MegaMan Matrix

Welcome, Guest. Please Log In or Register. Did you miss your activation email?
4 May 2024, 21:27:01
RadioGallery (OFFLINE)MBoard + MChatRegisterLog In
The MBoard  |  Non-MegaMan  |  Any Other Business?  |  : Christmas!
Pages: « 1 2 3 » Print
Author Topic: Christmas!  (Read 29050 times)
Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #50 on: 26 December 2007, 22:31:49 »

If I hadn't hit buttons too fast when changing menus, I probably would have bought Slash LAST. Not that I don't like GnR, but I'm not a big fan of Slash since he decided to whore his image out.

Johncarllos
Super Robot

« Reply #51 on: 26 December 2007, 22:47:15 »

I don't really care that him or Tom Morello are in the game, I'd rather have badass characters like Lou, and cool ones like Elroy (I use his guitar).
Midori sucks,
I hate that everybody uses Slash online, it's lame. He has a PINK fretboard for chrissakes.

I can skin anything smaller than a bobcat in 30 seconds.
Captain Sanoguchi
Super Robot

« Reply #52 on: 26 December 2007, 22:52:24 »

If I hadn't hit buttons too fast when changing menus, I probably would have bought Slash LAST. Not that I don't like GnR, but I'm not a big fan of Slash since he decided to whore his image out.

Be glad there isn't a Slash-fu or any Slash related games on the CD-i.
Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #53 on: 26 December 2007, 22:58:53 »

I use the Hendrix wannabe. Xavier or whatever. I just bought his Captain suit thing. Tom Morello is my favourite guitarist ever.

Johncarllos
Super Robot

« Reply #54 on: 26 December 2007, 23:02:37 »

It's funny, I've run out of things to spend my money on. I have all the guitars (besides the 2-3 I haven't unlocked), all skins (I think), and everything with cash left over.
Those guitars for Five starring every song on hard (-3) and Expert (about 10 away) must be crazy expensive. Together about $6000

One thing different that I hate is that you actually have to beat the lower difficulties on this one to get the money from them, I just tortured myself through easy and medium today to get the rest of the money.

Posted on: December 26, 2007, 05:59:35 PM

Xavier Stone is good.
I use Axel Steel wearing brown shorts and the '77 Solid Gold.
Monochromatic and bearded.

And one of my friends with the 360 promised never to use Judy Nails again, because he was distracted by her tits so much that he would fail songs, claiming "Those damn tits look too goddam good!"

He's a bit of a loser, but on the 360 I can see his point.

Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #55 on: 26 December 2007, 23:03:08 »

I got Stricken by Disturbed last night and was so excited to play it. I figured out why I had trouble with a part in Bulls On A Parade; If it's one of my favourite songs I ##### up playing it because I'm either trying to do too much or going along with the lyrics instead of the guitar.

So, different guitars do what, other than look slick?

Captain Sanoguchi
Super Robot

« Reply #56 on: 26 December 2007, 23:07:37 »

I got Stricken by Disturbed last night and was so excited to play it. I figured out why I had trouble with a part in Bulls On A Parade; If it's one of my favourite songs I ##### up playing it because I'm either trying to do too much or going along with the lyrics instead of the guitar.

You mean like hittin' the whammy bar or moving around like you're actually cool and playing a real guitar? I mean I do all the stupid show off stuff when I play, I've yet to bash the controller against the ground or anything stupid like that, but I get so into playing' I often begin to jump or something. Yeah, completely different from how I am when I'm actually playing a real guitar.
Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #57 on: 26 December 2007, 23:10:31 »

No I mean I'm focusing myself on other rhythmic patterns in the song than whatever the games wants me doing. I don't really do any showoff stuff unless I'm turning on the star power.

Johncarllos
Super Robot

« Reply #58 on: 26 December 2007, 23:11:35 »

I should turn back on the 'warn when new replies are posted' thing, because I'm slow.

What do guitars do?
Not a damn thing.
The first thing you buy is songs, then whatever the hell you want because the rest is JUST looks.

Though, some character's fretboards are easier to read than other's. For example, Lou's has way too much detail and is red and black with orange, so it's easy to not even see some notes depending on the TV. Axel's is brown, everything shows up on it. Casey's is black and is considered the easiest to read fretboard. Tom Morello's is a dark blue, so you get pretty screwed on Star power.

ANYWAYS, Guitars are just for looks. If you manage to ever 5 star all of hard or Expert, use the guitar it gives you to increase your cred online. Besides that, whatever you want.

Captain Sanoguchi
Super Robot

« Reply #59 on: 26 December 2007, 23:13:52 »

No I mean I'm focusing myself on other rhythmic patterns in the song than whatever the games wants me doing. I don't really do any showoff stuff unless I'm turning on the star power.

You should really try jumping around like you're a freakin' idiot, it makes the game more fun.
Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #60 on: 26 December 2007, 23:14:58 »

Maybe when a girl who likes dumbasses is around. What am I talking about, 90% of girls like dumbasses.

I'm just gonna buy Tom Morello and music, probably. Depending on other character crud later. Guitar finishes will be the last thing I get.

Johncarllos
Super Robot

« Reply #61 on: 26 December 2007, 23:18:13 »

It was the last thing I got, because once I chose a guitar I wanted, I didn't need all the others to be able to accessorize.

Yeah, songs are good to get because it's more gameplay, and some of them are amazing, such as Impulse, Don't Hold Back, Hier Kommt Alex, Generation Rock, etc....

Mike, what level are you on?

Captain Sanoguchi
Super Robot

« Reply #62 on: 26 December 2007, 23:21:00 »

Maybe when a girl who likes dumbasses is around. What am I talking about, 90% of girls like dumbasses.

OBJECTION!
If that were true in any way I'd have lost my virginity long ago.
KPL
Sniper Joe

« Reply #63 on: 26 December 2007, 23:53:15 »

I guess not your kind of dumbassness. Obviously I don't know what you consider yourself to be, but I think i'm not far off when I say that Mikero's got a point.

kaPOW
Captain Sanoguchi
Super Robot

« Reply #64 on: 27 December 2007, 00:41:12 »

Isn't it kind of sexist and mean to say most women desire men who lack intelligence?
Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #65 on: 27 December 2007, 03:32:30 »

No it's kind of astute and true.

It was the last thing I got, because once I chose a guitar I wanted, I didn't need all the others to be able to accessorize.

Yeah, songs are good to get because it's more gameplay, and some of them are amazing, such as Impulse, Don't Hold Back, Hier Kommt Alex, Generation Rock, etc....

Mike, what level are you on?

I haven't seen any buyable songs yet that I really want. I'm doing it on Easy still, got to the concert in the underworld or whatever tonight but I haven't started it. I'm trying to get better before I move on because I make stupid mistakes when I think too much about what I'm doing.

Captain Sanoguchi
Super Robot

« Reply #66 on: 27 December 2007, 03:34:43 »

Mike, judging and regulating people by their genders is just as bad as judging and regulating people by their race. You don't want to be a racist, do you?
Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #67 on: 27 December 2007, 03:38:58 »

Grow up, I didn't even do that. I'm just saying that a LOT of girls either get assholes or morons for boyfriends and then complain about what jerk/dumbass their boyfriend is. It's a very known trend that happens everywhere on the planet.

Captain Sanoguchi
Super Robot

« Reply #68 on: 27 December 2007, 03:50:04 »

Okay, okay, I have to agree with you on that, but it's way less than 90%.
Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #69 on: 27 December 2007, 04:00:58 »

Not in my experience.

Majikn
Super Robot

« Reply #70 on: 27 December 2007, 04:29:09 »

- random Kirby DS game
- new hoodie
- new belt
- new wallet thing
- chocolate
- chocolate
- chocolate
- iPod nano (as suspected)
- bit o' money

I'm glad it was nice and simple this year. Though my birthday's coming around and I'm probably getting one or two sweet-ass pieces of furniture. I'm working on that day, but whatever.

I have a feeling iTunes is going to piss me the hell off, but I really like the earphones. If only they came in black...

The Exorcist has taught me that when I'm losing an argument I may save face by vomiting on the opposition.
NovaMan XP
Super Robot

« Reply #71 on: 27 December 2007, 04:32:12 »

- chocolate
- chocolate
- chocolate

*steals your chocolate*

Anyway, I gotz: new sheets for my bed, some clothes, 2000 Wii points, and Super Paper Mario (so far).
Jakey
Robot Master

« Reply #72 on: 27 December 2007, 05:12:49 »

I GOT BRAIN AGE 2 SO NOW I CAN BE DOUBLE SMARTER THAN YOU

Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #73 on: 27 December 2007, 06:23:05 »

I got so much chocolate too. I don't even eat chocolate. I'm gonna get acne and/or fat and/or other crap.

But it's sOooOOOooooOooOoOoOoOo~ good!

ChaosVortex
Super Robot

« Reply #74 on: 27 December 2007, 06:31:07 »

I know man. I got these little chocolate mints...

God, I LOOOOOVE CHOCOLATE MINTS...

I practically went through more than half the bag in a few hours...

[ N ][ M ][ C ]
[ S ][ - ][ E ]
[ J ][ V ][ W ]

Mega Man and Yu-Gi-Oh! fanatic!
https://www.lulladin.weebly.com
AlexThePenguin
Super Robot

« Reply #75 on: 27 December 2007, 06:32:52 »

Lebkuchen
Ginger chews
Long-sleeved white t-shirt
Complete series of Azumanga Daioh
Various games
gift certificate to Label's
gift card to Goodwill for when we move in
Sembei
Superfurry Animals' Rings Around the World album

other things i don't recall >_>;

That's nice, dear.
Majikn
Super Robot

« Reply #76 on: 27 December 2007, 06:38:42 »

I know man. I got these little chocolate mints...

God, I LOOOOOVE CHOCOLATE MINTS...

I practically went through more than half the bag in a few hours...

First one was a sweet one
Second one was a blast
Soon I finished up the bag, ate 'em up real fast
You can see 'em in my teeth
Tell it when I talk
Had so many my pancreas just went into shock

The Exorcist has taught me that when I'm losing an argument I may save face by vomiting on the opposition.
AlexThePenguin
Super Robot

« Reply #77 on: 27 December 2007, 06:43:10 »

oh, dude.

I almost forgot my superawesome Sigmund Freud Finger Puppet.

:3

That's nice, dear.
orclev
Sniper Joe

« Reply #78 on: 27 December 2007, 06:48:34 »

Might want to add "and/or assholes" to that. 

I'm part of the 10%, though.  Unfortunately, my former best friend was one of those 90%, but she refused to believe that her wonderful boyfriend could ever be considered an asshole (even though EVERYONE said as much), so that's one reason why she's my former best friend.  :/

Dumbasses are dumb.  *wrinkles nose*

-----
~*~orclev~*~
"Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get. But if you work really hard and you’re kind, amazing things will happen." -Conan O'Brien
KPL
Sniper Joe

« Reply #79 on: 27 December 2007, 08:20:45 »

I'm part of the 10%, though.  Unfortunately, my former best friend was one of those 90%, but she refused to believe that her wonderful boyfriend could ever be considered an asshole (even though EVERYONE said as much), so that's one reason why she's my former best friend.  :/

Dumbasses are dumb.  *wrinkles nose*

I recognise this. I've got this female friend who keeps dating and doing the right stuff *wink wink nudge nudge* with the totally wrong folks. And although I'm usually right in giving advice, she's all like "NOT THIS TIME HE'S FOR REAL LOLOLOL SOOO GOOD!"

And who has to be the crying shoulder? c'est moi. I guess this poop goes around the world.

kaPOW
Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #80 on: 27 December 2007, 08:27:35 »

Been there, am that.

Heh, I added it in a later post.

CM
Metall

« Reply #81 on: 27 December 2007, 14:17:07 »

I wish I could be part of that 90% of guys every girl is dating.
Zenaku
Metall

« Reply #82 on: 27 December 2007, 14:22:16 »

iPhone is kind of bad.

Free iPhone > Anything Maddox has ever said.
TheRedPriest
Matrix Marine

« Reply #83 on: 27 December 2007, 15:09:32 »

Free stabbing = good because it's free, right?

So too is it with the iPhone.  Getting something bad for free is still bad you foolishly foolish fool.

Doctor Mario is not a real doctor.  Do NOT let him touch your genitals.
Zenaku
Metall

« Reply #84 on: 27 December 2007, 15:43:28 »

I would let her foolishly fool with my foolish fools if you know what I mean.

Edit: Maddox sucks, so anything material is better than anything he has said. And I still haven't really opened it yet, but it can't be worse than the free Motorola model I'm currently using. And I'm not really losing anything here if it does turn out to be terribad, compared to losing copious amounts of blood from being stabbed.

You FOOL.
« Last Edit: 27 December 2007, 15:49:21 by Zenaku » Logged
TheRedPriest
Matrix Marine

« Reply #85 on: 27 December 2007, 18:26:53 »

You're better off losing the blood than the time wasted trying to do anything on an Apple product.

Doctor Mario is not a real doctor.  Do NOT let him touch your genitals.
Jakey
Robot Master

« Reply #86 on: 27 December 2007, 18:49:40 »

I like my iPod.

Majikn
Super Robot

« Reply #87 on: 27 December 2007, 19:19:20 »

iTunes was a pain in the ass for the first several tens of minutes I was using the damn thing. When I figured out what the problem was (it was a really STUPID problem) I finally got it to work. Now I'm okay with it. Still, holy #####.

And now people are all "lol you're a sheep" and I'm like "shut up"
It holds a hell of a lot more songs than my last mp3 player. I don't care that it's an iPod, I care that it's a gift, and with a bit of effort in the beginning, it works.

Edgecrusher
Super Robot

« Reply #88 on: 27 December 2007, 22:08:02 »

"lol you're a sheep"

No more pencils, No more books
I built a city out' one brick, it had a Mayor and a Crook
I made the Crook stab the Mayor, then slay himself in the guilt
I stole the brick back and migrated east, now let's build.
preventerWIND
Super Robot

« Reply #89 on: 27 December 2007, 22:30:45 »

I can barely find an mp3 player that works on a mac. Oh well I'll stick with my iPod. It has enough memory, it looks pretty good, and it plays songs, that's all I care about.

LOL BANDWAGON
KPL
Sniper Joe

« Reply #90 on: 27 December 2007, 22:32:10 »

Exactly the things it was meant to do.

The only thing about it that sucks chocolate salty balls is that it's easily usable. You can't just bring an iPod to a party, plug it in a computer and start playing them fine tunes.

kaPOW
Xero
Matrix Marine

« Reply #91 on: 27 December 2007, 22:39:30 »

Here is what I got.

A hoodie.
100 bucks
Gamestop 50 card
Wiimote Charger
Wii Zapper.
Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #92 on: 28 December 2007, 01:14:40 »

Edit: Maddox sucks,

Nope. He's right. I'm not saying it's not fine to use the phone or have it for free or whatever but it's not as good as it's hype.

The only thing about it that sucks chocolate salty balls is that it's easily usable. You can't just bring an iPod to a party, plug it in a computer and start playing them fine tunes.

My only problem with iPods right there. I like mine.

preventerWIND
Super Robot

« Reply #93 on: 28 December 2007, 01:27:19 »

The no exporting rule is what really pisses me off. What if my library is deleted? No new songs from the iPod that's fo sho. It receives but never gives.

The iPod's a selfish bitch.

LOL BANDWAGON
Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #94 on: 28 December 2007, 01:34:14 »

It's a ridiculous flaw because it's paying for a storage system that you're not allowed to take files FROM.

Johncarllos
Super Robot

« Reply #95 on: 28 December 2007, 01:47:08 »

I like my MP3 players to be a storage device that plays music and movies, but can also store pictures and papers and junk. I use mine for school work so the Man can't actually confiscate it, just tell me to put it away.

Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #96 on: 28 December 2007, 02:16:30 »

If I had an mp3 player that could play video, I wouldn't put videos on it. There's not need like at all.

preventerWIND
Super Robot

« Reply #97 on: 28 December 2007, 02:19:51 »

I bet Steve Jobs puts Mac ads on his new iPod nano video >_>

LOL BANDWAGON
Johncarllos
Super Robot

« Reply #98 on: 28 December 2007, 02:41:22 »

I bet he uses his iPhone instead, and I bet he browses the internet on it, looking at pr0n with apples.

"Welcome to the iWorld Bill, I am a GOD here!"

Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #99 on: 28 December 2007, 02:47:42 »

He probably uses iPod Touch.

Pages: « 1 2 3 » Print 
The MBoard  |  Non-MegaMan  |  Any Other Business?  |  : Christmas!
Jump to:
Cannot access offset of type string on string