MegaMan Matrix

Welcome, Guest. Please Log In or Register. Did you miss your activation email?
29 March 2024, 00:10:34
RadioGallery (OFFLINE)MBoard + MChatRegisterLog In
The MBoard  |  MegaMan Series  |  X Series  |  : Mega Man X CM - Massimo Action Trigger Power Up Semi Tutorial
Pages: 1 Print
Author Topic: Mega Man X CM - Massimo Action Trigger Power Up Semi Tutorial  (Read 4051 times)
Sudo Iwaki X
Noob

« on: 21 September 2012, 07:18:40 »

So I decided to make semi-tutorials on how to build up Massimo's Action Trigger in Mega Man X Command Mission.  That way, I can show that Massimo is a worthy party member just like everyone else at any time.  That being said, here are the videos:

The Action Trigger must hit an enemy with at least 3,000 damage in one shot to gain the "Critical" power gauge for the Berserk Charge.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHj68LdveE8

The Action Trigger must hit an enemy with at least 10,000 damage in one shot to gain the "Multistage" power gauge for the Berserk Charge.  The following video will also treat you to a boss battle since I wanted to gain the Action Trigger power in a unique and special way.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRntQ4pWNfU

If none of the links are working, please let me know.  That being said, I hope you enjoy them.

"Allow me to rephrase. I will exercise my authority to terminate your program!" - Mega Man Juno, from Mega Man Legends
Xero
Matrix Marine

« Reply #1 on: 27 September 2012, 01:40:35 »

I always liked Massimo.  When combined with Interceptor, he was a saving grace.  Especially against Ninetails.
Sudo Iwaki X
Noob

« Reply #2 on: 10 February 2013, 22:57:03 »

I always liked Massimo.  When combined with Interceptor, he was a saving grace.  Especially against Ninetails.

I know that I am late in saying this, but I agree with you on the Interceptor part.  But not against Ninetails.  I used Beast Lancer against Ninetails as it is more powerful.

Then again, the 93 power rating is not just for show.  It is real helpful against Scarface, Duckbill Mole, Rafflesian, and Epsilon when used properly with the Power Boosts, Power Charges, and the Fully Powered Action Trigger. 

"Allow me to rephrase. I will exercise my authority to terminate your program!" - Mega Man Juno, from Mega Man Legends
Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #3 on: 14 February 2013, 05:03:36 »

Sorry, is there anyone who replays this game? It was... aight when it came out but I have to imagine the interest has wained by now.

TheRedPriest
Matrix Marine

« Reply #4 on: 14 February 2013, 14:07:58 »

I HAVEN'T, but I could, I guess.  Aside from Assxl, I thought it was decent.  I mean, I thought it would BLOW, and hard.  And it turned out to be enjoyable all in all.

Doctor Mario is not a real doctor.  Do NOT let him touch your genitals.
Mikero
Super Robot

« Reply #5 on: 15 February 2013, 05:11:38 »

Fair point, I think I just find the gameplay too wearying to try again.

Xero
Matrix Marine

« Reply #6 on: 24 February 2013, 20:41:43 »

Maybe if it had a new game plus it might have been more enjoyable.

Pages: 1 Print 
The MBoard  |  MegaMan Series  |  X Series  |  : Mega Man X CM - Massimo Action Trigger Power Up Semi Tutorial
Jump to:
Cannot access offset of type string on string