MegaMan Matrix

Welcome, Guest. Please Log In or Register. Did you miss your activation email?
26 April 2024, 19:11:01
RadioGallery (OFFLINE)MBoard + MChatRegisterLog In
The MBoard  |  MegaMan Series  |  X Series  |  : My thoughts on how MHX2 should be made
Pages: 1 Print
Author Topic: My thoughts on how MHX2 should be made  (Read 13166 times)
Acid
Noob

« on: 22 July 2008, 02:02:10 »

This is Acid
iv'e been out of the loop for a while but now I'm back and ready to burn. have you guys played MHX1 yet and if you have what did you think of it?
I personly thought it was done pretty well and the movie it came with was the bomb ! Anyways I wanted to run my I thoughts by you about capcom making a MHX2 before you get mad at least read it through and keep in mind that capcom already changed the original story.

So that rule gose out the window. OK it starts out basically the same as it was except for instad of trying to get Zero's parts back from the X hunters, the X hunters have spical parts filled with Zero virus energy and Zero should be playable as should Vile and X is playable but thats just a given.

So in Zero mode the first thing you see is the robot from X6 that put Zero to sleep at the end of X6, anyways he,s repearing Zero and when he reactivates Zero, Zero askes who he is and the robot tells him that who he is' is not important.

The robot then tels Zero time has come to fulfill Dr Willy's master plan and to do so Zero must find 3 spical reploids that are careing the parts Zero will need to defeat X. Then the robot hands Zero a device that can track Z-virus energy Zero then disides he must become stronger no matter what the cost so he heads out in search of the spical parts.

In comes Vile mode! But unknown to Zero and his friend, Vile had been repaired a couple of months back and had been heading back to the place he had seen Zero die so he could steal Zero's parts, but what he finds is so much better not only is Zero alive. But Zero is going to lead him to the parts Vile needs to defeat X.

OK if your playing X mode and you defeat one of the X hunters before X can pick up the spical part Vile shows up and steals it. Then an in game battle will begin if you win you get the part, but if you lose then vile gets away with it and he brags about how he'll finish you latter.

If you get all the spical parts and make it to the end boss then you fight vile like be for in the preavios game and then Sigma, but if Vile gets all the speical parts than after you defeat Sigma you fight ultimit Vile.

Now in Zero mode Zero is pritty dogy because he is trying to keep the fact that he is alive and well a secret so he won't contact X and so there is less of a chance of X and Zero running into one another before a spisific time in the game, capcom should creat new stages that end at the old bosses rooms.

Anyways if you beat all the X hunters with Zero then when he gits all the up grades Zero gose maverick and his atitude should become darker like when he talks to an end boss and when he defeats X latter on in the game but if you lose to X game over.

Anyways heres the sean, your at sigma's final bass Zero walks throgh a door and walks out on to a ledge and before him down below X is fighting Vile, Zero blasts Vile a good one from up hi then he jumps down and lands about fifteen feet away from X.

As you can imagen X is both hapy and suprised that Zero is alive, so X runs over to greet his friend but right when X gets within point blank range Zero trys to blast him.

X bearly dodges the attack, then X in a stat of confusion and rage asks his friend why and Zero's only reply is I was the last of the docters creations and I was created to destroy you X.

Then the in game battle begins if you lose game over but if you win Zero spares the unconches X's life doing this makes the maverick virus go crazy and it trys to consume Zero's mind and body.

However Zero is stronger and he froces the evil virus energy out of his being causing him to shead the virus posesed armor. then while X and Zero are unconches sigma shows up and absorbs the Virus armor Turning him into Omega virus Sigma. Zero wakes up and gets to fight a Sigma that has four forms.

Now for Vile mode well you already know Vile is after the Z-Virus armor and of course he'll go through X's stages but he should be able to go through Zero's stages as well but it would probaly be best if Vile had to use half of Zero's path and half of X's this is because Vile is both hunting X and Zero down.

Anyways if you beat the X hunters with Vile then after each of them you fight Zero and if you win Vile keeps the Spical armor but if you lose at the end of the game Vile will have to fight Omega Virus Zero.

But if you get all the parts with Vile then you fight X now heres the mesed up part even if you win aginst X you lose story line wise because even unknown to Mega Man he has a hidden program that makes him stronger the closer he gets to the virus.

This program was put into X's structial matrix by the late doctor light, when Dr light found out about the Z-virus unknown to even Dr Wily. and as a precaution so that X could stand aginst Dr Wilys altimit plan.

So right there at the end X blastes Vile a good one he'll never forget. The ending for X and Zero is pretty much the same as always they talk about both X and Zero's desenty to fight while they stand watching Sigma's bass burn to the ground.

But Vile's ending is better because it shows him all busted up and unconchus then you hear matlic foot steps echoing through the dark coridor as Bit and Byte apear then Byte says the meters reading an extream amount of Z-Virus energy.

Bit gose wait I found something Byte walks up and see's a reploid that he's never seen before just then the raido trans miter on Bit's shoulder gose all staticy and then you hear Dr Dopler say.

Bit what have you to report? Bit responds we've found a reploid he's badly damiged and he's wereing the Z-Virus armor. Good bring him to me at once! Bit and Byte disapear careing Vile with them into the shadows. Incert credits. Well that's it pleas tell me what you guys think.

p.s. sorry about any spelling mistakes, I dont know how to get the spell check to work on this old computer.
preventerWIND
Super Robot

« Reply #1 on: 22 July 2008, 02:06:34 »

This should be in the X forum.. and I didn't really like the whole fighting for Zero's parts. Everytime I checked my inventory screen I disliked knowing I had Zero's disassembled body in my pocket. They should change it to fighting for Zero's memory chip or something. Or plans for his new body.

And since when was Vile ever alive in X2?

LOL BANDWAGON
Someguy
Sniper Joe

« Reply #2 on: 22 July 2008, 02:07:49 »

Since when was Bit and Doppler in X2? Since when was Dr.Willy still alive?!

"A million years of evolution, we get Soulja Boy"
preventerWIND
Super Robot

« Reply #3 on: 22 July 2008, 02:10:55 »

This is just a bad fanfic.

LOL BANDWAGON
Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #4 on: 22 July 2008, 02:12:22 »

There's no way I'm reading all that, as I don't care, it's in the wrong forum, and it says "iv'e" right at the start.

Xero
Matrix Marine

« Reply #5 on: 22 July 2008, 02:12:37 »

What the ##### did I just read?
Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #6 on: 22 July 2008, 02:13:10 »

And why the ##### did you just read it?

preventerWIND
Super Robot

« Reply #7 on: 22 July 2008, 02:13:54 »

What the ##### did I just read?
a bad fanfic.

I didn't read it all, I stopped when it said Vile..

LOL BANDWAGON
Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #8 on: 22 July 2008, 02:19:46 »

"iv'e" is what put breaks to it to for me. But I said that.

ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #9 on: 22 July 2008, 02:21:53 »

"MHX1" did it for me.

They aren't making a second. The PSP killed it.

XJ
Sniper Joe

« Reply #10 on: 22 July 2008, 02:37:38 »

And if they even tried to make a second, I'm sure it would stick with the original MMX2 plot.  No way would they ##### that up.

...Or would they?

Ramen Noodles!
NovaMan XP
Super Robot

« Reply #11 on: 22 July 2008, 02:49:23 »

It's already #####ed up. Cain died.
preventerWIND
Super Robot

« Reply #12 on: 22 July 2008, 02:50:42 »

Thats a good thing in my book. Too bad he didn't die earlier.

LOL BANDWAGON
XJ
Sniper Joe

« Reply #13 on: 22 July 2008, 03:17:57 »

Cain: "There. I completed my greatest reploid to date... Sigma!"

Capcom: "Well, he's served his purpose. " *kills off*

Oddly enough, that's what MHX more or less did. No real way to kill him off earlier without making the story even more #####ed up.

Ramen Noodles!
Lunchebox
Super Robot

« Reply #14 on: 22 July 2008, 03:48:19 »

I REFUSE TO READ THIS WALL OF TEXT.

SUFFICE TO SAY, IT LOOKS DUMB.
XJ
Sniper Joe

« Reply #15 on: 22 July 2008, 03:51:24 »

I LIKE YOUR USE OF CAPS THERE.  VERY LUNCHE-LIKE.

Ramen Noodles!
ChaosVortex
Super Robot

« Reply #16 on: 22 July 2008, 04:16:40 »

I read...

This is Acid

... and thought, "No #####".

I might read it. Probably not though. Wall of text is too big.

[ N ][ M ][ C ]
[ S ][ - ][ E ]
[ J ][ V ][ W ]

Mega Man and Yu-Gi-Oh! fanatic!
https://www.lulladin.weebly.com
XJ
Sniper Joe

« Reply #17 on: 22 July 2008, 04:32:22 »

As I scrolled to see everyone else's posts, I noticed parts involving Bit, Doppler, Vile, et cetera.  I've said before to not read #####. I say you follow that advice once again.

Ramen Noodles!
MOX
Robot Master

« Reply #18 on: 22 July 2008, 05:51:29 »

I'd rather play an X game with X4-6 graphics on the DS.
Xero
Matrix Marine

« Reply #19 on: 22 July 2008, 12:28:50 »

I wish to unsee this.....
Chron
Super Robot

« Reply #20 on: 22 July 2008, 13:58:31 »

I stopped reading after the third paragraph of story, and I wish I could unsee it.
XJ
Sniper Joe

« Reply #21 on: 22 July 2008, 14:25:08 »

I stopped reading at "This is Acid."

If you have to introduce yourself in your posts even though your name is right there in the left corner, you're a noob.

Also, I think the kid was ON acid when he did this, if you know what I mean.

Ramen Noodles!
preventerWIND
Super Robot

« Reply #22 on: 22 July 2008, 15:08:38 »

We don't.

LOL BANDWAGON
Acid
Noob

« Reply #23 on: 22 July 2008, 17:19:53 »

OK first off Bit and Byte were only in there at the end and only as a way for the story's to conect better to the next game. yeah I'am a noob as you put it, but I have beaten the Mega Man aniversery collection, the X collection, both X7, X8, command mission and all 4 Zero games, and yes MHX and ZX, and last but not least ZXA and I own all of them. Oh and one more thing, If you would have looked at what I said instead of bashing it imeadently, you would have noticed that the way I struchered the story would allow equal game play for all three X Zero and Vile So now you see this makes Zero playable which I know there are more Zero fans than X fans, Then you have Vile who is always trying to kill X by any means necessary, so when he hears about Zero going after spical parts that will make him stronger than X Vile can't help but try to steel the parts for himself. Last but not least you have X which all his stages stay the same as the original MMX2 with the exception of fighting the X Hunters instead of getting Zero's body parts you have to get his armor. Any of the 3 X Zero and Vile can get the armor, plus there's confrontation between X and Zero.
preventerWIND
Super Robot

« Reply #24 on: 22 July 2008, 17:39:34 »

And instead you could've looked at what we said. Vile doesn't appear in X2, for god sake, he was rebuilt in X3 and only X3 (besides X8). Putting him in X2 is stupid as hell and wouldn't make the story any better. Why the hell would he want to steal Zero's parts anyways? To eat them? Please. Same goes for the Dr. Light upgrades, thats #####ing retarded, the upgrades are meant for X. Playing as Zero should come as an unlockable thing, it shouldn't mingle with the storyline. Like OX from ZX.

LOL BANDWAGON
ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #25 on: 22 July 2008, 17:40:53 »

Or Vile in MHX.

Acid, see, you're just... nevermind.

Chron
Super Robot

« Reply #26 on: 22 July 2008, 17:53:30 »

1. Vile is completely dead in X2 anyway.

2. Zero fans generally turn out to be horrible people.

3. Bragging about having beaten games is not an excuse for poor fan fiction game suggestions. You may have played the games, but I don't think you paid any attention to what little story there is.

Addendum: I don't care to play as Vile, and I generally don't like playing as Zero unless the saber can block bullets. X is a powerhouse of destruction, and always will be. His name is in the title, and I think the focus should remain only on X. It's neat to play from Zero's perspective in some games, but it really just seems like Inafune's whining that he didn't stick with making the games about Zero in the first place and trying to make pitiful attempts to change the games into that.

Which failed, by the way, because Megaman Zero is horrible, and the only part of ZX I actually liked was playing as Model X, which is completely ruined after you do anything else in the game.

If there MUST be another MHX game, it should stick to the old guns, because MMX2 did not need Zero to be playable in order to be a fun or interesting game the first time, and it won't need it the next time. In fact, he should stay out of X3, because I never used him save for stealing his saber in Sigma's stages.
Xero
Matrix Marine

« Reply #27 on: 22 July 2008, 18:12:10 »

Oh we read it...

It still sucks horrible.

TheRedPriest
Matrix Marine

« Reply #28 on: 22 July 2008, 18:59:20 »

Nice to see Inticreates share their ideas for future Mega Man games with us here on the ol MMM! :D

Doctor Mario is not a real doctor.  Do NOT let him touch your genitals.
Acid
Noob

« Reply #29 on: 23 July 2008, 00:27:06 »

Did you guys know that Axl is Bass and proto man is actually Zero!!!
Xero
Matrix Marine

« Reply #30 on: 23 July 2008, 00:33:27 »

So this was all a giant troll attempt.

Good show.

*Shakes your hand*
Abominator
Creator of MMM

« Reply #31 on: 23 July 2008, 00:34:14 »

I can almost be bothered reading it.

I might be ugly... At least I ain't got no money!
Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #32 on: 23 July 2008, 00:37:33 »

If that was supposed to be a troll attempt they wasted their time.

But it does make me want to read it a bit more. But a bit more than not at all is still not enough.

Xero
Matrix Marine

« Reply #33 on: 23 July 2008, 00:40:38 »

Well I'm just going to do us all a favor and put this topic out of our miseries.
TheRedPriest
Matrix Marine

« Reply #34 on: 23 July 2008, 02:02:55 »

If that was supposed to be a troll attempt they wasted their time.

Especially since a good majority of the fanbase these days is just as inept.  Oh ho ho!

Doctor Mario is not a real doctor.  Do NOT let him touch your genitals.
Pages: 1 Print 
The MBoard  |  MegaMan Series  |  X Series  |  : My thoughts on how MHX2 should be made
Jump to:
Cannot access offset of type string on string