MegaMan Matrix

Welcome, Guest. Please Log In or Register. Did you miss your activation email?
29 March 2024, 06:51:57
RadioGallery (OFFLINE)MBoard + MChatRegisterLog In
The MBoard  |  MegaMan Series  |  Legends Series  |  : Will There Really be a Megaman Legends 3?
Pages: 1 2 » Print
Author Topic: Will There Really be a Megaman Legends 3?  (Read 24572 times)
Jaker
Metall

« on: 23 August 2008, 19:56:32 »

Is there a chance that they will make a Legends 3 or not???
Abominator
Creator of MMM

« Reply #1 on: 23 August 2008, 20:46:29 »

Well, they resurrected Classic after a decade, so anything's possible.

I might be ugly... At least I ain't got no money!
ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #2 on: 23 August 2008, 21:27:08 »

8-bit Legends 3?

preventerWIND
Super Robot

« Reply #3 on: 23 August 2008, 22:32:45 »

Legends on the Atari 2600!

LOL BANDWAGON
Abominator
Creator of MMM

« Reply #4 on: 23 August 2008, 23:27:29 »

If it was for the 2600 you'd probably be a green tractor throwing radishes at rats.

LEGENDS 3!

I might be ugly... At least I ain't got no money!
TheRedPriest
Matrix Marine

« Reply #5 on: 25 August 2008, 18:48:11 »

That'd be better than anything Inticreates would ##### out.

Doctor Mario is not a real doctor.  Do NOT let him touch your genitals.
Rama Olendris
Sniper Joe

« Reply #6 on: 22 September 2008, 16:00:18 »

Probably... it'll just take them a LONG time. Let's just hope it won't sound like more bad fanfiction.

Emit hcum oot evah uoy neht, siht dear nac uoy fi.

Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #7 on: 22 September 2008, 22:24:57 »

There's no way it won't...

Chron
Super Robot

« Reply #8 on: 22 September 2008, 23:45:25 »

It will definitely be connected to the Zero/ZX stuff at this rate.

And that... that is autofail.
Still, it would be nice to at least get the idiot off the moon.
Xzeemo
Sniper Joe

« Reply #9 on: 24 September 2008, 15:51:26 »

That would suck. I would cry if Zero showed up in there, he is not allowed. (Neither is Jake)

In the end we are naught but shadows and dust...
maniac man
Noob

« Reply #10 on: 4 February 2009, 02:02:14 »

It will probably take years for that!I doubt that there making it!
Someguy
Sniper Joe

« Reply #11 on: 4 February 2009, 02:03:57 »

You never know they might be making it, then again they probably aren't

"A million years of evolution, we get Soulja Boy"
C Rocket
Noob

« Reply #12 on: 9 March 2009, 19:45:09 »

I'm going to be honest, I think there really might be a 3rd Mega Man Legends called Rockman Dash Great Five Island adventure. Sorry, if this isn't much help to the question.  :-\
NovaMan XP
Super Robot

« Reply #13 on: 9 March 2009, 21:04:38 »

A crappy cell phone game doesn't really count... and it's not Legends 3.
Chron
Super Robot

« Reply #14 on: 9 March 2009, 21:12:24 »

It's sort of a side story anyway from what I gathered.
C Rocket
Noob

« Reply #15 on: 10 March 2009, 01:18:05 »

I'm a young English teacher because I went to college right after high school, but anyway, a few weeks ago, there was this kid that did a research paper on if Capcom should make a Mega Man Legends 3 and the paper was so good I told the student to revise it and maybe get it published in some gaming magazine or something. It would be so cool if the kid got the paper published and it actually convinced Capacom. That would be cool. Speaking of which the kid had a crazy vocabulary.
ChaosVortex
Super Robot

« Reply #16 on: 10 March 2009, 01:27:10 »

I'm a young English teacher
Capacom.

I love this.

[ N ][ M ][ C ]
[ S ][ - ][ E ]
[ J ][ V ][ W ]

Mega Man and Yu-Gi-Oh! fanatic!
https://www.lulladin.weebly.com
NovaMan XP
Super Robot

« Reply #17 on: 10 March 2009, 01:37:57 »

Yeah Chaos, being an English teacher and making a typo is so hard.
C Rocket
Noob

« Reply #18 on: 10 March 2009, 01:44:04 »

I use the adjective "young" because I work around a lot of older people and one of the old guys that teaches math plays Mega Man too. I thought that was interesting, but if anyone needs help writing a research paper about Mega Man, I'm there for y'all.  :)
Chron
Super Robot

« Reply #19 on: 10 March 2009, 02:01:04 »

Excuse me for saying this, but your text seems sort of fast to me. I find that off for an English teacher, but you seem like a cool guy regardless.

Interesting that kids would be talking about Legends though. What level do you teach at?
C Rocket
Noob

« Reply #20 on: 10 March 2009, 02:23:03 »

I teach 9th grade and the students were talking about Mega Man 9 for the Wii and so asked what other mega man games they played. Then we started talking about Mega Man Legends and all. My students say I'm too young to be a teacher and they say I don't speak like a teacher because I don't use big words unless I'm writing a formal document and even though essays are fun and all, I don't want to write them all the time. My Grammar isn't impeccable either.  :)
ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #21 on: 10 March 2009, 02:34:21 »

Yeah, your grammar and spelling are miles above most of the new members we get, and I wouldn't have thought twice if you hadn't pointed out that you were an English teacher. Something just seems a bit off, but like I said, 90% of the internet users of today don't type even an eighth as well as you so you're still ahead in the races.

Chron
Super Robot

« Reply #22 on: 10 March 2009, 02:55:41 »

I teach 9th grade and the students were talking about Mega Man 9 for the Wii and so asked what other mega man games they played. Then we started talking about Mega Man Legends and all. My students say I'm too young to be a teacher and they say I don't speak like a teacher because I don't use big words unless I'm writing a formal document and even though essays are fun and all, I don't want to write them all the time. My Grammar isn't impeccable either.  :)

Tough crowd, but I'm glad you can speak their language then. It's still surprising that they know, but I guess MM9 did garner some popularity for the games.

... and with the internet like it is, it's easy to look things up.
ChaosVortex
Super Robot

« Reply #23 on: 10 March 2009, 03:04:57 »

Yeah Chaos, being an English teacher and making a typo is so hard.

I just find it funny that we get an "English teacher" with a misspelled word. This isn't the first time we had this happen.

However, I trust this guy, but I agree I don't get an English teacher vibe like the rest of you. He isn't like the one we had before. If I recall, the post was similar to something like "lol i major in english and yetthis is how i typee"

[ N ][ M ][ C ]
[ S ][ - ][ E ]
[ J ][ V ][ W ]

ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #24 on: 10 March 2009, 03:20:07 »

Majoring in English is very different than being a young English teacher, anyway.

And Chaos, you can't seriously be faulting him for making a SINGLE typo when the rest of his post had nothing glaringly wrong with it. And the word was Capcom, for chrissake, not even a real word. And he'd already spelled it right earlier in the post, so it was clearly just a mere accidental typo.

C Rocket
Noob

« Reply #25 on: 10 March 2009, 03:34:19 »

You guys are right, I need to not make so many typos and stuff because you know I wrote a book that will be in print soon and I don't want any typos in it, so I need to work on that. I hate writing typos in papers and stuff because then I look really bad being a teacher and all.
ChaosVortex
Super Robot

« Reply #26 on: 10 March 2009, 04:16:43 »

Majoring in English is very different than being a young English teacher, anyway.

And Chaos, you can't seriously be faulting-

I'd stop you right there, because I wasn't. I said I trusted him already. It's just funny. I know it happens.

[ N ][ M ][ C ]
[ S ][ - ][ E ]
[ J ][ V ][ W ]

ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #27 on: 10 March 2009, 04:38:11 »

"Let me just stop you there."

"...yeah?"

"Oh, I don't have anything to say, I just wanted to stop you there."

C Rocket
Noob

« Reply #28 on: 11 March 2009, 00:46:09 »

Thank you for trusting me, Chaos. You guys are pretty nice! It's nice to speak to nice people when there are so many hateful people I know. Thank you all! But anyways, if there were a Mega Man Legends 3, it would be cool if Capcom added Zero or a character like Zero in the game. It would be interesting.  ;D
Vinchenz Rock
Super Robot

« Reply #29 on: 11 March 2009, 00:55:54 »

I'm interested in the upcoming replies.

ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #30 on: 11 March 2009, 01:05:26 »

...it's like... it's like he went from acceptable to... to... unthinkably horrifying.

...it all happened so quickly...

ChaosVortex
Super Robot

« Reply #31 on: 11 March 2009, 01:23:01 »

I think I've had enough of Zero, period.

[ N ][ M ][ C ]
[ S ][ - ][ E ]
[ J ][ V ][ W ]

preventerWIND
Super Robot

« Reply #32 on: 11 March 2009, 02:04:57 »

Please. You guys have gotten way too used to lamers, to be honest there wasn't anything "horrifying" about his last post, so what if he wants a Zero type character in the game? At least he's not one of the speds that come here daily asking for a Zero 5 or Starforce 4.

They probably wouldn't add a Zero character in the game, and frankly I don't think they should revive X or Zero. Let them rest, it must be tiring coming back again and again, especially as a rock.

IF they added someone, I'd rather a ProtoMan than a Zero.

LOL BANDWAGON
ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #33 on: 11 March 2009, 02:14:56 »

Oh, shush, Wind. He suggested Zero in a Legends game. That's RPM buffoonery right there.

But he's cool.

Johncarllos
Super Robot

« Reply #34 on: 11 March 2009, 02:17:01 »

I think legends needs Duo.

I can skin anything smaller than a bobcat in 30 seconds.
NovaMan XP
Super Robot

« Reply #35 on: 11 March 2009, 02:19:09 »

Having like... a character named Zero in Legends that  has no relation at all to the "real" Zero would be acceptable (almost), as long as he wasn't the OMG MAIN CHARACTER or OMG FINAL BOSSS. He would just be another character. Hopefully.

Although, I don't want it because I know Capcom would screw it up somehow... But if they did it right, I'd be fine with it.
preventerWIND
Super Robot

« Reply #36 on: 11 March 2009, 02:19:39 »

Oh, shush, Wind. He suggested Zero in a Legends game. That's RPM buffoonery right there.

No. RPM buffoonery would be suggesting Forte in a Dash game.

I think legends needs Duo.

Could work.

LOL BANDWAGON
C Rocket
Noob

« Reply #37 on: 11 March 2009, 03:22:22 »

Honestly, I agree about the Zero thing. I played too much Zero in the past anyway. I hate thinking about the past sometimes because I realize that I regret some things so much.  :'(
Chron
Super Robot

« Reply #38 on: 11 March 2009, 12:51:52 »

But anyways, if there were a Mega Man Legends 3, it would be cool if Capcom added Zero or a character like Zero in the game. It would be interesting.  ;D

At first I was like "Get out of my forum."

Honestly, I agree about the Zero thing. I played too much Zero in the past anyway. I hate thinking about the past sometimes because I realize that I regret some things so much.  :'(

Then I was like "OK, never mind then".

Actually, there could be a Protoman type character (which is sort of like Zero if you like BN, which I don't, but eh) in the next game if there were some possibility of it existing.

After the events of 2, the Elder System is up and running again, and maybe there was like a prototype Trigger running around back then, who knows?
I'd expect him to be more like Proto Man, though. After all, he does show up in the third original series game.

... this reminds me of a time where I thought that there wouldn't be a chargeable buster in Legends until 4.
... oh boy.
C Rocket
Noob

« Reply #39 on: 11 March 2009, 21:33:00 »

Yeah, Protoman in Legends would be cool and all. I just want a Mega Man Legends 3, so I was always hoping that Capcom would make one. But I want it to be a good game not something that bites. And I really like the servbots and the birdbots. They are cute.
TheRedPriest
Matrix Marine

« Reply #40 on: 12 March 2009, 21:41:30 »

Now Legends can be cool liek Protoman too!

Doctor Mario is not a real doctor.  Do NOT let him touch your genitals.
Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #41 on: 15 March 2009, 06:41:44 »

No thanks.

Winged Warrior
Super Robot

« Reply #42 on: 20 March 2009, 23:42:36 »

Ya know who'd be cool in MML3?

Megaman Zero, And I mean the fembot version that questions not only his sexuality but his very own identity.

In fact, ##### legends, Lets talk about a GTA style MMZ game that stars you playing a sexually confused Hermaphrodite named Zero. You must go around town turning tricks and completing mundane, yet elementally categorized, tasks.

You can find and gather collectible "cybering elves" to get upgrades to your weapons and armour...
Chron
Super Robot

« Reply #43 on: 21 March 2009, 01:12:17 »

Winged Warrior
Super Robot

« Reply #44 on: 22 March 2009, 21:54:43 »

You're only  mad because you know capcom would jump on that deal before even considering MML3.
Chron
Super Robot

« Reply #45 on: 22 March 2009, 22:02:35 »

Actually, the face was because what you described is pretty much the idea behind Mega Man ZX.
Winged Warrior
Super Robot

« Reply #46 on: 22 March 2009, 22:14:09 »

It was...?

Did the repliforce show up if you got a  6 star felony rating?
Chron
Super Robot

« Reply #47 on: 22 March 2009, 22:23:13 »

not that close
Trigger
Noob

« Reply #48 on: 23 March 2009, 03:30:30 »

But anyways, if there were a Mega Man Legends 3, it would be cool if Capcom added Zero or a character like Zero in the game. It would be interesting.  ;D

I like to think that Zero is long gone, which is where the Zetsabre comes in. If he were to appear as a character in Legends, it should only be as a cameo (like Wily).

Mega Man games owned:

MML, MML 2, MAoTB, MM AC, MM&B, MM 9, MMX C, X7, X8, Command Mission, NT, Zero, ZX, ZXA, SF, and more...
Chron
Super Robot

« Reply #49 on: 23 March 2009, 03:43:17 »

I think there WAS a cameo Zero appearance in Legends 2. In one of the shops in Kalinka, come to think of it. Actually, there are a bunch of cameos in that game.
Pages: 1 2 » Print 
The MBoard  |  MegaMan Series  |  Legends Series  |  : Will There Really be a Megaman Legends 3?
Jump to:
Cannot access offset of type string on string