MegaMan Matrix

Welcome, Guest. Please Log In or Register. Did you miss your activation email?
4 May 2024, 23:39:28
RadioGallery (OFFLINE)MBoard + MChatRegisterLog In
The MBoard  |  Non-MegaMan  |  Any Other Business?  |  : Matricians: What are YOU getting for Christmas?
Pages: 1 2 » Print
Author Topic: Matricians: What are YOU getting for Christmas?  (Read 25106 times)
Vinchenz Rock
Super Robot

« on: 6 December 2007, 16:22:03 »

Hey, since it's less than 20 days until Christmas, I've decided to make a thread about what you're wishing for Christmas. Short and simple, eh?

So anyway, I'm thinking of getting a used PSP for Christmas... Why used? Thats for me to know and... it should be obvious anyway. <_< But that isn't final, I'm still not sure if I should get it or not.

I'm also hoping to get a new wallet and new slippers. Both of my old ones are past due. And if I don't get a PSP I'm definitely getting a Wii or DS game.

So, what are you guys getting?

Chron
Super Robot

« Reply #1 on: 6 December 2007, 16:25:55 »

I may be getting a digital camera or Super Mario Galaxy.

If it were solely up to me, I'd rather not go through with the mess of it.

I still can't give any presents since I have no income, so I still feel bad about getting any.
« Last Edit: 6 December 2007, 17:03:30 by Chron » Logged
Slugkid
Robot Master

« Reply #2 on: 6 December 2007, 16:30:16 »

Some books, maybe.
Some money, maybe.
A 2GB pen drive, maybe.
Unkown.
They want to surprise me.Maybe
More money, maybe.
Edgecrusher
Super Robot

« Reply #3 on: 6 December 2007, 16:33:56 »

I'm getting: Nothing.

Nor do I want anything.

No more pencils, No more books
I built a city out' one brick, it had a Mayor and a Crook
I made the Crook stab the Mayor, then slay himself in the guilt
I stole the brick back and migrated east, now let's build.
dzx9
Sniper Joe

« Reply #4 on: 6 December 2007, 16:37:18 »

Took the words out of my mouth.

I am.
BlackMcJack
Noob

« Reply #5 on: 6 December 2007, 16:47:48 »

what I want every christmas,
books,
money,
and pants...... maybe a printer be nice.
Orange Devil
Super Robot

« Reply #6 on: 6 December 2007, 17:24:59 »

Why don't you want anything for christmas? Just because you aren't getting anything?

<3 Your friendly neighboorhood hippie
Yubi Shines
Robot Master

« Reply #7 on: 6 December 2007, 17:28:45 »

My yearly shipment of coal.

Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
"By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe."
BlackMcJack
Noob

« Reply #8 on: 6 December 2007, 17:35:29 »

My yearly shipment of coal.

Santa stop giving me coal when I started leaving then burning in the fireplace.
Edgecrusher
Super Robot

« Reply #9 on: 6 December 2007, 17:51:45 »

Why don't you want anything for christmas? Just because you aren't getting anything?

I don't want anything because... well... there's nothing I want. Is it really that hard to imagine?

No more pencils, No more books
I built a city out' one brick, it had a Mayor and a Crook
I made the Crook stab the Mayor, then slay himself in the guilt
I stole the brick back and migrated east, now let's build.
Majikn
Super Robot

« Reply #10 on: 6 December 2007, 18:04:56 »

Everyone's trying to hide that I'm getting some sort of new music player, likely an iPod touch. They don't realize that every single time they ask me about my mp3 player or how many songs I have on my computer, it kind of hints at things.

I don't really care if I get anything. I don't see the point anymore. I have my own money now, I can buy ##### for myself. But eh, I'll take the free stuff.

There's nothing physical that I'd really care to have, anyway.

The Exorcist has taught me that when I'm losing an argument I may save face by vomiting on the opposition.
preventerWIND
Super Robot

« Reply #11 on: 6 December 2007, 18:32:31 »

Hopefully a bunch of clothes and maybe a revoltech figure, but I really just like the joy, playing Xbox with my cousins, drinking Egg Nogg, and unwrapping some presents. I've really grown out of a little kids Christmas  :)

LOL BANDWAGON
AlexThePenguin
Super Robot

« Reply #12 on: 6 December 2007, 18:34:05 »

Most likely, I'm getting an apartment and some bath products.

MAYBE a digital camera, but unlikely.

And whatever Ray may or my not be getting me.

That's nice, dear.
ClickOutMets
Noob

« Reply #13 on: 6 December 2007, 19:58:46 »

I have no real idea what I'm getting and that's fine, not knowing is half the fun sometimes.

I'll put something cool here, just give me time.
Lunchebox
Super Robot

« Reply #14 on: 6 December 2007, 20:16:27 »

All I want for Christmas is for Jeph Loeb to stop writing.
Abominator
Creator of MMM

« Reply #15 on: 7 December 2007, 00:01:10 »

I'll probably get some cash and so annoying crap that I'd rather have had the cash for.

I always give WAY better stuff than I get.

I should start dishing out trash.

I might be ugly... At least I ain't got no money!
Captain Sanoguchi
Super Robot

« Reply #16 on: 7 December 2007, 00:24:19 »

All I know is, my brother bought me a used copy of Soul Calibur 2, which I only find out after I bought him a shiny new copy of Final Fantasy 12, ya know, since recently hes turned into a Final Fantard, I mean seriously, he blew 60 bucks on a used copy of Final Fantasy 7, which he keeps screaming "Oh my gawd! This is the best game ever made!" I mean hes seriously just bandwagon hopping, pretty soon he'll catapult himself from Final Fantasy to some other god awful bandwagon.
I doubt I'll be getting any Wii games for myself or anyone else, due to the fact that there wont be any good Wii games till February, but god, there'll be some awesome games comming out in February.
Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #17 on: 7 December 2007, 01:26:26 »

Soul Calibur 2? Granted, it's better than 3... But it's rather old.

I want Joe Quesada to shut the ##### up and/or retire for Hanukkah.

Captain Sanoguchi
Super Robot

« Reply #18 on: 7 December 2007, 01:31:38 »

Yeah, worst thing is I've already earned everything in the game, I only rented it once.
Lunchebox
Super Robot

« Reply #19 on: 7 December 2007, 02:30:31 »

Me too ;_;

Oh, and for Rob Liefeld to stop drawing.
MOX
Robot Master

« Reply #20 on: 7 December 2007, 05:35:21 »

I'd like to get a Wii or any next gen console since all my friends have one, (prefereably a wii) so I can waste my time more on game consoles than the computer. Good to have a healthy balance.
Jakey
Robot Master

« Reply #21 on: 7 December 2007, 06:01:06 »

I don't know what I'm getting for Christmas, but I know what I want for my birthday, WHICH IS NEXT WEDNESDAY FOR YOUR INFORMATION THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

My new drumset.

Pearl Kit, Export Series Custom.  Zildjian Z-Custom Series Cymbals, Twin Cobra Double Bass Pedals, Remo Heads, drum rack... aaauuuughhh

I know some of that doesn't make much sense to you "normies," I just like saying it to make myself look cool.  Just be aware that those things are VERY VERY good.  Probably droppin deuce grand for all that together, which is less expensive than it was originally going to be (somethin around 3-4 grand).

Anyways, this is one of my big milestones because it's just put in perspective the power that dedication can have in one's life. Bah.

I'm pretty excited.

Winged Warrior
Super Robot

« Reply #22 on: 7 December 2007, 06:46:53 »

I got a laptop and a portable DVD player,  and a didgital camera for the camera.

All used.

I am enjoying the laptop... not quite sure why.

also, I am possibly getting combat boots and a big package of sorts...

Also, JackmcBlack is getting me a psp and Oragne Devil  is getting me a wii!*

Thanks guys!

*I lied.
AlexThePenguin
Super Robot

« Reply #23 on: 7 December 2007, 07:04:01 »

Pearl Kit, Export Series Custom.  Zildjian Z-Custom Series Cymbals, Twin Cobra Double Bass Pedals, Remo Heads, drum rack... aaauuuughhh

Jesus Christ, that sounds beautiful.

That's nice, dear.
SB
Sniper Joe

« Reply #24 on: 7 December 2007, 08:16:05 »

I'm getting a day off of work without pay, so I got the most uber gift of all.

Shape the world you live in, instead of letting others define it for you. Stop being reactive and become proactive, and leave a legacy worth remembering, since only you personally decide the limits of your greatness.
Winged Warrior
Super Robot

« Reply #25 on: 7 December 2007, 08:19:35 »

But working the day before and after, Those hellish days...

for normal pay.

I love the Internet Workforce.
SB
Sniper Joe

« Reply #26 on: 7 December 2007, 08:28:13 »

THE FRANTIC MAD DASH! THE ENDLESS RETURNS OF DISSATISFIED CUSTOMERS! THE LONG WORK HOURS!

Truly, the greatest part of all the year as far as living in Capitalist Society. IN AMERICA.

Shape the world you live in, instead of letting others define it for you. Stop being reactive and become proactive, and leave a legacy worth remembering, since only you personally decide the limits of your greatness.
Winged Warrior
Super Robot

« Reply #27 on: 7 December 2007, 08:33:33 »

And then realizing that billy, your kid cousin who you baught a DS for, Is returning it because your brother in law got him a color he liked more and he want's his uncle to check him out. Store polocy doesn't allow you to carry firearms, so you grip the boxknife and carve that kid like he was the cristmas tukey before he has a chance to scream! THen you spend the rest of your days in jail cell-mated to a man named "big John" until you are inhumainly disposed of into soylent green.

Happy holidays SB!
Fetitoh
Noob

« Reply #28 on: 7 December 2007, 09:36:57 »

Yeeeah, I think that I ain't getting what I want, but I'll always get some crazy-ass stuff anyways. What I want is FF VII for DS (If that was the FF game for DS, and if I find it as boring as III then screw it.) Then I'd like GH Rocks the Eighties and GH III, please. And then I'd like to try out Star Force. And then I want Chibi Vampire vol. 5. AND THEN I WANT... <_< But I'll propably be getting some awesome clothes, a little bit of money, and Chibi Vampire vol. 5. And whatever anybody gets me.

The yaoi fanboy.
Majikn
Super Robot

« Reply #29 on: 7 December 2007, 18:19:53 »

THen you spend the rest of your days in jail cell-mated to a man named "big John"

Big John needs some lovin' too, y'know.

The Exorcist has taught me that when I'm losing an argument I may save face by vomiting on the opposition.
ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #30 on: 7 December 2007, 21:02:25 »

I don't know what I'm getting for Christmas, but I know what I want for my birthday, WHICH IS NEXT WEDNESDAY FOR YOUR INFORMATION THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

My new drumset.

I know some of that doesn't make much sense to you "normies," I just like saying it to make myself look cool.  Just be aware that those things are VERY VERY good.  Probably droppin deuce grand for all that together, which is less expensive than it was originally going to be (somethin around 3-4 grand).

Anyways, this is one of my big milestones because it's just put in perspective the power that dedication can have in one's life. Bah.

I'm pretty excited.

Hahaha, niiiiiice. You think you'll get it all? That'd be the perfect gift. Maybe not for others, but for the likes of us. I don't even own a drumset, I have to break into that Evan kid's house if I wanna' wail on some good stuff. Good luck, hope you get it all.

Teelio
Sniper Joe

« Reply #31 on: 7 December 2007, 22:47:34 »

Hah! You have yet to hear of my set-up: Truth 5-piece Kit, combination of Sabian AAX and Zildjian K-Custom cymbals, Pearl cowbells, Remo 6", 8", 10" tomrack, dw 9000 double-bass pedals, Tama cymbal stands, and promark Neil Peart-signatured drumsticks.

Beat that! And to top it all off, I may be getting a microKORG and REASON Music Studio this Christmas.

Goodbye, am sessions. Hello, Celldweller Remix Competitions! <3

tlo
guitaristjoe
Sniper Joe

« Reply #32 on: 7 December 2007, 22:51:56 »

I want...

A Dean EAB(Acoustic Electric Bass).

And a DVR camera.

And a new PS2 with guitar hero 3.

Pardon my "And's."

It's a bird!

It's a plane!

NO! It's a signature without some sort of fancy picture in it.  Go figure.
Alex
Noob

« Reply #33 on: 7 December 2007, 23:04:55 »

A competition longbow so I can finally pratice archery with my own freaking bow.

This marks the end of my post.
Jakey
Robot Master

« Reply #34 on: 8 December 2007, 00:23:08 »

Hah! You have yet to hear of my set-up: Truth 5-piece Kit, combination of Sabian AAX and Zildjian K-Custom cymbals, Pearl cowbells, Remo 6", 8", 10" tomrack, dw 9000 double-bass pedals, Tama cymbal stands, and promark Neil Peart-signatured drumsticks.

Beat that! And to top it all off, I may be getting a microKORG and REASON Music Studio this Christmas.

Goodbye, am sessions. Hello, Celldweller Remix Competitions! <3

NICE man.  Real real nice. 

But honestly I don't understand the big deal about signature sticks.  Is there somethin special about payin 10 bucks for a pair of sticks with a name printed on them that I just don't know about?

Teelio
Sniper Joe

« Reply #35 on: 8 December 2007, 00:34:16 »

These went around 7 or 8 bones at SamAsh. I don't see the big deal about them, either, although I support the hickory that is Promark compared to cheap plastic Vic Firth sticks.

tlo
Jakey
Robot Master

« Reply #36 on: 8 December 2007, 00:39:13 »

Yeah, promark is like a bajillion times better than Vic Firth.

And if you get Reason for Christmas... that would be utter joy.  I've played around with that software, it's so freakin amazing.

CIMSomebody
Noob

« Reply #37 on: 8 December 2007, 01:32:09 »

lulz, I'm getting some odd things. . . and some not so odd things.

The 'main' thing I'm getting for christmas is either going to be a new show saddle for my horse, a golden retriever puppy. . . but most likely, a testosterone shot in the ass. :D

Also getting; a ##### load of anime, games, manga and horse stuff. *shrug* And money.

We all deserve to die. Even you, Mrs Lovette, even I.
Lunchebox
Super Robot

« Reply #38 on: 8 December 2007, 02:35:40 »

THen you spend the rest of your days in jail cell-mated to a man named "big John" until you

But it's just Big John Carll. So no worries, he'll just talk about how awesome he thinks neck beards are, and once in a while will ask to cuddle.
Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #39 on: 8 December 2007, 05:27:32 »

If you say no he will force you to grow a neckbeard. So your choice is neckbeard or molestation.

Catch-22.

Me too ;_;

Oh, and for Rob Liefeld to stop drawing.

Yes.

Please, Santa.

Speed Racer
Super Robot

« Reply #40 on: 8 December 2007, 05:31:19 »

I'd rather have Ann Coulter stop writing and just admit that she's a man.

As far as I know, I'm getting Once Upon a Time in the West and Amazing Grace on DVD, and I may be getting the soundtracks from Advent Rising and Halo 3 from my brother. I don't know about anything else, other than my parents buying me dress clothes for my internship next semester.

Never insult seven people when you only have a six-shooter.
orclev
Sniper Joe

« Reply #41 on: 10 December 2007, 00:57:01 »

I'm getting money.

Other than that, I have no idea.  My boyfriend is being extremely mysterious about what he's getting me for Christmas, which is....kinda weird...

-----
~*~orclev~*~
"Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get. But if you work really hard and you’re kind, amazing things will happen." -Conan O'Brien
Yubi Shines
Robot Master

« Reply #42 on: 10 December 2007, 01:13:51 »

Hold up on the coal thing. I know exactly what I'm gettin', cause I just bought it: A baker's dozen of minighosts.

I'd get the magnets too, but some other time.

Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
"By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe."
ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #43 on: 10 December 2007, 01:30:10 »

...what the hell? They look so silly. I want a POOP sign.

Jakey
Robot Master

« Reply #44 on: 11 December 2007, 01:48:31 »

Hold up on the coal thing. I know exactly what I'm gettin', cause I just bought it: A baker's dozen of minighosts.

I'd get the magnets too, but some other time.

Oh my sweet lord, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU.

I know just what to get my girlfriend for Christmas.  GOD BLESS US, EVERYONE!

ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #45 on: 11 December 2007, 02:01:17 »

TELL HER I SAID HI AGAIN

AND PARAPHRASE MORE EMBARRASSING STORIES ABOUT YOUR INTERNET LIFE, LIKE MAYBE THE WHOLE NMO THREAD

Jakey
Robot Master

« Reply #46 on: 11 December 2007, 02:06:08 »

Not unless you want a repeat of what happened last time =]

preventerWIND
Super Robot

« Reply #47 on: 11 December 2007, 02:13:42 »

I need a computer chair, my old one is crooked and I'm sliding off. >.>

LOL BANDWAGON
ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #48 on: 11 December 2007, 02:29:07 »

I stand by the fact that aliens hacked onto Jake's SN and blocked me, not him! Jake would never do that! I'll avenge your reputation, hun!

Xzeemo
Sniper Joe

« Reply #49 on: 11 December 2007, 02:52:23 »

I think I might be getting a new Ipod, which is really all I want/need. I gots to have my music.

In the end we are naught but shadows and dust...
Pages: 1 2 » Print 
The MBoard  |  Non-MegaMan  |  Any Other Business?  |  : Matricians: What are YOU getting for Christmas?
Jump to:
Cannot access offset of type string on string