may save face by vomiting on the opposition.
Aresian
Sniper Joe

« Reply #5 on: 16 December 2007, 23:37:20 »

It is the original version after all... and one of the best themes (regardless of variation) that was ever made by Nobuo Uematsu... and he's made alot of good stuffz.

That's definately one thing the FF series has going for it. *shrugs*

Either way, nicely done Snare-san. Brings back memories and emotions.

I AM DJSonic!
Vinchenz Rock
Super Robot

« Reply #6 on: 17 December 2007, 03:36:19 »

Awesome Snare. Mind if you do one tune remix for a certain game that I may be working on? >_>

Snare
Super Robot

« Reply #7 on: 25 December 2007, 18:39:51 »

Well it depends on the style and quality of the midi but shoot.

Posted on: 17 December 2007, 12:09:57

Here's something I made on my own, I'm PROUD OF IT SHUT UP.

http://www.wikiupload.com/download_page.php?id=28678
Pages: 1 Print 
The MBoard  |  MegaMan Matrix  |  The Creation Station  |  : Snare's remixed tunes ("An original composition from ME. LISTEN PLOX")
Jump to:
Cannot access offset of type string on string