MegaMan Matrix

Welcome, Guest. Please Log In or Register. Did you miss your activation email?
28 March 2024, 11:21:58
RadioGallery (OFFLINE)MBoard + MChatRegisterLog In
The MBoard  |  Non-MegaMan  |  Any Other Business?  |  : I'm sorry..
Pages: 1 Print
Author Topic: I'm sorry..  (Read 1095 times)
kingtrickster
Noob

« on: 13 October 2014, 15:28:25 »

Hey guys, I know it's been a while and I really don't know if any of you remember me, but I was kind of annoying the last time I was here. I'd like to come back with a new start. Things have changed for me, and I'm not really the same guy I was a few years ago...

...For those you who probably remember me, I probably would have struck you as a pretty brainless dude. I was also somewhat of a rebellious brat, who seemed to view his parents as a burden, rather than truly understanding what parents really are.

Despite being a brat, I've actually improved on my relationship with my parents. And believe it or not, I've actually accumulated more of a brain, since then.

At the time I was on this site, I was making a few mistakes in my life, and I didn't really understand much. I left at that time, and never really got back on, because I was ashamed of the mistakes I had made those few years ago, and all I thought of was talking about those mistakes.

Just for the record, my mistakes I made were being angry at family and friends, and I guess getting with somewhat of a wrong crowd. (No, I didn't drink or do drugs, but they were a very bad influence on my attitude) To tell the truth, what I did wasn't as bad as what most people would've done, but I really hated myself for what I did.

However, I've learned from my many mistakes, and not to brag about it, have improved very much.

... I guess what I'm really trying to say is that I'd just like to be accepted back.
« Last Edit: 13 October 2014, 16:50:20 by kingtrickster » Logged

Obey my commands.
Fatso
Super Robot

« Reply #1 on: 13 October 2014, 18:46:47 »

People make mistakes and learn from them. It's a fact of life.

Welcome back to... whatever's left.
TheRedPriest
Matrix Marine

« Reply #2 on: 13 October 2014, 22:56:08 »

I think you'll find things VERY slow here now.  It's more of a mausoleum now.  But as long as you're not an annoying twat, there won't be a problem.  It's always been like that here.

Doctor Mario is not a real doctor.  Do NOT let him touch your genitals.
Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #3 on: 14 October 2014, 02:10:29 »

I don't remember you, so maybe our timing never matched up, but welcome back regardless. To be honest, your username doesn't inspire trust, really, but if you're genuine then you'll be accepted.

TheRedPriest
Matrix Marine

« Reply #4 on: 17 October 2014, 22:51:43 »

King is a known trouble maker and agent of Dr. Wily.  We don't trust him.

Doctor Mario is not a real doctor.  Do NOT let him touch your genitals.
Pages: 1 Print 
The MBoard  |  Non-MegaMan  |  Any Other Business?  |  : I'm sorry..
Jump to:
Cannot access offset of type string on string