MegaMan Matrix

Welcome, Guest. Please Log In or Register. Did you miss your activation email?
8 May 2024, 23:16:13
RadioGallery (OFFLINE)MBoard + MChatRegisterLog In
The MBoard  |  Non-MegaMan  |  Any Other Business?  |  : Dreams
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 » Print
Author Topic: Dreams  (Read 48538 times)
Orange Devil
Super Robot

« Reply #50 on: 20 April 2008, 14:28:01 »

The other day I dreamt I was a phoenix, nonsensing around the place, and flying. There was a lake, and I landed there.
On the lake there was a mixture of a racoon and a badger and it shouted at me "You have been doing silly thing 'till the time!" And then, just then, the alarm went off...Weeird.

Grandma's Boy, anyone?

<3 Your friendly neighboorhood hippie
Slugkid
Robot Master

« Reply #51 on: 20 April 2008, 14:56:40 »

Grandma's Boy?
Enlighten me.
Johncarllos
Super Robot

« Reply #52 on: 23 April 2008, 01:47:25 »

REALLY AWKWARD.

I dreamed I was in a screwed up episode 2/3 of Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann a few nights ago.

I can skin anything smaller than a bobcat in 30 seconds.
ChaosVortex
Super Robot

« Reply #53 on: 23 April 2008, 01:51:44 »

Yesterday, I had a weird dream where the neighbor across the street just has a huge snake crawl into his yard. His dog began to wrestle it. I'm watching this all through the front door window, and a humongous black anaconda crawls up my driveway and just lays there.

I began to look through the house for a gun.

Then I awoke.

[ N ][ M ][ C ]
[ S ][ - ][ E ]
[ J ][ V ][ W ]

Mega Man and Yu-Gi-Oh! fanatic!
https://www.lulladin.weebly.com
ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #54 on: 23 April 2008, 04:00:56 »

I never thought I'd actually care to share a dream.

But over vacation I dreamt that I was trying to save a friend from committing suicide while on a bus and 19th Nervous Breakdown was playing over and over in the background and it was all just very amusing to me because I don't really like this particular friend anyway.

Orange Devil
Super Robot

« Reply #55 on: 23 April 2008, 17:31:00 »

Grandma's Boy?
Enlighten me.
It's a hilarious movie about video game testers made by Happy Madison.

You really should all see it if you havent.

Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #56 on: 26 April 2008, 18:41:54 »

It's overhyped but it's a funny movie, yea. But I don't know how that dream relates to the movie.

Orange Devil
Super Robot

« Reply #57 on: 28 April 2008, 03:31:26 »

Overhyped? No one even KNOWS about it.

And the dream relates to the movie because it's like the dream that Mr. Chiesel has and explains to everyone.

ChaosVortex
Super Robot

« Reply #58 on: 28 April 2008, 04:18:25 »

But over vacation I dreamt that I was trying to save a friend from committing suicide while on a bus and 19th Nervous Breakdown was playing over and over in the background and it was all just very amusing to me because I don't really like this particular friend anyway.

Switch the background music to intense action music and I'm imagining the scene ON TOP of the bus.

[ N ][ M ][ C ]
[ S ][ - ][ E ]
[ J ][ V ][ W ]

ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #59 on: 28 April 2008, 04:26:24 »

I'll take note of that for the next time I'm dreaming.

Also, OD, everyone I know has heard of and watched Grandma's Boy. I don't know where you're living that nobody's heard of it.

Johncarllos
Super Robot

« Reply #60 on: 28 April 2008, 11:45:24 »

OD would like it.
They get so stoned that they can ONLY get where they are going by letting a chimpanzee drive their jeep.

A Chimp that knows martial arts.

Edgecrusher
Super Robot

« Reply #61 on: 28 April 2008, 18:32:52 »

I'm way too baked to drive to the devil's house...

No more pencils, No more books
I built a city out' one brick, it had a Mayor and a Crook
I made the Crook stab the Mayor, then slay himself in the guilt
I stole the brick back and migrated east, now let's build.
Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #62 on: 28 April 2008, 20:17:08 »

Also, OD, everyone I know has heard of and watched Grandma's Boy. I don't know where you're living that nobody's heard of it.

Yeah, same here. I was one of the last people I know to have seen it.

Orange Devil
Super Robot

« Reply #63 on: 28 April 2008, 22:39:44 »

OD would like it.
They get so stoned that they can ONLY get where they are going by letting a chimpanzee drive their jeep.

A Chimp that knows martial arts.

What do you mean I would like it? I've seen it thousands of times.

I'm the one who brought it up.

Johncarllos
Super Robot

« Reply #64 on: 28 April 2008, 22:48:03 »

Sorry,
OD would like it.

As in, of course you would. They're your kind of people.

Vinchenz Rock
Super Robot

« Reply #65 on: 29 April 2008, 13:09:31 »

I just had a dream, where I met ASR for some unknown reason, and OD and JC were there too. Maybe Nova.

And we had fun doing random stuff... and then I gave OD $20 in Canadian and he said something like, "Meh, Canadian money is still money" or something like that...

ASR posted about it a lot too... when I wasn't there. He say stuff like, "Yeah, Vinch and me did this today..." when I was at home looking at that message.

<_<

I think I spend too much time here...

Also, I dreamed of Family Guy, and I laughed for some reason when Peter said, "They checked ALL of the strawberries!?" when they were talking about a box full of strawberries.

Orange Devil
Super Robot

« Reply #66 on: 29 April 2008, 13:52:32 »

Go home, I don't want your Monopoly money.

Posted on: 29 April 2008, 13:51:14

Oh man! I just remembered that I found a "Johnny and the Moondogs" CD, and I was so freaking excited. I woke up in a good mood and I just realized that that's why.

Xzeemo
Sniper Joe

« Reply #67 on: 29 April 2008, 15:50:13 »

I haven't had any dreams for a long time for some reason. I used to have them all the time. But when I do get them they are extremely real. It's actually scary. All of my senses work in my dreams. It's really weird. Most people only have dreams that are like a movie, they are just watching, having no ability to control what's going on. All of mine I can control what I myself am doing to a extent, but not anyone else. I can actually think like normal, making decisions and everything. My mind gets so into dream that it actually starts changing smells in my head so that they match the dream. I can taste things, hear and see. There was one dream where I could actually feel everything that was in it, it was the craziest damn thing ever. I have no idea how that happened, I was positive that I read somewhere that that wasn't even posibble.

In the end we are naught but shadows and dust...
Winged Warrior
Super Robot

« Reply #68 on: 29 April 2008, 20:35:38 »

It is Night, and I am walking home. My tounge hits my kanine tooth and I realize that it is loose. With curiocity, I grab the loose tooth with my thumb and fore finger and wiggle it some, only to find out it is quite loose.

"Great" I think to myself "I'm going to loose my first adult tooth soon"

I decide to leave it alone, Maybe I can brush more often to ensure it stays, Lay off the sugar for a little while, Milk more often...

the tooth falls out. Just like that, no provication, Right out of my mouth. I relize it fell and I fumble with my hands to catch it.  I feel the whole that once held my tooth, and it's a clean gaping hole... The root must of fell out as well.

So I look at the tooth that fell out... It was a sharpened pencil top.
By this point I'm a little wierded out, And I decide to walk home.

I Go home to my mansion that I apperently own, and there are a group of people excited to the point of #####ting themselves that I am there.

"He's Here! He's HERE!!!!"

a woman walks up to me and says something about me taking my time, Drags me to this accultish circle, and wispers to me "You going to announce your new video or what?"

"And now, My new video!" I scream to the masses still very confused.

My cohort presses play and a music video plays. Lestat from queen of the damned meets bowie sort of music.

She wispers "Well you need some kind of Item to adorn with the power of your music, what do you have in mind?"

I grab my 'tooth' thinking "Well... This way it won't rot in my mouth" And I hand it to her. She raises it in the air, everyone praises the pencil peice and passes it around the circle.

Later that evening, I show my missing tooth to my co-hort, and she takes me to the dentist

It was more of a home call rather than a big office. The dentist would not want to speak buisness, instead, his son was a big fan of mine, And wanted me to meet him. the son, excited, asked me to... stick out my tounge for him... I did, playing along with this dream.

My cohort asked him, "So did you hear about the cerimony?
"yes"
"what did they say was used to celebrate the new video?"
"well they told me that he did it in real gothic style with a family heirloom sword!"

Me and my cohort laughed out loud about this.

"You wanna know my biggest secret?" I asked him"
"Sure!"
I lift up my upper lip to show him I was missing a tooth, Hoping he'd tell his father about it.

Playing with the hole, I relize ther is a small shard there poking trough the gum. I work it out and it is a sliver ot tooth that was beside the pencil peice. And then I slowly wake up.

I usually don't have very many dreams, though when they do happen they are usually story pots, though I usually decide to forget them.
Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #69 on: 29 April 2008, 20:45:11 »

Canadian money is worth more than American money right now...

ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #70 on: 29 April 2008, 20:48:05 »

ASR posted about it a lot too... when I wasn't there. He say stuff like, "Yeah, Vinch and me did this today..." when I was at home looking at that message.

What am I, some sort of blogger? For shame!

ChaosVortex
Super Robot

« Reply #71 on: 29 April 2008, 20:53:15 »

Yup. Thank you Economics class.

USA economy isn't doing too well.

I learned there's a country (forgot which one) that has $5,000 bills. However, comparing their currency with the US, their $5,000 is worth half a penny.

Also, I liked WW's dream, but I was confused near the end. I'll have to reread it.

[ N ][ M ][ C ]
[ S ][ - ][ E ]
[ J ][ V ][ W ]

Majikn
Super Robot

« Reply #72 on: 29 April 2008, 22:07:56 »

I like my colour coded money. I'm so used to figuring how how much a bill is worth just by glancing at its colour that when I'm using American money I keep thinking they're all twenties.

EDIT: That doesn't have much to do with anything in this thread, but I DID have a dream where I was examining a 10 dollar bill to see if it was fake. The bill was yellow, and tens are actually supposed to be purple, but I didn't realize that in the dream. Another thing about our bills is that if you look at it through a light source you can see a face on it that isn't visible on either side otherwise. Well, I did this to the yellow ten in my dream, and I saw an old guy with a huge beard sitting on the hood of an old truck in a position that suggested he was in control of a horse, but there were no reins nor any horse in the picture.
« Last Edit: 29 April 2008, 22:17:06 by Majikn » Logged

The Exorcist has taught me that when I'm losing an argument I may save face by vomiting on the opposition.
Johncarllos
Super Robot

« Reply #73 on: 29 April 2008, 22:11:13 »

We wish....

Orange Devil
Super Robot

« Reply #74 on: 30 April 2008, 04:29:31 »

Yeah, too bad it's not real money. You know what I'm talking about, when you accidentally get a canadian nickel in your change and no one can take it. WTF is up with that. Why make money that no one can use?

Captain Sanoguchi
Super Robot

« Reply #75 on: 30 April 2008, 04:37:33 »

Ugh... Last night I had some dream about some girl trying on clothes and then turning into a tentacle monster... Then something about me riding a sled.
Vinchenz Rock
Super Robot

« Reply #76 on: 30 April 2008, 04:58:34 »

Yeah, too bad it's not real money. You know what I'm talking about, when you accidentally get a canadian nickel in your change and no one can take it. WTF is up with that. Why make money that no one can use?

Huh. We accept American cash at our shop as if it's just like Canadian money.

Also, I remember why I gave you the twenty. You were a sad panda and I wanted to make you happy.

Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #77 on: 30 April 2008, 05:35:01 »

That happens with any money that isn't USD in your country, not just ours.

ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #78 on: 30 April 2008, 11:44:39 »

But mostly yours.

ChaosVortex
Super Robot

« Reply #79 on: 30 April 2008, 14:01:00 »

Not all the time. Some places don't care (with cheap change at least).

Including me. When I'm working a register and I get foreign money like a nickel or something, I just replace the foreign nickel with a US one. Collecting.

[ N ][ M ][ C ]
[ S ][ - ][ E ]
[ J ][ V ][ W ]

Orange Devil
Super Robot

« Reply #80 on: 30 April 2008, 14:15:20 »

Yeah but why even make money that no one can use?

ChaosVortex
Super Robot

« Reply #81 on: 30 April 2008, 14:20:05 »

Why make money no one can use?

Why make counterfeit money?

Why steal?

[ N ][ M ][ C ]
[ S ][ - ][ E ]
[ J ][ V ][ W ]

Orange Devil
Super Robot

« Reply #82 on: 30 April 2008, 14:46:15 »

Yeah. Damn Canadians.

Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #83 on: 30 April 2008, 23:24:56 »

Nah I've seen Mexican cash get "wtf'd" in the US too.

I found a 2 Kune coin in my wallet on monday and have no idea where I got it.

ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #84 on: 30 April 2008, 23:32:49 »

Here in America I have 5 single-dollar gold coins that I can't quite bring myself to spend. Even then, if I did spend them, I assume I'd only be pissing off a cashier.

Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #85 on: 30 April 2008, 23:34:28 »

Single dollars in bills are stupid.

ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #86 on: 30 April 2008, 23:42:40 »

I don't have a problem with them at all, it's just that gold dollar coins are so rarely used that I never like parting with them in some goofy way.

Not because I want them to not spend, but because "maybe I'll get some awkward usage out of these later, like if I owe someone money, they'll let me give them less if I pay them in gold dollar coins."

IT'S THE PRINCIPLE

I'm so weird.

Johncarllos
Super Robot

« Reply #87 on: 1 May 2008, 00:04:33 »

Half dollar coins rock.
Next to other for size comparison.

Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #88 on: 1 May 2008, 00:48:15 »

I don't have a problem with them at all, it's just that gold dollar coins are so rarely used that I never like parting with them in some goofy way.

Not because I want them to not spend, but because "maybe I'll get some awkward usage out of these later, like if I owe someone money, they'll let me give them less if I pay them in gold dollar coins."

IT'S THE PRINCIPLE

I'm so weird.

1$ bills are just a waste of ink and paper when a coin does the job a billion times better.

ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #89 on: 1 May 2008, 01:09:27 »

SO WRITE TO MY GOVERNMENT

NovaMan XP
Super Robot

« Reply #90 on: 1 May 2008, 01:31:34 »

THAT'S A WASTE OF INK AND PAPER
ChaosVortex
Super Robot

« Reply #91 on: 1 May 2008, 01:41:16 »

1$ bills are just a waste of ink and paper when a coin does the job a billion times better.

Bills are obviously more portable. It's easier carrying 100 $1 bills in your pocket than it is carrying 100 $1 coins. If portability wasn't a concern, I'm pretty sure the majority would use dollar coins to this day.

[ N ][ M ][ C ]
[ S ][ - ][ E ]
[ J ][ V ][ W ]

ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #92 on: 1 May 2008, 01:49:24 »

I hope you mean portability in terms of weight, because coins are obviously smaller.

Though I do agree, I'd rather carry around light bills in a wallet.

A couple months ago I paid for a $10 DVD in ALL quarters. Funny story I thought I'd add. The cashier was ready to kill me. It was actually a hit mission to annoy the cashier for a friend, though I didn't know the guy personally.

ChaosVortex
Super Robot

« Reply #93 on: 1 May 2008, 01:54:20 »

Weight/mass obviously. Bills can be more compact, while coins are cluttered in your pocket.

[ N ][ M ][ C ]
[ S ][ - ][ E ]
[ J ][ V ][ W ]

Johncarllos
Super Robot

« Reply #94 on: 1 May 2008, 02:02:32 »

I prefer bills.

Orange Devil
Super Robot

« Reply #95 on: 1 May 2008, 17:08:07 »

They don't look that big next to your WART.

>:(

Fix that.

Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #96 on: 2 May 2008, 04:57:55 »

Bills are obviously more portable. It's easier carrying 100 $1 bills in your pocket than it is carrying 100 $1 coins. If portability wasn't a concern, I'm pretty sure the majority would use dollar coins to this day.

Have you ever used money? How often are you carrying around 100 units of one dollar? Exchange some for bigger bills, because only a jackass runs around with that.

The 1$ coin is simpler for things like machines that require small change; I.E. Parking machines, gum/candy/drink machines, and the like. Don't you all go act like I'm being a moron, I have a reason for saying it. And only chuds carry their money loose in their pockets without a wallet like a decent human being.

A couple months ago I paid for a $10 DVD in ALL quarters. Funny story I thought I'd add. The cashier was ready to kill me. It was actually a hit mission to annoy the cashier for a friend, though I didn't know the guy personally.

Of course she was ready to kill you, that's a dick move. I have a friend who tips with nickels, dimes, and pennies. You can't #####ing bring him anywhere.

Winged Warrior
Super Robot

« Reply #97 on: 2 May 2008, 05:54:01 »

Where I am, It's common place for that trick...

However, Our store is usually in moderate or higher need of pennies, dimes, or quarters... So all is good while those in line behind them want to murder the person who just paid in change.
ChaosVortex
Super Robot

« Reply #98 on: 2 May 2008, 14:22:47 »

Have you ever used money? How often are you carrying around 100 units of one dollar? Exchange some for bigger bills, because only a jackass runs around with that.

The 1$ coin is simpler for things like machines that require small change; I.E. Parking machines, gum/candy/drink machines, and the like. Don't you all go act like I'm being a moron, I have a reason for saying it. And only chuds carry their money loose in their pockets without a wallet like a decent human being.

It was just an example, obviously. What kind of an even bigger jackass walks around with 100 $1 coins?

Besides, there are always the trouble with not having change on you and just having bills, but some machines DO accept bills.

This is common knowledge anyway.
« Last Edit: 3 May 2008, 04:11:17 by ChaosVortex » Logged

[ N ][ M ][ C ]
[ S ][ - ][ E ]
[ J ][ V ][ W ]

Johncarllos
Super Robot

« Reply #99 on: 2 May 2008, 22:29:17 »

I do not like carrying coins.
Just a preference, they annoy me in my pocket.
I'll stick with bills.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 » Print 
The MBoard  |  Non-MegaMan  |  Any Other Business?  |  : Dreams
Jump to:
Cannot access offset of type string on string