MegaMan Matrix

Welcome, Guest. Please Log In or Register. Did you miss your activation email?
18 April 2024, 03:44:38
RadioGallery (OFFLINE)MBoard + MChatRegisterLog In
The MBoard  |  MegaMan Series  |  Classic Series  |  : The Official Mega Man 9 Topic
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 » Print
Author Topic: The Official Mega Man 9 Topic  (Read 539373 times)
preventerWIND
Super Robot

« Reply #50 on: 29 June 2008, 22:29:54 »

RPM calls it a hoax because it isn't called Rockman 9. haha.

http://forum.rockmanpm.com/index.php?topic=6634.375

LOL BANDWAGON
ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #51 on: 29 June 2008, 22:35:29 »

hahaha i am done with them

Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #52 on: 29 June 2008, 22:41:38 »

The animated signatures and big boobed avatars were enough to annoy me but this took the cake;

: Ovan
Not to mention Rockman isn't even that popular anymore in the states anymore.

They are right to be suspicious that no one ever heard of Rockman 9, japan-wise, though. But maybe it's just that since they don't even talk to japanese people they were just not told.

NovaMan XP
Super Robot

« Reply #53 on: 29 June 2008, 22:43:12 »

And the whole, Sony and MS won't accept this crap as an original DL game.

I bet he loves MegaMan Zero the most.
Blitzkrieg
Metall

« Reply #54 on: 29 June 2008, 22:44:53 »

They could have given us this

But I frankly want something like this.

Only, you know, better.
« Last Edit: 29 June 2008, 23:12:25 by Abominator » Logged
NovaMan XP
Super Robot

« Reply #55 on: 29 June 2008, 22:45:31 »

You didn't have to post the WHOLE sheets of them.
Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #56 on: 29 June 2008, 22:47:00 »

Marvel vs. Capcom sprites? They're not even good.

NovaMan XP
Super Robot

« Reply #57 on: 29 June 2008, 22:49:20 »

They're TOO BIG... MegaMan would take up too much space on the screen.

Also, I tried reading that one page entirely at RPM and gave up and denounced everyone there as a douche.
Blitzkrieg
Metall

« Reply #58 on: 29 June 2008, 22:50:15 »

They're not the best they could make, but I think it would be cool to see in a full-on game.

And I know they're too big, you can just size them down, that wouldn't be too hard for Capcom to do, I don't think.

Plus they'd probably want to change MegaMan's colors, cause he seems a tad too...not shiny
Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #59 on: 29 June 2008, 22:53:02 »

I find the Wily Wars sprites are much better than the MVC ones.

Also, I tried reading that one page entirely at RPM and gave up and denounced everyone there as a douche.

If I were to troll, that's where I'd do it.
« Last Edit: 30 June 2008, 02:32:30 by Mikero » Logged

ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #60 on: 29 June 2008, 23:10:12 »

Definitely not! They love ROCKMAN Zero, though!

NovaMan XP
Super Robot

« Reply #61 on: 29 June 2008, 23:25:12 »

Oh, right.

Pitiful, really...
Blitzkrieg
Metall

« Reply #62 on: 29 June 2008, 23:31:53 »

hai guyz isnt megaman teh same as rockman?
NovaMan XP
Super Robot

« Reply #63 on: 29 June 2008, 23:33:05 »

no
Abominator
Creator of MMM

« Reply #64 on: 29 June 2008, 23:44:23 »

Rockman is what pretentious westerners call him.

I might be ugly... At least I ain't got no money!
ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #65 on: 29 June 2008, 23:56:30 »

Do you think there are pretentious Japanese fans that insist on calling him MegaMan?

Abominator
Creator of MMM

« Reply #66 on: 30 June 2008, 00:11:03 »

I certainly hope so.

And I hope they pretend to be genders they are not, also.

ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #67 on: 30 June 2008, 00:33:49 »

There's definitely like a whole bizarro-opposite RockMan community on the Japanese side of the net.

ROTANIMOBA AND THE ROCKMAN RATRIX

preventerWIND
Super Robot

« Reply #68 on: 30 June 2008, 00:55:59 »

Otherwise known as RPM.

LOL BANDWAGON
NovaMan XP
Super Robot

« Reply #69 on: 30 June 2008, 01:31:56 »

No. RPM isn't run by Japanese people.

RMR. Lulz.
ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #70 on: 30 June 2008, 03:00:21 »

In the Bizarro World, RPM would be Megaman Flawed Memories... MFM.

Run by The Artist Formerly Known as JDShadow.

Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #71 on: 30 June 2008, 03:42:38 »

MegaMan Flawed Recollections and MCShadow, actually.

ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #72 on: 30 June 2008, 03:51:36 »

I dunno' about Recollections but definitely MCShadow.

Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #73 on: 30 June 2008, 03:58:04 »

I made an MCKnuckles back in the day, which was a "me" version of Deej.

ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #74 on: 30 June 2008, 04:01:24 »

I once met an MC Sledgehammer at a party. And I was stunned. I was like, what. Seriously.

TheRedPriest
Matrix Marine

« Reply #75 on: 30 June 2008, 04:10:21 »

Ok, now that makes me utterly SICK.  That site of trolls have the gual to accuse MMN of doing the same immature garbage they do?  I've got my gripes with MMN on some things, but one thing I will say is that they're credible.  They don't make things up, set out to spread false information or flat out lie about things.  And to do so in the face of the Mega Man 9 information being confirmed by major reputable game sites as well as NP and Capcom itself show what a cesspool of garbage they are.

That's right, I'm not being nice about my feelings on this at all.  I have lost all respect for DJ.

Doctor Mario is not a real doctor.  Do NOT let him touch your genitals.
Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #76 on: 30 June 2008, 04:12:50 »

To be fair, I didn't see him post anything like that.

NovaMan XP
Super Robot

« Reply #77 on: 30 June 2008, 04:23:47 »

Yeah guys, Capcom and Nintendo Power are all in on this joke with MegaMan Network. I should've known. I FEEL SO GUILLIBLE.
SB
Sniper Joe

« Reply #78 on: 30 June 2008, 04:48:18 »

Nova's sig sums up my reaction to the RPM hysteria.

Shape the world you live in, instead of letting others define it for you. Stop being reactive and become proactive, and leave a legacy worth remembering, since only you personally decide the limits of your greatness.
Aresian
Sniper Joe

« Reply #79 on: 30 June 2008, 05:07:27 »

Stop being a raving lunatic, Rez. First of all, the majority of RPM's views do not go hand-in-hand with that idiot, Zechs/Ovan/Whatever. There are just a handful of morons that bite at what he says, unfortunately.

*shrugs* With that said, believe whatever mad stories you want... just stop making yourselves look retarded, please.

It's depressing.

This should be noted.

I AM DJSonic!
Lunchebox
Super Robot

« Reply #80 on: 30 June 2008, 05:08:12 »

I would point out XBox Live Arcade and call this guy a wanker.
TheRedPriest
Matrix Marine

« Reply #81 on: 30 June 2008, 06:03:06 »

Stop being a raving lunatic, Rez. First of all, the majority of RPM's views do not go hand-in-hand with that idiot, Zechs/Ovan/Whatever. There are just a handful of morons that bite at what he says, unfortunately.

*shrugs* With that said, believe whatever mad stories you want... just stop making yourselves look retarded, please.

It's depressing.

This should be noted.

His board, his responsibility to keep that ##### from happening.  He does not nor has he ever done that.

Aresian
Sniper Joe

« Reply #82 on: 30 June 2008, 06:05:27 »

It's depressing.

This should be noted.

His board, his responsibility to keep that ##### from happening.  He does not nor has he ever done that.

Yes, a responsibility to keep free thought under control, no matter if it's valid or not.

Nice thought there, Rez. I expect better of you.

I AM DJSonic!
Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #83 on: 30 June 2008, 06:39:17 »

I think Rez meant keeping their shoddiness at reporting was 'real' under control. You know, like checking sources, and doing some WORK instead of just overly exposing every rumour as if it were true.

Aresian
Sniper Joe

« Reply #84 on: 30 June 2008, 06:51:21 »

I think Rez meant keeping their shoddiness at reporting was 'real' under control. You know, like checking sources, and doing some WORK instead of just overly exposing every rumour as if it were true.

Oh ho, that makes more sense of course. *shrugs* I really don't have a comeback for that one, ha ha ha.

Touche, Mike, but you were always one to checkmate me. As a representitive of RPM, I can know when to back off a bit, so I'll let the old man make his next move.

Still, my thoughts stand on what I said... it seems that certain people (Nova) think we shouldn't promote free thought and expression on RPM.

I AM DJSonic!
Lunchebox
Super Robot

« Reply #85 on: 30 June 2008, 08:59:13 »

Oh please, Ares, cut the bull#####.

That's not what certain people (Yes, that means you, Nova) are saying at all.

I hate when people criticize others of attacking their #####ing first amendment rights, but then go right ahead and talk about how THAT person is wrong and shouldn't be allowed to VOICE his opinion.

And you know what, for how much you keep voicing about what a bastion RPM is for free expression and opinion, they seem to do an awful lot of banning people who don't REALLY break the rules (or actually, something that everyone else does, but for some reason when they do it, it's WRONG, and yes, I am talking about me).

It's no secret, when I was on RPM, I would really let people have it when it came to a difference of opinion. But, in the end, it wasn't a big deal, since I wasn't breaking any rules, but MAN did a lot of you guys just HATE it.

So that one German mod (No, not you WS, this one wasn't fun to talk to) banned me for ending my posts with "HONK HONK!", which I think we can all agree is harmless.

Now, keep in mind there's another member there that does something similar. He begins his posts with "*[Whomever] Teleports in*" and "*[Whomever] Teleports out*".

The hypocrisy doesn't end there.

An ex-mod there, (for whom I'm partially responsible for quitting and leaving) whom will remain nameless, had accused me of being, and this is what I remember of the very lengthy and angry post, "A racist, terrorist, wife beater", among other things.

He then later posted in a topic about racial discussion, a chart about what races he liked and what races he hated... Which was right after I convinced him not to be all angry and butthurt. 

Then I was banned for making off topic topics in the off topic board, where no posts counted anyway.

And other than that, RPM is generally filled with butthurt idiots and neckbeard weeaboos whom either pretend to be girls, or pretend that having encyclopedic knowledge of MMZ is a good thing.

The site itself tends to spread unfounded rumors, roms, and annually tries to prank the rest of the community, attacks other websites' credibility, and then wonders WHY they're not a credible source.

And did I mention the members themselves are mostly moronic and butthurt (Not all of them mind you, as there are a few people there that don't take everything, such as their almost cultish devotion to Axl, so #####ing seriously) and don't know how to spell or use a shift key.

Oh and pretend 4chan is a super secret site, and spouting 6 month old memes is comedy Gold, as it's a super secret in-joke, that thousands of others are in on.

I could go on and on, but it comes down to this:

MMM doesn't ban people for a dissenting opinion, and a lot of the members here will try to whip the newbies into shape, although a bit harshly.

Most of all, I'm disappointed that you would try top pull this BS to win an argument, Ares.

Posting "Okay you totally proved me wrong, but since I'm the bigger man, I'll back off, but just so you know, you guys are wrong and nazi-esque" does not make you right.
Aresian
Sniper Joe

« Reply #86 on: 30 June 2008, 09:05:56 »

*snickers* Well, AIM conversation and a half later, you get the picture.

I'm gonna go to sleep now, after cashing in my chips. See ya later, old man. >_>

I AM DJSonic!
Lunchebox
Super Robot

« Reply #87 on: 30 June 2008, 09:09:56 »

Yes go back to RPM, where only pure-blooded Axl lovers, who value free expression of course, may reside.
Aresian
Sniper Joe

« Reply #88 on: 30 June 2008, 09:17:56 »

You know we luvs us some Axl. I mean damn... It's like Silver from Sonic... Axl and Silver, best things that happened to Sonic and Megaman! *starts digging his own grave*

I AM DJSonic!
preventerWIND
Super Robot

« Reply #89 on: 30 June 2008, 10:19:31 »

woah..

They've gone and added another character to Sonic? God damn..

Also, Lunche, I'm saving that.

LOL BANDWAGON
Abominator
Creator of MMM

« Reply #90 on: 30 June 2008, 13:37:42 »

Promotion of free thought  =/=  24/7 foaming fanboy fapgasm.

("boy" used in place of "confused teen")

preventerWIND
Super Robot

« Reply #91 on: 30 June 2008, 14:03:14 »

desu

*shot*

LOL BANDWAGON
TheRedPriest
Matrix Marine

« Reply #92 on: 30 June 2008, 15:51:01 »

Yes, a responsibility to keep free thought under control, no matter if it's valid or not.

Lunchebox touched on most of what I was going to say concerning the free thought BS.  But I'll sum it up by saying DJ has a responsibility to keep his site, staff and community from spreading blatantly false and malicious rumors/pranks as real news, and that has absolutely NOTHING to do with censoring free thought ala "I think Mega Man 4 was a great game" BAN or "The music in Legends had a much lighter feel than in Zero, don't you think?" BAN.

Everything I said still stands, and not you, nor anyone at that site can defend it, and frankly shouldn't be.  You speak of expectations?  Well I have some of my own concerning my friends and colleagues in the community as to how they behave and work in said community and RPM and it's staff have certainly DEEPLY dissappointed me in that regard.

And that's all I have to say on the matter.  Though I have no doubt anyone there gives a damn what my opinion of them is.

Johncarllos
Super Robot

« Reply #93 on: 30 June 2008, 16:07:26 »

This might be the most intense topic I've seen here.
It's appropriate.

I can skin anything smaller than a bobcat in 30 seconds.
ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #94 on: 30 June 2008, 16:27:57 »

Lovin' it.

Speed Racer
Super Robot

« Reply #95 on: 30 June 2008, 19:34:58 »

I once met an MC Sledgehammer at a party. And I was stunned. I was like, what. Seriously.

I've seen 17 minutes of a crappy kung fu flick called City Dragon starring MC Kung Fu. I want to meet that guy and find out what he's been up to since 1995 (when the movie was released).

Never insult seven people when you only have a six-shooter.
fawfulmk-II
Noob

« Reply #96 on: 30 June 2008, 20:35:51 »

http://blue-bomber.jvmwriter.org/community/index.php?showtopic=1505&st=0&#entry29160

You heard it first at Mega Man Network.
I wonder if Bass, Dio and the others are gonna be in it...
Aresian
Sniper Joe

« Reply #97 on: 30 June 2008, 20:49:25 »

woah..

They've gone and added another character to Sonic? God damn..

Also, Lunche, I'm saving that.

You didn't know about the ##### fest that was Sonic 06 or whatever they're calling it?

Consider yourself lucky, I guess.

Lunchebox touched on most of what I was going to say concerning the free thought BS.  But I'll sum it up by saying DJ has a responsibility to keep his site, staff and community from spreading blatantly false and malicious rumors/pranks as real news, and that has absolutely NOTHING to do with censoring free thought ala "I think Mega Man 4 was a great game" BAN or "The music in Legends had a much lighter feel than in Zero, don't you think?" BAN.

Everything I said still stands, and not you, nor anyone at that site can defend it, and frankly shouldn't be.  You speak of expectations?  Well I have some of my own concerning my friends and colleagues in the community as to how they behave and work in said community and RPM and it's staff have certainly DEEPLY dissappointed me in that regard.

And that's all I have to say on the matter.  Though I have no doubt anyone there gives a damn what my opinion of them is.

I won't doubt that the false screenshot was a mistake that shouldn't have been made and quite frankly, mistakes will always be made at some point in history, being humans and all. But that aside, no one is "spreading" anything, merely the discussion of what people think is or isn't the truth. Some people might have readily stupid opinions... but hey, if people buy into things that actually sound prettty stupid ("hey guise, MMN is in on a scam with Capcom and Inafune, not to mention Nintendo Power, lololol") then they deserve to be duped, honestly. And if a website takes offense to what a few idiots hold as truth... then they really need to get the stick out of their ass and stop getting butthurt over the stupidest things.

As for the rest, touche. Though what I said above right there, has validity.

I AM DJSonic!
TheRedPriest
Matrix Marine

« Reply #98 on: 30 June 2008, 21:31:17 »

It's not "just a few idiots" it's a good majority of the site, and that behaviour is encouraged and accepted.

The fact you people not only still don't seem to understand why people are legitimately angry about it but also still don't think it's a big deal says more than anything anyone there tries to say to defend themselves.

DJ might as well change the name of the site to "Lasagna Sculptures in Sudan Webpage" because that would make it more relevant to the Mega Man community than a good chunk of us now hold it, and he has only himself to blame.

Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #99 on: 30 June 2008, 22:40:54 »

The last time I tried posting regularily at RPM, some mod kept getting mad at me for either being sarcastic or having a different opinion.

The only time I've had stupid ##### like that happen to me was when I was posting as a 65 year-old Australian beastiality enthusiast on some bitchass MM forum Lunche showed me where a mod was so up his own ass that anyone who did or said ANYTHING against his beliefs (like Lunche's lesbian character) was banned. That guy deleted my posts, and those were even MORE than just posts where I was in-character and making subtle allusions to being sexually attracted to Data.

This might be the most intense topic I've seen here.
It's appropriate.

That proves MM9 is really real, then. You know.. All the drama.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 » Print 
The MBoard  |  MegaMan Series  |  Classic Series  |  : The Official Mega Man 9 Topic
Jump to:
Cannot access offset of type string on string