MegaMan Matrix

Welcome, Guest. Please Log In or Register. Did you miss your activation email?
5 May 2024, 14:12:14
RadioGallery (OFFLINE)MBoard + MChatRegisterLog In
The MBoard  |  Non-MegaMan  |  Any Other Business?  |  : Heroes
Pages: « 1 2 Print
Author Topic: Heroes  (Read 20416 times)
Johncarllos
Super Robot

« Reply #50 on: 4 December 2007, 03:03:12 »

Nathan: "I have ability t-LOL DED."

I can skin anything smaller than a bobcat in 30 seconds.
Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #51 on: 4 December 2007, 03:03:52 »

No one dies in this show. Just Claire Bear them all.

Johncarllos
Super Robot

« Reply #52 on: 4 December 2007, 03:10:16 »

ALSO.
I thought Maya was finally friggin dead, damnit.
Sylar is vampire, in that he gets hix fix from blood.
Noah is the company's bitch again.
Claire is gonna go Emo I bet.
Lol @ Kensei/Adam, he is stuck in a casket forever. Very funny. Sucks the bag for him, I think that was VERY cruel of Hiro, I would have put him in deep wet cement or something, I bet he can suffocate, which he might do anyways.
Ando did nothing.
Lol @ dead Nicky and crappy fire effects, a la "OMG HOUSE ON FIRE, FILL LENS WITH FIRE TO MAKE BETTER."
Lol @ the black dude who got the crap kicked out of his balls and got pistol whipped.
Yay for Radioactive Peter.

Posted on: December 03, 2007, 10:08:29 PM

She's the cure for cancer, just throw her in a blender, drink it, then ##### her back out a few days later and repeat.

ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #53 on: 4 December 2007, 03:11:24 »

That's honestly getting annoying. They couldn't even kill off a minor character like Maya.

So now that their storyline is all done and over, what exactly WAS the point to her existence? Seriously.

I just realized, this show is like the exact opposite of Lost although they're the two most similar shows to each other on TV:

In Lost, people die without warning and stay dead. In Heroes, people die in predictable set-ups and come back to life right away.
In Lost, everyone is on an island together. In Heroes, everyone is spread out across not only the entire globe, but time as well.
In Lost, they take forever to answer a single tiny question. In Heroes, they both answer and ask multiple dozens of questions each episode.

They're both very successful though, and I'm sure will pave the pay for more "epic mass-cast dramas" to come.

By the way, it was a pretty good episode tonight. I guess I was wrong about them splitting the season up: it looks like they're actually doing two seperate  seasons throughout the course of one average TV season.

ALSO:
Did anyone else think the Nathan looked strikingly like Wolverine in this episode in particular?
And did that end sequence with Sylar shooting up make him look like a total drug-dum?

Edgecrusher
Super Robot

« Reply #54 on: 4 December 2007, 04:29:16 »

I want them to kill the emo flying kid. His acting is horrible, even for THIS show.

I much prefer Dexter or (R.I.P.) Carnivale *crosses self*

No more pencils, No more books
I built a city out' one brick, it had a Mayor and a Crook
I made the Crook stab the Mayor, then slay himself in the guilt
I stole the brick back and migrated east, now let's build.
Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #55 on: 4 December 2007, 04:53:19 »

Sylar is vampire, in that he gets hix fix from blood.

From Zombie to Vampire. Great.

Lol @ Kensei/Adam, he is stuck in a casket forever.

Nah. He'll Kill Bill out later.

Lol @ dead Nicky and crappy fire effects, a la "OMG HOUSE ON FIRE, FILL LENS WITH FIRE TO MAKE BETTER."

Pretty sure she lived. Virus or not. They'll just use it to prove that it's not Jessica that has super strength but both/that bod.

Oh and by the way; What the #####? Muscle-mem-mam can't untie herself or get out of a burning building on her own? That was stupid. And Nikki untied her in like 0.5 seconds while in a fire while depowered while flustered while worrying about her kid who is outside with an unconcious crackhead.

In Lost, people die without warning and stay dead.

Oh please. If you think Charlie's death was unpredictable at all you're a tool. And the entire season finale of Lost I called in the first 10 minutes.

I guess I was wrong about them splitting the season up: it looks like they're actually doing two seperate  seasons throughout the course of one average TV season.

Nah, son. Volume ≠ Season. Basically they did, as they do, like comics. First season/volume was a long story arch, and this was just a short one. I.E. 8 issue arch versus a 4 issue arch. It's probably gonna be two volumes this season, though, yeah.

ALSO:
Did anyone else think the Nathan looked strikingly like Wolverine in this episode in particular?

Not at all.

And did that end sequence with Sylar shooting up make him look like a total drug-dum?

Hell yes.

Anyway I still don't see why people think Heroes and Lost are similar. The only thing similar about them is that they are dramas with big casts. That's pretty weak.

Majikn
Super Robot

« Reply #56 on: 4 December 2007, 05:26:44 »

Lol @ Kensei/Adam, he is stuck in a casket forever. Very funny. Sucks the bag for him, I think that was VERY cruel of Hiro, I would have put him in deep wet cement or something, I bet he can suffocate, which he might do anyways.

That would make sense. Even animals that can regenerate body parts need food and oxygen.

Peter could probably do it himself, I think.

What I don't get is how a shot in the head is supposedly enough to kill Peter and Adam, but Noah took it in the eye, and Claire got punctured in the back of her head.

I want them to kill the emo flying kid. His acting is horrible, even for THIS show.

I laugh every time they show that scene where he says "The man with the horn-rimmed glasses."

The Exorcist has taught me that when I'm losing an argument I may save face by vomiting on the opposition.
Edgecrusher
Super Robot

« Reply #57 on: 4 December 2007, 05:39:31 »

His acting is just as ##### now (if not more so) than it was in Election. Everything about him smacks of an Emo Smallville episode. Particularly any shot where he's flying while carrying Claire.

Lunchebox
Super Robot

« Reply #58 on: 4 December 2007, 07:08:22 »

Well that was fun.... But why the ##### is Peter such a #####ing tool? Seriously.

Also, it'll probably be revealed that Noah shot Nathan.

Speaking of which, Noah had a pretty badass moment this episode, when he gives Elle that "You ain't #####" look.

I was so happy when they shot Maya... Then sad when they brought her back. They have to STOP doing that. Also, what was with the weird F symbol (You know, the one on Kensei's sword) appearing in the ashes when Peter destroyed the virus?

Man, I want to like Adam, he gets a few cool moments... But he comes off as very pathetic.

Junkie Sylar scene was awesome, because now... We got our homicidal villain back.

I hope Volume 3 introduces more bad guys. INTERESTING ones, I mean.
ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #59 on: 4 December 2007, 21:39:05 »

Mike, I'd argue more about the "Lost is in the same category as Heroes" thing, but it hardly matters. They just grouped together a lot.

I hate the emo flying kid. Great, now I can't remember his name.

I loved Adam - I have a thing for British accents. I'm instantly attached to any character with one. Plus, he was actually a good actor and he played a large role. I don't find him pathetic, I'm just mad that they didn't further explore his intentions. I mean, yes, I get that he started thinking of himself as God, but there's so much more that they could've delved into with him... instead, they just made him into a flat villain at the end of the season.
I also don't think he's returning for a while, if at all. I have a feeling he WILL return, but they might give him a break.

I was really disappointed with the Elle bit. It was very lame and got my hopes up for more than what actually happened.

I think Nikki might be gone, but I don't know for sure. They better have a cool explanation if she survived.

I haven't got a clue as to who shot Nathan, but I think it's someone that they haven't revealed yet. Angela (Peter's and Nathan's mom) were talking to them as if they were someone we haven't really heard of yet.

I didn't catch the double-helix symbol on the ashes when Peter destroyed the vial, which is odd because I was captivated at that point. They shove that thing in there all over the place. The symbol appears hidden in the scenery over and over in the 1st season.

Edgecrusher
Super Robot

« Reply #60 on: 4 December 2007, 22:22:19 »

...to the point where it's presence seems forced and obnoxious.

It's not a secret if it's constantly in the room screaming "I'M A SECRET! ME! OVER HERE!"

ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #61 on: 4 December 2007, 22:26:40 »

I remember I thought it was so cool when I saw it in the second episode with the dividers in the swimming pool (at a house) where Matt was investigating.

Lunchebox
Super Robot

« Reply #62 on: 4 December 2007, 23:54:49 »

Does this mean, that maybe, the virus isn't gone?

And yeah, I'm sad that Elle didn't get much play, I wanted to see more of her. I'm kind of sick of Task Master girl.

I thought Angela was talking to Bob on the phone.

And is anyone else sick of the "LOLZ THE COMPANY"?

I'm also wondering if any of the other founders had powers... Like George Takei. I wanted him to have a power so bad.
ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #63 on: 5 December 2007, 00:15:49 »

I'm stil convinced that Angela had a power, but I'm not sure. They might've even revealed it but if they did I missed it. I assume she does because it's otherwise pretty odd that BOTH of her sons would have powers.

I always figured Bob never had a power, but there's still time to give him one.

Lunchebox
Super Robot

« Reply #64 on: 5 December 2007, 02:04:08 »

Bob's is the power to be a dick.
Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #65 on: 5 December 2007, 02:11:05 »

Peter could probably do it himself, I think.

What I don't get is how a shot in the head is supposedly enough to kill Peter and Adam, but Noah took it in the eye, and Claire got punctured in the back of her head.

I think Peter could too. And people take shots to the eye and other head-al regions all the time in real life and live. It's really easy to hit the brain through the eye and really easy to miss the brain through the eye. But that's not even the point because he was in fact dead which means it hit the brain. But here's the rub;

Sylar's got a brain fetish for a reason. The brain is the key to using the powers. Claire and Adam need their brains in working order for the power to unlock and go. Proof of this is that Claire didn't recover from that whore near sexual assault death until AFTER the nurse autopsy person took the stick or whatever out of her brain, after that she healed up yuckily.

Blood taken from Claire/Adam when they're in working order is ripe with working healing factor, so you can inject into someone who's brain is wrecked and it'll heal that up too.

I'm pretty much thinking that the powers come from certain glands and crap. Healing factor is obviously something that's secreted.

Mike, I'd argue more about the "Lost is in the same category as Heroes" thing, but it hardly matters. They just grouped together a lot.

They're just dramas with large casts. Everything else is apples and oranges.

I'm stil convinced that Angela had a power, but I'm not sure. They might've even revealed it but if they did I missed it. I assume she does because it's otherwise pretty odd that BOTH of her sons would have powers.

Pretty sure she does. Pretty sure they didn't say.

Don't care about Bob either way but he's probably one of the "fat friends" of the group; A group of people with powers always has to have their friend who doesn't. I'm looking at you Green Arrow! (I'm not even gonna bother counting Batman, he's earned his keep).

ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #66 on: 5 December 2007, 02:14:39 »

Bob was just annoying. Even his name was annoying.

Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #67 on: 5 December 2007, 02:15:27 »

Even his name is fat.

ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #68 on: 5 December 2007, 02:16:44 »

And it describes something fat things do in water.

Johncarllos
Super Robot

« Reply #69 on: 5 December 2007, 02:48:49 »

I missed the SINGLE Helix in the ashes or a vial.

PREDICTION TIME!
Kensei gets out.
Nikki is alive.
West cuts himself.
Maya kills more people, then dies.
Volume 3, VILLIANS, will introduce more badasses.

ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #70 on: 5 December 2007, 02:51:00 »

PREDICTION TIME!
Kensei stays in the coffin, as his storyline is complete.
Nikki is dead. It'd be about time for them to finally TRULY kill someone off.
West cuts himself.
Maya lives forever.
Volume 3, VILLAINS, will introduce more boring characters.

Lunchebox
Super Robot

« Reply #71 on: 5 December 2007, 04:23:18 »

"Is that a monkey?"

ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #72 on: 5 December 2007, 04:26:13 »

I must mount you.

Lunchebox
Super Robot

« Reply #73 on: 5 December 2007, 04:28:05 »

No.
ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #74 on: 5 December 2007, 04:28:54 »

Fair enough.

Majikn
Super Robot

« Reply #75 on: 5 December 2007, 04:44:15 »

If Bob doesn't have a power, who was the guy who turned the spoon into gold? I remember that being Bob, but I can't really verify that.

The Exorcist has taught me that when I'm losing an argument I may save face by vomiting on the opposition.
ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #76 on: 5 December 2007, 04:45:00 »

AH! That WAS him! It was when he convinced Suresh to help him in the first episode of this season.

There was also some woman Sylar killed right at the start.

Dr.
Sniper Joe

« Reply #77 on: 5 December 2007, 18:52:38 »

Bob can change things to gold.

The woman with Sylar at the beginning of the season was another tool for the company. She was able to change her figure. So, I believe that was the woman that kidnapped and kept Micah, cause she had the same exact power as her. Sylar somehow had some power because he was able to cut her skin on her forehead with his finger.

Dctr`
Majikn
Super Robot

« Reply #78 on: 5 December 2007, 23:50:57 »

Sharp nails.

Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #79 on: 6 December 2007, 00:48:33 »

Volume 3, VILLIANS, will introduce more badasses.

I'm guessing it's gonna be more about the old villains that the old crew #####ed with.

The woman with Sylar at the beginning of the season was another tool for the company. She was able to change her figure. So, I believe that was the woman that kidnapped and kept Micah, cause she had the same exact power as her. Sylar somehow had some power because he was able to cut her skin on her forehead with his finger.

Eve. I don't remember Sylar using his power to kill her though, but that's not me saying it didn't happen, just don't remember.

Lunchebox
Super Robot

« Reply #80 on: 6 December 2007, 01:46:19 »

I'm pretty sure he used a knife.
ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #81 on: 6 December 2007, 01:48:31 »

Yeah, he had to do it manually.

Dr.
Sniper Joe

« Reply #82 on: 6 December 2007, 23:01:30 »

My bad. He's a #####ing tool.

Dctr`
Johncarllos
Super Robot

« Reply #83 on: 8 December 2007, 02:33:44 »

That girl with Sylar was the girl who had been holding Micah in that hotel.
I forget her name.

And I completely forgot that Bob had the Midas touch.

Dr.
Sniper Joe

« Reply #84 on: 8 December 2007, 02:41:42 »

She was disgusting.

Dctr`
Lunchebox
Super Robot

« Reply #85 on: 8 December 2007, 02:43:13 »

Dr. has a shirt that says "No fatties".
Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #86 on: 8 December 2007, 05:04:04 »

That girl with Sylar was the girl who had been holding Micah in that hotel.
I forget her name.

Candice. I thought it was Eve thinking that was Eden's name.
« Last Edit: 8 December 2007, 05:12:30 by Mikero » Logged

ChaosVortex
Super Robot

« Reply #87 on: 8 December 2007, 05:21:48 »

Dr. has a shirt that says "No fatties".

That gave me a pretty good chuckle.

[ N ][ M ][ C ]
[ S ][ - ][ E ]
[ J ][ V ][ W ]

Mega Man and Yu-Gi-Oh! fanatic!
https://www.lulladin.weebly.com
Pages: « 1 2 Print