MegaMan Matrix

Welcome, Guest. Please Log In or Register. Did you miss your activation email?
22 February 2018, 11:45:21
Radio (OFFLINE)Gallery (OFFLINE)MBoardRegisterLog In
The MBoard  |  Non-MegaMan  |  Non-MegaMan Games  |  Topic: Dragonball FighterZ
Pages: 1 Print
Author Topic: Dragonball FighterZ  (Read 129 times)
Johncarllos
Super Robot

« on: 3 February 2018, 00:46:36 »

Who else has it?

Anybody on PC wanna play it?

This thread is for game discussion and maybe finding others to play with.

I've been playing it and having some of the best fighting game fights I've ever had online with my friends. The netcode is spectacular.

The story kind of stinks but it at least legitimizes Yamcha and Tien being playable characters (two of my mains).

I haven't completed the rest of the second and third arcs so I'm hoping there is some kind of decent backstory for Android 21.

RedBeard
Winged Warrior
Super Robot

« Reply #1 on: 3 February 2018, 02:52:46 »

Not really my thing.  Maybe when they add Tiencha into the game

NovaMan XP
Super Robot

« Reply #2 on: 3 February 2018, 23:57:24 »

I don't have it yet but I do plan to get it at some point, but for PS4.

Eventually I might get it for PC.

how do i sign this
TheRedPriest
Matrix Marine

« Reply #3 on: 5 February 2018, 03:11:02 »

It's a great fighting game.  I'm working though story mode on PS4.  The attention to detail on the banter and moves are simply second to none.  It's amazing what you can do when you start with an actual fighting game engine.

Doctor Mario is not a real doctor.  Do NOT let him touch your genitals.
Speed Racer
Robot Master

« Reply #4 on: 5 February 2018, 04:48:16 »

I was playing the open beta for a bit; it's fun, but I'll wait until I can get it for cheap a few years from now.

Never insult seven people when you only have a six-shooter.
TheRedPriest
Matrix Marine

« Reply #5 on: 5 February 2018, 13:09:44 »

And maybe it will have all the DLC on disc.  If not, just get the vanilla version for $5.

Doctor Mario is not a real doctor.  Do NOT let him touch your genitals.
Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #6 on: 5 February 2018, 16:14:19 »

I have it on Steam, noticed you had it too John. I've only played like an hour and a half so far but I think it's really well done. I absolutely love the way they blended the graphics so it actually looks closer to the show than games in the past.

I heard it's kind of a bitch to play with friends online? At least that's the story for Playstation.

I haven't done much of the single player but I like the way they did the cutscenes, it's nice video but you're not just watching a movie. They animate in and out of holds really well so it moves at your pace but is still watchable, though I can't speak to the actual story.

I like original Dragon Ball more than Z, so characters like Tenshinhan and Yamcha are important to me. I would like to see more characters become unlockable (I haven't looked at what there is) from that era. How awesome would it be to have Lunch appear in a fighting game? Or Yajirobe to add another swordsman? Gokus as a kid (from original not GT) would be fantastic. I think this game would be far better if it had a huge character selection. Even Tao Pai Pai, General Blue, and Upa's father.

Also Uub, who is underutilized constantly.

Honestly, I know you can debate the whole "they're dwarfed by super saiyans" etc. stuff, but with Super I think Dragonball has gotten ridiculous enough we just have a fighting game with power levels don't really matter, it's just for fun.

Pages: 1 Print 
The MBoard  |  Non-MegaMan  |  Non-MegaMan Games  |  Topic: Dragonball FighterZ
Jump to: