MegaMan Matrix

Welcome, Guest. Please Log In or Register. Did you miss your activation email?
28 April 2024, 09:41:09
RadioGallery (OFFLINE)MBoard + MChatRegisterLog In
The MBoard  |  MegaMan Series  |  Classic Series  |  : 20th Anniversary Rock Arrange Album
Pages: 1 Print
Poll
Question: What do you think of the Rockman 1~6 Rock Arrange?
It's fantastic
Not bad
Less than memorable
It's AWFUL
Don't care

Author Topic: 20th Anniversary Rock Arrange Album  (Read 9152 times)
Aych
Metall

« on: 7 December 2007, 13:52:26 »

It's officially out now, so for those who have listened to it already, I put this question to you: Do you think TEAM Entertainment delivered on your expectations?

It's been awhile since an official arrange album was released, and I have to say, I find it to be quite well done. I'm especially fond of Get Weapon, Dr. Cossack 2, Wily RM5 and Title Mixes. Those tracks I found to be excellent, the others range from fair to good.
Sub Tank
Noob

« Reply #1 on: 7 December 2007, 15:43:11 »

It's not bad, for the most part.  Still, I've heard way better fan remixes of the MM3 title theme, so I'm kind of bummed out over that one.

#####
Abominator
Creator of MMM

« Reply #2 on: 7 December 2007, 16:15:11 »

Decent, but not amazing... Same old tunes done over again again again...

I'm fixin' it up for the Radio now, coincidentally.

I might be ugly... At least I ain't got no money!
Xero
Matrix Marine

« Reply #3 on: 7 December 2007, 19:12:45 »

It's all right.  Could be better in some songs.
Chron
Super Robot

« Reply #4 on: 7 December 2007, 19:50:31 »

Any links to a place to get the content?
I'd like to hear it.
NovaMan XP
Super Robot

« Reply #5 on: 7 December 2007, 22:20:49 »

Here.
Chron
Super Robot

« Reply #6 on: 8 December 2007, 01:19:12 »

Hmm. Not bad stuff.
Update this post when I listen to most of it.

Thanks.

These were all quite good, although I can't help but feel they farked up a bit on Wily Castle 1 from MM2. Which is a good song, but it's okay since there are many other versions of it.

I'm happy about the second Cossack stage remix, myself.
Dr. Cossack is my hero.
« Last Edit: 8 December 2007, 02:04:19 by Chron » Logged
Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #7 on: 16 December 2007, 06:10:51 »

Is there a way to see voting results without voting?

NovaMan XP
Super Robot

« Reply #8 on: 16 December 2007, 23:58:14 »

I don't know... but here's the results so far.
Abominator
Creator of MMM

« Reply #9 on: 17 December 2007, 16:42:08 »

I've got a "view results" button...

I thought everyone did.

I might be ugly... At least I ain't got no money!
Vinchenz Rock
Super Robot

« Reply #10 on: 17 December 2007, 16:46:23 »

Didn't vote for this yet, but nope, no view results button.

Aych
Metall

« Reply #11 on: 17 December 2007, 19:12:38 »

Is there a way to see voting results without voting?

No. I set the poll up that way, just to be a jackass.

Why? Any particular reason you want to with-hold your opinion from my prying, intrusive eyes?

Or do you just want to see what the general consensus is so you can decide whether or not to check out the album, at which point you'd then vote?

Or ##### ##### ##### ##### ##### ##### ##### ##### ##### #####?

I'm going to guess it's the third one, even though committing to such a thing is so grueling and requires the utmost devotion. You, sir, have my respect.
Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #12 on: 17 December 2007, 21:35:24 »

Uh, no. I want to withhold my opinion until I actually listen to it, smartass. Because it's impossible to comment on "Do you think TEAM Entertainment delivered on your expectations?" if I haven't heard it yet.

And the reason I asked that question was for polls in the future that don't have an "I don't care" option if I don't. In this case I was actually going to listen. Actually, usually if you click "view results" you can't vote after anyway, so no I wasn't going to see what everyone else's opinion was before I voted.

So get bent.

Aych
Metall

« Reply #13 on: 18 December 2007, 06:55:35 »

Oooh, not the response I was expecting. On the contrary, I think it's you who needs to relax, bending boy. You're quick to toss out insults, never having been insulted in the first place. Funny that you fellows have told me I need to lighten up and recognize satire more, but you have failed at exactly that.

Your reason, which I asked for in jest, was close enough to the second anyway, so I'm confused as to why you're so ruffled.
Majikn
Super Robot

« Reply #14 on: 18 December 2007, 07:12:12 »

I think it's important to separate "Mikero" from "you fellows". Same goes for anyone, really.

Anyway, people make mistakes. It's just when the mistakes are repetitive that others will then step in and say "Hey. HEY. Stop it," and that's probably why you were told to "recognize satire more" as you put it.

I think the mistake had to do with seeing the first part of the post and then skimming the rest, because that's exactly what I did and I jumped to the same conclusion. After reading it through I could tell you were kidding.

The Exorcist has taught me that when I'm losing an argument I may save face by vomiting on the opposition.
Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #15 on: 18 December 2007, 08:43:35 »

I took it as though he was trying to insult me out of nowhere, which he apparently wasn't. My mistake, I apologize Aych.

Aych
Metall

« Reply #16 on: 18 December 2007, 09:54:11 »

Nah, I just made myself appear overly contemptuous and nosy, what with you mentioning the results set-up...

I think it's important to separate "Mikero" from "you fellows".

I referred to him that way because he was one of a few people who got defensive when I misunderstood a typo or something another poster made. Not exactly the same thing here, but I can see how one could interpret my post that way. My bad.
Pages: 1 Print 
The MBoard  |  MegaMan Series  |  Classic Series  |  : 20th Anniversary Rock Arrange Album
Jump to:
Cannot access offset of type string on string