MegaMan Matrix

Welcome, Guest. Please Log In or Register. Did you miss your activation email?
25 April 2024, 16:32:31
RadioGallery (OFFLINE)MBoard + MChatRegisterLog In
The MBoard  |  MegaMan Matrix  |  MMM General Forum  |  : Just another nostalgic old sucker
Pages: 1 Print
Author Topic: Just another nostalgic old sucker  (Read 2153 times)
Dorf Lundgren
Noob

« on: 13 September 2016, 12:31:05 »

Hello all. None of you would remember me as I went by a name I don't even remember way back in 2002-2005 or so, and was just another stupid kid who spent most of his time #####posting. Or pathetically trying to fit in to fill a void that rather uncomfortable situations in life left in me, as I'm certain was probably the case with at least a few others who have come and gone. As horrifically embarrassing as most if not all of my antics were, I still have a fondness for those memories and this forum.

Anyway, I was just kinda sitting here bored at work and drifting into nostalgia when I remembered this place, and thought it might be fun to take a trip down memory lane for a little bit. I'll admit I was not expecting this place to still be around, much less with any activity within the last few years given the state of Mega Man and Capcom as a whole, and with the advent of social media effectively murdering old school forums like this. It's a very pleasant surprise to see not everyone has forgotten about good ol' MMM.

I'd go into some longer, more detailed nostalgic rant, but having looked over some more recent posts I see others have done that far better and more eloquently than I ever could.  I just want to let you guys know that some insignificant creeper has a lot of love for this place, and the people who occupied it during the years I was active; even if 80% of our interactions were people telling me how god damn stupid I was. It's in no small part because of some of those interactions...and the accompanying embarrassment that at times makes me want to drive my head right through a wall...that I've continuously struggled to improve as a person over the years.

So uh, I guess what I'm trying to say is thanks for giving me some of the best memories I have of my childhood/adolescence. You guys rock, man. [SPOILER]Haha! Ha! ha... I'm so sorry.[/SPOILER]
TheRedPriest
Matrix Marine

« Reply #1 on: 13 September 2016, 21:26:35 »

Behave yourself and you may survive to see the 2nd Golden Age of Mega Man Matrix.

Doctor Mario is not a real doctor.  Do NOT let him touch your genitals.
Speed Racer
Super Robot

« Reply #2 on: 16 September 2016, 02:55:27 »

So...who are you? We've had plenty of people come back, and we've all grown up from our awkward teenage years...to go into our awkward adult years.

Never insult seven people when you only have a six-shooter.
TheRedPriest
Matrix Marine

« Reply #3 on: 16 September 2016, 17:34:32 »

I never grew up.  Period.

Doctor Mario is not a real doctor.  Do NOT let him touch your genitals.
Pages: 1 Print 
The MBoard  |  MegaMan Matrix  |  MMM General Forum  |  : Just another nostalgic old sucker
Jump to:
Cannot access offset of type string on string