MegaMan Matrix

Welcome, Guest. Please Log In or Register. Did you miss your activation email?
28 March 2024, 22:44:47
RadioGallery (OFFLINE)MBoard + MChatRegisterLog In
The MBoard  |  MegaMan Series  |  Legends Series  |  : How do you honestly feel about the Mega Man Legends series?
Pages: 1 Print
Author Topic: How do you honestly feel about the Mega Man Legends series?  (Read 9910 times)
Sudo Iwaki X
Noob

« on: 10 February 2013, 23:06:05 »

I will say that the Mega Man Legends series is one of my favorite Mega Man series.  In fact, I still play Mega Man Legends 1 and Mega Man Legends 2 today.  These games had beautiful 3d graphics, cool gameplay, a variety of weaponry, and a decent open world feel.

I was angry when Legends 3 was cancelled and not even green lighted. 

Those said, I am curious to see on how others feel about the Legends series. 

I just hope that the Legends games get more love from Capcom soon, especially from Capcom of Japan, as Capcom of USA likes Legends and knows about the love for Legends 3. 

"Allow me to rephrase. I will exercise my authority to terminate your program!" - Mega Man Juno, from Mega Man Legends
Majikn
Super Robot

« Reply #1 on: 10 February 2013, 23:42:55 »

I was never really into Legends.
I mean, when I first saw it, I was thinking that it was a must-have. When I finally saw the gameplay, however, I immediately felt that it was lacking.
To this day I have not played more than 2 hours of it, but I've watched other people play it.

I don't think MegaMan gameplay can't necessarily be brought to 3D, though. I just don't think it's been properly done yet.

The Exorcist has taught me that when I'm losing an argument I may save face by vomiting on the opposition.
Delta
Metall

« Reply #2 on: 11 February 2013, 03:39:22 »

I love my Legends games.  I sleep with them.  Naked.  When I have bad dreams, and I wake up in terror, I only need to reach out and touch them, caressing their smooth plastic cases, knowing that they are there and all is well.

Actually, this wasn't too far from the truth at one time.  In fact, this guy here is watching me type this [see pic attached].  A gift from an old internet friend.

Delta
TheRedPriest
Matrix Marine

« Reply #3 on: 11 February 2013, 14:34:42 »

I have my IRAs in copies of Misadventures of Tron Bonne and Legends 2.  This makes me feel very secure since they'll NEVER be rereleased.

And Delta, internet friends are no different than friends, except they don't vomit in your car when you drive them home after drinking too much.

Doctor Mario is not a real doctor.  Do NOT let him touch your genitals.
Speed Racer
Super Robot

« Reply #4 on: 21 February 2013, 12:22:29 »

I never got around to playing them - I'd like to, but I haven't yet.

That said, I was pissed when Legends 3 got canceled because it was going to be the reason why I was going to buy a 3DS. Now that it isn't happening, no 3DS.

Never insult seven people when you only have a six-shooter.
TheRedPriest
Matrix Marine

« Reply #5 on: 22 February 2013, 22:18:59 »

Code of Princess is reason enough to get a 3DS.

Speed Racer
Super Robot

« Reply #6 on: 23 February 2013, 04:41:09 »

Eh. The only other 3DS game I'd want is Star Fox 64 3D.

TheRedPriest
Matrix Marine

« Reply #7 on: 24 February 2013, 20:52:54 »

Don't turn your nose up at Code of Princess!  But Starfox 64 3D is a damn fine remake.

Vinchenz Rock
Super Robot

« Reply #8 on: 28 February 2013, 06:08:31 »

3DS is starting to pick up steam.

Both Legends games are some of my favourite games in the series, and of all time. I love them. I wish 2 would run well on my PSP so I could actually complete it.

I remember that, among MegaMan fans who loved to write fan fiction about Protoman x Zero (which were a lot of), Legends was considered a bad game so I held my opinion about Legends. Then I came here, where people didn't write (as many) fan fictions.

orclev
Sniper Joe

« Reply #9 on: 17 March 2013, 21:49:12 »

To be brief:  Legends 1 & 2 are two of my favorite games of all time, and the cancellation of Legends 3 is one reason why I say Capcom can go suck a #####.

-----
~*~orclev~*~
"Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get. But if you work really hard and you’re kind, amazing things will happen." -Conan O'Brien
TheRedPriest
Matrix Marine

« Reply #10 on: 18 March 2013, 13:30:04 »

The ONLY reason?  You're too easy orclev.

saldite
Sniper Joe

« Reply #11 on: 19 March 2013, 14:31:41 »

I've only played the first Legends a long time ago.
I remember thinking it was a fun enough game, even though the controls felt clunky.

I'm pretty indifferent to the series as a whole.
orclev
Sniper Joe

« Reply #12 on: 21 March 2013, 10:26:43 »

The ONLY reason?  You're too easy orclev.

No, I said one reason.  Keeping me from my Edgeypoo is another huge reason :(

-----
~*~orclev~*~
"Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get. But if you work really hard and you’re kind, amazing things will happen." -Conan O'Brien
TheRedPriest
Matrix Marine

« Reply #13 on: 21 March 2013, 14:08:31 »

AAI2 Fanlation seems to be moving along at least.  And if we get that, I can at least buy an import of the game and have it on my shelf!

Speed Racer
Super Robot

« Reply #14 on: 16 April 2013, 14:52:45 »

To be brief:  Legends 1 & 2 are two of my favorite games of all time, and the cancellation of Legends 3 is one reason why I say Capcom can go suck a #####.

MOOOOOOOOOM! ORCLEV SAID A SWEAR!

For once.

TheRedPriest
Matrix Marine

« Reply #15 on: 16 April 2013, 15:51:31 »

... I wasn't aware that ##### was a swear word.

orclev
Sniper Joe

« Reply #16 on: 1 July 2013, 08:07:59 »

I don't swear on Facebook, it might shock and appall my family members, but anywhere else online I don't care.  AND OF COURSE ##### IS A SWEAR WORD, YOU SILLY

-----
~*~orclev~*~
Pages: 1 Print 
The MBoard  |  MegaMan Series  |  Legends Series  |  : How do you honestly feel about the Mega Man Legends series?
Jump to:
Cannot access offset of type string on string