MegaMan Matrix

Welcome, Guest. Please Log In or Register. Did you miss your activation email?
28 April 2024, 08:13:57
RadioGallery (OFFLINE)MBoard + MChatRegisterLog In
The MBoard  |  MegaMan Series  |  Battle Network Series  |  : Inticreates making legally distinct MMBN in the near future
Pages: 1 Print
Author Topic: Inticreates making legally distinct MMBN in the near future  (Read 183 times)
SB
Sniper Joe

« on: 21 March 2024, 05:17:08 »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OO4njobE1uQ

Not sure anyone had this on their bingo card for 2024, but we're finally getting a possibly competent MMBN-style game.

Shape the world you live in, instead of letting others define it for you. Stop being reactive and become proactive, and leave a legacy worth remembering, since only you personally decide the limits of your greatness.
TheRedPriest
Matrix Marine

« Reply #1 on: 21 March 2024, 13:52:17 »

I hope to god they improve animation on that, because it looked like it was one step up from a guy moving a drawing around with his hand.  I realize it's an "in development" trailer, but the whole thing looks like a cheap ass flash/mobile game.

Doctor Mario is not a real doctor.  Do NOT let him touch your genitals.
SB
Sniper Joe

« Reply #2 on: 26 March 2024, 09:02:58 »

It does reek of Flash animation, so perhaps that will change in time or they'll introduce more "worlds" with traditional spriting per the trailer info. I'm curious if they'll bother to offer multiplayer of sorts or not, seeing as Inti is pretty old school in that regards.

Shape the world you live in, instead of letting others define it for you. Stop being reactive and become proactive, and leave a legacy worth remembering, since only you personally decide the limits of your greatness.
Pages: 1 Print 
The MBoard  |  MegaMan Series  |  Battle Network Series  |  : Inticreates making legally distinct MMBN in the near future
Jump to:
Cannot access offset of type string on string