MegaMan Matrix

Welcome, Guest. Please Log In or Register. Did you miss your activation email?
26 April 2024, 12:59:35
RadioGallery (OFFLINE)MBoard + MChatRegisterLog In
The MBoard  |  MegaMan Series  |  Miscellaneous MegaMan Games  |  : More generic news indicating things might not be dead soon
Pages: 1 Print
Author Topic: More generic news indicating things might not be dead soon  (Read 1224 times)
SB
Sniper Joe

« on: 3 June 2015, 03:46:04 »

Was browsing that site and found more articles from today about the state of all things in the house of Rock.

http://www.gamnesia.com/news/capcom-has-a-new-producer-dedicated-to-the-mega-man-series#.VW5o1M9Viko

http://www.gamnesia.com/news/theres-a-lot-more-going-on-for-mega-man-than-whats-being-reported#.VW5nns9Viko

So it seems there is some new person in charge of the series now, and Capcom is ramping things up. Maybe we'll finally move away from the realm of Airman air fresheners and shipping tape, and possibly back to the realm of digital downloads. You know, baby steps by this point, since Capcom seems to be unable to really make any new games these days, outside of running old code into converters and slapping "HD" on their older titles, so best to have some lowered expectations during all this.

Whatever comes of it all, I doubt it will be as bad as Xover or Capcom's endorsement of Street Fighter x Megaman as a stand in for his 25th anniversary.

Shape the world you live in, instead of letting others define it for you. Stop being reactive and become proactive, and leave a legacy worth remembering, since only you personally decide the limits of your greatness.
Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #1 on: 3 June 2015, 23:49:12 »

Unless that producer is Abe or Rez, I'll hold my excitement.

But really, cynicism aside it is cool more is coming because I think there's at least one good game left to be created for our boy.

TheRedPriest
Matrix Marine

« Reply #2 on: 4 June 2015, 20:42:10 »

I'd be a great Mega Man producer!  I've even been working on a little project recently that I hope to be able to show when I'm a lot further into it.

But as that sadly won't happen I'll assume, like everyone else, that nothing will come of this new producer or Mega Man, and anything that does will be digital/mobile only DLC ##### fests that define current gaming and Capcom.

Doctor Mario is not a real doctor.  Do NOT let him touch your genitals.
Abominator
Creator of MMM

« Reply #3 on: 8 June 2015, 21:19:36 »

I keep meaning to make an Android game and let everyone play it but sadly that's as close as I'll come to producing!

I might be ugly... At least I ain't got no money!
TheRedPriest
Matrix Marine

« Reply #4 on: 9 June 2015, 14:29:14 »

You've started more games than most Kickstarters have failed at!  I'd say that makes you a producer by today's standards!

Doctor Mario is not a real doctor.  Do NOT let him touch your genitals.
Pages: 1 Print 
The MBoard  |  MegaMan Series  |  Miscellaneous MegaMan Games  |  : More generic news indicating things might not be dead soon
Jump to:
Cannot access offset of type string on string