MegaMan Matrix

Welcome, Guest. Please Log In or Register. Did you miss your activation email?
2 May 2024, 16:42:26
RadioGallery (OFFLINE)MBoard + MChatRegisterLog In
The MBoard  |  MegaMan Series  |  Miscellaneous MegaMan Games  |  : Which Megaman would you want for Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 » Print
Poll
Question: Choose from Classic to Starforce Megaman
Megaman Classic   -38 (53.5%)
Megaman X   -12 (16.9%)
Megaman Zero   -5 (7%)
Megaman EXE.   -0 (0%)
Megaman Trigger (Legends)   -5 (7%)
Megaman Zx (Models that switch)   -7 (9.9%)
Starforce Megaman   -4 (5.6%)
Total Voters: 63

Author Topic: Which Megaman would you want for Super Smash Bros. Brawl  (Read 111742 times)
Advent Akksul
Metall

« on: 2 December 2007, 22:10:41 »

I choose Classic Megaman, because he started it all

~Discuss~

No Sig yet gotta wait for one!
Abominator
Creator of MMM

« Reply #1 on: 2 December 2007, 22:13:18 »

It'd have to be Classic to be worthwhile...

I might be ugly... At least I ain't got no money!
NovaMan XP
Super Robot

« Reply #2 on: 2 December 2007, 22:14:50 »

Classic. If not him, then X. If not that... Trigger.

All of the others are unacceptable.
Johncarllos
Super Robot

« Reply #3 on: 2 December 2007, 22:17:32 »

I choose X, he fits the mold better, and is manlier.

I can skin anything smaller than a bobcat in 30 seconds.
ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #4 on: 2 December 2007, 22:26:36 »

It's Classic or bust.
I'd assume that's what they would pick, as well, seeing as he started off the whole shebang with six straight games on the NES alongside several other competitors.

HyperEpsilon
Noob

« Reply #5 on: 2 December 2007, 23:10:00 »

Classic has the best feel for SSBB, partly due to actual style, and partly due to him already having precedent in the Marvel versus Capcom series of fighting games. His Final Smash would obviously be that super Megaman fusion thing.

... And Roll could be an assist trophy!
Yubi Shines
Robot Master

« Reply #6 on: 2 December 2007, 23:28:24 »

Classic is the only one that makes sense, although X could be allowed too as an unlockable one.

Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
"By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe."
SB
Sniper Joe

« Reply #7 on: 2 December 2007, 23:30:05 »

Trigger would be a nice suprise addition, but that'll never happen...

So I guess a realistic answer would be Zero, due to his moves, given Classic Megaman would just handle like Samus and Kirby.

Shape the world you live in, instead of letting others define it for you. Stop being reactive and become proactive, and leave a legacy worth remembering, since only you personally decide the limits of your greatness.
Aresian
Sniper Joe

« Reply #8 on: 2 December 2007, 23:32:25 »

Given we won't see anything like Classic or even X... I'll break the mold and vote ZX.

Why? Because it'll either be that or Star Force and he's Emo. -_-

I AM DJSonic!
Lunchebox
Super Robot

« Reply #9 on: 3 December 2007, 00:01:05 »

If Megaman makes the roster, it'll be classic Megaman.
Chron
Super Robot

« Reply #10 on: 3 December 2007, 00:03:58 »

I'm going to go with classic here, myself.
oh, and hi guys

If there's like some sort of intro topic, I can't find it.
« Last Edit: 3 December 2007, 00:12:13 by Chron » Logged
Yubi Shines
Robot Master

« Reply #11 on: 3 December 2007, 00:08:30 »

Chron, you noob, try the General Forum.

Also, HAY THAR.

Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
"By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe."
Xero
Matrix Marine

« Reply #12 on: 3 December 2007, 00:14:30 »

*Posts epic moveset*

A: Punch
AA: Double Punch
AAA: Double Punch followed by a Buster Club

> + A: Elbow Jab
^ + A: Overhead Swipe
V + A: Sweep Kick

Smash > + A: Shining Punch (Megaman's hand glows bright and delivers a strong punch
Smash V + A: Buster Shockwave (Megaman aims at the ground and fires a blast around him.
Smash ^ + A: Overhead Buster Club

Air: Punch
Fair: Drop Kick
Bair: Back Kick
Uair: Bicycle Kick
Dair: Double Foot Stomp

Dash Attack: Screw Kick

Grab: Normal Grab
Grab attack: Shoots opponent at close range with weak shots
Fthrow: Aims at opponent and charges buster shooting opponent at close range.
Bthrow: Back Toss
Uthrow: Throws opponent into the air then charges and fires a blast at the opponent.
Dthrow: Throws opponent onto the ground then charges and fires at opponent.

Taunt 1: Drinks an E-Tank (Similar to Young Link's taunt)
Taunt 2: Does a fist pump and says "Let's go!"
Taunt 3: Juggles a Soccer ball

B: Charged shot: A buster attack. Similar to Samus's. Just charge and shoot. Megaman's shot looks like his MM7 charged shot. Megaman can also shoot normal shots too. However unlike Samus, this attack can change via the Copy Grab which I'll explain later. Fully charged shot is slightly weaker than Samus's B attack but can do rapid fire by rapidly pressing B. But only the standard buster can rapid fire unless stated otherwise.

B + Up: Mega Upper: Megaman does a Dragon Punch attack with decent damage and gives Mega a boost of air.

B + Down: Slide Kick: Megaman will do a slide attack hitting opponents. This attack can also be done in the air. This gives Megaman a 2nd "You Must Recover" Move.

B + Foward: Copy Grab: Like Kirby, Megaman has the ability to copy powers from his opponents. By using the Copy Grab, Megaman will lunge foward and grab an opponent. (Similar to Bowser's Koopa Klaw) Here you can either pummel your opponent with punches. (By pressing A) Or you can scan your opponent for a new power (By holding B). This attack now becomes Megaman's B move. HOWEVER unlike Kirby, you don't get the opponents exact attack. Instead you get a robot master weapon based on the character themselves. So it makes this move much different from Kirby.

Next Post:  Copy Grabz.

Posted on:  3 December 2007, 00:12:56

Mario: Fire Storm: Megaman shoots a fire blast foward. At the same time a mini fire shield circles Megaman protecting him from opponents who try to attack him while he uses this. Lasts for a split second.

Donkey Kong: Super Arm: Megaman will grab a huge block and throw it at his opponents. The block can be random. It may either be a huge brick block, and stone block, a ? block, a Smash Crate with items, a Thwomp, a Junk Block, a Temple of Time Block, or a Star Block. Other enemies can pick this up as well. Attack can be interupted. Also if the attack is interuppted then opponents can use the giant blocks as well but cannot move. (Well they can but only move as if carrying a heavy object.)

Link: Tornado Hold: Mega Man shoots a probe which creates a Tornado. If opponents are caught in it they take damage and get thrown up into the air. (Think like the Tornado in SSB64 Hyrule Castle)

Samus: Crash Bomb: Megaman will fire a bomb that can stick to walls or the floor. They go off after 5 seconds. Megaman can also take damage from this attack as well. You can pick up Crash Bombs and throw them again as well.

Yoshi: Bubble Lead: Mega Man fires a bubble which moves left and right. Hold B and press < or > to change it's direction. Based on Yoshi's Eggroll.

Kirby: Air Shooter: Megaman will fire 3 small tornados that don't do damage but will push the opponent back. It works sort of like FLUDD.

Fox: Gemini Laser: Megaman fires a laser beam that bounces off walls and obsticals. Not only that but it will bounce off other opponents!

Pikachu: Thunder Beam: Shoots 3 beams going up, down, and straight foward. It can pass through enemies but not obsticals.

Ness: Magnet Missle: Megaman fires a magnet which has some homing capibilites. This attack can be easily dodged. I got this from his PSI Magnet move.

Jigglypuff: Hard Knuckle: Megaman fires a fist forward. Hold B and press ^ or v to change the height of the fist.

Luigi: Atomic Fire: Megaman can fire a powerful fire blast. Charge it up for more damage. Charge it up for too long however and Megaman will self destruct.

C.Falcon: Scorch Wheel: Megaman fires a flaming wheel that goes foward.

Zelda: Leaf Shield: Summons a shield that can nullify attacks. It only lasts for a split second. Use it when you are about to be hit with a projectile.

Peach: Mirror Buster: I got this from Peach's Toad move. Megaman will create a mirror in front of him and send attacks back at the user.

Bowser: Top Spin: Megaman will spin fast like a top. Can be used on the ground. Hold B to keep spinning but spin too long and Megaman will become dizzy.

Ice Climbers: Ice Slasher: Megaman fires an ice slash foward. 1/20 chance freezing the opponent.

Mewtwo: Gravity Hold: Megaman can use this range attack to flip close opponents upward. Good for juggling combos. Attack is close range.

Ganondorf: Black Hole: Megaman creates a small moving black hole that does damage. Can absorb attacks too. Lasts for about 3 seconds before dissapearing.

Falco: (Assuming he gets a new moveset) Flash Bomb: Megaman fires a mine foward that builds up in power, attack it or throw an opponent into it to detonate it. Only one can be created at a time.

Marth: Knight Chain: Like Marth's Shield Breaker this attack can break the opponents shield.

Ike: Flame Sword: Megaman creates a flaming sword which is now an item. It acts like the beam sword. Other opponents can use it too if he throws it. If a flame sword is created then another one cannot be made until the first one dissapears.

Pit: Super Arrow: Fires a super arrow foward. Arrows can stick to walls and be used as platforms.

Metaknight: Slash Claw: A close range slash attack.

Charizard: Wave Burner: Shoots a flamethrower foward that goes up and down. Does multi hit damage. Use the control stick/pad to move the flame's direction.

Squirtle: Water Wave: Megaman creates a guyser in front of him. Good for sending your opponent into the air and do combos.

Ivysaur: Plant Barrier: Megaman creates a barrier around him. Press B to shoot it foward.

Game and Watch: Rush Coil: This attack is one time use. Set it as a trap and anyone who touches Rush gets sprung to their death. It is possible for Megaman to fall for this trap as well. If time goes by, Rush will yawn and teleport away and Megaman will have to recopygrab Game and Watch.

Diddy Kong: Break Dash: Megaman does a dash foward damaging opponents.

Wario: Napalm Bomb: Throws a bouncing bomb which can be thrown back at Megaman.

Zero Suit Sams: Wire Adapter: Megaman fires a wire that can bring opponents to him, also uses teather recovery.

Lucas: Search Snake: Megaman fires a snake which goes along the ground when near an opponent it jumps into the air and latches onto them attacking them. Opponents need to move to shake them off.

King Dedede: Sakugarne: Megaman jumps high into the air and comes down using a powerful pogostick like weapon.

Snake: Homing Sniper: Fires a homing missle at the opponent. Charge to fire up to 3 at once! If no opponent is around the missle backfires and hits Megaman. Also missles can be guided to attack Megaman.

Sonic: Metal Blade: Fires a metal blade. Hold B to charge power and use the control pad/stick to change it's direction.

Megaman or Kirby hatted Kirby: Various.

Final Smash:  Super Adapter:  Megaman merges with Rush and gains the ability to hover and his double jump is higher.  Also Megaman loses the use of his B moves but his B standard move is replaced by the Mega Arm attack that does 20% damage but has huge knockback.  (Usually a OHKO).

I'll post and X/Zero moveset later.
Chron
Super Robot

« Reply #13 on: 3 December 2007, 00:15:58 »

You've put LOTS of thought into that, Xero.
and I must admit it does look nice

Not to mention it's a good Final Smash.
ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #14 on: 3 December 2007, 00:16:23 »

SHUT UP XERO

ALL YOU EVER DO IS IM ME YOUR MOVESETS

Hehe, really though, it's the best I've read, even though it's the only one I've read.

I'm going to venture into the alternate costumes territory: we already know that the alternate colors are akin to the previous games - nothing too crazy or flashy. However, I was thinking... would it be too hard for one of MegaMan's alternates to be X's suit? Their body's are built about the same, and it's easy to make him look like X if you just change some of the exterior a bit. They did it with Peach to Daisy.

guitaristjoe
Sniper Joe

« Reply #15 on: 3 December 2007, 00:23:20 »

I would say classic.

If they strayed too far from originals it would just be stupid.

It's a bird!

It's a plane!

NO! It's a signature without some sort of fancy picture in it.  Go figure.
Chron
Super Robot

« Reply #16 on: 3 December 2007, 00:24:12 »

SHUT UP XERO

ALL YOU EVER DO IS IM ME YOUR MOVESETS

Hehe, really though, it's the best I've read, even though it's the only one I've read.

I'm going to venture into the alternate costumes territory: we already know that the alternate colors are akin to the previous games - nothing too crazy or flashy. However, I was thinking... would it be too hard for one of MegaMan's alternates to be X's suit? Their body's are built about the same, and it's easy to make him look like X if you just change some of the exterior a bit. They did it with Peach to Daisy.

If I recall, they were just changed via texture. I don't remember any model differences.
Still, you COULD have some color schemes for X. And Proto Man, Bass...
... yeah, it could work.
Johncarllos
Super Robot

« Reply #17 on: 3 December 2007, 00:25:08 »

OMG great idea, ASR.
I'd use the X suit nonstop.

ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #18 on: 3 December 2007, 00:29:31 »

No, not ProtoMan and Bass literally. Maybe and red/white scheme and a blue/yellow scheme, but not actual costumes for them.

The farthest I can imagine is a slight model-change for an alternate costume of Classic MM that looks KIND of but not nearly exactly like X. And yes, I'm pretty damn sure that the Daisy costume had a few very tiny model changes, but I'm checking right now.

Xero
Matrix Marine

« Reply #19 on: 3 December 2007, 00:29:58 »

And now my X/Zero moveset.

First off this could either be X alone (Replace taunt 1 with clicking his buster) or have a team of X and Zero PT style.  Anyways here we go.

X Moveset

A: Punch
AA: Double Punch
AAA: Double Punch followed by a Buster Club

Tilt Foward A: Elbow Jab
Tilt Up A: Overhead Swipe
Tilt Down A: Sweep Kick

Smash Foward A: Face Grab and Exert Energy. (X hand glows and grabs the opponent by the face and exerts energy)
Smash Up A: Overhead Buster Club
Smash Down: Buster Shockwave (X aims his buster to the ground and fires a blast creating a small shockwave.)

Air A: Air Punch
Fair: Aireal Dash
Uair: Aireal Uppercut
Dair: Meteor Spike (X punches downward sending the opponent strait down)

Grab Attack: Shoots opponent with weak shots
Fthrow: Aims at opponents body and fires a charged shot at close range
Bthrow: Back Toss
Uthrow: Throws opponent into the air then shoots a charged shot at them
Dthrow: Throws opponent onto the ground and fires a charged shot at them

Dash Attack: Power Dash

Taunt 1: Teleports summoning Zero.
Taunt 2: X salutes and says "Here I go!"
Taunt 3: X takes off his helmet, then puts it back on.

B moves

B: X-Buster: X fires a shot that can be charged. Same like Samus. Press B rapidly to fire 3 quick shots. With Final Smash activated the charged shot becomes stronger. Normal shots do 2-3%. A level 1 charge does 10-12%, a level 2 does 18-20% and a level 3 (Final Smash required) does a whopping 40% damage.

B + Foward: Boomerang Cutter: X fires a boomerang cutter forward. The more you hold the button the more power it acquires and the further the length. When it hits an opponent it does 15% damage. It also has the ability to bring items to you. (Even final smash balls!)

B + Up: Storm Tornado: X creates a tornado around him which is a vertical pillar, this rises X up in the air and the angle of the Tornado can be changed slightly. Opponents caught in the Tornado spin around and are thrown into the air and take 10% damage. This also sets up for combo attacks.

B + Down: Rolling Shield: X creates a barrier around him protecting him from enemy projectiles. Opponents that hit the barrier take damage (15%) but the shield dissapears and must be recreated.

Final Smash: Ultimate Armor: X acquires the Ultimate Armor from X4-X6 and now has his attack and defense doubled. Also his Dash attack is now the Nova Strike which does 50% and has huge knockback which usually amounts to a OHKO.

Zero's moveset.

A: Slash.
AA: 2X Slash
AAA: 3X Slash
AAA+: Renyoudan: Zero's saber becomes the D-Galiave and stabs repeatedly with it.

Tilt Foward A: Hilt Thrust: Attacks the opponent with the hilt of his saber.
Tilt Up A: Overhead Slash.
Tilt Down A: Sweep Kick

Smash Foward A: Youdantotsu: Zero lunges foward with his saber stabbing the opponent hard once.
Smash Up A: Galiave Triwl: Zero's saber becomes the D-Galiave and twirls it above him dealing multiple hits.
Smash Down: Dairettsui: Zero's saber becomes the T-Breaker and smashes the ground with it creating a small shockwave.

Air A: Spin Slash
Fair: Low Kick
Uair: Rising Slash
Dair: Aims his Saber towards the floor and comes down with it.

Grab Attack: Punches the opponent in face.
Fthrow: Chest Punch: Punches the opponent in the chest hard sending them flying.
Bthrow: Back Suplex
Uthrow: Force Push: Zero's saber becomes the B-Fan and creates a force shield which pushes your opponent into the air.
Dthrow: Giga Punch: Zero throws his opponent on the ground then "Giga Punches" their back.

Dash Attack: Dashing Slash.

Taunt 1: Teleports summoning X.
Taunt 2: Zero does his standard triple slash standing still.
Taunt 3: Zero cracks his knuckles.

B moves

B: Juuhazan: Zero lunges back then strikes with a powerful slash attack, it does around 25% - 30% damage and has the ability to break shields when fully charged.

B + Foward: Raikousen: Zero dissapears, dashes foward then reappears leaving a trail of electricity that does about 15% damage. Also throws opponents up into the air a bit.

B + Up: Hyouryuushou: Zero will do a spinning saber attack that is ice-based. In the air it makes Zero go higher. It does around 10% damage but also has a chance of freezing the opponent but rarely.

B + Down: Enkoujin: Zero takes his saber and strikes the ground creating a pillar of fire. It does about 20% damage. In the air Zero comes down creating a huge pillar of fire doing the same damage.

Final Smash: Tenshouha: Zero does a giga attack and creates a powerful beam of light where he punches the ground. The beam stays there for about 30 seconds after the attack is activated. Those dumb enough to walk into the beam take 15% damage but also get huge knockback which is an instant OHKO. You can use this to throw you enemies into the beam. Zero is uneffected by his own beam.
Chron
Super Robot

« Reply #20 on: 3 December 2007, 00:31:20 »

X and Zero look okay, too.
Although it's kinda overboard on the Final Smashes.

No, not ProtoMan and Bass literally. Maybe and red/white scheme and a blue/yellow scheme, but not actual costumes for them.
Yeah, I said color schemes.

I'm pretty sure they way they code it they wouldn't spend all that extra time for one character to have tiny little model differences. It's not good to do that when you want modularity.
ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #21 on: 3 December 2007, 00:33:46 »

Alright, here, I just checked:

Daisy's sleeves have white flower-petal-esque ruffles on the end. Peach has very long gloves, while Daisy has short wrist-length gloves with jutting ends that differs from Peach. They both have a ring on their left hang on the MIDDLE finger, oddly enough. Just noticed that.
Their collargs are shaped differently, and Daisy's shoulders are much poofier... I'd say broader, but yeah.

ChaosVortex
Super Robot

« Reply #22 on: 3 December 2007, 00:37:45 »

This shouldn't even be a discussion. Classic Mega Man is the only option.

Anything else will lead to lighting torches.

[ N ][ M ][ C ]
[ S ][ - ][ E ]
[ J ][ V ][ W ]

Mega Man and Yu-Gi-Oh! fanatic!
https://www.lulladin.weebly.com
Chron
Super Robot

« Reply #23 on: 3 December 2007, 00:38:06 »

Why would they spend so much time to implement a model change when it's easier to do a texture swap like every other character?
Not saying you're wrong, since you checked and all.

It just seems like an incredibly stupid way to handle things.
Xero
Matrix Marine

« Reply #24 on: 3 December 2007, 00:39:13 »

Classic or X.

Anything else is grounds for failure.
Johncarllos
Super Robot

« Reply #25 on: 3 December 2007, 00:42:17 »

Or course, changing the model a tiny bit by adding another shape ain't bad, just as long as the collision barriers are the same.

Chron
Super Robot

« Reply #26 on: 3 December 2007, 00:46:15 »

Not what I mean.
The game disc tells the Wii when to load each model into RAM. The checking/selection control sequence can be greatly simplified by using one model per character, and then loading different textures/bumpmaps for the characters. It also allows a faster search and sort, and reduces data space on the disc where redundant models would be stored.

Just saying.

But apparently they don't do that.
ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #27 on: 3 December 2007, 00:48:37 »

Well, we know they don't, because I just remembered:
Pikachu, Jigglypuff and Pichu all have different headgear instead of different colors. It's the same idea as slightly changing the clothes on Peach.

Chron
Super Robot

« Reply #28 on: 3 December 2007, 00:51:01 »

*slaps forehead* Damn, I totally forgot about that.

Alright, so they load the model after you select your color.
... I wonder why only some characters get special treatment, though.

So, yeah. This lends strength to the X color model thing.
Xero
Matrix Marine

« Reply #29 on: 3 December 2007, 00:51:34 »

Speaking of pichu, he better NOT be in Brawl.
Chron
Super Robot

« Reply #30 on: 3 December 2007, 00:53:00 »

Speaking of pichu, he better NOT be in Brawl.

Oh, Xero, of course not. He's been confirmed Until Now.
Also, he grew up. Check out one of the Pikachus in the color change thing on the website.
ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #31 on: 3 December 2007, 00:53:16 »

All I'm saying is that Classic MM and X look similar enough that casual fans believe they're the same person.

Chron
Super Robot

« Reply #32 on: 3 December 2007, 00:56:23 »

Or that Megaman is X's daddy.
Or his son, depending on how casual they are.

True enough, though.
yamiblade
Noob

« Reply #33 on: 3 December 2007, 01:27:02 »

zero.  the series was a nintendo exclusive so....
Chron
Super Robot

« Reply #34 on: 3 December 2007, 01:29:22 »

Right, well Megaman was a Nintendo exclusive until they ported it to the Genesis poorly.
You just wait.
Zero will be ported to the Wonderswan or NGage or something.
ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #35 on: 3 December 2007, 03:41:16 »

You fail at every concievable form of succeeding.

Chron
Super Robot

« Reply #36 on: 3 December 2007, 03:44:05 »

I think this guy even failed at failing.
ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #37 on: 3 December 2007, 03:44:38 »

No, then he would be succeeding.

Chron
Super Robot

« Reply #38 on: 3 December 2007, 03:46:10 »

According to Boolean Algebra, yes.
According to Fuzzy Logic?

Maybe.
ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #39 on: 3 December 2007, 03:47:39 »

TOUCH FUZZY GET DIZZY

Chron
Super Robot

« Reply #40 on: 3 December 2007, 03:53:24 »

TOUCH FUZZY, GET DIZZY!
Johncarllos
Super Robot

« Reply #41 on: 3 December 2007, 04:01:26 »

Megaman ZX...lots of nice combos and models to choose from

Pile of Noob fail.

ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #42 on: 3 December 2007, 04:11:20 »

What's MDO, anyway?

preventerWIND
Super Robot

« Reply #43 on: 3 December 2007, 04:30:31 »

*looks it up on google*

Multidisciplinary design optimization?

Oh ho ho! You silly kids and your made up words. Now get out.

LOL BANDWAGON
ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #44 on: 3 December 2007, 04:44:18 »

You have AIDS.

Aresian
Sniper Joe

« Reply #45 on: 3 December 2007, 05:53:12 »

Idiocy aside, ZX is the only viable choice, since we all know that if anything would be in Brawl, Capcom would put something they can advertise.

They only want to advertise stuff they are selling.

Star Force and ZX.

Honestly... I'd rather take ZX. Common sense, really.

I AM DJSonic!
Laucorn
Metall

« Reply #46 on: 3 December 2007, 09:46:19 »

I'd like to see X, from the X series.

Probably won't but that's my vote. LOL.

LOL is awesome. Fail is forever.
Kamon
Robot Master

« Reply #47 on: 3 December 2007, 12:21:30 »

Classic and X are probably the best choices for brawl. I'd be happy with either.

MMM's pet Tachikoma.
Chron
Super Robot

« Reply #48 on: 3 December 2007, 14:01:24 »

Idiocy aside, ZX is the only viable choice, since we all know that if anything would be in Brawl, Capcom would put something they can advertise.

They only want to advertise stuff they are selling.

Star Force and ZX.

Honestly... I'd rather take ZX. Common sense, really.
[/quote

Then it absolutely has to be Aile.
Anyone else would be a disappointment.
Xero
Matrix Marine

« Reply #49 on: 3 December 2007, 18:06:33 »

If Mega Man gets in.  This has to be one of the songs...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=bl21f82JDkI
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 » Print 
The MBoard  |  MegaMan Series  |  Miscellaneous MegaMan Games  |  : Which Megaman would you want for Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Jump to:
Cannot access offset of type string on string