MegaMan Matrix

Welcome, Guest. Please Log In or Register. Did you miss your activation email?
8 May 2024, 06:21:58
RadioGallery (OFFLINE)MBoard + MChatRegisterLog In
The MBoard  |  Non-MegaMan  |  Any Other Business?  |  : Dreams
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 » Print
Author Topic: Dreams  (Read 48534 times)
Orange Devil
Super Robot

« on: 2 April 2008, 14:47:43 »

I think there used to be a topic like this. Anyway, share your weird or significant dreams.

I personally had an awesome dream last night. I was outside of my house and my dad was on the other side of the screen door to my living room. The blinds were closed, so he couldn't see me. All of a sudden, a robber jumps out of nowhere at me. It was either Marv or Harry from Home Alone, whichever one was played by Joe Pesci. He pointed a crossbow at me and screamed "Give me all your money!" Of course, I was naked. I tried to plead with him that I had nothing on me, but he didn't give up. So I tackled him. All of a sudden, the other robber from Home Alone pops up and shoots me in the neck with his crossbow 7 times. Of course, I lived. I barged in the door bleeding from my neck gasping for help.

After the hospital, I convinced my Mom to buy me a hand gun, because after that I would never feel safe again. In actuality, I just wanted to have a gun. A bunch of boring, way too real stuff happened, and all of a sudden two guys picked up my mom in the city and carried her off. I chased them, jumping over rails, climbing fences, etc, and it was super intense. I eventually held the gun to their heads until the cops came. It was GLOOOORIOUS. I highly suggest that you get a gun and chase some criminals some day.

<3 Your friendly neighboorhood hippie
ChaosVortex
Super Robot

« Reply #1 on: 2 April 2008, 16:18:50 »

It depends on where you live, but when you turn 18, you now have the ability to use a special line.

When someone's ticking you off, just walk up to them, pat them on the back and whisper, "I have a gun."

[ N ][ M ][ C ]
[ S ][ - ][ E ]
[ J ][ V ][ W ]

Mega Man and Yu-Gi-Oh! fanatic!
https://www.lulladin.weebly.com
Edgecrusher
Super Robot

« Reply #2 on: 2 April 2008, 17:25:21 »

Fun fact: If they take that as a threat, it's technically a misdemeanor charge of Assault in the fifth degree.

No more pencils, No more books
I built a city out' one brick, it had a Mayor and a Crook
I made the Crook stab the Mayor, then slay himself in the guilt
I stole the brick back and migrated east, now let's build.
ChaosVortex
Super Robot

« Reply #3 on: 2 April 2008, 17:44:10 »

That's why you shouldn't do it to someone who can't take a joke.

[ N ][ M ][ C ]
[ S ][ - ][ E ]
[ J ][ V ][ W ]

Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #4 on: 2 April 2008, 17:56:29 »

You're doing it to criminals, smarts. You think if they're OK with stealing the mother of a giant mandarin orange that they're too good to exploit a law? There's not even a chance of them really failing that attempt since it's COMPLETELY legal!

Anyway I'm laughing that you daringly jump rails and chase criminals over rooftops to save your mom and not like Salma Hayek or some hot chick from school you're retarded for in your dreams.

Orange Devil
Super Robot

« Reply #5 on: 2 April 2008, 18:39:55 »

I dunno, usually if someone is in my dreams it's someone really close to me or some random ass person that I barely even know. Plus, no hero is too good to save his own mother.

Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #6 on: 2 April 2008, 18:55:37 »

Don't worry, it's cavity enducingly sweet.

Majikn
Super Robot

« Reply #7 on: 2 April 2008, 20:04:58 »

For me, it's recently always been people I don't even know very well.

The Exorcist has taught me that when I'm losing an argument I may save face by vomiting on the opposition.
ChaosVortex
Super Robot

« Reply #8 on: 2 April 2008, 21:24:42 »

Random or faceless people for me usually.

Not literally on the last bit.
« Last Edit: 4 April 2008, 17:42:24 by ChaosVortex » Logged

[ N ][ M ][ C ]
[ S ][ - ][ E ]
[ J ][ V ][ W ]

preventerWIND
Super Robot

« Reply #9 on: 2 April 2008, 21:28:41 »

I've had a recurring dream for a while, one with James Avery chasing me across a bridge.

LOL BANDWAGON
Orange Devil
Super Robot

« Reply #10 on: 4 April 2008, 00:34:33 »

I hear alot of dreams about getting chased across bridges. Someday I'm going to do a correlation study on dream symbolism and real life events.

Something like the existence of depression vs. amount of nightmares, and get more specific from there.

Snare
Super Robot

« Reply #11 on: 4 April 2008, 00:37:47 »

Hippy.
Johncarllos
Super Robot

« Reply #12 on: 4 April 2008, 00:46:45 »

I only have Nightmares when I'm really sick.
Which is rare.

I can skin anything smaller than a bobcat in 30 seconds.
Teelio
Sniper Joe

« Reply #13 on: 4 April 2008, 00:49:35 »

Most of my dreams are just random moments filled with random people doing random bull#####, with something random happening elsewhere.

My life is random.

tlo
Nautilus
Noob

« Reply #14 on: 4 April 2008, 01:14:43 »

Hippy.

Says the flower to the orange...

I had an incredibly long dream where they accused this girl of being a witch, and ended up dissecting her while she was completely awake. They picked her up from her village in a horse drawn carriage and told her they were taking her away to protect her from the people. They ended getting attacked out in the woods by people with crossbows, both of the drivers got wounded, and when she walked out of the carriage to go see them  they noticed she was untouched. One of the drivers then grabbed a crossbow and shot her in her right shoulder, then they both laughed at her. They called for a rest, so she wandered off with a book and sat against a tree, reading, eating an apple, and bleeding.

They end up back on the path, until there's a small clearing in the forest with a square stone building in the middle. She realized this wasn't safety as they shoved inside and brought her down into the basement. They shoved her naked on to a table, strapped her down, then decided they'd try to figure her out. They cut horizontally across her chest, and her lower stomach. Then vertically down the torso. She was awake for all of this. Screaming in pain she yelled something about the village, my dream then jumped back to the village where apparently she had cursed them or something because people had swarms of tiny black beetles bursting from their eyes and mouths.

Odd thing is that the girl was my girlfriend...

Anyways that's part one of the dream, it had this weird flash forward thing where the something along the same lines ended up happening in the future. I'll post it if you guys honestly feel like listening to my endless blabbering.
ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #15 on: 4 April 2008, 01:22:27 »

Sounds fabricated and too specific to be a dream, but I have no reason not to believe you.

Johncarllos
Super Robot

« Reply #16 on: 4 April 2008, 01:25:52 »

I occasionally have extremely vivid dreams.
None like that though.
My vivid dreams involve me getting super powers and figuring out how to use the damn things. I think of some very creative ways to use powers.

Nautilus
Noob

« Reply #17 on: 4 April 2008, 01:36:59 »

I don't dream much at all, every couple years or so, so when they stick they're pretty haunting. I'd probably think it was fabricated if I didn't have it.
Vinchenz Rock
Super Robot

« Reply #18 on: 4 April 2008, 04:43:16 »

I have had a dream every night for the past two years.

Well, you have a dream every night, but I remembered my dreams every night for the past two years.

And I've only ever a nightmare once. And The dream didn't even seem like a nightmare, I only woke up sweating like mad.

Snare
Super Robot

« Reply #19 on: 4 April 2008, 13:07:56 »

I'm pretty sure you dream every night during one of the stages of sleep (IT DON'T MATTER WHAT YOU SAY!)...They are just seldom remembered.

Last night I had a dream where either aunt Patty or Selma died and Lisa played the french horn.
Fatso
Super Robot

« Reply #20 on: 4 April 2008, 23:22:04 »

I subscribe to the 'something's not quite right here' brand of nightmares. It's the same damn premise every time. Something... just isn't quite right. The foolish inconsistencies crop up throughout the two or three minutes I experience this, then I 'wake up' from what was obviously a screwed-up dream, then I feel some sort of wind (or any sort of air pressure across my body) for ten to twenty seconds until I finally decide I've had enough and pull out. I brand it a 'nightmare' for lack of a better term.

Strangest thing is this is all accomplished within five or ten minutes of my falling asleep, which I thought rather impossible.
AlexThePenguin
Super Robot

« Reply #21 on: 5 April 2008, 00:54:01 »

I only have Nightmares when I'm really sick.
Which is rare.

I've only had two nightmares that I remember.

One involved saving a town from flooding and meteors, and another involved being stuck in a lake with an underwater sawmill with an exposed saw.

My feverdreams are usually very strange, but rarely nightmarish (except the superreal ones I have about work).

That's nice, dear.
Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #22 on: 5 April 2008, 05:25:54 »

I haven't had a proper nightmare in years. Though I've not slept much the past two years.

Orange Devil
Super Robot

« Reply #23 on: 6 April 2008, 16:35:46 »

Hippy.

I'm not a hippy. I'm a Psychologist in training.

ChaosVortex
Super Robot

« Reply #24 on: 6 April 2008, 17:44:41 »

I just had this weird ass dream. It's hard to describe, but it went from blocks, to warpholes, to black holes, to veins, and algebraic formulas. Not to mention a depressing mood.

[ N ][ M ][ C ]
[ S ][ - ][ E ]
[ J ][ V ][ W ]

Orange Devil
Super Robot

« Reply #25 on: 7 April 2008, 13:57:25 »

I keep having dreams that I'm getting drunk or smoking pot, but whenever I do it I don't get drunk or high. Weird things just start happening.

Like in one that I had a few nights ago, I smoked, and decided that I wanted to go to Kohls (It's a clothing store). So I go out to get in my car. About half way there, I realize that I had been running the whole time. I went out to get the car and forgot, and just started running. Which felt amazing because I had run like 10 miles without realizing it or feeling tired.

Did you know that usually if you turn a light switch in your dreams, the lights won't turn on? It's just some bizzare thing. It had happened to me all of my life, and then I saw someone talk about it in a movie. They say if you are lucid, that's the real way of figuring out if your dreaming or not, as opposed to pinching yourself.

Yubi Shines
Robot Master

« Reply #26 on: 8 April 2008, 09:10:24 »

You know how I'm a big fan of Neil Gaiman's works?

Last night I had a dream that Laura from American Gods went to London Below from Neverwhere. Then it segued into some story about Desire from The Sandman.

Good. Gravy.

Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
"By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe."
ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #27 on: 8 April 2008, 11:43:00 »

I own a Douglas Adams biography written by Neil Gaiman. That's as much as I know of him.

Orange Devil
Super Robot

« Reply #28 on: 8 April 2008, 16:49:20 »

I had a dream that I found an NES at a resale shop for 1:50 and I stole like 15 games. And amazingly, it worked every time I turned it on.

Good dream.

Snare
Super Robot

« Reply #29 on: 8 April 2008, 22:23:31 »

Hippy.

I'm not a hippy. I'm a Psychologist in training.

So you're a nut?
Rama Olendris
Sniper Joe

« Reply #30 on: 8 April 2008, 22:26:19 »

I had a dream that my mom turned into Mr. Clean....

....  ???

I have no idea either....

Emit hcum oot evah uoy neht, siht dear nac uoy fi.

preventerWIND
Super Robot

« Reply #31 on: 8 April 2008, 22:29:01 »

Should've given your mom one of your wigs..

LOL BANDWAGON
Rama Olendris
Sniper Joe

« Reply #32 on: 8 April 2008, 22:36:13 »

I should have... but made her clean the kitchen instead.

Emit hcum oot evah uoy neht, siht dear nac uoy fi.

Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #33 on: 9 April 2008, 01:19:19 »

A friend I worked at Wendy's with made this song up back in the day. It's probably not funny without hearing the tune but ##### you.

"Mr. Clean, Mr. Clean
Always cleaning stuff,
Always scrubbing stuff,
Always wiping stuff.

Mr. Clean, Mr. Clean
He doesn't like germs,
He doesn't eat worms
'Cause worms are dirty."

Yeah. It loosed a lot in text form. But ##### you.

Orange Devil
Super Robot

« Reply #34 on: 10 April 2008, 16:57:05 »

I laughed. But then again, it's easy to make me laugh.

Majikn
Super Robot

« Reply #35 on: 10 April 2008, 18:22:49 »

But ##### you.

The Exorcist has taught me that when I'm losing an argument I may save face by vomiting on the opposition.
AlexThePenguin
Super Robot

« Reply #36 on: 11 April 2008, 00:32:04 »

I had a dream where a bunch of people from various forums were trying to keep me from escaping a city with a giant stuffed bear.

It was very odd.

Last night, I dreamed that I was being chased by an animate stack of McDonald's trays about eight feet tall. ._.

That's nice, dear.
Johncarllos
Super Robot

« Reply #37 on: 11 April 2008, 00:49:01 »

Last night, I dreamt that my Mom's ex-boyfriend came back, was immediately kicked out, then started destroying our stuff outside (Taking a chainsaw to the car and #####)
Then I had a wonderful time kicking his ass.
I hate Dwayne Henry Trinks the second.

AlexThePenguin
Super Robot

« Reply #38 on: 11 April 2008, 00:59:45 »

Haha, Trinks. >_>

That's nice, dear.
Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #39 on: 12 April 2008, 05:18:01 »

Almost all of his names are stupid.

Vinchenz Rock
Super Robot

« Reply #40 on: 12 April 2008, 07:01:52 »

I'm-a post my dream tomorrow if I don't forget.

orclev
Sniper Joe

« Reply #41 on: 13 April 2008, 07:50:29 »

I had this freaky nightmare a few days ago in which my uterus, etc., actually fell out and I had to push it all back inside.  It was pretty disturbing.  And I was really worried about it in the dream, and I was making doctors' appointments and stuff.  >.>

-----
~*~orclev~*~
"Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get. But if you work really hard and you’re kind, amazing things will happen." -Conan O'Brien
Orange Devil
Super Robot

« Reply #42 on: 13 April 2008, 16:07:58 »

You know THAT has some sort of meaning.

ChaosVortex
Super Robot

« Reply #43 on: 13 April 2008, 17:46:30 »

Wow.

I had a weird Matrix dream. It was first person, and I was viewing the index of the MBoard. Abe installed a new navigation bar to the right of the forum, listing my PM inbox, profile, and other stuff. Below it, was a list he could customize, where he placed a "Top Ten" list. I don't recall what the Top Ten was specifically, but I was listed first. But... right below my name was such a dumb picture that didn't even define or look like me in anyway. It was like some 5-year old spliced together two Marvel characters, poorly added transparency, and uploaded it.

I don't understand it.

[ N ][ M ][ C ]
[ S ][ - ][ E ]
[ J ][ V ][ W ]

Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #44 on: 13 April 2008, 18:06:59 »

I don't recall what the Top Ten was specifically, but I was listed first.

Yeah you must have been dreamin'.

Vinchenz Rock
Super Robot

« Reply #45 on: 13 April 2008, 19:30:12 »

I failed at remembering to post my dream. >_>

But my dream last night invovled Solid Snake, Buses, and Winduh for some reason.

I don't know how to put it into words...

Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #46 on: 13 April 2008, 20:36:57 »

Don't bother. I fear it will be gayer than it already sounds!

Yubi Shines
Robot Master

« Reply #47 on: 19 April 2008, 23:45:01 »

I must be going crazy.

Had a dream (one that I'm sure I've had once before) that was a really bad, embarassingly bad, plot for a movie. A girl who was granted a wish from a fairy godmother to be "forever young and beautiful", just like a Barbie doll. She goes to an elaborate dance, a prince (obviously) falls for her, she gets drunk and crazy (obviously) and leaps to her doom off a balcony. Before she hits the ground, she turns into (OBVIOUSLY) a Barbie doll. She also wakes up in her house, unhurt.

Blah blah hijinks with Obligatory Brunette Best Friend blah blah prince goes searching for her and gets seduced by Obligatory Brunette Vixen blah blah.

I could swear I've actually seen this movie, though. Which kind of proves how bad so many movies are. Ugh.

On the other hand, the rest of the dream also included her having the power to bring dead things back to life, and for some reason she collected mummified bodies of small animals, and she suddenly found herself surrounded by a whole lot of fuzzy things that crapped on the carpet and needed feeding.

Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
"By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe."
Edgecrusher
Super Robot

« Reply #48 on: 20 April 2008, 00:19:14 »

I had a dream last night.

I dreamt I was working the midnight launch of GTA4.

I dreamt I dealt with one too many rude customers.

I woke up shortly after beating the living ##### out of almost everyone in the store.

I'm uncertain how to feel about this.

No more pencils, No more books
I built a city out' one brick, it had a Mayor and a Crook
I made the Crook stab the Mayor, then slay himself in the guilt
I stole the brick back and migrated east, now let's build.
Slugkid
Robot Master

« Reply #49 on: 20 April 2008, 03:37:33 »

The other day I dreamt I was a phoenix, nonsensing around the place, and flying. There was a lake, and I landed there.
On the lake there was a mixture of a racoon and a badger and it shouted at me "You have been doing silly thing 'till the time!" And then, just then, the alarm went off...Weeird.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 » Print 
The MBoard  |  Non-MegaMan  |  Any Other Business?  |  : Dreams
Jump to:
Cannot access offset of type string on string