MegaMan Matrix

Welcome, Guest. Please Log In or Register. Did you miss your activation email?
3 May 2024, 12:45:51
RadioGallery (OFFLINE)MBoard + MChatRegisterLog In
The MBoard  |  MegaMan Series  |  Miscellaneous MegaMan Games  |  : Famitsu Questionnaire for Mega Man Fans
Pages: 1 Print
Author Topic: Famitsu Questionnaire for Mega Man Fans  (Read 2269 times)
NovaMan XP
Super Robot

« on: 20 April 2018, 20:32:41 »

Famitsu is doing a questionnaire for English speaking fans of Mega Man, and some of the answers will show up on the magazine.

You can take the questionnaire here.

It ends early tomorrow so if you want to fill it out, do it as soon as possible.
Xero
Matrix Marine

« Reply #1 on: 20 April 2018, 20:59:13 »

Done.
Teelio
Sniper Joe

« Reply #2 on: 20 April 2018, 21:07:07 »

Done and done.

Should have made a subtle hint toward wanting a new X installment in the "good wishes" section....

tlo
TheRedPriest
Matrix Marine

« Reply #3 on: 20 April 2018, 21:18:51 »

I too have added a reply.

Doctor Mario is not a real doctor.  Do NOT let him touch your genitals.
LCrazy11
Sniper Joe

« Reply #4 on: 20 April 2018, 23:37:57 »

I did it

dun dun dun dun dun dun dun (mmx3 opening tune intensifies)
Teelio
Sniper Joe

« Reply #5 on: 21 April 2018, 02:18:49 »

a29" border="0

tlo
Abominator
Creator of MMM

« Reply #6 on: 21 April 2018, 19:05:19 »

Doesn't work properly on my phone :(

I might be ugly... At least I ain't got no money!
TheRedPriest
Matrix Marine

« Reply #7 on: 23 April 2018, 03:51:34 »

You never should have sold your desktop for an Xbox-One-X.

Abominator
Creator of MMM

« Reply #8 on: 28 April 2018, 16:40:05 »

Haha, I actually did pick one of those up cheap due to a pricing error and it's surprisingly decent (aside from the horrible UI but PS4 is in the same boat)

I might be ugly... At least I ain't got no money!
TheRedPriest
Matrix Marine

« Reply #9 on: 29 April 2018, 20:44:03 »

They really remove most any incentive to get one if you have a PC though since they don't really have any console exclusives.  They just shove every game onto PC.

Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #10 on: 30 April 2018, 21:14:42 »

Microsoft couldn't care less about the XBox at this point (me neither). It's just supplementary to them. They were smart to hybrid their game purchases.

TheRedPriest
Matrix Marine

« Reply #11 on: 1 May 2018, 19:38:50 »

I don't see it being smart making their console literally obsolete.  If you're a PC gamer you'd never touch a console (because snobs and pc master race horse #####), and if you're a console gamer why buy the console that has all their games on PC?

There's like a super small group of folks that have no PC or one that's so ##### it can't play games and who want to play games.  And even then Switch and PS4 offer so much more.  I realistically can't see any reason for XBox to even exist at this point.

Johncarllos
Super Robot

« Reply #12 on: 1 May 2018, 22:27:33 »

Mine is a blu ray player and Rock Band machine.

I can skin anything smaller than a bobcat in 30 seconds.
TheRedPriest
Matrix Marine

« Reply #13 on: 2 May 2018, 00:10:26 »

So is a PS4 but it will play games you can't on a PC!

Johncarllos
Super Robot

« Reply #14 on: 4 May 2018, 00:16:21 »

But there was a sale!

And my friends wanted me to get it.

I have fewer friends now.

I can skin anything smaller than a bobcat in 30 seconds.
TheRedPriest
Matrix Marine

« Reply #15 on: 4 May 2018, 14:03:57 »

And the local morgue has more business!

Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #16 on: 9 May 2018, 19:20:42 »

I don't see it being smart making their console literally obsolete.  If you're a PC gamer you'd never touch a console (because snobs and pc master race horse #####), and if you're a console gamer why buy the console that has all their games on PC?

You're saying it as a negative but from their perspective it's actually a positive. It may sound silly to you but they just wanted a toe in each market and don't care about complete dominance at this point. They legitimately wanted to ease console gamers into playing on PC, which for them has actually been successful. I agree with you overall but that's their outlook and it works for their market.

This is all a known thing already, Sony is on top of the console market right now (and deservedly so). However many agree they will lose ground moving forward as long as they keep shunning online cross-play and other consumer favourite features, especially as the console themselves move closer and closer to fully being "just a PC" (even though consoles are heavily optimized PC's so I actually loathe that argument). Sony doesn't currently have to make those moves because they have a strangehold on the console market. But they will. Microsoft hasn't had a truly vested interest in console wars since the 360 (if that), as far as they are concerned the XBox One is ancillary whereas Playstation comprises the largest part of the Sony Corporation's revenue (with the rest of their entire company on a reported slow decline). I have no love for Microsoft but I can I see why they did that.

TheRedPriest
Matrix Marine

« Reply #17 on: 9 May 2018, 22:03:21 »

Except I don't want to play games on a #####ing PC.  For the same reason I haven't for decades.  I don't want to mess with at the #####ing setting/hardware versions/ram/video cards, etc, etc.  I just want to buy a game and know I can put it in and play it.

And that's not even getting into PCs "digital only" and "always online" horse #####.

PC and console markets are for completely different targets.

Xero
Matrix Marine

« Reply #18 on: 10 May 2018, 12:31:13 »

Agreed.

I perfer playing on consoles because that's what they are SPECIFICALLY Designed for.  Playing Games.  Alot of games take up space on the PC when it's used for more than just playing games (Unless you purchase a dedicated PC just for gaming).

What's even better, is the Swtich is portable so I can take games like Tropical Freeze & BoTW and play it on a long bus ride or at a relative's house so it's convenient. 

PS4 is also cool (Got mine from a co-worker with 1TB at only $150.)  Play alot of games on it and stuff.

The Xbox....is just kinda there really.  I don't even see the appeal of the Xbox anyway.  I mean I guess it has Cuphead but that's about it really.
TheRedPriest
Matrix Marine

« Reply #19 on: 10 May 2018, 14:13:31 »

Cuphead isn't even retail.  Hopefully that changes soon.

Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #20 on: 11 May 2018, 17:59:51 »

Except I don't want to play games on a #####ing PC.  For the same reason I haven't for decades.  I don't want to mess with at the #####ing setting/hardware versions/ram/video cards, etc, etc.  I just want to buy a game and know I can put it in and play it.

And that's not even getting into PCs "digital only" and "always online" horse #####.

PC and console markets are for completely different targets.

Agreed.

I perfer playing on consoles because that's what they are SPECIFICALLY Designed for.  Playing Games.  Alot of games take up space on the PC when it's used for more than just playing games (Unless you purchase a dedicated PC just for gaming).

What's even better, is the Swtich is portable so I can take games like Tropical Freeze & BoTW and play it on a long bus ride or at a relative's house so it's convenient. 

PS4 is also cool (Got mine from a co-worker with 1TB at only $150.)  Play alot of games on it and stuff.

The Xbox....is just kinda there really.  I don't even see the appeal of the Xbox anyway.  I mean I guess it has Cuphead but that's about it really.

I understand that and I'm inclined to agree with you both for the most part (I don't mind PC gaming here or there but I certainly do not prefer it), but Microsoft's business model likely isn't catered specifically to users of a niche forum about a comatose series. It's just market analysis.

I too think the XBox One is a disaster, but Microsoft themselves are just fine because they set themselves up as such. Conversely the Playstation 4 is fantastic, but Sony themselves are in dire straights.

Pages: 1 Print 
The MBoard  |  MegaMan Series  |  Miscellaneous MegaMan Games  |  : Famitsu Questionnaire for Mega Man Fans
Jump to:
Cannot access offset of type string on string