MegaMan Matrix

Welcome, Guest. Please Log In or Register. Did you miss your activation email?
28 March 2024, 18:34:03
RadioGallery (OFFLINE)MBoard + MChatRegisterLog In
The MBoard  |  MegaMan Series  |  Zero Series  |  : Megaman Zero Info Wars
Pages: 1 Print
Author Topic: Megaman Zero Info Wars  (Read 3086 times)
Winged Warrior
Super Robot

« on: 7 February 2018, 18:14:51 »

I grew up in NeoArcadia, drinking sodium fluoridated water. All the scientific studies show my IQ has been reduced by at least 20 points. The shadow of who I would have been calls out from the grave.

What do you think tap water is? It's a gay bomb, baby. And I'm not saying people didn't naturally have homosexual feelings. I'm not even getting into it, quite frankly. I mean, give me a break. Do you think I'm like, oh, shocked by it, so I'm up here bashing it because I don't like gay people? I don't like 'em putting chemicals in the water that TURN THE FREAKIN' REPLOIDS GAY! Do you understand that? I'm sick of being social engineered, it's not funny!

I'm like a chimpanzee, in a tree, jumping up and down, warning other chimpanzees when I see a big cat coming through the woods... I'm the weirdo? Because I'm sitting in a tree going OOH OOH AAH AAH AAH OOH AAH AAH OOH OOH OOH AAH AAH AAH AAH AAH!?

WE KNOW WE'RE UNDER ATTACK! WE KNOW IT! WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING! YAAAHHH! RAAAHH! WE'RE COMING FOR YA GLOBALIST. COMING FOR YA! COMING FOR YA! WE KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING! I'm sorry. I just get FIRED UP when I think about what they're doing to us and how I wanna resist them, and how easy they are to defeat.

[spoiler] I'm not sorry in the least [/spoiler]
TheRedPriest
Matrix Marine

« Reply #1 on: 7 February 2018, 19:20:32 »

Once the mauling tent clears out a bit from all the bots, you've got a golden ticket my friend.

Doctor Mario is not a real doctor.  Do NOT let him touch your genitals.
Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #2 on: 7 February 2018, 21:00:25 »

This thread has me all Rockman Dash right now.

And by that I mean I'm Triggered.

TheRedPriest
Matrix Marine

« Reply #3 on: 7 February 2018, 22:26:26 »

Something something snowflakes and ninja stars being kind of the same.  I'm sure there's a good burn there somewhere, but I don't have the time to put it together.

Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #4 on: 8 February 2018, 13:48:08 »

I kind of like it as a burn of unconfirmed degree. The fact that it's nebulous leaves us guessing; Schrödinger's burn.

TheRedPriest
Matrix Marine

« Reply #5 on: 8 February 2018, 14:27:35 »

We'll just go with you were roasted and move on.

Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #6 on: 9 February 2018, 13:53:34 »

Move on with MMZ? Ha ha ha I don't think so

TheRedPriest
Matrix Marine

« Reply #7 on: 9 February 2018, 15:25:39 »

Move on to putting it in the garbage where it belongs.

LCrazy11
Sniper Joe

« Reply #8 on: 9 February 2018, 16:18:46 »

I would put it in the TRASH but I would never have found megaman without it so nostalgia stops me

dun dun dun dun dun dun dun (mmx3 opening tune intensifies)
TheRedPriest
Matrix Marine

« Reply #9 on: 9 February 2018, 18:28:46 »

You might have gotten lucky and come across the BRAND NEW MEGA MAN 11 when it comes out and got into it that way.

Winged Warrior
Super Robot

« Reply #10 on: 9 February 2018, 18:49:05 »

It's clear the GLOBALISTS have taken over this thread.
Johncarllos
Super Robot

« Reply #11 on: 10 February 2018, 02:14:28 »

LCrazy, If you haven't tried out Megaman X1, I thoroughly recommend it as not only my favorite Megaman game but favorite game of all time.

It's polish, detail, gameplay, and challenge are blended perfectly.

I can skin anything smaller than a bobcat in 30 seconds.
Majikn
Super Robot

« Reply #12 on: 10 February 2018, 08:09:04 »

So... was there ever a REASON the art style was changed so much and Zero's design wasn't even reminiscent of his original appearance? Was there ever, like, an interview or something containing an explanation? Even if it's something mundane like drawing something that someone believed would fit better in GBA sprite form?

Like, X8's art style is a bit different, but X still looks like X and Zero still looks like Zero and all that.

The Exorcist has taught me that when I'm losing an argument I may save face by vomiting on the opposition.
LCrazy11
Sniper Joe

« Reply #13 on: 10 February 2018, 13:55:15 »

Johncarllos,

the third megaman game I ever played was MM maverick hunter X

NovaMan XP
Super Robot

« Reply #14 on: 10 February 2018, 19:30:25 »

MHX and X1 play very differently, and I wouldn't consider playing MHX to count as playing X1.

MHX has inferior controls, for example. X is slower and more floaty in MHX whereas in the original he's much faster.

The capsules are all mixed up for whatever reason, and they moved the one you find automatically in Chill Penguin's Stage to another spot where you need the Foot Parts to get into.

Every Sigma level except the final one is completely different in MHX, most likely because they wanted Vile to have more stages to play and then only made his 3 stages and then slapped them in X's game as well.

And finally, they also felt some need to alter the story and also kill off Dr. Cain for some reason.

So, really, I would recommend you play the original X1, as well. But avoid the iPhone version. It's awful and plays even worse. Plus touch screen controls for a platformer are never good.
LCrazy11
Sniper Joe

« Reply #15 on: 10 February 2018, 19:34:43 »

Novamanxp

Ok, you did just bring up a lot of good points and i'll check it out

TheRedPriest
Matrix Marine

« Reply #16 on: 10 February 2018, 23:10:16 »

MHX and X1 play very differently, and I wouldn't consider playing MHX to count as playing X1.

MHX has inferior controls, for example. X is slower and more floaty in MHX whereas in the original he's much faster.

The capsules are all mixed up for whatever reason, and they moved the one you find automatically in Chill Penguin's Stage to another spot where you need the Foot Parts to get into.

Every Sigma level except the final one is completely different in MHX, most likely because they wanted Vile to have more stages to play and then only made his 3 stages and then slapped them in X's game as well.

And finally, they also felt some need to alter the story and also kill off Dr. Cain for some reason.

So, really, I would recommend you play the original X1, as well. But avoid the iPhone version. It's awful and plays even worse. Plus touch screen controls for a platformer are never good.

MHX is VASTLY inferrior to X1.  The 2.5D doesn't help it either though.  It's a textbook example of how a remake misses the mark entirely.

Majikn
Super Robot

« Reply #17 on: 11 February 2018, 10:11:25 »

X is superior in every way, but Maverick Hunter X is still a sort of fanservice to me. I think I like it more than most people here do. It has its faults and a lot of people don't like it but it seemed to me, for better or worse, a lot of genuine effort went into it. Perhaps not so much to do with the game itself, but it also took until X8 to really hear X and Zero's definitive voices. It was nice to hear them back in Maverick Hunter X with all of the scenes they did and it was a shame that series never continued in my opinion.

And sure, it missed the mark, but the mark was already a bullseye the first time around so I never really felt like that harmed anything.

And now we're talking about MHX. I love this site.

The Exorcist has taught me that when I'm losing an argument I may save face by vomiting on the opposition.
NovaMan XP
Super Robot

« Reply #18 on: 11 February 2018, 17:40:16 »

I enjoyed Vile mode, at least.
Winged Warrior
Super Robot

« Reply #19 on: 14 February 2018, 01:53:14 »

The fact that people keep bringing up the X series in this thread is certain PROOF that the GLOBALIST SOYBOYS are here spreading FAKE NEWS about the megaman games.  Listen, I'm not here to judge, I JUST WANT TO SEE SIGMA'S BIRTH CIRTIFICATE.  IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK?!

and thats why I always recommend Wrrr's own Megaman Xtreme.  It's like X, but to the XTREME!  You want Chill Penguin? We got 'em!  You want Megaman Zero? he's here too, but in the portability you've learned to love from the Z series.  May as well call MegamanX "ObamaMan X," with how these liberal millennials keep praising it.   

Be cool like Protoman and play MMXtreme.
TheRedPriest
Matrix Marine

« Reply #20 on: 14 February 2018, 02:14:05 »

Son, I think you might be legally retarded.

Winged Warrior
Super Robot

« Reply #21 on: 14 February 2018, 03:51:39 »

A fair point.
LCrazy11
Sniper Joe

« Reply #22 on: 14 February 2018, 08:16:47 »

so this thread was MMZ then MMHX and now MMXtreme

Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #23 on: 14 February 2018, 15:32:59 »

Despite the constant negative press berkana

TheRedPriest
Matrix Marine

« Reply #24 on: 14 February 2018, 16:15:14 »

I'd give her some negative press.  IF YOU CATCH MY DRIFT.

Winged Warrior
Super Robot

« Reply #25 on: 14 February 2018, 16:37:56 »

Isn't a negative press a pull?
TheRedPriest
Matrix Marine

« Reply #26 on: 14 February 2018, 16:42:57 »

We both know it's not.

Winged Warrior
Super Robot

« Reply #27 on: 15 February 2018, 00:50:14 »

ah, My mistake, it's a Tug.
NovaMan XP
Super Robot

« Reply #28 on: 15 February 2018, 00:51:36 »

I thought it was an implosion.
Pages: 1 Print 
The MBoard  |  MegaMan Series  |  Zero Series  |  : Megaman Zero Info Wars
Jump to:
Cannot access offset of type string on string