MegaMan Matrix

Welcome, Guest. Please Log In or Register. Did you miss your activation email?
28 March 2024, 23:21:13
RadioGallery (OFFLINE)MBoard + MChatRegisterLog In
The MBoard  |  MegaMan Series  |  Legends Series  |  : Would YOU pay 15 MILLION for a Legends 3?
Pages: « 1 2 3 » Print
Author Topic: Would YOU pay 15 MILLION for a Legends 3?  (Read 59405 times)
Aresian
Sniper Joe

« Reply #50 on: 6 December 2007, 00:59:49 »

I would kill you both if you were in arms length of me.

Seriously. I'd go to jail just to appease my desire to murder you two.

I AM DJSonic!
ChaosVortex
Super Robot

« Reply #51 on: 6 December 2007, 01:00:40 »

And I'd help.

[ N ][ M ][ C ]
[ S ][ - ][ E ]
[ J ][ V ][ W ]

Mega Man and Yu-Gi-Oh! fanatic!
https://www.lulladin.weebly.com
Chron
Super Robot

« Reply #52 on: 6 December 2007, 01:35:55 »

I'd make sure you all got the same cell as Big Susie Bubba Burton.
OR WOULD I?

Anyway, I think we're about wrapped up here. Basic point is that we're not going to see Legends 3 any time soon.
ronzanio
Noob

« Reply #53 on: 8 December 2007, 00:27:33 »

i think its ##### what capcom is doing to us! first capcom made megaman legends 1 and 2 and those games made the fans megaman horny! so i think its just ##### to let all those megaman legends fans wait for megaman legends 3! its been to long, over a while the most fans will not be a big fan anymore, because there coming great new games! and megaman legends 1 and 2 will becoming uglyer and uglyer day by day! if you look at the difference like lets say halo 3 and megaman legends 2, you see the difference very bad! they need to make mml 3 very soon because over a while megaman legends will be so damn ugly everyone will forget it! I just played megaman legends a week before to remember the good old times, but it wasnt the fun it were before. thats why i and all the mml fans need a new mml! WE NEED NEW ADVENTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-X
Aych
Metall

« Reply #54 on: 8 December 2007, 00:38:54 »

Horny for Mega Man? Wrong board, dude...Wait. WRONG SITE.

See: TheRedPriest
Sub Tank
Noob

« Reply #55 on: 8 December 2007, 00:56:50 »

WE NEED NEW ADVENTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-X

YOU NEED LEARN WRITE!!!!!!!!!!!!  >:(

#####
Chron
Super Robot

« Reply #56 on: 8 December 2007, 01:23:39 »

I'm almost ashamed to have this guy trying to support the Legends cause.

Actually, I am ashamed, but I'd rather dodge any offensive remarks by coyly not making an effort to insul...
... whoops.
ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #57 on: 8 December 2007, 03:45:51 »

That was gold.

ChaosVortex
Super Robot

« Reply #58 on: 8 December 2007, 04:04:32 »

Uglyer.

Word of the Day.

[ N ][ M ][ C ]
[ S ][ - ][ E ]
[ J ][ V ][ W ]

Mega Man and Yu-Gi-Oh! fanatic!
https://www.lulladin.weebly.com
Rahvin
Metall

« Reply #59 on: 8 December 2007, 06:05:34 »

i think its ##### what capcom is doing to us! first capcom made megaman legends 1 and 2 and those games made the fans megaman horny! so i think its just ##### to let all those megaman legends fans wait for megaman legends 3! its been to long, over a while the most fans will not be a big fan anymore, because there coming great new games! and megaman legends 1 and 2 will becoming uglyer and uglyer day by day! if you look at the difference like lets say halo 3 and megaman legends 2, you see the difference very bad! they need to make mml 3 very soon because over a while megaman legends will be so damn ugly everyone will forget it! I just played megaman legends a week before to remember the good old times, but it wasnt the fun it were before. thats why i and all the mml fans need a new mml! WE NEED NEW ADVENTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-X
I hate you.
TheRedPriest
Matrix Marine

« Reply #60 on: 8 December 2007, 19:30:20 »

Ban bait.  OH HOW I MISSED THIS PLACE.

Doctor Mario is not a real doctor.  Do NOT let him touch your genitals.
Kamon
Robot Master

« Reply #61 on: 8 December 2007, 20:33:38 »

Looks like Nibbles is getting fed tonight.

MMM's pet Tachikoma.
orclev
Sniper Joe

« Reply #62 on: 8 December 2007, 23:06:58 »

Wait, so you don't think the old Legends games are as fun anymore simply because they're not as "pretty" as the games being made nowadays??  .....  Get out, now.

-----
~*~orclev~*~
"Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get. But if you work really hard and you’re kind, amazing things will happen." -Conan O'Brien
Chron
Super Robot

« Reply #63 on: 9 December 2007, 04:02:42 »

I love this place ;_;
ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #64 on: 10 December 2007, 01:42:10 »

No, orclev, it's because they get uglyer!

orclev
Sniper Joe

« Reply #65 on: 10 December 2007, 01:43:37 »

Oh!  Well that's different!!

-----
~*~orclev~*~
"Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get. But if you work really hard and you’re kind, amazing things will happen." -Conan O'Brien
Xero
Matrix Marine

« Reply #66 on: 10 December 2007, 02:08:05 »

I hope he never posts again.
NovaMan XP
Super Robot

« Reply #67 on: 10 December 2007, 02:10:36 »

If you ban him your wish comes true Xero.
Xero
Matrix Marine

« Reply #68 on: 10 December 2007, 02:13:17 »

As much as I would enjoy that, I'd have to wait till it posts again in which said post is full of rule-breaking nonsense.
DJSonic
Noob

« Reply #69 on: 10 December 2007, 11:55:03 »

Going back to the topic, I doubt 15 million is for Legends 3 alone.
But you never know of course. Maybe huge supply of coffee and biscuits. :D

I AM Aresian!
Panda
Sniper Joe

« Reply #70 on: 10 December 2007, 13:08:51 »

Oops, looks like I got to this thread too late. Allow me to retcon my comments in (in true Capcom fashion).

I call lots of people "kid", even if they're older than me. But there's no denying that it's condescending.

Wow, that MMZXAD Team Rush Battle and Chase etc game is mentioned in almost every thread.

A 3d ZX game? How about 3d ZXA? I've been wanting a new Axl game for years (me and the rest of the Axl fans out there... all three of them).

Lolz!
*This text was very small, but it's big now so you can read it*

I just played megaman legends... but it wasnt the fun it were before.
The result of Apple's "a laptop for every mental patient" program.

I would make MML3 for 15 million dollars worth of coffee and biscuits.

Honestly, I don't see how they could make MML3 any good, for the same reasons RedPriest doesn't want a new MM9 to be made. It was and still is fun because of it's charm and simple gameplay mechanics. If MML3 were made the way we want it to be then it just couldn't compete on the market. It's uglyer than Halo 3, after all. They'd just try to fancy it up for the modern market and end up making it no fun for anyone.
TheRedPriest
Matrix Marine

« Reply #71 on: 10 December 2007, 15:26:01 »

A 3d ZX game? How about 3d ZXA? I've been wanting a new Axl game for years (me and the rest of the Axl fans out there... all three of them).

I'm sorry, all I could make out there was "I'm a gigantic retard".

Joke or not statements like that should be a bannable offence.  Axl is the poster child for what's wrong with Mega Man today.

Raven
Noob

« Reply #72 on: 10 December 2007, 19:59:36 »

In all honesty, I think the only thing that makes Axl cool is his guns and that's about it. But, in reply to the original topic: I would pay $30 mil. for MML3.

083y y0ur 08$$3$!0n
Kamon
Robot Master

« Reply #73 on: 10 December 2007, 20:04:47 »

Guns don't make characters cooler.

MMM's pet Tachikoma.
TheRedPriest
Matrix Marine

« Reply #74 on: 10 December 2007, 20:05:55 »

You're right, BIG SWORDS DO LOLOLOL

Aresian
Sniper Joe

« Reply #75 on: 10 December 2007, 20:19:25 »

Irrelevent discussion is irrelevent. There will always be those who hate and blame Axl for everything that's happened up to this point and there will always be Axl fans aswell. I still like Axl, so I could give a rat's ass what is said, just the same as I'm sure Rez could give a rat's ass what the Axl fans say.

Well, I'm sure Rez'll get more pissed at best, but no one cares at this point.

Legends 3... in conclusion, no I wouldn't 15 Million. They're gonna make it anyway, to tie in the series to ZX.

I AM DJSonic!
TheRedPriest
Matrix Marine

« Reply #76 on: 10 December 2007, 20:24:11 »

Axl isn't the CAUSE he's the poster boy for the cause as he embodies all that is bad.  Big difference there chum!

Aresian
Sniper Joe

« Reply #77 on: 10 December 2007, 20:29:35 »

Axl isn't the CAUSE he's the poster boy for the cause as he embodies all that is bad.  Big difference there chum!

I was speaking in general. Many have said otherwise, so I noted them aswell.

*shrugs* It's all so very sad, since most of the vets to the series will see him as nothing more.

I AM DJSonic!
TheRedPriest
Matrix Marine

« Reply #78 on: 10 December 2007, 20:32:06 »

I calls em likes I sees em.

Aresian
Sniper Joe

« Reply #79 on: 10 December 2007, 20:48:01 »

I calls em likes I sees em.

Least you're honest and unwavering. That is admirable in a person, even if you are beyond stubborn. *laughs*

Oh well, I've contributed as much as I can to the actual topic, since ya know... NO ONE has 15 million of THEIR money to spare.

No one here anyway.

I AM DJSonic!
preventerWIND
Super Robot

« Reply #80 on: 10 December 2007, 20:49:23 »

TLO looks pretty well off...

LOL BANDWAGON
Aresian
Sniper Joe

« Reply #81 on: 10 December 2007, 21:13:59 »

TLO looks pretty well off...

Don't be blind, it's clearly all just Matrix Stock. Once Matrix's Stock Market crashes, TLO will be broke as a joke.

Incidently, I'll be rich mysteriously as I sell the rest of Matrix Stock before it happens.

I AM DJSonic!
Edgecrusher
Super Robot

« Reply #82 on: 10 December 2007, 21:16:17 »

Thank god I use the gold standard.

No more pencils, No more books
I built a city out' one brick, it had a Mayor and a Crook
I made the Crook stab the Mayor, then slay himself in the guilt
I stole the brick back and migrated east, now let's build.
TheRedPriest
Matrix Marine

« Reply #83 on: 10 December 2007, 21:20:37 »

I use the Hentai Standard.  Incidently, I'M LOADED!

Edgecrusher
Super Robot

« Reply #84 on: 10 December 2007, 21:24:10 »

[Phil Ken Seben Voice] HA HA! Multiple-entendre. [/Phil Ken Seben Voice]

No more pencils, No more books
I built a city out' one brick, it had a Mayor and a Crook
I made the Crook stab the Mayor, then slay himself in the guilt
I stole the brick back and migrated east, now let's build.
Chron
Super Robot

« Reply #85 on: 11 December 2007, 00:27:50 »

Rez is totally loaded.

In other news, the value of my standard currency has gone down again.
I'm pretty sure one Chronopoint is worth about half a gluon now.

Only 4.56*10^456 until you can buy ice cream!

As far as Axl goes, he would have been okay if they hadn't tried to make him the main character when they introduced him.
Maybe if he started in the distance like Zero, we might have said "oh, we can play as this guy now, that's kinda cool". As it was, however, it was a terrible design decision and I think the vets, myself included, dislike him by association. X7 was also a horrible game by any standards.

X8 was quite a bit better, IMO, although still not great stuff. Axl was far more playable, and I managed to find him useful alongside X for his weak yet infinite reserve of weakness weapons, and funny attack angles.

Axl still seems like a fan character that someone jammed into the series or something.
Like Shadow in Sonic.

But Sonic was a failure well before Shadow entered the scene.
TheRedPriest
Matrix Marine

« Reply #86 on: 11 December 2007, 00:30:16 »

Axl brings nothing to the table gameplay wise.  Sorry.  He also does reek of fan character insertion.

Xero
Matrix Marine

« Reply #87 on: 11 December 2007, 00:31:31 »

I still say they should have saved Iris and made her playable.  She's #####loads better than the fail that is Axl.
TheRedPriest
Matrix Marine

« Reply #88 on: 11 December 2007, 00:33:09 »

BAD XERO, BAD!

:: hits with tomatoe stick ::

Xero
Matrix Marine

« Reply #89 on: 11 December 2007, 00:33:32 »

*Is out cold*  x.x
Aresian
Sniper Joe

« Reply #90 on: 11 December 2007, 00:38:10 »

But but... Axl has yaoi fangirls that smother him with... oh wait. This isn't a good point at all.

Lets see... Ah yes! Axl has EIGHT angles of gun totting madness! It's like that Bass fello... oh... that's been done before.

HEY! He has that copy ability that allows him to become an enemy for about 5 seconds and sluggishly move around.

Oh #####. Well damn...

I AM DJSonic!
Chron
Super Robot

« Reply #91 on: 11 December 2007, 00:56:52 »

He was good for infinite specials and cheap shots, both of which could be accomplished by Zero for the most part anyway.
Xzeemo
Sniper Joe

« Reply #92 on: 11 December 2007, 03:13:46 »

The hate I feel for Axl is immense.

But as for Legends 3 I would love to see it. If and only if, they did it right however.

In the end we are naught but shadows and dust...
Dr.
Sniper Joe

« Reply #93 on: 11 December 2007, 14:35:46 »

U NED LERN PLCE!!!!111

I think it's ##### that your parents adopted you.

Dctr`
SB
Sniper Joe

« Reply #94 on: 12 December 2007, 05:32:32 »

Ohohoho... Hopping on the bandwagon on a message that was posted nearly a week ago to up the ol post count,  eh, good Doctor?  :D

So... Would Inafune be willing to take constructive review of Dash 3 if someone else paid the money? I already know that Rez would make it with 400% less Cyber Elves and all other Zero and ZX references, he paid the money out of his own hand somehow, and really leads to an interesting thought due to how Capcom wouldn't be pushing the budget if that was the true case of a third party sponsor.

Shape the world you live in, instead of letting others define it for you. Stop being reactive and become proactive, and leave a legacy worth remembering, since only you personally decide the limits of your greatness.
Panda
Sniper Joe

« Reply #95 on: 12 December 2007, 10:57:14 »

...the poster child for what's wrong with Mega Man today.
Aresian
Sniper Joe

« Reply #96 on: 12 December 2007, 12:57:53 »

...the poster child for what's wrong with Mega Man today.

I disagree.

EXE is just fine. It was one of the better series, I'll dare say it tops X for me now. *shrugs*

I AM DJSonic!
Panda
Sniper Joe

« Reply #97 on: 12 December 2007, 13:16:55 »

...the poster child for what's wrong with Mega Man Matrix today.

Chron
Super Robot

« Reply #98 on: 12 December 2007, 13:37:40 »

*claps*

BN is just a shoddy excuse for an action-RPG, and doesn't even manage to pull it off well.
Aresian is just a shoddy excuse for a member, and doesn't even manage to pull it off well.
TheRedPriest
Matrix Marine

« Reply #99 on: 12 December 2007, 14:34:57 »

Battle Network WAS a fine series for the first 3 games.  The last 3 are as #####ty as any MMZ or X7.  And ALL the side games are complete #####.  Battle Chip Challange and Network Transmission.  Both utter rubbish.

Even still, BN isn't what's wrong.  It, like X, is a fine example of a good series that was brutaly raped into something that was complete #####.

Pages: « 1 2 3 » Print 
The MBoard  |  MegaMan Series  |  Legends Series  |  : Would YOU pay 15 MILLION for a Legends 3?
Jump to:
Cannot access offset of type string on string