MegaMan Matrix

Welcome, Guest. Please Log In or Register. Did you miss your activation email?
25 April 2024, 20:40:12
RadioGallery (OFFLINE)MBoard + MChatRegisterLog In
The MBoard  |  MegaMan Matrix  |  The Creation Station  |  : Chaos Creations
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » Print
Author Topic: Chaos Creations  (Read 210774 times)
Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #450 on: 14 May 2009, 05:06:24 »

You should have Mikerobots.

Which look like Mikero version of those X robots in MMZ (yeah I know). With the one eye thing, I mean. So also kind of like Sniper Joes. For whatever reason I've never really drawn Mikerobots even though I should.

ChaosVortex
Super Robot

« Reply #451 on: 14 May 2009, 05:20:01 »

Yeah, I DID think of those before. I've seen the comic jam. Thing is, I just didn't see where that would fit in all of this.

Besides, Joes have shields or a superb defense.

[ N ][ M ][ C ]
[ S ][ - ][ E ]
[ J ][ V ][ W ]

Mega Man and Yu-Gi-Oh! fanatic!
https://www.lulladin.weebly.com
preventerWIND
Super Robot

« Reply #452 on: 14 May 2009, 05:24:02 »

It's too bad, I had made a Pantheon 8-bit sprites a while back. They were great and could've come in handy..

LOL BANDWAGON
Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #453 on: 14 May 2009, 05:26:17 »

Yeah, I DID think of those before. I've seen the comic jam. Thing is, I just didn't see where that would fit in all of this.

Besides, Joes have shields or a superb defense.

What comic jam has Mikerobots in it? Because they're surely not official since I don't remember having ever actually drawn one.

ChaosVortex
Super Robot

« Reply #454 on: 14 May 2009, 05:28:20 »

Well I definitely remember seeing it in a Comic Jam.

And UPowerWeb.

But I got an idea. That mini-boss I was talking about? I was originally gonna make it some "Time-bomb thief", but a Mikerobot would actually fit there.

[ N ][ M ][ C ]
[ S ][ - ][ E ]
[ J ][ V ][ W ]

Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #455 on: 14 May 2009, 05:30:56 »

That was LOST, and that was Jake, and that wasn't at all like the official. It was in name only.

The REAL (well not real) Mikerobots are antagonists to Mikero. They are robots created to take him down since everything else the government was trying was failing.

ChaosVortex
Super Robot

« Reply #456 on: 14 May 2009, 05:32:14 »

Oh yeaaaah, it was LOST... cause they were all so awesomely drawn, lacking Sano and everything.

But yes, I remember.

[ N ][ M ][ C ]
[ S ][ - ][ E ]
[ J ][ V ][ W ]

Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #457 on: 14 May 2009, 05:33:23 »

Yeah. Yup.

I'm gonna draw Mikerobots soon.

preventerWIND
Super Robot

« Reply #458 on: 14 May 2009, 05:37:29 »

The original design for the Pantheons had a part of the head jumping off and latching onto people; controlling their brain and stuff..

Assimilation is something all evil robots should have though. If they're evil.

LOL BANDWAGON
ChaosVortex
Super Robot

« Reply #459 on: 15 May 2009, 20:40:11 »

New design for the Cannon.

And an old enemy you might recognize.
« Last Edit: 7 October 2009, 19:32:13 by ChaosVortex » Logged

[ N ][ M ][ C ]
[ S ][ - ][ E ]
[ J ][ V ][ W ]

preventerWIND
Super Robot

« Reply #460 on: 15 May 2009, 21:16:27 »

That cannon is so badass. Awesome design.

LOL BANDWAGON
ChaosVortex
Super Robot

« Reply #461 on: 16 May 2009, 05:51:29 »

Yeah, this is what the necro bump was for... I was working on the Batton sprites so they're more like the 32-bit ones (since those are the bats for MMM).

Scroll up to view. They're more custom than they seem, but they're still bases of the MM4 ones.

[ N ][ M ][ C ]
[ S ][ - ][ E ]
[ J ][ V ][ W ]

preventerWIND
Super Robot

« Reply #462 on: 16 May 2009, 17:49:28 »

Ineternet dude, go use.

Sprites inc.

LOL BANDWAGON
ChaosVortex
Super Robot

« Reply #463 on: 17 May 2009, 00:34:30 »

no u

[ N ][ M ][ C ]
[ S ][ - ][ E ]
[ J ][ V ][ W ]

Botba
Noob

« Reply #464 on: 3 August 2009, 21:05:06 »

if you dont have a clock, ITS PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NovaMan XP
Super Robot

« Reply #465 on: 3 August 2009, 21:07:04 »

Since I'm using FireFox... I thought he somehow posted without putting anything. But it turns out he just put two IMG tags with nothing in them.

ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #466 on: 3 August 2009, 21:09:22 »

=)

Johncarllos
Super Robot

« Reply #467 on: 3 August 2009, 22:01:36 »

Nothing to do with Firefox, Nova.

I can skin anything smaller than a bobcat in 30 seconds.
NovaMan XP
Super Robot

« Reply #468 on: 3 August 2009, 22:12:13 »

Actually, if it wasn't FireFox, but internet explorer... wouldn't it have put a red X'd box there?
Fatso
Super Robot

« Reply #469 on: 3 August 2009, 22:56:19 »

The red X only pops up when the forum code can't retrieve the image. In this case, there's no image to retrieve or not.
Botba
Noob

« Reply #470 on: 6 August 2009, 12:59:09 »

man, i realy need to know how chaos vortex did that MMM stage select.

if you dont have a clock, ITS PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Johncarllos
Super Robot

« Reply #471 on: 6 August 2009, 14:05:43 »

Hard work and dedication.

I can skin anything smaller than a bobcat in 30 seconds.
ChaosVortex
Super Robot

« Reply #472 on: 6 August 2009, 14:43:27 »

And magic.

But I've been far too busy so the magic is gone for the moment. Plus, I need an aicraft design from WIND.

[ N ][ M ][ C ]
[ S ][ - ][ E ]
[ J ][ V ][ W ]

preventerWIND
Super Robot

« Reply #473 on: 6 August 2009, 14:53:37 »

A flying ship!? Why, that sounds preposterous!

LOL BANDWAGON
Majikn
Super Robot

« Reply #474 on: 6 August 2009, 15:45:24 »

I SAW WHAT ASR DID THERE

The Exorcist has taught me that when I'm losing an argument I may save face by vomiting on the opposition.
ChaosVortex
Super Robot

« Reply #475 on: 6 August 2009, 21:04:21 »

Oh, I totally MISSED those posts right above his latest comment.

I guess he's just speechless.

[ N ][ M ][ C ]
[ S ][ - ][ E ]
[ J ][ V ][ W ]

ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #476 on: 6 August 2009, 21:27:41 »

I SAW WHAT ASR DID THERE

THANKS FOR NOTICING

ChaosVortex
Super Robot

« Reply #477 on: 24 September 2009, 04:59:08 »

I've been just a little bored, so I decided to revive one of my projects I felt like doing. The Yu-Gi-Oh! card project. Here's a current library I'm working on so far. I'll construct the library, and then work on the cards then.

Any hints or suggestions would be helpful. If I got a certain character or card wrong, feel free to inform me.

Yes, I haven't gotten every single card effect out. Any suggestions about your card or someone else would be nice. I intend to expand it a bit as well, and maybe even make some based from Rez's card game (just an idea).

[spoiler]Abominator - Creator of the Matrix
LIGHT | Lv. 10 | MMM-EN001
[Thunder/Matrician]
This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of "Matrix Insignia". This card is unaffected by the effects of your opponent's Spell, Trap, or Monster Cards. When this card destroys a monster as a result of battle, remove it from play instead of sending it to the Graveyard.
ATK/2800 DEF/2300
ULTRA RARE

Matrix Marine - Kian, the White Shadow
LIGHT | Lv. 8 | MMM-EN002
[Fairy/Matrician]
This card can be Tribute Summoned by Tributing 1 Matrician monster. You can only control 1 "Matrix Marine - Kian, the White Shadow" at a time. When your opponent activates a Spell or Trap Card, negate the activation of the Spell or Trap card and destroy it. Afterwards, you must apply one of the following effects:
-Discard 1 card from your hand.
-Select 1 Matrician from your Graveyard and remove it from play.
-Destroy this card and remove it from play.
ATK/2400 DEF/1600
ULTRA RARE

Matrix Marine - Xero, the Chao Guru
LIGHT | Lv. 8 | MMM-EN003
[Machine/Matrician]
This card can be Tribute Summoned by Tributing 1 Matrician monster. You can only control 1 "Matrix Marine - Xero, the Chao Guru" at a time. If this card attacks a face-down Defense Position monster, destroy the monster immediately with this card's effect without flipping it face-up or applying damage calculation. Monsters destroyed by this card's effect are removed from play instead of being sent to the Graveyard.
ATK/2500 DEF/2100
ULTRA RARE

Matrix Marine - Rez, the Red Priest
LIGHT | Lv. 8 | MMM-EN004
[Spellcaster/Matrician]
This card can be Tribute Summoned by Tributing 1 Matrician monster. You can only control 1 "Matrix Marine - Rez, the Red Priest" at a time. When this card is Normal Summoned, Special Summon 1 "Nibbles Token" (Beast-Type/Earth/Level 2/ATK 600/DEF 500). As long as this card remains face-up on the field, "Nibbles Token"s cannot be destroyed by battle, and any monsters in battle with "Nibbles Token"s are destroyed after damage calculation. If this card would be selected as an attack target, you may redirect the attack to a "Nibbles Token" or face-up Matrician monster.
ATK/1900 DEF/1600
ULTRA RARE

Mikero - Matrix House Ninja
WATER | Lv. 6 | MMM-EN005
[Warrior/Matrician]
ATK/2400 DEF/1300
You can activate this effect during either player's turn. When your opponent activates a Spell, Trap, or Monster Card effect, you can remove 1 Matrician Monster in your Graveyard from play. This card is unaffected by the effects of all Spell, Trap, or Monster Cards until the End Phase of the turn this effect is activated. During battle between this card and a WATER monster, this card is not destroyed by battle.
SUPER RARE

Lunchebox
FIRE | Lv. 5 | MMM-EN006
[Pyro/Matrician]
ATK/2200 DEF/1200
During the End Phase of your turns, as long as this card remains face-up on your side of the field, inflict damage to your opponent equal to the number of monsters destroyed by this card in battle x 300 points. During battle between this card and a FIRE monster, this card is not destroyed by battle.
SUPER RARE

John Carllos
EARTH | Lv. 4 | MMM-EN007
[Warrior/Matrician]
Any monster that attacks this card is returned to its owner's hand. Damage calculation is applied normally. During battle between this card and an EARTH monster, this card is not destroyed by battle.
ATK/700 DEF/1800
RARE

Snare
LIGHT | Lv. 4 | MMM-EN008
[Plant/Matrician]
ATK/800 DEF/1900
Once per turn, during your Main Phase, your opponent selects 1 card from their hand at random. Call the Type of card (Monster, Spell, or Trap) and your opponent reveals it. If you call it right, send the selected card to the Graveyard. During battle between this card an a LIGHT monster, this card is not destroyed by battle.
RARE

Jake the Mushroom
EARTH | Lv. 3 | MMM-EN009
[Plant/Matrician]
This card can attack your opponent directly. If it does, any Battle Damage this card inflicts to your opponent becomes the original ATK of this card. You may switch this card to Defense Position at the end of the Damage Step. You can Tribute this card to activate one of the following effects:
-Increase the ATK of 1 face-up Matrician monster by 500 points as long as it remains face-up.
-Increase the DEF of 1 face-up Matrician monster by 800 points as long as it remains face-up.
-Increase your Life Points by 1000.
ATK/300 DEF/200
COMMON

Edgecrusher
DARK | Lv. 6 | MMM-EN010
[Fiend/Matrician]
Increase the ATK of this card by 400 points for every DARK monster on the field. Negate the effects of Effect Monsters this card destroys in battle.
ATK/1700 DEF/1500
RARE

Orange Devil
LIGHT | Lv. 8 | MMM-EN011
[Rock/Matrician]
At the beginning of either player's Battle Phase, you can Special Summon up to 3 "OD Tokens" (Rock-Type/LIGHT/Level 2/ATK 600/DEF 700). "OD Token"s are treated as Matrician monsters and cannot be used as a Tribute for a Tribute Summon. As long as a(n) "OD Token" remain face-up on your side of the field, reduce this card's Level, ATK, and DEF by the sum of all "OD Token"s respective Level, ATK, and DEF on your side of the field. During the End Phase, all "OD Token"s must be removed from the field.
ATK/2400 DEF/2800
COMMON

Sano the Muffin Man
EARTH | Lv. 3 | MMM-EN012
[Warrior/Matrician]
When a Matrician monster on your side of the field other than this card is selected as an attack target, redirect the attack to this card. If this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard by a card effect you control, you may Special Summon 1 "Captain Sanoguchi" from your hand or Deck.
ATK/1400 DEF/900
COMMON

Captain Sanoguchi
DARK | Lv. 5 | MMM-EN013
[Warrior/Matrician]
When a Matrician monster is on your side of the field other than this card is selected as an attack target, redirect the attack to this card. During the Battle Phase, if this card is attacked and would be destroyed by battle, it is not. When this card is attacked for the 3rd time in the same turn, this effect is negated until the end of that turn.
ATK/1900 DEF/1300
RARE

Vinchenz Rock
DARK | Lv. 4 | MMM-EN014
[Psychic/Matrician]
During battle between attacking Matrician monsters on your side of the field and Defense Position monsters whose DEF is lower than the ATK of the attacking monster, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent's Life Points.
ATK/1700 DEF/1300
RARE

NovaMan XP
FIRE | Lv. 4 | MMM-EN015
[Machine/Matrician]
You can only activate this effect during your Standby Phase by discarding 1 card. During the End Phase, send this card to the Graveyard to destroy all cards on the field. After this effect is resolved, you take 2000 points of damage. You cannot activate Spell or Trap cards during the turn this effect activates.
ATK/1600 DEF/1400
SUPER RARE

Eddy Garcia
FIRE | Lv. 3 | MMM-EN016
[Warrior/Matrician]
This effect can only be activated from your hand when you're about receive damage from the effect of "NovaMan XP". Make the damage to your Life Points 0, and Special Summon this card after all effects resolve.
ATK/1200 DEF/1000
COMMON

PreventerWIND
WIND | Lv. 4 | MMM-EN017
[Warrior/Matrician]
During your Battle Phase, increase the ATK of this card by 300 points. When a monster in Attack Position battles this monster, switch that monster to Defense Position at the end of the Damage Step. During battle between this card and a WIND monster, this card is not destroyed by battle.
ATK/1600 DEF/800
RARE

Chaos - Matrix Dual Being
LIGHT | Lv. 4 | MMM-EN018
[Warrior/Matrician]
When this card's ATK is higher than it's original DEF, this card's Attribute is treated as DARK. Increase the ATK of this card by 200 points when this card destroys a monster by battle. Increase the DEF of this card by 500 points for every Matrician monster on your side of the field other than this card. While this card has a DARK Attribute, the DEF of this card becomes 0 during your opponent's Battle Phase. While this card has a LIGHT Attribute and destroys an opponent's monster by battle, the destroyed monster is removed from play instead of being sent to the Graveyard.
ATK/1600 DEF/1600
SUPER RARE

Ikeoko
LIGHT | Lv. 2 | MMM-EN019
[Spellcaster/Matrician]
As long as this card remains face-up on the field, Matrician monster's Attributes do not change. Increase the ATK of all "Chaos - Matrix Dual Being" cards by 400 points. If this card is selected as an attack target, you can redirect the attack to a face-up "Chaos - Matrix Dual Being" and decrease the ATK of the attacking monster by 1000 points.
ATK/300 DEF/900
COMMON

Ayesar
EARTH | Lv. 1 | MMM-EN020
[Spellcaster/Matrician]
Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you can gain 500 Life Points for each Matrician monster on the field. Until your next turn, this card cannot be destroyed by battle when this card battles with a monster with an ATK equal to or less than the amount of Life Points gained by this effect.
ATK/0 DEF/0
COMMON

Majikn
EARTH | Lv. ? | MMM-EN021
[Plant/Matrician]
Once per turn, during your Main Phase, reveal the top card of your Deck. If it is a Matrician monster, you can treat it as an Equip Spell Card and equip it to this card. If this card would be destroyed by battle, destroy the equipped Matrician monster instead.
ATK/1100 DEF/1700
COMMON

Winged Warrior
WIND | Lv. 4 | MMM-EN022
[Winged-Beast/Matrician]
When this card is Normal Summoned or Special Summoned, you can destroy Spell or Trap Cards on the field up to the number of other Matrician monsters you control.
ATK/1700 DEF/900
COMMON

Alex The Penguin
EARTH | Lv. 3 | MMM-EN023
[Beast-Warrior/Matrician]
FLIP: Return monsters on the field to their owner's hands up to the number of Matrician monsters you control.
ATK/900 DEF/1400
COMMON

Yubi Shines
LIGHT | Lv. 4 | MMM-EN024
[Spellcaster/Matrician]
As long as this card remains face-up on the field, when a Matrician monster is attacked, you can discard 1 card from your hand. Until the End Phase, the attacked Matrician monster is not destroyed by battle.
ATK/1700 DEF/900
COMMON

Laucorn - Master Vile
LIGHT | Lv. 4 | MMM-EN025
[Machine/Matrician]
When this card attacks or is attacked, you can increase the ATK of this card by 300 points during the Battle Phase of this turn. If you do so, at the end of the Battle Phase, reduce the original ATK of this card by 200 points permanently.
ATK/1800 DEF/1500
COMMON

Chron
LIGHT | Lv. 3 | MMM-EN026
[Thunder/Matrician]
As long as this card remains face-up on the field, the effects of your opponent's Equip Spell Cards are negated, and Matrician monsters attacked by monsters equipped with Equip Spell Cards cannot be destroyed by battle. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, you can add 1 card with "Virus" in it's name from your Graveyard to your hand.
ATK/1000 DEF/1000
COMMON

Teelio - The Lost One
LIGHT | Lv. 4 | MMM-EN027
[Spellcaster/Matrician]
When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon 1 Matrician monster that is removed from play.
ATK/1600 DEF/1200
COMMON

Fatso
DARK | Lv. 4 | MMM-EN028
[Spellcaster/Matrician]
When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon 1 Matrician monster with 1500 or less ATK from your Deck. When this card is destroyed by a Spell, Trap, or Monster Card effect controlled by your opponent and sent to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon 1 Matrician monster with 1500 or less DEF from your Deck.
ATK/1300 DEF/1300
RARE

XJ
LIGHT | Lv. 4 | MMM-EN029
[Warrior/Matrician]
This effect cannot be activated if you control monsters other than Matrician monsters. During either player's turn, when your opponent activates a Spell or Trap Card, you can send this face-up card to the Graveyard to negate the activation of the Spell or Trap Card and destroy it.
ATK/1400 DEF/1200
RARE

Jacob - Speed Racer
WIND | Lv. 3 | MMM-EN030
[Warrior/Matrician]
This effect cannot be activated if you control monsters other than Matrician monsters. If this card is removed from play, you can Special Summon it during the End Phase of the turn it was removed from play.
ATK/1000 DEF/1000
COMMON

Delta
DARK | Lv. 8 | MMM-EN031
[Warrior/Matrician]
This card can be Tribute Summoned by Tributing 1 Matrician monster. When this card declares an attack and your opponent controls 3 or more monsters, this card can attack three times in a row as long as you attack monsters.
ATK/2700 DEF/2100
SUPER RARE

DJSonic
WIND | Lv. 5| MMM-EN032
[Warrior/Matrician]
You can Normal Summon this card without a Tribute. If you do, this card returns to the owner's hand during the End Phase. This card is unaffected by Trap Cards during the Battle Phase.
ATK/2000 DEF/1700
RARE

Chaopy
LIGHT | Lv. 1 | MMM-EN033
[Fairy/Effect]
When this face-up monster is selected as an attack target, select 1 "Matrix Marine - Xero, the Chao Guru" in your hand or Graveyard, Special Summon it, and redirect the attack to the newly summoned monster. If "Matrix Marine - Xero, the Chao Guru" should be destroyed, destroy this card instead. During the turn this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, increase the ATK of "Matrix Marine - Xero, the Chao Guru" by 1000 points until the End Phase.
ATK/300 DEF/200
COMMON

Slugking
WATER | Lv. 5 | MMM-EN034
[Aqua/Matrician]
You can Special Summon this card from your hand by offering 1 "Slugkid" equipped with "Determined Will". This card cannot be destroyed by battle if it was Special Summoned from your hand by this effect. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, Monster Card Zones previously occupied by monsters this card destroys by battle cannot be used. Increase the ATK and DEF of this card by 200 points for every monster on the field.
ATK/ 1600 DEF/ 1200
COMMON

Slugkid
WATER | Lv. 2 | MMM-EN035
[Aqua]
This slug is the youngest of all the popular Matricians, but is sometimes misunderstood for a snail.
ATK/ 800 DEF/ 600
COMMON

Kamon - Matrix Pet Tachikoma
LIGHT | Lv. 4 | MMM-EN036
[Machine]
This giant machine analyzes newcomers that enter the Matrix. Although known to be very friendly, it can become hostile.
ATK/600 DEF/2100
COMMON

-Alucard-
[DARK] | Lv. 4 | MMM-EN037
[Zombie/Lamer]
When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, you may Special Summon 1 "PreventerWIND" from your hand. Apply the appropriate effect afterward:
-If "PreventerWIND" is Special Summoned in Attack Position, destroy 1 Spell or Trap card on your opponent's side of the field.
-If "PreventerWIND" is Special Summoned in Defense Position, return all Spell and Trap cards on your opponent's side of the field to the owner's hand.
ATK/1200 DEF/1000
COMMON

Xearez
DARK | Lv. 4 | MMM-EN038
[Warrior/Lamer]
This monster can attack twice during the same Battle Phase. If your opponent activates a Spell or Trap card when this monster declares an attack, you can switch this monster to Defense Position to negate the activation of the Spell or Trap card and destroy it.
ATK/900 DEF/300
COMMON

Pac Man
WATER | Lv. 4 | MMM-EN039
[Aqua/Lamer]
When this card is Normal Summoned, select 1 face-up monster on the field other than this card. When this card is removed from the field, destroy the selected monster. When the selected monster is removed from the field, destroy this card.
ATK/1600 DEF/1600
COMMON

Magemario
FIRE | Lv. 4 | MMM-EN040
[Spellcaster/lamer]
Once per turn, you can inflict damage to your opponent's Life Points equal to the total number of cards in your opponent's hand x 100 points. If you activate this effect, this card cannot attack during this turn.
ATK/1600 DEF/1400
COMMON

Bowserpunk
DARK | Lv. 4 | MMM-EN041
[Dragon/Lamer]
If this card attacks an opponent's monster, this card gains 1000 ATK during the Damage Step only.
ATK/800 DEF/2000
COMMON

Matrix Insignia
[Spell] | MMM-EN042
You can only activate this card when "MChat" is face-up on your side of the field and by revealing 1 "Abominator - Creator of the Matrix" in your hand. Unite all cards on your side of the field with the cards in your Graveyard and your hand, except for the revealed "Abominator - Creator of the Matrix" card, and shuffle them into your Deck. Special Summon 1 "Abominator - Creator of the Matrix" from your hand.
SUPER RARE

Report Button!!
[Spell] | MMM-EN043
Add 1 "Matrix Marine" Matrician monster from your Deck to your hand.
RARE

Double Post
[Spell] | MMM-EN044
Select one Matrician monster on your side of the field. During the turn this card is activated, the selected monster can attack twice during the same Battle Phase.
COMMON

Matrix Revamp
[Spell] | MMM-EN045
Select 5 Matrician Monster Cards in your Graveyard. Remove them from play, then draw 2 cards. If you have no monsters in your hand after drawing, reveal your hand to your opponent, then draw 1 card.
SUPER RARE

Chaos Virus
[Spell] | MMM-EN046
Select 1 monster on the field. Return the selected monster to the owner's hand and Special Summon 1 "Chaos Clone Token" in the same Monster Card Zone and battle position as the selected monster. The "Chaos Clone Token" has the same name, original Level, Type, Attribute, ATK, and DEF as the selected monster, but cannot attack, and cannot change battle position.
RARE

Preventers Unite!
[Spell] | MMM-EN047
You can only activate this card when "PreventerWIND", "Mikero - Matrix House Ninja", "Lunchebox", "John Carllos", and "Snare" are on your side of the field. Destroy all cards on your opponent's side of the field. During the turn this card is activated, battle damage to your opponent's Life Points from Matrician monsters cannot exceed 1000 points.
RARE

Matrician Teleportation Device
[Spell/Continous] | MMM-EN048
Each time a Matrician monster is removed from the field, add 1 Matrix Counter on this card. You can remove any number of Matrix Counters from this card to Special Summon 1 Matrician monster from your hand or Deck with the same level as the number of Matrix Counters you removed.
COMMON

The Wasteland
[Spell/Continous] | MMM-EN049
Monsters in the Graveyard except Matrician monsters have their effects negated and cannot be targetted by other card effects. Lamer monsters cannot attack or change battle position.
COMMON

Determined Will
[Spell/Equip] | MMM-EN050
You can only equip to a Level 3 or lower monster. The equipped monster cannot be destroyed by battle. (Damage calculation is applied normally). If the equipped monster would be destroyed, destroy this card instead.
COMMON

A Snail's Shell
[Spell/Equip] | MMM-EN051
You can only equip this card to a monster that includes "Slug" in its card name. Increase the DEF of a monster equipped with this card by 2000 points. When the equipped monster is selected as an attack target, the equipped monster is changed to Defense Position.
COMMON

Double Account Removal
[Spell/Quick Play] | MMM-EN052
When there are two monster cards with the same name on the field, destroy them both and remove them from play.
COMMON

MChat
[Spell/Field] | MMM-EN053
All face-up Matrician monsters gain 300 ATK and DEF. During your Standby Phases, you can return 1 Matrician monster from your hand to the bottom of your deck, then draw 1 card. All Matrician monsters cannot be destroyed by battle during the turn this card is removed from the field.
RARE

Go Die in a Hole Sano!
[Trap] | MMM-EN054
Destroy 1 face-up "Sano the Muffin Man" or "Captain Sanoguchi".
COMMON

Moderator's Instinct
[Trap] | MMM-EN055
You can only activate this card when a "Matrix Marine" Matrician monster or "Abominator - Creator of the Matrix" is on the field and your opponent Normal Summons, Flip Summons, Special Summons or Sets a monster. Remove the monster and any monsters with the same name in your opponent's Deck from play.
COMMON

Ban!!
[Trap] | MMM-EN056
Discard 1 card. Select 1 face-up monster on the field and return it to the owner's hand. The selected monster cannot be Normal Summoned, Special Summoned, or Set for the rest of the Duel. You do not have to pay any cost to activate this card if a "Matrix Marine" Matrician monster or "Abominator - Creator of the Matrix" exists on your side of the field.
COMMON

Purge of the Unused Accounts
[Trap] | MMM-EN057
You can only activate this card when your opponent has 3 or less cards in their hand during their Standby Phase. At the End Phase of the turn this card is activated, look at your opponent's hand and all monster cards in their hand are removed from play.
COMMON

Deletion of the Spam Attack
[Trap] | MMM-EN058
You can only activate this card when an opponent's monster attacks a Matrician monster. Destroy the attacking monster and end the Battle Phase.
COMMON

Chaos Vortex
[Trap] | MMM-EN059
You can only activate this card when an opponent's monster declares an attack. Negate the attack and for every 2 Levels the attacking monster has, you can Special Summon 1 of your own Matrician monsters that have been removed from play. During the turn this card is activated, Matrician monsters Special Summoned by this effect cannot be destroyed by battle.
RARE

The Mauling Tent
[Trap/Continuous] | MMM-EN060
When a monster is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, inflict damage to the owner of the monster by the level of the destroyed monster x 100 points. While "Matrix Marine - Rez, the Red Priest" exists on your side of the field, once per turn, you can discard 1 card from your hand to destroy 1 face-up monster on your opponent's side of the field.
COMMON

#  4 Ultra Rares
# 7 Super Rares
# 14 Rares
# 35 Commons
[/spoiler]
« Last Edit: 7 October 2009, 15:52:26 by ChaosVortex » Logged

[ N ][ M ][ C ]
[ S ][ - ][ E ]
[ J ][ V ][ W ]

ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #478 on: 24 September 2009, 05:09:38 »

Am I only Earth because I love green so much? The Earth sucks.

ChaosVortex
Super Robot

« Reply #479 on: 24 September 2009, 05:14:18 »

Well, WIND is green. You wanna be WIND?

[ N ][ M ][ C ]
[ S ][ - ][ E ]
[ J ][ V ][ W ]

TheRedPriest
Matrix Marine

« Reply #480 on: 24 September 2009, 20:13:27 »

Nibbles should really be one of those really REALLY hard to get into play things as he's that broken.

Doctor Mario is not a real doctor.  Do NOT let him touch your genitals.
Slugkid
Robot Master

« Reply #481 on: 24 September 2009, 22:38:58 »

Why am I aqua, and not Aqua/Matrician?
Also, I'm sorta weak.
Also, you forgot to mention I'm fluent in two languages. TWO. I know some portuguese too, even.
Also, thanks a lot for making a card for me. I like what you are doing, keep it up.
Also,
« Last Edit: 24 September 2009, 22:47:08 by Slugkid » Logged
TheRedPriest
Matrix Marine

« Reply #482 on: 24 September 2009, 23:04:41 »

I still like my card game better...

Doctor Mario is not a real doctor.  Do NOT let him touch your genitals.
ChaosVortex
Super Robot

« Reply #483 on: 25 September 2009, 03:35:09 »

I know. In fact, I'm pretty sure I would like making a DIFFERENT card game type other than YuGiOh, but you did beat me to a custom one, otherwise I'd attempt it.

And Sluggo, I figured you could be a normal weak monster that will later get support cards that really make you stand out. Regular Matricians get effects.

Also, Sano is actually gonna be a [Warrior/Matrician], but I didn't feel like typing that at the time.

[ N ][ M ][ C ]
[ S ][ - ][ E ]
[ J ][ V ][ W ]

Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #484 on: 26 September 2009, 01:17:57 »

Not enough pictures.

NovaMan XP
Super Robot

« Reply #485 on: 26 September 2009, 05:08:34 »

I just realized Abe's password (the random number at the bottom left of the cards they have) is Mega Man 1's release date.

Pretty cool (I think I've seen the description for my card before), but let's see some images now!
ChaosVortex
Super Robot

« Reply #486 on: 26 September 2009, 17:52:14 »

Added more, but still working on others. Ignore the addition of "Slugking", I'm working on it.

Characters I have so far (so you dont have to skim unless it seems interesting):
Abominator, White Shadow, Xero, Rez, Jake, NovaManx2, WIND, Slugkid, Sanox2, Orange Devil, Chaopy, -Alucard-

Support cards I have so far:
MChat, Matrix Insignia, Report Button!!, The Mauling Tent, Go Die in a Hole Sano!, The Wasteland, Chaos Virus, Moderator's Instinct, Ban!!, Purge of the Unused Accounts, Double Account Removal, A Snail's Shell

EDIT: Nova, it's hard making the images, so Im gonna see if I can go through all the effects first before I determine to draw anyone and put the card up. This is just so I know I have the effects right so when I draw and design the card, I dont have to fix anything.

I need a person's birthdate or a password they would like if they want that as their password for the card. Otherwise I leave it blank.

Posted on: 26 September 2009, 06:48:22

Added "Chaos, Ikeoko, Master Vile, Kamon, and Delta"
« Last Edit: 26 September 2009, 18:16:05 by ChaosVortex » Logged

[ N ][ M ][ C ]
[ S ][ - ][ E ]
[ J ][ V ][ W ]

ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #487 on: 26 September 2009, 17:57:48 »

I hope Sano is useless and then if someone uses "Go Die in a Hole Sano!" it just makes him even more useless.

ChaosVortex
Super Robot

« Reply #488 on: 26 September 2009, 18:17:57 »

Sano is pretty much a punching bag and a human shield. Anything that attacks a Matrician is redirected right at Sano. Other than that, he does nothing else. "Go Die in a Hole Sano" is something that can activate his secondary effect, which summons his other self, "Captain Sanoguchi". He's still a human shield, but you have to beat him up 3 times in one turn for him to finally kick the bucket.

[ N ][ M ][ C ]
[ S ][ - ][ E ]
[ J ][ V ][ W ]

ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #489 on: 26 September 2009, 19:04:51 »

<3

Vinchenz Rock
Super Robot

« Reply #490 on: 26 September 2009, 19:51:24 »

I should make a Magic version of these cards. >.>

NovaMan XP
Super Robot

« Reply #491 on: 26 September 2009, 20:10:18 »

EDIT: Nova, it's hard making the images, so Im gonna see if I can go through all the effects first before I determine to draw anyone and put the card up. This is just so I know I have the effects right so when I draw and design the card, I dont have to fix anything.

Well, unless you mean the images in the card itself, you could use this.
Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #492 on: 26 September 2009, 20:37:23 »

I should make a Marvel Overpower version of these cards. ¬_¬

Duh di duh duh

Captain Sanoguchi
Super Robot

« Reply #493 on: 26 September 2009, 21:31:03 »

Sano is pretty much a punching bag and a human shield. Anything that attacks a Matrician is redirected right at Sano. Other than that, he does nothing else. "Go Die in a Hole Sano" is something that can activate his secondary effect, which summons his other self, "Captain Sanoguchi". He's still a human shield, but you have to beat him up 3 times in one turn for him to finally kick the bucket.

I'd better at least look awesome on one of 'em.
ChaosVortex
Super Robot

« Reply #494 on: 27 September 2009, 03:01:28 »

Well, unless you mean the images in the card itself, you could use this.

That's what I used before, and yes, I do mean the images.

Not to mention, that card maker is limited to only Effect and certain secondary monsters in the card game (Toon, Gemini, Tuner, etc.) The option for Matrician and Lamer are not included, because I made them up. I have to compose it myself.

[ N ][ M ][ C ]
[ S ][ - ][ E ]
[ J ][ V ][ W ]

NovaMan XP
Super Robot

« Reply #495 on: 28 September 2009, 05:09:36 »

Uh, actually, you put "Matrician / Lamer" in the "Type" box and it puts it there.

Example below.

EDIT: Updated one.
« Last Edit: 28 September 2009, 05:18:34 by NovaMan XP » Logged
Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #496 on: 28 September 2009, 05:53:32 »

It needs to learn how to crop.

ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #497 on: 28 September 2009, 06:16:48 »

8)

NovaMan XP
Super Robot

« Reply #498 on: 28 September 2009, 15:52:35 »

dat card is dum!1!!!1
ChaosVortex
Super Robot

« Reply #499 on: 28 September 2009, 21:10:10 »

Toons, Spirits, etc don't read [Machine/Toon/Effect] or [Beast/Spirit/Effect], they just already imply they are effects (except for Tuners). you just have to remove the /Effect] part, which isn't hard to do, just time consuming. Other than that, it's perfect.

And ASR: YES.

Posted on: 28 September 2009, 17:41:33

The set is complete.

This link redirects you to the above post that includes the whole set.

This also includes the card's rarity. 4 Ultra Rares (Gold Lettering and Holo Foil). 7 Super Rares (Holo Foil). 14 Rares (Silver Lettering). 35 Commons.

As I make the cards in my spare time, if you want a password, your date of birth would be appreciated or any code you find special. Just let me know it in some way. (I have Nova's already)

List of set (without effects), in order of rarity:
[spoiler]
ULTRA RARE
Abominator - Creator of the Matrix
Matrix Marine - Kian, the White Shadow
Matrix Marine - Xero, the Chao Guru
Matrix Marine - Rez, the Red Priest

SUPER RARE
Mikero - Matrix House Ninja
Lunchebox
NovaMan XP
Chaos - Matrix Dual Being