MegaMan Matrix

Welcome, Guest. Please Log In or Register. Did you miss your activation email?
28 March 2024, 20:15:05
RadioGallery (OFFLINE)MBoard + MChatRegisterLog In
The MBoard  |  Non-MegaMan  |  Non-MegaMan Games  |  : What game are you playing?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 » Print
Author Topic: What game are you playing?  (Read 1185230 times)
Johncarllos
Super Robot

« Reply #200 on: 30 December 2007, 02:12:27 »

I just caved and bought Guitar Hero III for the Wii.

Both you and Mike need to post your codes.
Abez, do I even have you as a Wii friend?

I can skin anything smaller than a bobcat in 30 seconds.
Abominator
Creator of MMM

« Reply #201 on: 30 December 2007, 02:30:41 »

Dunno, I'll have to have a look at who I do and don't have...

I might be ugly... At least I ain't got no money!
Johncarllos
Super Robot

« Reply #202 on: 30 December 2007, 02:34:10 »

Well, you don't have to be Wii friends to add the GH3 code, but it's good for a GG message afterwards.

Abominator
Creator of MMM

« Reply #203 on: 30 December 2007, 02:40:44 »

What's a GG message?

Johncarllos
Super Robot

« Reply #204 on: 30 December 2007, 03:22:15 »

Good Game, y'know. I send the compliment when it's due.

Rahvin
Metall

« Reply #205 on: 30 December 2007, 04:06:29 »

I'm playing Super Mario Galaxy, Oblvion (again...I play the hell out of it, put it down for a months or two, then pick it up again and can't put it down for a long time again...) Just beat the Mage's Guild in that... I also started up Legend of Zelda: The Phantom Hourglass. That one definitely lives up to my expectations. Once I have all these damned bills out of the way I hope to get Guitar Hero 3 for the 360 soon. I've been dying to play "Through the Fire and the Flames" and "Stricken"...
ChaosVortex
Super Robot

« Reply #206 on: 30 December 2007, 04:23:37 »

I only just now skimmed Mikero's post. I understand what I read and agree with a lot of it, although if I actually stop to read it, I'll reply with my own arguement since I read that Sunshine didn't have large worlds (or something like that). I've been playing Galaxy a little bit more in depth. It gets better further into the game, and the worlds are actually getting quite interesting and fun. The first bunch of worlds are just bland. I found Sunshine to be challenging and fun, so I really liked it, although completing the game 100% I never really accomplished because the concept of blue coins was retarded. My basic point was from what I was playing, I had more fun in Sunshine than I was a while ago in Galaxy. The game plays well and is fun, but I miss the game engine M64 and Sunshine had. Galaxy feels too different.

So yeah, the game's getting better so I'll give my full sincere opinion when I beat it.

[ N ][ M ][ C ]
[ S ][ - ][ E ]
[ J ][ V ][ W ]

Mega Man and Yu-Gi-Oh! fanatic!
https://www.lulladin.weebly.com
Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #207 on: 30 December 2007, 10:52:28 »

I read that Sunshine didn't have large worlds (or something like that).

Regular sized levels. Not big or small, just normal. From what I played.

Zenaku
Metall

« Reply #208 on: 30 December 2007, 13:00:50 »

Lately I've been playing Megaman and Bass and Final Fantasy III. I'm liking both of them pretty well. Megaman and Bass can be pretty damn hard at times though. However a challenge is great though.

The whole "RESTING AT AN INN RESTORES YOUR HP AND MANA BUT NOT REALLY" is really annoying. I want to be able to res my characters by sleeping in an inn. That makes sense doesn't it? Especially when they DON'T SELL PHOENIX DOWNS.
ChaosVortex
Super Robot

« Reply #209 on: 30 December 2007, 23:43:25 »

Regular sized levels. Not big or small, just normal. From what I played.

Fair enough. I'd just prefer a good sized world to explore rather than just a cluster of ones. I was zooming through Galaxy stages too fast for my liking. It's too straightforward. Exploring in Sunshine was good (although searching every knick and cranny for blue coins was annoying).

[ N ][ M ][ C ]
[ S ][ - ][ E ]
[ J ][ V ][ W ]

Vinchenz Rock
Super Robot

« Reply #210 on: 30 December 2007, 23:46:21 »

The whole "RESTING AT AN INN RESTORES YOUR HP AND MANA BUT NOT REALLY" is really annoying. I want to be able to res my characters by sleeping in an inn. That makes sense doesn't it? Especially when they DON'T SELL PHOENIX DOWNS.

Wha 'chu talking about? They get healed completely.

And just go to the holy springs to revive your characters.

CM
Metall

« Reply #211 on: 31 December 2007, 00:47:02 »

My brohter just got Call of Duty 4 so I'm waiting for him to get off it so I can play it.
Rahvin
Metall

« Reply #212 on: 31 December 2007, 01:32:52 »

Call of Duty 4's campaign is amazing. The multiplayer was a blast too. But then everyone I knew just went back to gears. Though if you want to play, send me an invite if you can catch me online. I'll also do Halo 3 campaign with anyone if they want as well. No multiplayer though...I'd like to stick with the games that aren't filled with bitchy, loud-mouthed children, that act tough over the internet.
CM
Metall

« Reply #213 on: 31 December 2007, 01:41:15 »

I mainly play Gears, once in a blue moon I'll play Halo, and I'm really starting to enjoy Call of Duty. I need to get my own copy post haste.
Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #214 on: 31 December 2007, 02:37:57 »

I was at my friends house last night and her brother was playing some XBox 360 game, a first-person shooter of course, and it looked pretty good. Grapically, I mean. The gameplay looked standard but solid. Anyway I didn't ask but I'd like to know what game it is just for reference.

The last levels seem to first have about 6 minutes until a bomb or something goes off and you're in some kind of bunker or something. You know, big metal walls and all that. Pretty big place and guys are all over the place shooting. Then you're outside and like on the back of a vehicle shooting rockets at a helicopter that is chasing you. After that seems like another combat level but you're outside and you can take cover behind other military vehicles and stuff. Pretty standard. An ending video and after all the credits roll you're playing again, in an airplane and again you and your men are against a crap load of guys (flash grenades help) and you have to get some VIP guy. Then you have to get off the plane (sometimes you can end up blowing out a wall of the plane, sometimes that helps you and sometimes not, depends on when it happens) and that's like it.

We were watching movies on the TV next to the one he was playing on so I only took in some of this game. The bad guys were all human looking commando types, if that helps. I couldn't really tell who was a bad guy and who was an ally. When you get shot or something the screen will have red around the sides and veins going towards the center of the screen as if looking through a bloodshot eye, if that helps too.

Seemed cool 'nuff.

ChaosVortex
Super Robot

« Reply #215 on: 31 December 2007, 05:29:47 »

I just finished episode 4 of Phoenix Wright.

##### WHY DIDN'T I PICK UP THIS GAME WHEN IT FIRST CAME OUT!?

IT'S GENIUS! IT'S STUPENDOUS! IT'S LIKE A THANKSGIVING TURKEY DINNER! IT'S A SERIES OF TUBES!! IT'S LIFSLJKFLISHFLIGJKHFKJ

[ N ][ M ][ C ]
[ S ][ - ][ E ]
[ J ][ V ][ W ]

Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #216 on: 31 December 2007, 06:16:58 »

The first PW?

I should get that and the third already. The second was great.

I hear the first isn't as hard as the second? No idea if that's true, but it would be good for me since I won't have loads of time to play it after a week.

Zenaku
Metall

« Reply #217 on: 31 December 2007, 07:51:29 »

Wha 'chu talking about? They get healed completely.

And just go to the holy springs to revive your characters.

I can't find any holy springs and 3/4 of my party are dead. You see the inn is supposed to recover your parties HP. BUT IT DOESN'T.

The first PW?

I should get that and the third already. The second was great.

I hear the first isn't as hard as the second? No idea if that's true, but it would be good for me since I won't have loads of time to play it after a week.

It is general opinion that the second one was quite weak compared to the first. I like them equally just because the last case in the second game was so awesome.
preventerWIND
Super Robot

« Reply #218 on: 31 December 2007, 07:53:33 »

The 3rd is great, I haven't got far. But theres a "My Milkshake" joke in there.

LOL BANDWAGON
Vinchenz Rock
Super Robot

« Reply #219 on: 31 December 2007, 07:58:42 »

I happen to be the first person in the world (maybe, unless some crazy person in Japan did it first) to upload a small video of English PW3. It's where Payne loses his hair.

Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #220 on: 31 December 2007, 08:14:46 »

It is general opinion that the second one was quite weak compared to the first. I like them equally just because the last case in the second game was so awesome.

All I know is when it came out, I heard someone say Justice For All was harder than the first.

TheRedPriest
Matrix Marine

« Reply #221 on: 31 December 2007, 16:45:48 »

JFA IS harder than 1.  2 and 3 are harder than 1 and 4.  It's even been expressly stated that AJAA's difficulty was moved back to be closer to PW1.  And while I prefer 1 to 2 or 3 for the most part, I still like all 3 quite a lot.

Doctor Mario is not a real doctor.  Do NOT let him touch your genitals.
ChaosVortex
Super Robot

« Reply #222 on: 1 January 2008, 05:48:39 »

I just beat Galaxy.

Well, I'm less disappointed now. Although the game's engine changed for what I believe for the worse, the game still gets challenging and presents some neat tricks. Even the final battle with Bowser was fun, even topping Sunshine (Since you actually get to... you know, beat the ##### out of him rather than the hot tub...)

I've yet to play all the stages and complete the game though.

[ N ][ M ][ C ]
[ S ][ - ][ E ]
[ J ][ V ][ W ]

Snare
Super Robot

« Reply #223 on: 2 January 2008, 00:19:39 »

Guess the game I've been playing and win a free iPod.
Xero
Matrix Marine

« Reply #224 on: 2 January 2008, 00:20:20 »

Link's Crossbow Training.

Awesome.
Kamon
Robot Master

« Reply #225 on: 2 January 2008, 00:25:45 »

MGS3. Right at the last fight now.

MMM's pet Tachikoma.
Abominator
Creator of MMM

« Reply #226 on: 2 January 2008, 00:26:26 »

That day... the day of the incident... the day that the rain turned to snow...

Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #227 on: 2 January 2008, 00:42:14 »

That game looks like a waste of time.

That day... the day of the incident... the day that the rain turned to snow...

You mean the day of the incident? Well, no... I don't remember much... just that the rain turned into snow.

Abominator
Creator of MMM

« Reply #228 on: 2 January 2008, 00:44:57 »

That game looks like a waste of time.

I'll end up getting it when HOTD is coming out...

Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #229 on: 2 January 2008, 00:48:12 »

I really don't need a Wii Zapper at all until there's a game for that I actually want, and I'm not aware of any game that uses it other than Link's Crossbow Training which I observed in the mall and was unimpressed with.

Captain Sanoguchi
Super Robot

« Reply #230 on: 2 January 2008, 01:11:19 »

Awesome.

Finally, someone agrees it's a good game, especially for only 20 bucks with an added nifty hunk of plastic.
TheRedPriest
Matrix Marine

« Reply #231 on: 2 January 2008, 01:27:21 »

I want a Hogans Alley and Gumshoe remake for Wii...

Doctor Mario is not a real doctor.  Do NOT let him touch your genitals.
Johncarllos
Super Robot

« Reply #232 on: 2 January 2008, 03:57:39 »

I hate the idea of the Zapper.
I want something to plug the remote into that ISN'T the Nunchuck. (Besides the Wii-tar, it's the only other peripheral besides that exercise pad thing, which is a controller by itself actually).
« Last Edit: 2 January 2008, 04:04:47 by Johncarllos » Logged

Rahvin
Metall

« Reply #233 on: 2 January 2008, 03:58:59 »

I was at my friends house last night and her brother was playing some XBox 360 game, a first-person shooter of course, and it looked pretty good. Grapically, I mean. The gameplay looked standard but solid. Anyway I didn't ask but I'd like to know what game it is just for reference.

The last levels seem to first have about 6 minutes until a bomb or something goes off and you're in some kind of bunker or something. You know, big metal walls and all that. Pretty big place and guys are all over the place shooting. Then you're outside and like on the back of a vehicle shooting rockets at a helicopter that is chasing you. After that seems like another combat level but you're outside and you can take cover behind other military vehicles and stuff. Pretty standard. An ending video and after all the credits roll you're playing again, in an airplane and again you and your men are against a crap load of guys (flash grenades help) and you have to get some VIP guy. Then you have to get off the plane (sometimes you can end up blowing out a wall of the plane, sometimes that helps you and sometimes not, depends on when it happens) and that's like it.

We were watching movies on the TV next to the one he was playing on so I only took in some of this game. The bad guys were all human looking commando types, if that helps. I couldn't really tell who was a bad guy and who was an ally. When you get shot or something the screen will have red around the sides and veins going towards the center of the screen as if looking through a bloodshot eye, if that helps too.

Seemed cool 'nuff.
If you haven't found out already, that was Call of Duty 4.  Great game, and definitely worth picking up if you have a 360.
Johncarllos
Super Robot

« Reply #234 on: 2 January 2008, 04:07:43 »

My sister's boyfriend is lending me his XBox 360, So I just spent a few hours playing Dead Rising in HD in our living room. Good looking game, I gotta say. Fun too. I'm running around in my blood spattered MegaMan helmet killing zombies with CDs, Jewels, and fists, and having a grand ol' time.

Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #235 on: 2 January 2008, 04:18:13 »

If you haven't found out already, that was Call of Duty 4.  Great game, and definitely worth picking up if you have a 360.

Thanks. I'd never seen anything of CoD but it looks pretty cool. Don't plan on getting a 360 soon though.

Captain Sanoguchi
Super Robot

« Reply #236 on: 2 January 2008, 05:58:41 »

Do you know where I can find some sailors?
Do you know where the sailors hang out?

Something like that?
Majikn
Super Robot

« Reply #237 on: 2 January 2008, 06:00:18 »

I hate the idea of the Zapper.
I want something to plug the remote into that ISN'T the Nunchuck. (Besides the Wii-tar, it's the only other peripheral besides that exercise pad thing, which is a controller by itself actually).

Just you wait 'til Mario Kart, man. I'm expecting them to have steering wheels. Which is kind of odd, I guess. I don't know how it'd work. But I'm still expecting them to have SOMETHING.

The Exorcist has taught me that when I'm losing an argument I may save face by vomiting on the opposition.
Captain Sanoguchi
Super Robot

« Reply #238 on: 2 January 2008, 06:37:48 »

Nintendo already made a steering wheel for the Wii.
Majikn
Super Robot

« Reply #239 on: 2 January 2008, 06:47:31 »

O <- see this? It's a rock. It's a rather round rock, but gimme a break.
. <- that's me.

The Exorcist has taught me that when I'm losing an argument I may save face by vomiting on the opposition.
Captain Sanoguchi
Super Robot

« Reply #240 on: 2 January 2008, 07:05:09 »

No dude, I'm serious, they did, it reached shelves like right after the Wii's release.
preventerWIND
Super Robot

« Reply #241 on: 2 January 2008, 07:08:03 »

Yeah, even I saw it, and I don't even own a Wii.

Little steering wheel in which you pop in the Wii mote, quite ingenious. Unlike the LOZ shield accessory.

LOL BANDWAGON
Captain Sanoguchi
Super Robot

« Reply #242 on: 2 January 2008, 07:13:38 »

Dude, you don't have a Wii?
You totally need to get one.
Also, I've never seen this LOZ shield accessory you speak of. Might I see a picture of that which you speak of?
preventerWIND
Super Robot

« Reply #243 on: 2 January 2008, 07:23:28 »

Here it is. My bad, I mistook it for the other sheild since I've seen a picture.

Heres the other picture. This one apparently hasn't been released.

Really useless, but really nice looking.

LOL BANDWAGON
Captain Sanoguchi
Super Robot

« Reply #244 on: 2 January 2008, 07:28:06 »

I've got to admit, that does look cool.
Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #245 on: 2 January 2008, 07:35:42 »

No dude, I'm serious, they did, it reached shelves like right after the Wii's release.

I took it as him saying the one they released is a big round piece of crap.

Majikn
Super Robot

« Reply #246 on: 2 January 2008, 07:43:53 »

I mean to say "Don't mind me, sir, I am just living under a rock."

Jakey
Robot Master

« Reply #247 on: 2 January 2008, 23:15:23 »

I think he meant to say "There ain't no party like a Hilfiger party cuz a Hilfiger party don't stop"

NovaMan XP
Super Robot

« Reply #248 on: 3 January 2008, 00:06:29 »

Now I'm playing Super Mario Galaxy. It's awesome! Although I'm sure everyone already knew that..
Captain Sanoguchi
Super Robot

« Reply #249 on: 3 January 2008, 00:10:03 »

Yeah, it's awesome, until you have to play the same game all over again as Luigi.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 » Print 
The MBoard  |  Non-MegaMan  |  Non-MegaMan Games  |  : What game are you playing?
Jump to:
Cannot access offset of type string on string