MegaMan Matrix

Welcome, Guest. Please Log In or Register. Did you miss your activation email?
9 May 2024, 01:14:42
RadioGallery (OFFLINE)MBoard + MChatRegisterLog In
The MBoard  |  Non-MegaMan  |  Any Other Business?  |  : Dreams
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 Print
Author Topic: Dreams  (Read 48539 times)
preventerWIND
Super Robot

« Reply #200 on: 4 June 2009, 02:07:55 »

...ALEC..

YOUR POST COUNT..

IT'S OVER NINE-THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND!!!!!

Sorry. Couldn't help myself.

LOL BANDWAGON
ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #201 on: 4 June 2009, 02:21:00 »

Oh, wow, I wish I could go back in time and tell Young-Alec-Who-Cared-About-Post-Counts what a landmark I just reached.

Except he probably wouldn't get the relevance of 9,000.

Because Young-Alec-Who-Cared-About-Post-Counts is 12.

Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #202 on: 4 June 2009, 02:37:58 »

Yeah I don't talk about dreams either really except today. It's not at all fun to hear about other people's dreams unless you're actually in them. But then it's kind of weird. But otherwise it's as boring as hearing about people's kids.

Sorry, coloured.

Again, not the point!

Slugkid
Robot Master

« Reply #203 on: 4 June 2009, 02:47:38 »

Oh, wow, I wish I could go back in time and tell Young-Alec-Who-Cared-About-Post-Counts what a landmark I just reached.

Except he probably wouldn't get the relevance of 9,000.

Because Young-Alec-Who-Cared-About-Post-Counts is 12.
Delete 5 posts, make a post with, uh, something on it.
Majikn
Super Robot

« Reply #204 on: 4 June 2009, 06:22:35 »

I had a dream about being attacked by ghosts in a house I was staying in. My mom kicked out the exorcists early in the morning because she was like "WTF ARE YOU PEOPLE DOING HERE" because we didn't know, and then ghosts. Or some bunch of weird thing. I woke up in the middle of the night to a really wrinkly dog thing. And that was weird. So I got up and my mom was being chased by some demon woman. And the next time I got attacked it was when this door randomly flung open and it was some twitchy image of my brother from his younger years wearing pajamas and crawling at me. His head was twitching and his eyes were moving all over the place. And I grabbed a mop handle and kept smacking him with it. And it took forever. He kept getting closer.
 HE KEPT GETTING CLOSER

The Exorcist has taught me that when I'm losing an argument I may save face by vomiting on the opposition.
Fatso
Super Robot

« Reply #205 on: 4 June 2009, 10:00:58 »

Lots of my most vivid dreams either become stories or are incorporated into them, because apparently I have a bit of a plot-oriented subconscious and I'm not one to pass up free ideas.
Johncarllos
Super Robot

« Reply #206 on: 4 June 2009, 14:36:08 »

I had a very scary dream last night.
I was walking around this old dilapidated town with some of my friends and as I was crossing a small stone bridge I noticed something large and invisible next to me.

Well it was a giant minotaur.

It became visible and I ran like crazy and could never get that far away from it even though it was stuck in the river now.
It ate like 5 of my friends and a random lunch lady.
Then it got go-go gadget arms and kept getting closer to me.

The fear of being eaten alive in a dream woke me up.

I can skin anything smaller than a bobcat in 30 seconds.
preventerWIND
Super Robot

« Reply #207 on: 5 June 2009, 19:14:12 »

Why are you quoting him? You're silly!

LOL BANDWAGON
ChaosVortex
Super Robot

« Reply #208 on: 5 June 2009, 19:19:55 »

... Who are you talking to?

[ N ][ M ][ C ]
[ S ][ - ][ E ]
[ J ][ V ][ W ]

Mega Man and Yu-Gi-Oh! fanatic!
https://www.lulladin.weebly.com
preventerWIND
Super Robot

« Reply #209 on: 5 June 2009, 19:41:24 »

ur dumb

LOL BANDWAGON
Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #210 on: 6 June 2009, 02:07:05 »

Uh, all you have to do to a Minotaur is rub his belly, then he'll flop over and purr. It works EVERY time. I learned that on Crete when I was nine. Young ninja are sent into the labyrinth there, and yada yada yada. I later tested this theory on Baal and similar creatures like the horned god of Tuzla. I have tried on many occasions to schedule some kind of appointment with Hapi-ankh to try this very thing, but he usually figures out in time that I don't actually want to watch Meteor Man with him.

I've heard from colleagues that this also works on creatures that are like fully the opposite. As in bull bod, human head A friend of mine tried it on Shedu during a trek through ancient Mesopotamia. He didn't really mean to BE in ancient Meso at all but he got stuck in a Fry Hole, and those always mess crap up space-timewise. But let's not get into all that. All you need to know is he made it back eventually and what he discovered back then is what gave the colour TV. You're welcome.

ChaosVortex
Super Robot

« Reply #211 on: 15 June 2009, 17:07:29 »

Wow.

I didn't even need to say thank you. He knew I'd say it...

Posted on:  6 June 2009, 06:21:38

I just had a somewhat enjoyable dream. I dreamed I was on a Roller Coaster ride in this new theme park with my idiot friend Devon. He was doing dumb stunts the whole ride and I could see security guards watching us so I was telling him to stop before he gets either of us kicked out. At the end of the ride, it began to slow down and he jumped out, ran down the track and leaped out doing some really weird belly flop onto some bushes, where three guards tackled him. They dragged him out of the park.

Sad thing is, he'd probably do that in real life.

[ N ][ M ][ C ]
[ S ][ - ][ E ]
[ J ][ V ][ W ]

Mega Man and Yu-Gi-Oh! fanatic!
https://www.lulladin.weebly.com
preventerWIND
Super Robot

« Reply #212 on: 16 June 2009, 00:42:13 »

THANK HIM IN REAL LIFE FOR MAKING YOUR DREAM ENJOYABLE!

LOL BANDWAGON
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 Print 
The MBoard  |  Non-MegaMan  |  Any Other Business?  |  : Dreams
Jump to:
Cannot access offset of type string on string