MegaMan Matrix

Welcome, Guest. Please Log In or Register. Did you miss your activation email?
4 May 2024, 03:53:34
RadioGallery (OFFLINE)MBoard + MChatRegisterLog In
The MBoard  |  Non-MegaMan  |  Any Other Business?  |  : Now here's some BS.
Pages: 1 Print
Author Topic: Now here's some BS.  (Read 3975 times)
Johncarllos
Super Robot

« on: 9 July 2009, 02:46:18 »

: Facebook Group Page
Eric Frimpong recently got accepted to the M.L.S. (Major League Soccer) and then he was accused of rape. When it came time to analyze the evidence, there really wasn't anything against him. There was no traces of his semen on the "victim", the semen found was closer the white male that was involved with the case. And so were the bite marks! And here is the kicker: the accuser had a dangerously high level of alcohol in her system. But his jury was his peers at his school (all white) and the judge (also white). Now I'm not being rascist, but if the evidence didn't point to him, then why is he guilty?

It's BS.
Check the ESPN article.
http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/news/story?id=4300383

And Digg it.
http://digg.com/other_sports/The_Story_of_Prisoner_F95488

The Phillip DeFranco video with his take on it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zz1czFXO3yc&annotation_id=annotation_202083&feature=iv

I can skin anything smaller than a bobcat in 30 seconds.
Edgecrusher
Super Robot

« Reply #1 on: 9 July 2009, 04:36:02 »

Because the justice system is broken?

No more pencils, No more books
I built a city out' one brick, it had a Mayor and a Crook
I made the Crook stab the Mayor, then slay himself in the guilt
I stole the brick back and migrated east, now let's build.
Kuchiri
Noob

« Reply #2 on: 9 July 2009, 06:51:36 »

Yeah...this is very sad....the punishment for the judge is to sentence him to go to East St. Louis....downtown....with only a chicken leg.
Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #3 on: 9 July 2009, 08:55:08 »

Excuse me this happens all the time.

Kuchiri
Noob

« Reply #4 on: 9 July 2009, 09:18:52 »

Not ALL the time, well it happened alot in the past, in these days a normal white man can't say anything to a biased black man without being called racist.

I work at a gas station, a black man laid down his money for his lottery tickets, I picked them up...it was busy so I was trying to move as fast as I could, and he cussed me out because he didn't HAND me the money, he made me lay the money back down so he can pick it up and put it in my hand.

I'm surprised the judge hasn't been shafted yet.
Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #5 on: 9 July 2009, 09:29:18 »

Not ALL the time, well it happened alot in the past, in these days a normal white man can't say anything to a biased black man without being called racist.

I'm so not having this conversation.

ChaosVortex
Super Robot

« Reply #6 on: 9 July 2009, 13:32:57 »

I think this is a job for PHOENIX WRIGHT.

Seriously, this sounds like one of those cases. I'm pretty surprised they'd call a verdict like this.

I work at a gas station, a black man laid down his money for his lottery tickets, I picked them up...it was busy so I was trying to move as fast as I could, and he cussed me out because he didn't HAND me the money, he made me lay the money back down so he can pick it up and put it in my hand.

Please. I work* at Wendy's and I get people who just happen to be in a bad mood all the time. You'll get yelled at for the slightest thing. I had an old guy give me a $20 bill to pay for his food. I'm required to check all $20 bills and higher, so I lifted it to the light for confirmation. He starts the biggest complain I've ever seen from an old guy. "How dare you check my money? You don't trust me? Gimme my money, I'm not buying food from you."

Weirdest part of it all, the bill was real.

*The word "work" is soon to be in a past tense, unfortunately.

I'm so not hearing this conversation.
« Last Edit: 10 July 2009, 17:06:05 by ChaosVortex » Logged

[ N ][ M ][ C ]
[ S ][ - ][ E ]
[ J ][ V ][ W ]

Mega Man and Yu-Gi-Oh! fanatic!
https://www.lulladin.weebly.com
Majikn
Super Robot

« Reply #7 on: 9 July 2009, 16:02:36 »

Haha, how dare you not trust a stranger!

The Exorcist has taught me that when I'm losing an argument I may save face by vomiting on the opposition.
Kuchiri
Noob

« Reply #8 on: 9 July 2009, 19:08:27 »

Another point, when I worked in Chicago at a Meijers, we had a limit 11 on $1 dollar butter. All the cashiers was told if you see a FAMILY, bring up more than 11 you had to tell them that the limit was 11 and I had to take some out.

Three black ladies came up, one black lady had boxes of it in her lap and started splitting them up, I told them that it was a limit 11, and I got called racist because they were black and I was limiting the amount of items they could have.

Funny story, when the Service Coordinator came up to talk to them about the whole butter thing, she also mentioned it was limit 11 per family. They called her a racist too and said 'How dare you think we all live in the same house.'

She asked to check their driver license of two of them. After checking one, she checked another...and the first words out of her mouth 'These two addresses are the same.' The second woman snatched the card from her hand saying 'Wrong one, that is my old one.' and pulled out another ID that was clearly older with a different address on it.

The SC decided to give them the extra butter, and they complained to five managers on their way out that they were treated poorly because they were black. One of them laughed and told them I was dating a black girl at the time.
Edgecrusher
Super Robot

« Reply #9 on: 9 July 2009, 19:13:53 »

People are stupid regardless of skin color.

TheOnly
Robot Master

« Reply #10 on: 9 July 2009, 19:16:28 »

Life is filled with bull##### when it comes to skin color sad to say.

Signature:
Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message. BBC code and smileys may be used in your signature.
AlexThePenguin
Super Robot

« Reply #11 on: 9 July 2009, 21:06:06 »

People are stupid regardless of skin color.

Seriously true.

The children I work with exhibit more intelligence than most of the people I encountered in my former job.

Yeah.

That's nice, dear.
Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #12 on: 9 July 2009, 23:45:13 »

Right, I'm really not into this whole conversation. So I'm just gonna try to leave it alone and just say that I'm still waiting for Mumia Abu-Jamal to get a fair trial.

This has nothing to do with him being Black.
"Reverse racism" is a pressing issue, but that story is a real #####en reach, man.

There are people who are going to claim racism no matter what colour they are anyway and the allegation that you can't say anything to black people or they'll call you racist is complete bull#####.

Yeah, not into this.

Majikn
Super Robot

« Reply #13 on: 10 July 2009, 00:03:50 »

I remember a guy pissing me off so bad once by accusing me for being racist. All I know is he had slightly darker skin than me, and I'm freakin' pale white, and he called me racist because he's "black". In Grade 9 this was a really good way to piss me off.

The Exorcist has taught me that when I'm losing an argument I may save face by vomiting on the opposition.
Edgecrusher
Super Robot

« Reply #14 on: 10 July 2009, 00:12:34 »

Again, people are stupid regardless of skin color.

That said, the best way to avoid being treated like a stereotype is to avoid acting like one.

Judge people solely on the way they act.

Majikn
Super Robot

« Reply #15 on: 10 July 2009, 00:23:11 »

Let me hear it just one more time.

Johncarllos
Super Robot

« Reply #16 on: 10 July 2009, 01:24:02 »

I act white all the time because I'm white. It's not acting, it's how I am.
I don't try to be 'cool' around anybody be acting like their stereotype. I seem to get along really well.

I can skin anything smaller than a bobcat in 30 seconds.
Abominator
Creator of MMM

« Reply #17 on: 11 July 2009, 10:27:43 »

I think the grammar police should arrest whoever made the facebook post.

Anyway, lesson to learn from this:  Always have an alibi.

I might be ugly... At least I ain't got no money!
Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #18 on: 11 July 2009, 19:43:17 »

Always have an alibi.

Dave Chappelle has a good bit about that very thing.

Pages: 1 Print 
The MBoard  |  Non-MegaMan  |  Any Other Business?  |  : Now here's some BS.
Jump to:
Cannot access offset of type string on string