MegaMan Matrix

Welcome, Guest. Please Log In or Register. Did you miss your activation email?
28 March 2024, 23:58:42
RadioGallery (OFFLINE)MBoard + MChatRegisterLog In
The MBoard  |  Non-MegaMan  |  Non-MegaMan Games  |  : So I Just Got Tales Of Symphonia
Pages: 1 Print
Author Topic: So I Just Got Tales Of Symphonia  (Read 1380 times)
NekoMaru
Metall

« on: 10 April 2012, 14:24:51 »

Man I feel ashamed for never picking this up when I was younger...then again I was total dumbass when it came to video games when I was younger, oh the many mistakes I made with BN 4 Red Sun and Pokemon Ruby/Fire Red/Emerald, they still huant me to this day, WHY THE HELL DID I USE LEAF BALDE ON A SALAMANCE!? WHY THE HELL DID I NOT ABUSE AIR HOCKEY 3!? FUUUUUU-! ok back on topic, soo far this game is just amazing, I was playing Final Fantasy VI earlier and this game just blew it out of the water for me, Im gonna be spending hours playing this.

I'm in your Forum Reviving Yo Topics
Winged Warrior
Super Robot

« Reply #1 on: 27 May 2012, 19:29:36 »

The biggest mistake you made with BN4 Red sun, was purchasing BN4 Red sun. 

I hear great things of the Tales series, but from people who are barely people, so I passed it up.  I don't have the patience I once had for RPGs.
Johncarllos
Super Robot

« Reply #2 on: 28 May 2012, 17:38:18 »

What I love about the Tales games is full voice acting (mostly) and the battles are not turn based. Tales of Symphonia has given me some great memories, and the replay value is excellent.

The combat though, after having real time combat I couldn't go back to regular RPGs. There was a guy who made it to and beat the mid-game boss having fought only boss battles (NO enemies) and having half XP on.
It shows that the game is possible to beat with just skill, and isn't related to grinding.

Posted on: May 28, 2012, 12:37:15 PM

This just made me REALLY tempted to get this game again, btw.

I should pick up a new one though, the Xbox 360 Tales of Vesperia or the PS2 Tales of the Abyss.

I can skin anything smaller than a bobcat in 30 seconds.
Pages: 1 Print 
The MBoard  |  Non-MegaMan  |  Non-MegaMan Games  |  : So I Just Got Tales Of Symphonia
Jump to:
Cannot access offset of type string on string