MegaMan Matrix

Welcome, Guest. Please Log In or Register. Did you miss your activation email?
5 May 2024, 18:11:56
RadioGallery (OFFLINE)MBoard + MChatRegisterLog In
The MBoard  |  Non-MegaMan  |  Any Other Business?  |  : Transformer toy that transformers by itself - ONLY $700!
Pages: 1 Print
Author Topic: Transformer toy that transformers by itself - ONLY $700!  (Read 280 times)
Speed Racer
Super Robot

« on: 9 April 2021, 18:24:12 »

Start digging in the couch cushions, kids!

https://kotaku.com/hasbro-unveils-700-self-transforming-optimus-prime-rob-1846650442

Never insult seven people when you only have a six-shooter.
TheRedPriest
Matrix Marine

« Reply #1 on: 9 April 2021, 19:07:17 »

It's a cool concept, but if I'm spending $700 on something, it will be a copy of Rule of Rose.

Doctor Mario is not a real doctor.  Do NOT let him touch your genitals.
Speed Racer
Super Robot

« Reply #2 on: 11 April 2021, 16:29:16 »

Same, although I'd be buying Jabba's Sail Barge.

Never insult seven people when you only have a six-shooter.
Snare
Super Robot

« Reply #3 on: 7 June 2021, 14:11:44 »

Gosh, for 700 bucks I'd buy like, I don't know, some teeth. I need teeth. Or diamonds. I need diamonds too.

It's a cool concept, but if I'm spending $700 on something, it will be a copy of Rule of Rose.

My brother has RoR in very good condition, along with some other rarities. He'd definitely notice if it went missing, plus I'm not traveling to the freaking Arctic circle to steal you a video game so purge the thought. The soundtrack is incredible and it's hard to believe it's from the same guy who made the music for Sonic goddamn Heroes.
TheRedPriest
Matrix Marine

« Reply #4 on: 8 June 2021, 21:53:31 »

No one asked you to steal your brother's copy of RoR.  But if you offering...

Snare
Super Robot

« Reply #5 on: 10 June 2021, 19:42:22 »

Out of curiosity, do you want a copy of the game for collection's sake or do you actively wish to play it? I'm sure you've been made aware that it's not the most polished experience. Personally, I've never been able to finish it because I can't cope with the controls and some of the problems with clunkiness, note that this is not a complaint about the main character being helpless/weak, I don't expect Jennifer to go Rambo.

The story itself is rather fragmented and depressing as hell. Just such a dark, dark experience.

I can talk and have talked extensively about this game.
TheRedPriest
Matrix Marine

« Reply #6 on: 11 June 2021, 06:52:37 »

I'd probably play it.  I did back in the day but never finished it.  Of course I was also borrowing it.  I also had the opportunity to buy it 3 times over from Hastings when they were liquidating their PS2 games back in the day for $30.  Hindsight is 20/20.  The game is a bit clunky, but I do love survival horror.

Pages: 1 Print 
The MBoard  |  Non-MegaMan  |  Any Other Business?  |  : Transformer toy that transformers by itself - ONLY $700!
Jump to:
Cannot access offset of type string on string