MegaMan Matrix

Welcome, Guest. Please Log In or Register. Did you miss your activation email?
19 April 2024, 21:13:59
RadioGallery (OFFLINE)MBoard + MChatRegisterLog In
The MBoard  |  MegaMan Series  |  Classic Series  |  : Which Stages were most pleasing to two of your senses?
Pages: « 1 2 Print
Author Topic: Which Stages were most pleasing to two of your senses?  (Read 23722 times)
powerboy
Noob

« Reply #50 on: 4 February 2008, 18:18:02 »

I think wood man's level
and flash man's    ;D
MercuryMan
Noob

« Reply #51 on: 13 February 2008, 09:27:20 »

Favourite stage music:

1.Gravity Man
2.Napalm Man
3.Knight Man
4.Charge Man
5.Ring Man
6.Skull Man
7.Wave Man
9.Flame Man
10.Wind Man
11.Yamato Man
12.Slash Man
13.Turbo Man

And i know that this topic isn`t for choosing worst theme music but just letting you know that centaur Man`s stage music from Megaman 6  was terrible,well thats what i thought anyways lol.
yuri
Sniper Joe

« Reply #52 on: 13 February 2008, 13:49:58 »

I would have to say quick man and flash man.
Quint
Noob

« Reply #53 on: 20 February 2008, 00:03:30 »

I enjoyed Pirate Man's stage from Rockman and Forte.
Shawn
Sniper Joe

« Reply #54 on: 26 December 2008, 15:35:13 »

Like the Weapon thread, sorry for "bumping" this.

There are quite a few stages that were, and always will be, appealing to me. They are the stages I can't wait to play. Now, I never go as far as entering an appealing stage with a hard boss, without it's weakness weapon already in hand, but I do sometimes replay the stages (if I can) even after the boss is defeated, simply because the level is generally amusing.

But anyways, here's my (probably incomplete) list:

1. Quick Man's: The awesome shade of red used throughout the entire level is very comforting for me and keeps my mind a little more stimulated for those dreadful lasers. Plus, the music is good.

2. Drill Man's: The nice shade of reddish brown is pretty cheerful, and makes the underground seem like a fun bright place. Plus, the music is good.

3. Bright Man's: The fun, bright colors of light, and the nice blue wall are just miraculous. I am always at ease with this one. Sure, the stage can be quite a trifle at times, but it's still a fun stage. Plus, the music is good(ish).

4. Skull Man's: The bones aren't all that appealing (well, maybe a little) but the blue sky that's seen later in the stage is pretty cool. The mountains in the background, the clouds, everything is relaxing. Plus, the music is good.

5. Pharaoh Man's: I've always thought deserts were fascinating at night time. That's exactly why I like this stage, cause it's a desert in the night time. The pyramid is also nice, though. Plus, the music is good.

6. Charge Man's: This shouldn't be a surprise. I mean, it's a Mega Man 5 level, so it must look good. The sky is vibrant, the train is nicely colored, and how the train bumps is also pretty cool. I always select this stage first when starting Mega Man 5. (but that's because Charge Man is easy to beat) Plus, the music is good.

7. Star Man's: Space is always a fun thing to experience. (Well, maybe sometimes it's not. Remember Space Jam? >_<) This stage is not only a cool space stage, but it's also fun to play. I am of course talking about the low gravity. ^.^ Plus, the music is nice.

8. Gravity Man's: A lot like Bright Man's stage - in it's brighty brightness - it's an appealing stage to look at. It's a warm, peaceful stage, despite the constantly reversing gravity. Plus, the music is good.

9. Napalm Man’s: The only things I really like are the trees and the sky. Plus, the music is good.

10. Proto Man's (3rd): The orangey goodness of the stone used in the third level of his castle are pretty comforting, and they go nice with the night time background. Probably my favorite Mega Man Classic fortress stage. Plus, the music is awesome.

11. Tomahawk Man: Seriously, this stage is beautiful. The ol' western feel is gives off, the ground, the AMAZING sky near the end of the stage. It's all great. Plus, the music gives me eargasms.

12. Yamato Man's: I just love Japan. It's a great, lustrous place filled with wonder. The sky never looks bad in ancient Japan. It always looks epic, and so does this stage. Plus, the music is good.

13. Knight Man's: I love castles, especially this one. The nice shading of light blue used for the brick, and the epic night sky with the dark blue clouds near the end of the stage is just amazing. Plus, the music is awesome.

14. Elec Man's (in Dr. Wily's Revenge): While climbing this tower, you really feel like you are actually climbing a tower. The background looks like it's far in the back, making it look like it's a huge place, and the comforting factor of the last little bit before the end of the stage is pretty cool. Plus, the music is great.

15. Dr. Wily's 3rd stage in MM7: The atmosphere is pretty good, but what's mainly cool about this stage is the incredible music.

Well, that's all. Like I said at the beginning of this post, it's probably incomplete. But, if I can think of any others, I'll post it.
« Last Edit: 26 December 2008, 16:40:41 by Shawn » Logged
Pages: « 1 2 Print 
The MBoard  |  MegaMan Series  |  Classic Series  |  : Which Stages were most pleasing to two of your senses?
Jump to:
Cannot access offset of type string on string