MegaMan Matrix

Welcome, Guest. Please Log In or Register. Did you miss your activation email?
19 April 2024, 22:12:32
RadioGallery (OFFLINE)MBoard + MChatRegisterLog In
The MBoard  |  MegaMan Matrix  |  The Creation Station  |  : AyEsArt
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » Print
Author Topic: AyEsArt  (Read 180703 times)
ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #50 on: 25 April 2008, 00:52:12 »

Neither of those two ideas are correct. It was hastily thought out, I drew each panel one-by-one and it started out as a simple drawing anyway, with no intention of being a strip.

It's a bit innappropriate for me to flat-out say if you didn't already figure it out.

As stupid as it was, I probably only posted it because subconsciously I think it's hilarious that Wily and Light are in a bed together.
Hell, I went out of my way to break canon just so they could be in bed together. Wily wasn't there when MegaMan was made, and even then, he wasn't made. He was converted.

I LIKE MY VERSION BETTER

Vinchenz Rock
Super Robot

« Reply #51 on: 25 April 2008, 01:05:12 »

As stupid as it was, I probably only posted it because subconsciously I think it's hilarious that Wily and Light are in a bed together.

I found it funny, but I'd still like to know what the joke's about.

Majikn
Super Robot

« Reply #52 on: 25 April 2008, 01:06:15 »

If the machine he left on was creating MegaMan while Wily and Light were in bed together, I'd get it more easily. I still kind of think that's the joke, but there's confusion because of that part.

The Exorcist has taught me that when I'm losing an argument I may save face by vomiting on the opposition.
ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #53 on: 25 April 2008, 01:16:31 »

It's more along the lines of "hmm, I'm unfinished, just hangin' here, chillin', oh look, Dr. Light built me a hand, cool, I have a hand now, wow, swell, hey, I'm bored, what can I do with a hand? oh, hey."

I'm not proud.

Vinchenz Rock
Super Robot

« Reply #54 on: 25 April 2008, 02:16:53 »

OH. That is pretty vague.

Ah well, still funny seeing Light and Wily in bed.

Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #55 on: 25 April 2008, 04:47:37 »

In the first MM (the one you're using as an av) his arms are odd. His forearms are perfectly vertical when they should be foreshortened. Cool though.

ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #56 on: 27 April 2008, 05:54:30 »

I figured out he was posed oddly when I tried to make the same pose myself, and it found it to be very straining.

preventerWIND
Super Robot

« Reply #57 on: 28 April 2008, 04:57:03 »

I GOT IT.

Light was wearing some kind of scarf or something, and somehow the thread was pulled when he was walking to the lab. den he wuz neked.

Hahah! ASR UR SO CLEVER!!

« Last Edit: 28 April 2008, 05:16:24 by preventerWIND » Logged

LOL BANDWAGON
ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #58 on: 1 June 2008, 02:02:28 »

I'm only posting this since it's been over a month since I've put up any artwork, though there has been quite a bit.

Now, I have this thing where for birthdays, I draw pictures instead of give presents. Not really a cop-out because everyone tends to like the drawings much better than the usual random trinket or whatnot. I reserve the random trinkets and whatnots for people I'm not too close to.

So, this one was for the girl I went to prom with, Angela. Her birthday was literally the day after prom so I literally drew it on the day of her birthday because I kept putting it off.

It may seem like an inside joke, but that is literally, I swear to god, how we met and became friends. We're in the very back two rows of a school bus, by the way. After this random incident we just hit it off and haven't left each other alone since.

I like how I emphasized the height difference by having my feet dangling above the ground. Other than that, it's horrible artwork.

Johncarllos
Super Robot

« Reply #59 on: 1 June 2008, 02:07:09 »

Naughty word.

I can skin anything smaller than a bobcat in 30 seconds.
ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #60 on: 1 June 2008, 02:08:46 »

Well, it's the only part of the comic anybody else can relate to.

"Oh, hey, I swear! I don't feel legs, but I swear! That's funny because I can relate!"

Johncarllos
Super Robot

« Reply #61 on: 1 June 2008, 02:14:53 »

I know exactly what you mean.
Exactly.

Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #62 on: 1 June 2008, 08:18:43 »

You should have palmed her leg and moved up.

Not really.

Anyway I liked it and I'm sure she loves it.

ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #63 on: 8 June 2008, 19:55:22 »

THIS IS FOR A SECRET PROJECT ABOUT JC PAUNCHING OD AND JAKE

Yubi Shines
Robot Master

« Reply #64 on: 8 June 2008, 20:06:55 »

BECAUSE THAT IS HOW YOU TELL A SECRET

IN

LOUD NOISES

Frickin' sweet.

Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
"By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe."
preventerWIND
Super Robot

« Reply #65 on: 8 June 2008, 20:35:34 »

Yes, it's going to be fantacular.

Also, I made the shot of JC punching Jake.

LOL BANDWAGON
ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #66 on: 9 June 2008, 04:55:38 »

NO MORE COMMENTS?

WHAAAAAAAAAAAA THIS IS AWESOME

preventerWIND
Super Robot

« Reply #67 on: 9 June 2008, 05:10:44 »

Yeah guys, start commenting. Or we may lose interest!

LOL BANDWAGON
Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #68 on: 9 June 2008, 05:12:16 »

##### YOU WIND!

ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #69 on: 9 June 2008, 05:13:45 »

I just realized how much the nose looks like a deformed scrotum.

Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #70 on: 9 June 2008, 05:14:27 »

AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I can't look at it without seeing that now.

ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #71 on: 9 June 2008, 05:15:01 »

ME NEITHER

IT'S MORE DISTURBING FOR ME SINCE I DREW IT

Jakey
Robot Master

« Reply #72 on: 9 June 2008, 07:47:52 »

Lay off the lime green lifesavers, boy.

And what's all this business about paunching lil ole me?  I'm brittle.  Like a sack of crumbly biscuits.

Johncarllos
Super Robot

« Reply #73 on: 9 June 2008, 10:07:49 »

##### YEAH, I'M PUNCHING OD!

preventerWIND
Super Robot

« Reply #74 on: 9 June 2008, 13:59:17 »

You should see the one I made. It's all like.. CRRRRAAACK!

##### YOU WIND!

NO, ##### YOU MIKE!

LOL BANDWAGON
Vinchenz Rock
Super Robot

« Reply #75 on: 9 June 2008, 16:24:54 »

##### YOU ALL!!!111

looks good.

ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #76 on: 16 June 2008, 21:33:54 »

A horrid little catastrophe.

I was testing out some sharpies and decided to draw myself in a pose from one of my Facebook pictures.

Kudos to any of my Facebook friends who finds out which one I used.

Abominator
Creator of MMM

« Reply #77 on: 16 June 2008, 21:37:10 »

I'm all about the Sharpie.

I might be ugly... At least I ain't got no money!
ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #78 on: 16 June 2008, 21:47:15 »

I seem to deprive myself of them even though I love the results every time I use it.

I think it's because I own like one at a time and it's usually almost out of ink. When I get lucky enough to find one in a drawer, I usually draw something quickly, like this.

And I really want a shirt like that. I haven't decided whether or not it should actually be green. The reason it says that is because literally 90% of my wardrobe is green shirts.

Abominator
Creator of MMM

« Reply #79 on: 16 June 2008, 22:17:17 »

I am a red wearer.

I might be ugly... At least I ain't got no money!
ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #80 on: 16 June 2008, 22:29:21 »

Ugh... I was opening long-unopened drawers and came across a treasure trove of my old, old, old artwork and ideas.

Some of it is happily nostalgic, most of it is embarrassing, and all of it reeks of overly-ambitious child-like bravado.

Let's start with my elementary-school era comics: Clayokin Quest. There are 12 here, and I'm pretty sure I made one or two more. Each one has about 20 pages of badly drawn Pokemon/Digimon rip-offs. This "series" was the sequel to a very similar one called Animon which had even more comics done but I have no idea where that stuff is.
It starred Clayokin and Drake. I still like both characters and I sort of want to reinvent them. I have big blown-up styrofoam cutouts of most of the Animon characters from my Bar Mitzvah, where my theme was cartoons and I drew all the centerpieces.
Here they all are pictured together, complete with random Neopets crossovers and lazy colorings:

I have no idea what era these are from, but I'm assuming right when MegaMan Zero 1 came out. I think I must've liked it back then. These two pieces of artwork are especially embarrassing, though I like the color scheme on Paradox. I don't really remember drawing these. "Zero Mercy" makes me cringe.

Ugh... remember those iToons drawings I posted? I actually outlined 10 episodes of animated shorts, summarized the entire series, and wrote out two pages of a full script for the first episode. I never got past the trailer. Look at all these overly ambitious notes! The papers are dated around 2006.

...Mork Muffin. He had always had a place in my heart as an overly simple character. I had planned some animated shorts called "Payshintz: Starring Mork Muffin." Only one was ever made, and it's horrible. Floating around the web somewhere. The papers are dated around 2006. Here were all the original notes and sketches that proved useless:

These must be the most recent since they're actually not bad at all. I remember wanting to make a comic version of Hitchhiker's Guide and this was the result. Arthur Dent and a partial Zaphod Beeblebrox. I liked my takes on the characters.

Chron
Super Robot

« Reply #81 on: 16 June 2008, 22:35:25 »

Oh, man. I wish I had some of my old art from way back.
I don't think I got to see this last time, ASR. You do a good job.

Plenty of style in your works (even back then, I guess).
preventerWIND
Super Robot

« Reply #82 on: 16 June 2008, 22:46:59 »

Haha, great stuff. Is Zero pregnant? WITH CIELS BABY!?

LOL BANDWAGON
ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #83 on: 17 June 2008, 01:08:45 »

So, I kept messing around with my Sharpie, and I decided to draw pictures of a few of my friends. I drew six total, and now I have tons of requests for more from tons of other people, so... eh. We'll see.

Each picture has a quote that the person either said, or is likely to say, or sort of said. On Facebook I listed "alt quotes" in the captions of each because it was hard to decide, and since you don't know any of these people I won't bother posting those along with them.
All of these are based on photos of them I picked out from Facebook.

I really like this one. We all do the classic "asian tourist" pose a lot, and this is based on a photo last year in Disney World when he was actually wearing one of those large Asian straw hats. Plus, he is Asian, so it's appropriate. Ish.

I drew him in this horribly lame pose because it's precisely the sort of thing that would piss him off. It's from a photo that everyone made fun of because it looked like he was... "finishing off in delight", and everyone made sure to point that out.

I like this one, it was fun to draw.

This one looks really cool. If you couldn't tell, he's black. But you could tell, couldn't you?

Literally obsessed with the Pistons. He's 2 years younger than all of us and he actually did just quit drumline now that we're all graduated and he doesn't like anyone else in it.

The ultimate mooch. This one turned out horrible.
« Last Edit: 3 March 2009, 23:53:18 by ASR » Logged

Vinchenz Rock
Super Robot

« Reply #84 on: 17 June 2008, 01:17:22 »

Those all look just tit-le fine.

Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #85 on: 17 June 2008, 01:37:25 »

The Pistons stiiink.

ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #86 on: 17 June 2008, 01:47:56 »

NO THEY DO NOT AND IRRELEVANT

Chron
Super Robot

« Reply #87 on: 17 June 2008, 01:53:00 »

Those caricatures/faces are a laugh and a half, and the sharpie really hits home with the style, too.

I actually like the last one.
Man looks like a real mooch.
Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #88 on: 17 June 2008, 01:53:16 »

NO THEY DO NOT AND IRRELEVANT

THEN WHY AREN'T THEY IN THE FINALS, YOU B?!

ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #89 on: 17 June 2008, 02:31:08 »

WHATEVS

Here are some more I did:

Allen Bower
The stereotypical church-goer who can never make plans because he always has some church-related thing to do.

Ben Fair
Not much to say. Awesome guy.

Yuma Uesaka
He's our school's saxophone prodigy. He will go on to do amazing things, he's unbelievable. We often joke that after he graduates our marching band will drop back down to nothing status, because our last couple of shows have focused on his talents. Two years ago he had three long solos in the show, and the theme was centric around him being "alone in the crowd."

preventerWIND
Super Robot

« Reply #90 on: 17 June 2008, 04:22:07 »

These are great Al, I love the Evan one, very awesome.

KEEP SHARPIE-ING

LOL BANDWAGON
ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #91 on: 17 June 2008, 22:18:57 »

I WILL, THANK YOU.

So, last night I watched both Shaun of the Dead (30th time) and Hot Fuzz (12th time) back to back again.

In homage to two of my favorite movies of all time, I present this.
Some things are reversed, like Nick Angel's badge being on his right side, and Shaun holding the cricket bat in his left hand, but yeah. It's just to get the point across, and I'm pretty sure I hit a home run.

Johncarllos
Super Robot

« Reply #92 on: 17 June 2008, 23:25:48 »

Quite well done I must say. I love the hand in 'Dead'.

Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #93 on: 17 June 2008, 23:58:40 »

You didn't get red on it.

ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #94 on: 18 June 2008, 00:34:04 »

Well, it was a black ink pen in his pocket this time. But yes, of course it's there.

And JC, I literally copied both logos, and not well. They were a last-minute addition, I never intended for them to be there. I just did it because I realized it would look cool.

Also, you'll notice the top of Shaun's tie (the tied bit and the part around the collar) isn't shaded in because the ink on my sharpie literally ran out during this drawing. The very last of it was used to shade in the main part of the tie, and it died out near the bottom of it.

I intend to fix it later.

Johncarllos
Super Robot

« Reply #95 on: 18 June 2008, 02:14:10 »

That's funny.
I love sharpies.

ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #96 on: 18 June 2008, 02:44:40 »

I told you I have fun when I find a Sharpie that actually works.

When I said that most Sharpies I find are dead, it's because I don't throw them out after I go on drawing binges like this.

Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #97 on: 18 June 2008, 02:50:01 »

I have many Sharpies in multiple colours but I never use them. My assistant manager loves to ink drawings in Sharpie though, he's one of the few people that can actually do it well.

ASR
Super Robot

« Reply #98 on: 18 June 2008, 02:56:38 »

I always thought caricature artists (the ones that are for hire or on street corners) fare pretty well with Sharpies, but it seems like they really limit themselves and that sort of makes it... not worth it, I guess. It's fun to draw other people, and I'd love to be paid every time I happened to draw somebody, but I'd hate to do it as a job like they do.

I had multicolored sharpies, too. A whole crapload of them. Every color of the rainbow, and every shade in between, except black of course.

And I have no #####ing clue where they are.

Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #99 on: 18 June 2008, 03:00:16 »

Caricatures are actually a LOT harder than they make it look, I learned this year. It takes a lot of practice to find what exactly to exaggerate about someone to make it look exaggerated and comical but still capture their essence perfectly. And then to do it quickly, clean, and in one shot? That's beyond me.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » Print 
The MBoard  |  MegaMan Matrix  |  The Creation Station  |  : AyEsArt
Jump to:
Cannot access offset of type string on string