MegaMan Matrix

Welcome, Guest. Please Log In or Register. Did you miss your activation email?
4 May 2024, 00:36:12
RadioGallery (OFFLINE)MBoard + MChatRegisterLog In
The MBoard  |  Non-MegaMan  |  Any Other Business?  |  : SHOW ME YOUR FOODS!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 Print
Author Topic: SHOW ME YOUR FOODS!!  (Read 34754 times)
Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #150 on: 24 September 2009, 03:46:58 »

I heard scarabs yesterday. So I said scarabs yesterday.
Deal with it.

red food dye, like 80% of all red food dye

what about the other 20% of red food dye

Iron Man action figures.

Snare
Super Robot

« Reply #151 on: 24 September 2009, 20:27:24 »

Uh well yeah, um see the problem is YOU HEARD WRONG YOU'RE SO DUMB EVERYONE KNOWS THIS YOU LEARN THIS IN LIKE GRADE KINDGERGARTEN OH MY GOOOOD.

Not so LOVABLE NOW AM I? EH? HUH? YOU WANNA GO? EH? I CAN TAKE YOU.
AlexThePenguin
Super Robot

« Reply #152 on: 24 September 2009, 22:13:34 »

D'awww.

That's nice, dear.
Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #153 on: 26 September 2009, 01:27:56 »

Uh well yeah, um see the problem is YOU HEARD WRONG YOU'RE SO DUMB EVERYONE KNOWS THIS YOU LEARN THIS IN LIKE GRADE KINDGERGARTEN OH MY GOOOOD.

Not so LOVABLE NOW AM I? EH? HUH? YOU WANNA GO? EH? I CAN TAKE YOU.

No you can't.
And no you don't.
And no they don't.
And no I'm not.
And no I didn't.

The person who TOLD me heard/read/interpreted it wrong, and then regurgitated that nonformation at me. But I HEARD IT JUST FINE.

preventerWIND
Super Robot

« Reply #154 on: 4 December 2009, 01:28:46 »

I HAVE BAEK'D

Oatmeal Raisin

Peanut Butta

LOL BANDWAGON
Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #155 on: 21 December 2009, 08:43:44 »

Why aren't they round?

preventerWIND
Super Robot

« Reply #156 on: 21 December 2009, 12:58:11 »

##### you, why should they be? I'm tired of living in this goddamn cookie-cutter world everyone is living in! I say we make cookies that look like lobsters! I say we make muffins look like dinosaurs! ##### your circles! And ##### your triangles!
« Last Edit: 21 December 2009, 23:36:26 by preventerWIND » Logged

LOL BANDWAGON
AlexThePenguin
Super Robot

« Reply #157 on: 21 December 2009, 16:28:12 »

I have made a very delicious soup.

It was SUPPOSED to be a beef/barley/vegetable soup, but we didn't have the barley, so I used up a rice-and-bean mix instead.

To start with, I sauteed half an onion and two large stalks of celery in butter at the bottom of a large pot. Just when the onions got translucent, I added some lemon pepper and cumin, and a can of V8. I let that simmer for a little bit, then added three cups of water, and about a half pound of frozen ground beef. I let that cook until the beef was cooked through, adding dehydrated garlic pieces, parsley and something called "Italian essence," which had Rosemary, Basil, Oregano and I think it was thyme. I let that cook on medium for two hours, adding more spices as I went. When it got down to stock consistency, I added some baby carrots, lavender sea salt and more cumin, then I added another can of V8, filled it up the rest of the way with water, then added some garlic salt, and about a tablespoon of butter, chopped up. As it simmered down again (about two hours later), I started cooking the rice mix in a different pan. It was an instant mix, so I added half a can of V8 with a little extra water. As the rice was getting almost done, I tossed the whole shebang into the big pot, and stirred it up. I let it simmer for a while as I cooked a can of whole green beans and the other half of the onion from earlier, then added it when the onions were translucent. I added a little more cumin, some chili powder, and a little more garlic, filled it up with water, then let it simmer on low until everyone was home (about 30 minutes), and it was very delicious.

Surprisingly, some tortilla chips added a wonderful flavour to the finished product as a garnish.

Some notes:

I wouldn't have even worried about the onions being translucent before adding them if I didn't have a roommate who has a bad reaction to undercooked onions.

Also, I have no idea "how much" of anything I added. I went by how the flavour was growing as time went on, and by what we had on-hand.

That's nice, dear.
ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #158 on: 21 December 2009, 19:26:15 »

##### you, why should they be? I'm tired of living in this goddamn cookie-cutter world everyone is living in! I say we make cookies that look like lobsters! I say we make muffins look like dinosaurs! ##### your circles! ##### your squares! And ##### your triangles!

....so why don't they look like lobsters?

AlexThePenguin
Super Robot

« Reply #159 on: 21 December 2009, 20:36:34 »

That one in the middle kind of does.

That's nice, dear.
ChaosVortex
Super Robot

« Reply #160 on: 21 December 2009, 20:49:30 »

And one even looks like a shrimp.

A very... deformed... shrimp.

[ N ][ M ][ C ]
[ S ][ - ][ E ]
[ J ][ V ][ W ]

Mega Man and Yu-Gi-Oh! fanatic!
https://www.lulladin.weebly.com
preventerWIND
Super Robot

« Reply #161 on: 21 December 2009, 23:30:42 »

##### you, why should they be? I'm tired of living in this goddamn cookie-cutter world everyone is living in! I say we make cookies that look like lobsters! I say we make muffins look like dinosaurs! ##### your circles! ##### your squares! And ##### your triangles!

....so why don't they look like lobsters?

The middle peanut butta one kinda does.. if you like, squint a bit.. just the front of a lobster

And for the record, I am not a shappist, I just believe we should give credit where credit is due. And some shapes should not be given so much slack when they haven't endured such tribulation, I hate it when they play the shape card. Except the squares, they're shape has been used very derogatorily for the past several decades. I apologize to any squares that I may have offended. I retract my statement about the squares.
« Last Edit: 21 December 2009, 23:36:13 by preventerWIND » Logged

LOL BANDWAGON
Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #162 on: 23 December 2009, 10:53:21 »

He didn't ask why don't they KINDA look like lobsters. He wants to know why they don't look 100% like fully rendered three dimensional moving lobsters!

##### you, why should they be? I'm tired of living in this goddamn cookie-cutter world everyone is living in! I say we make cookies that look like lobsters! I say we make muffins look like dinosaurs! ##### your circles! And ##### your triangles!

Don't be your own stereotype!
Don't pull a Harvey Danger!

I retract my statement about the squares.

Soo... You don't apologize to the squares?

And some shapes should not be given so much slack when they haven't endured such tribulation, I hate it when they play the shape card.

http://www.nfb.ca/film/balablok_english/

Johncarllos
Super Robot

« Reply #163 on: 23 December 2009, 17:34:04 »

D:

i cried that was so moving i mean wow they hated each other then accepted each other that was beautiful

I can skin anything smaller than a bobcat in 30 seconds.
Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #164 on: 24 December 2009, 06:16:10 »

And then a pyramid walked by.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 Print 
The MBoard  |  Non-MegaMan  |  Any Other Business?  |  : SHOW ME YOUR FOODS!!
Jump to:
Cannot access offset of type string on string