MegaMan Matrix

Welcome, Guest. Please Log In or Register. Did you miss your activation email?
28 March 2024, 21:47:32
RadioGallery (OFFLINE)MBoard + MChatRegisterLog In
The MBoard  |  MegaMan Series  |  Miscellaneous MegaMan Games  |  : Mega Man Amiibo!
Pages: 1 Print
Author Topic: Mega Man Amiibo!  (Read 3520 times)
Panda
Sniper Joe

« on: 30 January 2015, 09:05:38 »

So psyched to have just received this! It's actually really good quality and can level up and stuff when you battle with or against it in smash bros!

Glad to see Mega Man getting some love these days!

Photo: http://i.imgur.com/3zvTwgW.jpg
TheRedPriest
Matrix Marine

« Reply #1 on: 2 February 2015, 16:56:51 »

I have mine preordered.  Looking forward to getting it and never opening it, along with all the other Amiibos I have.  I may import an open one to put out on my desk or something, because I sure as hell ain't paying scalpers prices for another new in box copy to open.

Doctor Mario is not a real doctor.  Do NOT let him touch your genitals.
SB
Sniper Joe

« Reply #2 on: 5 April 2015, 17:33:31 »

I'll give this thread a bit of love, and note they announced a few days ago that they're now adding Mega and the latest amiibos to Mario Kart 8 as amiibo costumes, with a pretty much spot on Mega.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53RNVupdZ2k

Also, for anyone who has yet to get a Megaman amiibo, Walmart still has several left due to making it an online only item, but you can do as I have and order it to ship to a nearby store to negate shipping fees. Gamestop shows they're in low stock, and with the announcement of the next three waves on the way, I expect them to sell out, or NoA to just pull them off a shelf and throw them into a fire with how they're handling amiibos.

Shape the world you live in, instead of letting others define it for you. Stop being reactive and become proactive, and leave a legacy worth remembering, since only you personally decide the limits of your greatness.
TheRedPriest
Matrix Marine

« Reply #3 on: 29 April 2015, 14:34:49 »

I ended up with 2 because Gamestop messed up my preorder and entered 2 Mega Man instead of 1 Mega Man and 1 Sonic.

I eventually found Sonic, but that was a bit irritating.

Abominator
Creator of MMM

« Reply #4 on: 29 April 2015, 23:06:03 »

My first MM amiibo arrived busterless!

I might be ugly... At least I ain't got no money!
TheRedPriest
Matrix Marine

« Reply #5 on: 30 April 2015, 14:30:58 »

You got the limited edition Mega Man Unlimited Amiibo!

::vomits::

Xero
Matrix Marine

« Reply #6 on: 19 November 2015, 09:45:17 »

It got my Amiibo at an EternalCon over here on Long Island.  It was the only one they had.  I also scored a Jigglypuff Amiibo courtesy of my friend.
TheRedPriest
Matrix Marine

« Reply #7 on: 19 November 2015, 14:53:02 »

Don't forget the Gold Mega Man in the Legacy Collection Bundle!  (that I now care about because glorious physical cartridge release)!  Packaging is big enough for a full retail card, so I hope they do one.

Pages: 1 Print 
The MBoard  |  MegaMan Series  |  Miscellaneous MegaMan Games  |  : Mega Man Amiibo!
Jump to:
Cannot access offset of type string on string